Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 am

He kisses her and knew he wanted her badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:29 am

The kiss startled her a little when feeling his fangs on the bottom lip but Mary ann returns it slowly while one hand rest on his chest and the other hand still stroking his member slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 am

Mmm you seem to have developed a findness for that spot you keep holding." He said kissing her neck as she feels his fangs brushing against it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:05 pm

"I'm s-sorry. I guess you now grew onto me in wanting you Hans, that's not bad right?" she said blushing a little more but purrs when his fangs brush against her neck again. Feeling her hand stroking him slower and slower to hear the slickness from before. He groans into her neck but held her closer that he was holding back in giving her pleasure too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Youre not a nortal anynore so why dont you take what you want?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:17 pm

She blushes not sure how to say that but Mary ann only gotten weaker thanks to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:19 pm

"Hiw much weaker will you get before tou take what you want.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:26 pm

"What do you-"

"You're weakening yourself from not having the feeding you desire because your holding yourself back. Do you really want to feel down about this or do you wish to take the desire of what you crave for? I've done it already so how come you don't wish to, Mary ann. I want you to be happy. I want you to savor the desires inside of you.." he said this before holding both cheeks in his hands to see her flustered expression.

"......*blushes again*"

"I know deep down...your in pain hungry for me. You need me to help you...even if you become weak."

"I..I don't...Nughh!" she shuts her eyes tightly when feeling something rubbing against her place but he was using some power to touch and tease her a little while making her feel just how aroused she was in needing him. Even his member was throbbing in some way wanting to feel her again but he just gazes upon her.

"See? You're in need....a heat that burns inside of her belly but you're holding back from feeling such desires right?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:30 pm

His power rubs it worse pushing it open making her feel claimed when it was only her desire feeding the feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:50 pm

She cries out looking up at the ceiling but it left her burning up in more heated desires after some time. It left her burning for Hans but he only kept burning up after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:32 pm

He smiles and rubs his til against her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Mary ann whines feeling that but he only holds her closer to kiss her lips deeply once more. It felt softer and hotter than usual but she loved every second of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 pm

She choked and groans heavily feeling his member push inside once more. She was so tight rhat it was too big for her and she saw red and felt stinging pleasure as he thrusts hard and deep. He did it with no warning and then she feels him bite into her breast and suck her blood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:52 pm

She couldn't move thanks to that but he only grips onto her body licking and drinking more of her blood.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:12 pm

His hips buck hard giving her new sensations of peasur3.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Mary ann's head leans back even more but it left Hans groaning from how sweet her blood tasted. Hot, smooth, but very tasty. Was it getting more worse in pleasure to cause him to throb inside of her? He felt her desires burning up even more that it left him circling his hips with her gasping in pleasure thanks to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 am

She had a weak dazed smile on her face as he takes her as hard as he can. What she felt before was small compared to how he was now. The feeling almost yook her away like before but she was able to stay strong nd give back to him thanks to him making her a vampire. Her body was stronger and she gasps feeling the intentisy build up as he bites her again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 pm

More of her blood spills into his mouth but it only leaves her in a daze after so long. He begins to wonder just how hot she would be after so much released pleasure. Hans only increased the sensation of their lust by holding her down on the bed and thrusts even harder into her that she cries out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Not needing to hold back he gave her everything he ever imagined and he keeps her pinned groaning as he thrusts into her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Mary ann could only cry out again to the sensation of heat and pleasure. It left her moaning out to him in hopes he'll show no mercy towards her but it also opened up her desires for him. She reaches up to touch his cheeks but Hans holds her hands down and kisses her deeply while claiming her for his own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:27 pm

He knew she wanted to be close but he had a feeling she liked to be held against her will too. Why else did she stay? He keeps her arms srill but his hips mover her body roughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:08 pm

She whines feeling that but it made her hug the pillow hiding her blush.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:23 am

He thrusts harder with groans and panting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:09 pm

"H-Hans, you're g-getting stronger......you're going to b-break the bed." she said weaker before seeing him holding her head to give a slight kiss gently before he was holding her close. The feeling of heat burned between them that he pushes his tongue against her own while they keep against one another. He still moved his hips to press up against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 am

He burst inside with a groan and falls limp next to her as she passed out. He was panting and daxer but didnt pass out yet. He was dazed and puls a blanket over them before passing out himself from too much pleasure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:26 am