Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 pm

He pushes inside past the point of no return.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:06 am

Feeling that made her tense up in tension, causing her to scream out in sudden pleasure. Her place felt hotter now and twitched because of it and yet Mary ann held onto him. She shuts her eyes tightly trying to bear with it for a while as Hans groans hugging her tightly into his body. So warm and tight she felt and yet, he only turns his head to kiss her neck.

The slow deep breathing came from her lips when feeling him take her first time. She only scratches his back a little feeling him getting all the way or holding it for some short time to let her get used to him in some way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:45 am

He moves slowly her small body arching in heat pain and pleasure. Her pussy was raw feeling him sliding in and outfilling it up then moving out to push in slowly again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Hans tried to make this less painful for her but that made him hug her tighter and tighter against him. Both of them just panted against their lips before she holds his cheeks to kiss his lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:20 pm

She felt jim return the kiss
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:23 pm

"H-Hans, are you.....alright? Am I doing bad......towards this?" she asked looking at him but Hans only blushes again to kiss her again with her lips pressed more onto his lips. For a short time, they only make out while he remained inside of her till she breaks the kiss to hold onto him.

"You don't have t-to stop you know. I'm fine. Just do w-what you think is.." she blushes speaking against his lips till Hans blushes towards that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 pm

He oushes in deeper each time he pushes in ooening her up bit by bit to get used to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Of course Mary ann gotten used to Hans in some way but wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders in hopes he'll never stop. Her body pressed up against his own that sweat forms on their bodies. He must be a different type of vampire if he could burn up like this just from pleasuring her. Either way, she turns her head to kiss his neck while grinding into him harder now. He hisses a little feeling that but made sure she behaves herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Soon his thrusts were getting faster and closer rogether as she bounced.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 am

Mary ann cries out feeling his thrusts but she only became more hotter now trying to not become too loud. The darkness around them did bring a heated view of the room and that made her feel worse than she already was right now. The heat between them burned strong before he keeps moving up into her with kisses against her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:55 am

He keeps going seeing her pleasure rising.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:38 am

She still held onto him while feeling Hans thrusting his hips, the member pushing in and pulling out. This felt so weird to her and yet, Mary ann only relaxed her body. Light moans of pleasure still left past her lips as he groans in the darkness. He only wished to hold her more, touch her, and show just how precious she was to him. Right then, she started grinding her own hips to make it feel even better. Though this made him moan a little louder himself.

"H-Hans.....are y-you..mmmm..okay?" she asked feeling for his cheek but he only kisses her neck helping her grind the hips to make it feel even better for them.

"I'm alright..the sudden movement of your hips caught me off guard. You're one sneaky female, my lady." he said against her neck that she shivers from the touch of his lips. They only remained silent again with groans and moans being heard in the candle dimmed lit room that he started helping her move to get even deeper into her. Of course Mary ann moans out rather loud for someone so soft but she leans back with hands pushing the sheets back to make clumps on the bed.

Right away, she felt his member pushing in more deeper than usual feeling the back wall while rubbing the spots from within. Feeling them get rubbed against made her get slightly slicker and wetter but this also made Hans groan in pleasure thrusting away into her. He still wished to savor the pleasure but also taste how her blood was. Is it hot? Burning? Warm? He wanted to know so badly and the moans she let out isn't helping him think straight. Aching fangs were not seen in the darkness but he panted having the desire to feed from her.

Was the pleasure trying to tell him to just do it? Was it telling him to go all out and let yourself eat? He found it silly but with Mary ann like this, he could be wishing to find out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:45 pm

He slamed harder and deeper pushing all the way inside as she gasps feeling him hit the back of the ich in her belly. She took screaming with wicked pleasure as her breath8ng became loud and sharp. Her moan mixed with whines. His deep groans and kisses increas as matks of red were left by his lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:12 pm

The both of them tried to hold onto one another but Hans only holds Mary ann more gently before lowering her closer to kiss her lips deeply while thrusting up into her. She whimpers wanting to feel more of him but that left him only gripping her hips tighter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:12 pm

She had cum twice now and he was still going. Having him inside her was changing her to me more lustful as her sensitivity went up every time he pushes in. It was like she was drowning in pleasure and she could never go back to being normal again. Her body was forever his now as he burst inside her womb.

She screams out releasing her own pleasure with him before fall8ng limp ruined and used up. He moves out of her leaving her on her bed as she twitched. He sat next to her as she reaches down to touch her destoryed pussy and feel his cum. Just touching it made her fingers super sensitive and as she looks at it she tasted it making her lips and tongue the same. He watches her realise that and that she felt some of his power and some of it was in his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Hans didn't know she would even do such a lewd thing but he wasn't angry with her. This left him wondering if Mary ann was starting to crave for more of him. Before asking, he feels her moving closer towards his hips and hugs him with both arms. He blushes to look down at her but pets the top of her head. Showing a smile on his face to how cute she became.

"Are you alright, my dear Mary?"

"..Y-Yes, I'm better than alright. I'm wonderful..." she said in a shy tone that he blushes even more to run his fingers through her hair.

"Glad to hear. I just hope I didn't do it too much for you or make you sore."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:05 pm

He smiles looking at her and keeps stroking her hair
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:27 pm

She still blushes thanks to that but slowly reaches to hold his hand showing a smile on her face, laying on the bed with some blankets covering her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:36 pm

He lays down and relaxes with a smile
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:40 pm

She did the same while hugging him with both eyes shut with a smile on her face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 pm

You felt amazing." He says looking into her eyes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm

"So do you, Hans. I never felt so hot before and yet...it just became because of it. You make me feel more happy now that I never want to leave you now." she said sitting up a little to slowly touch his cheek to then kiss his lips. Feeling her lips made him blush feeling embarrassed but it made him love her even more.

"Heh, you make it sound like it's worth it but it is. Having you here beside me just has me wishing to love you more. *touches cheek* I want to be sure you are happy and loved Mary ann. I want to make sure you are given nothing but happiness and love." he said with a smile that she gently blushes from the comment.

"But of course Hans. I'll always be here for you because I love you. You have my heart and I am happy for that. Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for showing how much you mean to me..." she said still blushing that he slowly just held her closer to kiss her cheek again. They remained like that for a while to hold her in bed in his arms. The pleasure shared between them only made them love one another more.

"However.."

"Hmmm?"

"I wish I can be with you forever. I don't want to be taken away from here. I don't want anything to rip me apart from you thanks to that. I just hope.....you will understand that Hans. You're my world and nothing will stop me from believing that."

"Mary ann...I.."

Right when she was about to say something, the door was slammed open by a sudden force that made Hans and Mary ann look forward. The hunter was standing there while aiming his gun towards Hans own heart but the wife for him was there too. Her eyes widen in shock seeing Mary ann in bed with the monster that she fears if something was wrong.

"..How dare you...how dare you deflower her like this!" he shouted while getting ready to fire but Hans only glared to see them intruding from all this. He didn't want anything to happen or harm Mary ann so he gets up to stand there while getting dressed.

"So what have I done. I didn't do anything against her will since she asked. I wouldn't harm my Mary ann-"

"But she's in bed naked in your bed. What demonic things have you done to her..." he said while his wife moves away from all this going to Mary ann who was trying to explain but the hunter didn't say much before seeing Hans and the hunter fighting now. The two females hide or ducked and cover from the fight but Hans wanted to be careful because of this. He didn't want this to get too bad while they were fighting. His powers were hitting all around and the hunter shooting around trying to hit him.

"Mary ann, are you alright? Did-"

"No, he didn't harm me. I wanted this. I wish to be with him because it's my choice. Please, he makes me happy..."

"H-He dose?" the wife asked.

"Yes, he's not what everyone thinks he is.." she said while explaining everything to the wife as the men fight. The hunter ducks from some wave of power that could have sliced him in half but he ducked. Hans and the hunter only became more angry that their fight got more violent.

Mary ann during the time was explaining everything to the other who was a childhood friend but she was shocked to hear this story. Before long, Mary ann was crying while looking at her. She hopes she understood all this and it seems that's true. Just then, she sees Hans hit the ground but sees her gasp.

He groans on the ground but sees the gun aimed at him ready to end this. "That's it, you're done...say good bye to this world monster." he said before firing four shot at Hans. He shuts his eyes to wait for the shot but....he felt nothing. However, he heard a cry from the other side of the room to make him open his eyes in the small light. Their was silence in the room before the curtains got blown open to show what happened.

Hans eyes were wide in horror to see Mary ann but she was standing in front of him while twitching. She had four wounds on her while blood spills from her body to the ground. The hunter gasped in shock from what he just done but Hans sees her looking towards him with a sweaty tired face.

"M-Mary a..ann.."

"H-Hans....are you......*eyes dimmed* alright?" she said before slowly falling backwards for him.

"Mary ann!! NO!" he catches her right away while tears were seen running down his cheeks, holding her in his arms to see her bleeding to death.

"H-Hans....you're alright now...I'm h-happy.." she said crying but the hunter drops his gun but sees his wife rushing to him and hitting his chest.

"I..I didn't-"

"How could you!? How could you!" she yells beating his chest.

"No, no no no....please don't leave me my love. I'll find some way to help you..I don't want you to die."

"I'm sorry H-hans, I wanted t-to make sure you ar-are safe. *Coughs up blood* I just....want you t-to be safe......"

"M-Mary.."

"Hans...I....I'm so sorry from before. I'm sorry f-for that...to be honest..I....l-love....' her words stopped for a weak second till she went limp in his arms while dying from blood loss. Hans gasped seeing this that he sees no more blood leaving her body.

"M-Mary....N-no.....Mary, you can't be dead....please. Please don't leave me.....Mary....Mary ann..."

".........."

"NOOOOO!!!! MARY ANN!! I'm not losing you Mary ann! I refuse to lose you!!!" he cries tears but they changed to crying blood, his fangs sharp and shown from his lips with the mark showing on his neck. Quickly, he holds her up into his arms to sink his fangs into her neck to spill more blood but he was giving her some of his own venom that should help save her. The hunter and the wife watches in worry but sees the blood still around her body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm

The venom bealed her and the four bullets pop out of her wondsbeforethen close. He poyred so much inti her that her sex drive would be too high for 6 hours.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:02 pm

The hunter sees that but grows worried while the wife was crying, hoping Mary ann was alright. While Hans was still giving venom, he was also drinking the remaining bit of blood that was spilled from her. It slowly creeping up her body before it flows around Hans mark near the neck. To the other two, they see the blood go right into his skin while absorbing it but he only keeps sinking his fangs into Mary ann's neck before he knew something else was happening.

She felt her body grow cold now but one her shoulder was the same mark Hans had on his neck. He was saving her life by changing her into what he was. A Drahim vampire. Before long, he pulls his fangs out of her neck to hold her close but he waited a little before feeling Mary ann shift a little in his arms.

"...H..hmmm....H..Hans?"

"Shhhh, don't speak Mary ann. Just rest...you're way too weak right now and need to rest.." he said gently to her but Mary ann only shuts her eyes to do as he asked while he picks her up slowly and lays her on his bed. He then used his powers to fix the room he and the hunter destroyed.

"I-Is she..." the wife wanted to ask but Hans didn't look at them while touching Mary ann's cheek. While the hunter looked silent, he sees the same mark on her shoulder that was Hans own. "W-what did you do to her? Did you.."

"...I had no other choice.......she would have died if I didn't do this. Second, I didn't want to fight because it may have ended up with someone getting hurt and it did. You were the one that shot Mary ann and I had no choice." he said not looking at him.

"But you cursed her! She will always live a cursed life now thanks to you. How is that good for her?!"

"You think I don't know that, hunter. Of course I never wanted to curse her life to being like me. I wanted to do what I could to change her faith but it seems that didn't work. If you hadn't attacked, this wouldn't have happened but no, you did it without thinking which caused her to save my life by taking the shots for me."

".........."

"Not unless that you wish for your wife to be killed if you were foolish?" he said to see him tense up but he wouldn't shot his own wife. However, being a hunter wasn't easy and it's already dangerous. Hans only sighed to go to the second door on his left and opens it to show a bowl where he goes to fill it with water for Mary ann. At that moment, a servant walks in with something but ignores the hunter and the other. They sent down some things of food for the other two before turning to leave.

He returns seconds later but takes a seat next to Mary ann that was still recovering right now. However, he reaches to touch her cheek once more that she opens her eyes to look at him weak now. Her new fangs now shown for him to see that she was weaker now.

"H-Hans..."

"...Shhhhhhh...shhhhhhh.." he only moves closer towards her that he sits her up carefully while making sure she wasn't being squished. He then reaches to cut his wrist with his own fang that blood spills from the deep cut. The smell of his blood made her shake a little that he lowers it down to her lips as she whines a little.

"I know you don't my love..but I don't have emergency blood right now. I have to get the doctor to bring some for you during the next few days. For now, drink mine." he said gently as he keeps her lips near the wound before she attaches her lips on it and starts drinking his blood slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 pm

He groans feeling her drink and she remembered everything regaining her strength and more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 pm