Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 pm

However it was slow. True, being a Drahim vampire makes you powerful but some have the choice of not using their powers. Only the true bloods from that family can use them but others that was changed by a main blood gets a chance to maybe have abilities. She still kept drinking more of his blood but keeps a hold on his wrist still feeding from him. The hunter didn't say anything while looking away since he knew the mission was a failure. Mary ann was a demon now and he couldn't help her thanks to what he did. If he didn't shoot at Hans, then she still would be a human. Knowing she's like Hans now, their was no way she could come back to town.

She was stuck up here with Hans forever now. His wife didn't speak to him but she was happy that Hans was able to save her. Even from her faith being sealed now. He really did love Mary ann and she was hoping they would be happy regardless of the situation.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 pm

When she recovered she was more aroused than ever
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Of course Hans was happy to see her alright now but didn't know she was aroused again. He sees the hunter going over to them but keeps his distance because of Hans and his wife. She could hear them speaking to each other of some things but Mary ann only hugs him since she was able to relax with eyes shut.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:31 am

He promises to keep her safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:08 pm

The wife decided to help with taking care of Mary ann and he agreed with her helping him. The hunter didn't know what to say about this while looking more unsure. How will the mayor even understand the situation. He will not be happy when knowing Mary ann has become a monster and she wouldn't want to leave Hans after this. He did see her more happy here but she was still resting on the bed with the wife patting her forehead lightly with some warm water. At least she wasn't sick or having a high fever.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:15 pm

I resistrd biting her for so long to avoid this... but it seems she wanted this." He said with a heavy heart
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:46 pm

"How are you even sure? What went through that mind of yours if you decided to do this to her? Knowing no one will accept Mary ann as some powerful underling that you changed her into? What will the mayor thing? What will the others things? I know that you never wished for such a faith in this world vampire...but how will others react to seeing her like...like this?" the hunter asked looking at Hans but the wife stops him to look at him hurt.

"Lilly-"

"Love please....Hans had no choice. Do you really really think he wanted to do this to her? Mary ann wants to be with him but because of your actions, you caused her to have this life." she said.

"You mean you're siding with her instead of me?"he said.

"I'm just saying that Mary ann choose who she wished to be with and with you doing this, that tells her you're only doing this to bring her back away from the man that makes her happy. I mean, look at her....she is weak but is happy.." the wife said as the hunter looks over to see Hans holding Mary ann in a gentle hug. He never wanted to curse her life but she was dying and he had no chance to think. Since he did change her, she wouldn't be dangerous like Hans were but he can teach her things to show her power if granted any.

"....."

"Hans makes her happy love. Don't you think me and you are like that? Knowing years ago I used to be a hunter but I gave it up because you asked me to. You never wanted me to get hurt but I knew the dangers...just as you did."

".....This is different."

"It's not.." she said.

"Listen to her, hunter. I never really wanted Mary to be cursed but I had no choice. She was dying. Losing so much blood that my doctor would have been too late in saving her. I wanted to live a happy life being human than have this cursed life but I was born as I am. I can't change that and now Mary is part of my life that I don't want to mess up with. She's my beloved and I won't let anything or anyone hurt her like she was before.."

"...."

"See? he loves her...she loves him. We love one another my beloved so why can't she be happy like he is? He went through the trouble of helping her when she ran away from the problems back at that small town. She never wanted to be part of some town that has gained so much riches. It wasn't right for her......that's why she ran away when hearing of the mayor's idea of giving her up for marriage and she wasn't told of it till later on." she said but takes her husband's hand.

"Think; wouldn't you get angry like Hans did when someone harms me?"

"Of course! You're my wife and I wouldn't let anything come near you that wishes to hurt you."

"Then you should know how Hans is feeling after what you did by shooting Mary ann by mistake..."

"I..I never meant to shot her..she was....."

"Protecting the man she loved and grew to know during her time here.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Hans holds mary closer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:57 pm

She blushes feeling worse now but only nuzzles into his chest as Hans rubs her back gently.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:23 pm

She would need blood soon. And pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 pm

After some time, it was already midnight once more as the hunter and his wife knew it would be too cold to travel back to the small town. Even with his worry of Mary ann, he figure they would need a room for tonight. He calls for a servant that took the two out of his main bed room and showed them a guest room they can stay in for tonight. He saw them being alone again but still held Mary ann in his arms.

"Oh Mary ann...I'm so sorry for cursing you to such a faith. I never wanted you to become cursed like me and here we are. You lying in bed weak as a baby but I only hope one day you will forgive me for doing this. It was the only choice I had in saving you.." he said sweetly to her but she only looks up at him with her weakened eyes. She only hopes he understood she's not angry with him. He saved her life and she was grateful towards that but loved him even more.

"H-hans.."

"Mary?"

"I'm not a-angry with you a-about what happened to me.....I'm happy that I d-don't have to leave this world yet...and stay here with you longer.....Besides, I thought you would be happy t-to know we are still together...no matter what right.......w-we being here...knowing things will be a-alright between us."

"I know that b-but...I never wanted you to have this faith Mary. You didn't deserve to live a cursed life because of me.." he said sad now for what he had to do but feels Mary's hands touching his cheek.

"I-I don't...blame you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

She kisses his lips and a peace came over him letting him relax and flose his ey3s 5o retu4n her kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:32 pm

She only shifts a bit in his arms to feel Hans rubbing her back with his hand. The feeling of her cold lips only felt warm instead. It's rather nice to feel something like this. Mary ann only blushes from the feeling that she moves up closer to try laying on top of him. For him, he suddenly tries to deepen the kiss. That movement startled her a bit but she only whines from the feeling. She wanted him to be happy. She wanted him to feel calm. Nothing was too bad for him and nothing would make her feel no better as long as he was happy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:02 am

She started to get heated feeling a heartbeat between hjs legs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Hans felt her own body heating up due to the passionate kiss they shared together, the sensation of her skin coated in sweat. Even with him holding her closer against his body, he tried not to over do it. She was already weak and still recovering so why did he get this feeling of wanting her this badly again? Was it because she was getting hungry for him? For his desires?

She breaks the kiss with a gasp of breath, her face flustered and coated in some sweat as well. Mary ann only whines to force herself to lower down leaving kisses to his chest. He only remained still for Mary ann to watch her moving and showing her affections for him. She got closer and closer to the main location where the heartbeat was throbbing pretty loudly but for her she can hear it. Every beat it did, Mary could feel it. Looking more shy, she gets in between his legs to press her body against him again but one of her hands grips his member to give a few slow strokes.

He gasped feeling that but she only blushes while laying on him, kissing his neck softly.

"M-Mary ann..hhahh...w-what are...."

"I love you..I l-love you, Hans. I want to l-love you...so much..." she said weak now but her body now was reacting towards all of this and to the heat she felt from him. Maybe Hans can understand while seeing him squirm from her strokes and kisses.

"Y-you're still weak right now...you have t-to oohhhhh.......re-rest." he tried to say but his lips got taken again while she pushes her tongue into his mouth swirling against his own tongue now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:32 pm

Her kiss silenced him and her stroking was making it react stronger now as it gained a heartbeat and stsrted to swell. He wasnt sure what she had planned but this felt good to him so he didnt stop her. He wanted to see how far she would go l on her own to refi3ve th3 love she was craving.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 3:15 pm

They still make out for a while longer before he feels her break the kiss panting out rapidly from how hot she felt. He even lost his breath thanks to the kiss but she didn't seem to mind while laying on top of Hans and kissing his neck. Her hand still stroking his member slowly that he groans and hisses from the touches she gave him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 3:40 pm

Shebwas good so good his hands reach up rubbing her sides up and down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 7:51 pm

She blushes looking more dazed still that she was still stroking his member up and down more and more that Mary ann felt hotter now. The sensation of pleasure only went to his head that he feels her squirming a bit from both hands rubbing his skin. It felt good to her and she only wished to be held more by his own. He only blushes to look more silent after some time before looking more silent because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 7:24 am

His arms wrap around her as he kisses her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 6:35 pm

Mary ann whimpers against his lips but slowly kisses him back slowly and softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:39 pm