Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:17 am

They still blushed at all this heat before Hans and Mary ann looked more weakened. Both of them became tired but he still loved her as she did with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:26 pm

She woke up burning with desire and seeing him sleeping she relaxed, a bit. As her head started to clear she noticed her body was aching from need and she saw his lump under the blanket. It was like before thick and ready. She shivers as her head fogged again she wanted it and removes the blanket to climb on top of him. Hja tip touches her slit and she grinds on it slow at first panti g from hkw good it felt. Even in his sleep his member responded to her getti g thicker and heavier. She grew wet and wanted more as she opens herself and pushes his tip inside. Moving only the tip inside her was bliss and she moans lightly loving how good it was as she wiggles her hips to feel it moving.

Her moan gets louder as she lowers herself futher on it feeling it pushing her open and moving as she moves up and down. "Oooh~ Too good. Haa master feels so good inside pushing me open MMMM~ hes filling me up its so good i want more. Please master give me more oooh i want it i need it." She begs bouncing harder as she pushes his member all the way in. Her body wasnt us3d to this only reciving this once and the night befoe. Hus tip crashed against her deep spot and she moves her hips harder.

Feeling that he woke up seeing her and hearing her moans of bliss and pleasure as she struggles to push him deeper. He gasps as she succeeded and her hips lress on his aa ahe stops and whimpers from too much inside. "Its in there again. Too much but i want it" she calls out and starts bouncing again as her moans rise to screams. He groans hus voice low as she slams herself on him claiming his member for herself and her own desire. As her lower belly has a lump she keeps moving and moaning.

"Maria. Hjw long..." she silenced him with a kiss. "Master woke up its better with master awake his hips buck makung the pleasure more. Oooh i just woke up and saw you haaa it was so big and hard i had to have it. Mmm please give me more. Ooh im cumming but i want more. Ravish me. Break me. Fuck me to yohr hearts content master. You can do what you wish AAAH ! " she cums violently and slows down panting. She didnt stop becaus eshe didnt want to and after she catches her breath she started to slam harder and faster. He groans and his hips buck reflexivly into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:09 pm

She yelps feeling that but moans out lightly from the rough buck of reflexes. Her body started to get coated in sweat, slamming her hips down to meet his thrusts now. The pleasure felt so good to Mary ann that she was panting with a mix of gasps. Hands reach behind her to grip the sheets but Hans groans hearing how wet and slick her place was while she was moving herself. Her inner walls and womb was clamping onto his member harder that she circles her hips to hear another heated groan from Hans.

"M-Master....master......"

"M-Mary....hah.....you're getting tighter....." he groans out while feeling her bucking her hips down to his own thrusts that her breasts press onto his face. She cries out feeling his member pushing even deeper into her to feel her womb trying to push him out.

"Does it feel good? Is my body pleasing you? You're thick hot member mmmm is scraping my insides, making me soaking wet. Please keep ravishing me, keep punishing me. I want you to break me for your own desires master please m-make me feel good. Make yourself f-feel good.." she panted against his lips that her tongue swirls against his own while still slamming her hips that she grinds hard, earning a groan from him.

Both hands grip her hips to help her that she screams out that got muffled from feeling the clit rubbing against him. He breaks the kiss before panting himself to thrust upward into her. Mary ann cries out with a heated moan feeling her place dripping even more that each time he thrusts into her, a wet squish was heard.

"Ahhhh..m-more....I want more Master....keep gi-giving me more.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:14 pm

He grabs her hips and thrusts hard pulling her into his thrusts. His loud groans turn to moans of 0leasure as he took her as har ae he could. Her mind melted away into it as his did and she screams out getting everyth8ng she wanted from her master. She bites his collar drinking his blood as his thrusting and moans increase in frequency.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 pm

She yelps against his neck but drinks more of his blood while shaking a little. The way he held her, the way he thrusts into her caused Mary to cry out once more and feel more dazed in pleasure. She started grinding against his lap even harder before slowly feeling more weaker and hotter to sink her fangs even deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:33 am

Before she took too much he pusbes her down on yhe bed slamming gis hips harder and faster. His hands swyeex her breasts hard and roughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:06 pm

More cries of pleasure left her lips that she was slowly burning up in more pleasure before getting more aroused from the whole thing. She only figures the sensation from his rough thrusts till feeling him slamming down into her body and feeling her squirming under him. He was getting more rough now to where she was crying out drooling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Seeing her like this made it harder to hold back as his body reacts in its own. His thrusts grew note intense a she closes his eyes moaning oit with every thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 pm

"M-ma ahhhhhh!! Master...hah Master is g-gonna....b-break me. You're going to break me if you d-don't mmmmm s-slow down master!!" she cries out while shivering dazed on the bed from the thrusts he did but his hands grips he slender hips still trying to get as deep as he could. She felt so wet and hot right now and it left him wanting to break her. Her slit only got weaker and weaker but she slowly cries again with drool seen near the chin.

"Hah...hah....ahh....s-so good. You feel so good, Mary ann. Your inner pussy feels like it will rip it off. I want to release all my cum inside of you till you spill it from her bloated stomach. I want to make love to you over and over again Mary ann.." he said this while panting against her back but this made him slam into her deeply to see Mary sit up moaning out with eyes looking at the ceiling. He felt way too good inside of her that the lump was moving inside of her stomach while he pleasured her.

"Ahhhhhh!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!...m-my place is ge-getting reshaped again. You have to get even deeper inside of me Master Hans. Make me c-cum. I want to cum.." she panted but feels him grip her arms still slamming into her more and more. Mary ann yelps feeling that but she bit down onto her bottom lip to feel him force her legs open to take her rougher and harder.

"You gotten more aroused than normal Mary ann. You're insides are so hot and wet...you feel so good that I can't control myself...I can't..haaa....I can't stop my hips..."

"Please don't stop!! Don't st-stop!!" she begs to him but feels Hans holding her again that they moan together while feeling their heats of lust burning in the air of the room. Their scents burning each other noses till she exposed her fangs in the air with white puffs of her breaths.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:29 am

His moans grow heavier as his hips slam faster and harder. He couldnt stopp and was already overloading from hiw intense it was together with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 1:20 pm

She still kept holding onto Hans while he thrusts his hips upward so his member was pushing deeper and deeper into her. The sensation only made her whole body with each movement. Her skin was soaked in sweat, her face flushed from the blood rushing through her body. Her breasts bouncing a little that he panted and moans each time he pushes into her warm folds. Both arms wrapped around Mary ann's body to kiss her breasts but not biting her beasts by mistake from his fangs. He didn't want to hurt her but the same urge of blood was coming onto him again.

Her arms wrapped around him as well still crying out to slamming her hips down but feels him moving along side her too. She looks to Hans to see his dazed face but Mary ann kisses his lips that snaps him out of it. Her tongue swirling against his own while grinding her hips slowly to make it feel even better now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:30 pm

Her kiss distracted h8n as he slams up into her as hard as he can. He resisted biting her tongue even feeling it swirling around his.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:33 pm

Mary ann kept swirling her tounge more and more harder against his own that Hans falls back to feel her break the kiss. Heavy deep panting left her lips while grinding her hips even worse trying to get him deeper into her. He felt her slamming and circling her hips onto his lap that her juices spread onto his own heated skin. Deep groans and hisses left Han's lips to feel her cervix now trying to get broken thanks to her aroused movements.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:53 pm

He groans and hisses thrusting up into her. He ess kosing it again as he watched her her body was bouncing and circling making him geel more and he burned up inside himself trying to keep focused even as his mind wa slipping
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

She loved to see this expression on his face to her pushing up against him while kissing him deeply. Mary ann only whines from his taste to feel his fangs rub against her tongue.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 8:52 pm

She was getting intense and so pleasurable for him he couldnt stop. His hips speed up as he returns her kiss and he reaches to squees her skin and massag3 in heat. He was close throbbing inside ehr ready to burst.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 9:31 pm

She whines feeling that but kisses his lips even harder now. This made Mary ann cry out in the kiss and stops her hips. He felt her climaxing hard onto his lap feeling her juices spill on the bed and his lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 9:38 pm

He burst inside at the same moment flooding her as his hips stop. He panted and looks at her seeing she too reached her limit and he smiled
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 10:23 pm

"M-master please you are g-going to make me...." she leans her head back while moaning from the pleasure that burned up. The sensations of her hips slamming down onto his thrusts to make her cry out with tongue hanging out from her lips. That only made Hans moan and suck on one of her breasts, having the tongue swirl against the nipple. She felt way too good and it left him dazed wishing to make her cum over and over again till she broke.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 10:32 pm

He bites her breast sucking hard as the blood trickles into his mouth. His thrusts grt heavier inside her as th3 mess spills over th3 sides of his member. It was yhicker and throbbing worse now as it broke into her womb again and again. Feeling the penetration so deep and hard was making her lose it as the heated lust inside went out of control. He moans and gtoans feeling her pussy and cervix clamp down on him breakimg the hild to move out and push inside her womb again and again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 1:16 am

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!! My womb, my pussy and womb are breaking! Master is breaking both of them that I c-can't hhhaaa I can't hold it any longer master!" she screams into the air of the room that her white puffs of her breath showed above her and fangs exposed. He wasn't show mercy and her whole body was soaked in sweat. Even Hans was too trying to finish up and fill her with all of his cum. He forces her to slam down faster and faster before his balls twitch and fill up more with cum.

"Hahhh..hhaaaa..M-mary ann, I can't hold it much more. I'm g-going to....cum." he warns but Mary ann lowers her head to kiss him but hold his head with both hands. She didn't mind if he was close but she desired for him to release it all inside of her. With a hard grinding from her hips, she hears him groan and gasp loving how hot it felt.

"T-then..then come Hans. Fill my dirty wet pussy w-with your hot cum. M-Make me pregnant. I want it...g-give it all to me.."

"Hah..I...Mary ann...I..."

"Please g-give me...your cum while we climax t-together master...hah..hah..I'm g-gonna..I'm gonna..." They quicken their thrusts and movement before she slams down onto his member while he thrusts up all the way into her womb. Both her and him scream out in a rock wave of desired lust while cumming violently. She twitched drooling from the feeling that her pussy was gulping own his hot load of cum. His balls and member twitched each time he pumps her with his cum. He panted feeling him filling her up but sees Mary ann panting to look at him and share a wet kiss moaning from the sweetness.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 am