Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old magic and darker times

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old magic and darker times

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:16 pm

A few years have passed since the known story of using magic and it's origin. Some have said that humans that knew about this were always brought into another magic beings mess. Like for some, a human was working with some very old magic that was found in a old tomb. Many were magic casters or users that walk the world but this realm was still the same thing when finding that one piece of gem near the old graveyard of the sole heirs. A old witch in her time was looking up at some pod that was holding someone inside but she was using her magic to pass it on down to her.

"Nothing yet...why won't you give me your magic!! I know you are of old birth, of old magic that flows through your veins and yet...you won't give it to me." she sees the one inside not move or speak due to being a sleep but she appears to be a beautiful young woman with very long hair, a slender body, but her left arm, wrists, lower back, and neck was covered in black ink markings of her birth but somehow was kept here during the time. She tired another magic trick but this left her wondering if her magic was too powerful or dangerous for anyone to use or command? Was she even human?

The witch tried once more to activate her magic before sensing another magic being that appears behind her. He didn't say a thing to her but walks over to look at the girl inside. "Has she woken up yet? You said you could wake her."

"I'm trying but nothing's working. This girl...she's really something else but her magic is delicious. It's powerful than any other we have caught so far. I wish we can find some way to wake her and drain the magic out." she said looking at the girl but the male shook his head.

"If that was possible you would have done it by now. Maybe you lied to me about waking her up and using her magic. Maybe I should have taken her to the Maboroshi castle up north. They are wise users of magic and could help wake this young woman."

"NO! If you take her, I'll never get what I want! Let me work on her a little longer..I can wake her." the witch begs the wizard but he lets out a sigh to look at her annoyed now.

"Fine but make it quick. I'm running out of patience and I know the prince is too. Everyone knows of Brandon's behavior when waiting too long but he has some thanks to his mother. Just make it quick witch or else it's your head." he said crossing his arms but she got scared to work once more on the spear the girl was in but her magic still was growing rapidly and strong that most of the magic she had in the room started to disappear or explode.

"As I said, her magic is...it's too powerful. Maybe we shouldn't wake her because we don't know if she understands things in this world. Perhaps we can try another way?"

"....Running away are we? Too bad and I was hoping to avoid this." he said. The witch wasn't sure what he means by that but before long, the door busted open showing two knights that held their hands towards the witch that looked at the male.

"W-what is this!?"

"You took too long..I think we should take the girl to a real doctor. They might be able to wake her than you could at Maboroshi's castle." he said as the guards went to cut her down carefully but it's still linked by magic.

"No wait please!! Don't take her! Maybe we can make a trade!!"

"Silence. This girl belongs to the Maboroshi family now. You wasted your time....lets go." they leave with the male as the female witch gets angry as she tried to attack him but ends up getting burned by a black fire spell.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Old magic and darker times

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:26 pm

His family was ruthless except one.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 pm

His family made everyone they find work, become slaves, or kills them due to being bored. The one that wasn't however, does his best to help the ones that are kept alive to their freedom. Why did his family have to live in the past and yet not in the now times of all things? His name was Brandon Maboroshi but it seems even he was the only sane one. He was with his teachers that helped him with his piano studies since his mother wanted him to have a liking to music while he knew magic training with another was up. His father wanted him to keep up his power in case of battle.

not many would fight in this time so he wonders why he would force this on his own son. He still kept playing piano slowly as the timer kept going down before missing a note by the other. "Try again, Prince Brandon. You are close though just not yet."

"*Sighs* how long must I do this? Can't I just go and do what I want now?"

"Not till your lesson is done as your mother asked. Now, try again.." she said pointing but Brandon sighed about to practice again till he stops. He felt something powerful coming near the kingdom. Something that seems contained but still powerful and dangerous. He stood up hearing a few speaking in the hallway but goes to check it out. He pushes past the crowd and servants while heading to the main throne room but stops when seeing the royal knights come back from their travels with a male witch that bows to the king and queen. Brandon's parents were there but his father was looking confused at the sack they brought back.

"Jerome, what is that thing? Why is their a human girl inside of it?" he asked.

"Your Majesty, this is not a normal human girl....but a very powerful witch that lived for many years....her magic is powerful and dangerous just like yours but.....just feel for yourself. Her magic is beyond something."

"Fool, you know our magic is beyond others. What is possible for her to become anything?" he said while the crowd listened.

"Sir please...she could be from a very old bloodline but she's the last one. No one else has this same power......she's the only one but we might be holding the last heir to the older throne of forbidden magic.." he said seeing the rest go silent.

"But..that kingdom was destroyed years ago. How are you sure?" his mother asked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Brandon looked at her and wantrd to helo her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 pm

"Just sense her magic.....how dangerous it is. I'm sure she'll be a perfect servant for your family....we just need to break the shell open." Jerome said to the king and queen but the king only looked silent and a bit bored. Without someone speaking, he aims one finger to use a levitating spell and started cracking the outer shell. The people got nervous seeing some energy spilling from them but Brandon had a bad feeling about this.

The knight guards kept their weapons up just in case while seeing the king crack it open before it was destroyed. A powerful wave of magic pushes everyone back with the window cracked and some heavy power from the release of the girl. Brandon saw the girl inside fell rather fast but her whole body stops a few feet to flip herself up right exposing herself still having eyes shut. The knights tried to stop her but their weapons were taken and tossed up into the ceiling. They backed up quickly while she was hovering from the ground, hair floating around her body exposing her naked body.

The king, queen, and Brandon looked shocked seeing this power but the others kept them protected till the King got rather impressed from this power. He used a binding seal on the girl and made her remain still where she was. "Not bad; and here I thought she would be a normal girl......I think you found the real last heir of that family. The father was dead serious when it came to joining our homes but this works too.."

"Oh dear.." He mother said seeing the sparks of magic flowing through the king and shocking him away to have him let go, sent flying into the wall.

"Dear!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:27 am

Brandon got up and made clothes for her. He was beyibd angry since he jnew her from long ago. He wasnt angry at her oh no his family. He saved her long ago and taugbt her how to live even under his family.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:25 pm

The guards went over to hold the girl down but Brandon's father and mother sees her power down from the magic before looking more silent. She's never became that powerful for someone her age but that left them wondering more about her. "Guess this girl is more than we thought. Not bad....she might do well in battles." his father said.

"Dear, don't you think we should get her dressed first? I know she must be cold.."

"I'm sure she'll be fine." he said seeing the guards holding her up now but he was checking the damage of the room and her magic. "Take her to the other room and keep her in a room. I want someone to check on her statue level." he said silent.

".....Yes sir." they said taking her away.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:35 pm

He had to get her out of here. His father was planning something something bad. He had been in the battle feild with his father and it aleays made him seem empty
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:50 pm

The guards kept watch over the girl who was sleeping again but she seems to have her magic low once more after the rude wake up call. They see her floating in a water orb to recover and heal but they wish to know more about her. Two healers were checking her with their magic but sees nothing big was wrong with her. Just a few minor bruises and cuts that show she was left or running away. They would guess Brandon's father was planning something big with her or make her take part of the fight he's known for.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:23 pm

Brandon watched her he knew she fogot him how could she remember a boy she barely knew in the first place
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:34 pm

She still remained sleeping but Brandon felt worried about her while thinking a little. After so long, he was able to see her once more but that left him wondering if she was unsure about things now. Knowing or wondering if her family really was gone and her being the only one. The guards wonder if he was okay  but Brandon didn't say a thing right after.

"................."

'How long...how long has it been since I've seen you? I never thought I would see her after this long and yet, she's changed herself...'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:19 am

Every chance he gets he goes to see her in secret.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Due to her powerful magic and how unstable it becomes, his father orders the guards to keep her under watchful eye. They were not sure just how powerful her magic was but from what they saw, it had to be dangerous. Powerful and dangerous just like the Maboroshi family. During one day, his father was walking down the stairs with one adviser behind him before he sees the main door in front of him.

He waves his hand against it to see it disappear from a dark mist before walking into the room. The whole room looked so much different thanks to her magic but he wanted to use this magic to make others know just how dangerous his family were. One step caused the room to glow again seeing their sleeping prisoner above them.

"Isn't she lovely? I never would have guessed they have such magic. It's just as dangerous as our own." he said looking up but the adviser sees more magic flowing down to the bottom that it freezes or burns the concrete or wood. She still was releasing out more and more in the air before turning her head away from their point of view.

"Sire, I don't know about this at the moment but that would leave more enemies to find our home. Her magic is rather dangerous and it's still flowing around." he said.

"Which is why we will use her magic to make us stronger....more dangerous to where she will become our most dangerous weapon." he said laughing with one hand lifting up to the air that it was forming some magic in his palm that slowly started growing up to become a dark blue. He only showed a smirk on his face feeling such power before slowly thinking a little bit.

"Adviser.."

"Sir?"

"I want to have a generator in this room to go ahead and drain her magic. Infuse it in this kingdom to make us the most dangerous family in the realm." he said but the adviser looked worried from the answer of order.

"I don't know sir, with her magic...she might-"

"You have your orders..now do it!" he said before the adviser runs to do that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Brandon heard the plan and grew fearful. He had to try to save her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:58 pm

He sees the both of them leave from the room but it made Brandon leave the location. In his bedroom, Brandon was planning some idea on how to save her before knowing two servants wonder what was the matter but they didn't know about the father's plan. It left him wondering how he could stop this. How he can help save her without causing too much damage to his family and her. So many questions were building up in his head and yet, he's not sure how to make it work. He could tell his mother about it but she needed her rest after today.

Maybe he could try to speak to his father about it but he never listens to him involving good things. No, he had to figure this out for himself. For now, he had to do this alone. The next morning, he and the others were outside to see the whole crowd. He figures what was going on before it left him seeing his father standing out with his mother.

"People of the Maboroshi family, we have done it. Thanks to the master minds of the scientist, we have the biggest machine to bring fear to others in this realm..." He said seeing a powerful magic barrier flowing around the kingdom before they whispered to what it was but Brandon knew what it was.

"Thanks to this barrier made from a powerful energy source, we are protected and strong from the enemy. We will finally become the most dangerous family where no one would be able to stop us!" he said proud that the others cheered for their king but Brandon was shocked and hiding his anger inside.

'Father...what have you done to Melli?'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Brandon stepped forth brimming with power
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 pm

"What do you mean boy? We are now the most powerful family in the world now. We can become a enemy where no one can stop us either way." He said to Brandon while seeing the people move to the side as Brandon walks up towards his father. He only felt his anger from what he's done but walks up the small steps.

"What you done is use another person for this monster of a barrier. Don't you know how much energy that drains!? You might end up doing some harm to the girl."

"Don't be a fool!!! You have no idea to what is going on and how powerful we became now. She has an unlimited power flowing through her body and it's perfect for us to go ahead and use her. We need this power. We need her energy...we need her." he hissed.

"You don't need her! I Do!" he said angry while the crowd looked shocked to hear such a word from the prince. Even his father was looking more confused now that he was glaring at Brandon.

"Listen boy, you are to not to ruin this. She is our source of power...we will use this to make it more powerful. Our home will be alright." he said but Brandon glared back at his father while seeing how much energy was used for this barrier but it only made him worry about her.

"Father, let her go...right now."

"I will not.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:59 pm

Brandon blasted her maling them think she was killed byt he freed her sending her flying before breaking the generals and other leaders who tried to stop him or get tevenge. His father watches as his leaders are wiped out ine by one
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:07 pm

"You brat!! How dare you disobey your father!?" he yells at Brandon as the generals holds him down as he struggles from their grips. The people looked scared seeing this but his wife was asking her husband to spare Brandon since he was their son. He was just really angry with him right now and he only sees the barrier shield lowering down now to the people panicking about it. He walks over to his own son and stomps on his back seeing Brandon cough blood a little.

"You idiot, don't you know what you done!? Without that girl, we are no longer powerful!!" he shouted but Brandon winces a little bit.

"I-I don't care...you were using her for your own greed. She is a living person and you see her as some tool.." he said panting but yells from a stomp on his lower shoulder to hear he broke it.

"Dear please!! He's our son!" his wife said.

"Be quiet!" he shouted at her but looks down to Brandon again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

"Do your worst you wont kill me and i will recover as i always do. " he said glaring so that his father stomoed his shoulder again. Brandon yells out a yell that echoes throught the kingdom. He fainted from the circulation being cut off by a broken bone and was treated quickly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

The healers take Brandon to his room but his mother follows after them to be sure her baby was okay. Brandon's father, however, looked down at the blood that spills from the attack but wonders where the girl's body landed. He orders two guards to go and find the body. Even going to then bring her back before someone else did. The healers worked on helping Brandon in bed but he was knocked out from all this that his mother sits down in a chair and touches her son's cheek. Why did her husband change to be someone so cruel? Why did he have to change like this for power he didn't need? This made her sigh but hopes the guards didn't find the girl or when the girl was found, she would be hidden away in some way.

She seems like a pretty girl and deserves to live. Maybe she could be of some help but after Brandon wakes up and is healed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 10:41 pm

He healed quickly and of late his healing was whispered about and so was the change in th3 king. It was said that he sokd his soul to save his son. Others say he sokd his sons soul to make him immortal. Still others say his son sold gis own soik to take over. All rumors none confirmed. He heals within a day and left right away to go find her. He knew where she would be since he made her land there with his blast. No one knew he had enough control to do such a thing and assumed she would be hurt when she was lying safe in a crater made by th3 blast so far away that men serching would take a week to find her. But brandon knowing where she was would tale only two days to arrive.

He left the medical ward to begin his journey to where he sent her and knew someone would follow him. He was careful and lost all trails even made a false one to a river before returning to the main path he was certain no one folowe dhim and soon he was close. He lost his pursuers in the night and rode on through till morning before stopping to rest himself and his horse. It was short meant for some sleep and few hours of rest. The horse was a bit tired but obeyed h8m as he continued his journey to find her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 11:34 pm

He tried to think of many ways on trying to help her since he wasn't sure if she remembers him. It was so long since they seen each other that it was when they were little. Both being play pen pals that visit each other once a month. Maybe he can find ways to help her memory or maybe he could do the same for himself. For now, he had to find her and quick before the guards or the special assassins finds her. He took a few trails and pathways still moving along but he did have to stop and rest since his horse was too tired to keep moving.

He gave the horse some food and water and a few hours of rest before continuing. Brandon made it near the wide fields of his land but was able to see the other boarders that other kingdoms had for their own. Their own ten gates lingering with magic of their own color but he even saw their own in the distance.

His father's own magic burning around the lush green grass leaving a black mark as a warning. To bring fear to the people that dares step into his land. Brandon knew his father was insane but he never knew he'll go this far in doing that. Shaking his head, he continued his path and hopes to find Melli faster before the afternoon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 11:39 pm

He found her still knocked out in the crater and he picked her up bolding her in front of him on the horse . He took an indifect path back to avoid search parties and patrols.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 12:40 am

He knew his father was angry about them not finding the girl but Brandon was happy he found her before they did. He did see that she changed a lot over the years but he shook his head, wishing to say sorry to her when she wakes up. After everything she went through, to losing her kingdom, her family, everything. She was lowered down to a civilian. A slave kind in some way. Brandon pets the horse while they rode back but held her close so she didn't fall off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:26 am