Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Locked inside

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm

He kiisses her lips slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 pm

Melli blushes from the kiss before returning it back to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 pm

His kiss pulls back and he stares at her eyes wanting to take her again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 pm

She didn't say anything to Brandon before she slowly shifts her body to lay down. Melli only blushes to reach behind her and spread her place open for him to show her insides. Right away, he saw her still soaked and wet from before that his member throbs in some way. "I-If your still feeling hot right n-now Brandon, you can still use me. I d-don't mind if you want to go again. Just be rougher with me please..I like it." she purrs as Brandon moves closer to press his fingers on her slit.

Melli could only gasp and whimper feeling his touch till she grinds her hips against his fingers to hope he would push into her making her feel good again. "Geez, your so wet.." he panted while stroking his member but Melli purrs loving his touches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:46 pm

He pushes it against her 0lace to grind rough without going inside his hands hold her and rubs her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 am

She gasped with a low hiss of pleasure as Melli feels him grinding harder against her wet place, his hands rubbing all over the place. This might made her come in a second but she was behaving herself to relax and savor the moment. He moves closer to kiss her neck again while his throbbing cock rubs against her. She felt so hot and wet right now that he wanted to take her over and over again but he had to keep himself in control.

"Mmmmm, you are so cute when lost to pleasure.." he said against her neck to see Melli blush again with a smile.

"That's b-because you make me like this. Playing and punishing me will always be from you love. I want you again now but I want it really rough.." she said in a heated tone to have Brandon grip her hair a little and pull her head back. He could see her dazed expression on her face while she was grinding against his cock.

"Such a dirty girl you are. You can't even wait till I am inside of you can you?"

"No...I want you. Please Brandon, please take me.." she said lowering her hands to stroke him but Brandon hits her hands away to make her feel his member against her soaked place. He wasn't going to thrust into her just yet because he wanted to hear her begging even lustful and dirty like before giving her that. She only moans out from how it felt but he even gets the tip to rub the clit and Brandon kissing her lips deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:41 am

The rubbing vot rougher and he teased making her think he was going inside but he always slipped with his cock hitting the clit and making her jolt in increased pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 pm

She gasped feeling that but Brandon panted, moving his hips slowly to tease her a little. He never felt her this soaked before that he only squeezes her breasts again while groaning in some pleasure. His cock already soaked in wetness thanks to her that it only made her whimper even louder to her pussy opening and closing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:50 am

It wasnt until she was about to cum that he slammed inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 pm

She yells out from that but feels Brandon throbbing inside of her, knowing she was getting weak and hot now for him. He grips her neck a little with kisses to the cheek to let her savor this a while longer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:33 pm

His sharp thrusts continue as he bitez and kisses her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:50 am

"Mmmm! Mmmmm mmmmmm!!" he pushes his tongue into her small mouth because he knew that Brandon was dominant with being in bed or kissing/making out. He feels her reaching to touch his cheek and kissing him deeper now. One hand rubs her hips still thrusting his hips harder and harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:35 am

His groans get louder as his hand grips her butt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:59 pm

She whimpers feeling that but Brandon only keeps bucking his hips forward to get his member even deeper inside of her. Feeling how slick and wet she was made his member get coated in her juices. She's this heavily aroused in pleasure and that was a simple hot turn on for him. He deepens the kiss once more before slowly gripping her breasts trying to pleasure her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Her nipple slides under his fingers as he squeezes and massages her breast. His tongue swirling around hers pressing hard against it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:19 pm

"Mmmm...mmmmmm...m-mmmm.." she felt him rubbing and squeezing her breasts but that left her weaker and weaker now. Her head lowers down to the bed before letting out a gasp when he twist them at the same time. She moans out his name feeling that but Brandon holds her down to her side, kissing and nipping her shoulder and neck. His member throbs inside of her that she only grinds against him back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Hus hips buck bard inside as he grians feeling her pussy swallowing hum as she tries to feel more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:43 pm

"S-soooooo mmmmm mean..you're so mean, Brandon. Hah making me f-feel so good.." she panted while lowering her head to the bed but he wasn't giving up on her. He only wished to make her feel more good about himself being inside of her that she only feels him biting on her neck again. This made her grip the sheets now but slowly feels the heat burning up that her body throbs again to make her gasp. Something was making her insides burn as if the medicine injected into her was acting up again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:00 pm

It was hard to tell who was more lost but he wasnt stopping and he was panting hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm

He still held her closer against his body before thrusting more into her that she slowly whimpers to grip onto the sheets. Brandon only blushes to feel her tighter now that he slowly kisses her neck that he feels her tightening up again. The wetness spilling out of her before he reaches up to hold her hands as she moans out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:27 pm

His next thrust arches her back before hus thrusts get faster and sttonger. "So haa hot too got im burning up."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:35 pm

"B-brandon w-wait mmmmm please w-wait a second. Y-You're getting w-way too deep. My insides are g-getting hot again. Please don't-ngguhhh!!" she whines shaking again that he was grunting even louder while holding her hips. Having Melli laying on her front this way lets him getting more deeper into her that he pulls her closer to him.

"I can't...you're way too tight and I can't...control my..." he started to say but rams into her to make her gasp loudly that she tightens her grip in the sheets.

"O-Ohhhhhh.....oooooo....w-wait.....p..please w-w...ahhhhhhh....F-feels...deep..it feels so deep inside of m-me....it's over.....nnnmmm..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I......I'm sorry!" he slams into her worse that she cries out even more to drooling on the sheets.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:52 pm

He slammed down harder making her feel every bit of his strength as he went all out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:08 pm

She cries out feeling worse that Brandon panting out while moaning out, gently pulling her back against his thrusts to get deeper. This only felt more worse that he turns them around to have her on top of him facing away and slams upward into her while she was forced down. She moans out loudly feeling worse now with each clap of skin ringing in the room as he held onto her hips tightly.

"W-why? Why do you f-feel so good like this? Getting in so d-deep into my both. My mind i-is going blank.." she moans out looking down to see him bucking up while holding her. It felt way too good for her that she's not able to speak clearly now as Brandon was taking her for his own desires.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:10 pm

He worked her pussy and womb i to a mushy mess flooding her with cum when he finished.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am