Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Locked inside

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:52 pm

She tried to catch her breath but Brandon held her against his own while kissing her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

He smiles "do you like it?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:14 pm

"O-of course I do..but you cheated to get me t-this way. You m-meanie.." she said blushing a little but he only nuzzles into her shoulder feeling more happy and loved her. That only got her weaker and weaker to get wetter now.

"I didn't cheat. I gave you my love.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:28 pm

"This is cheating" he said pushing hus fingers ubside her and rubbing stringly and making her feel more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:35 pm

"N-No wait, stop!" she grips his wrist to try and stop his fingers but already her body weakened even more thanks to him. How his big fingers were thrusting and rubbing all over the place to make her feel more lost now. Melli leans back against him breathing in and out deeply but he only became more aroused seeing her this lost so soon.

"Stop? Why would I since you seem to love how my fingers feel. Are you sure you're not the one cheating by keeping back how you badly need me?" he said to slam his fingers even deeper into her which made her cry out once more.

"T-that's not mmmmmm t-truuueeee...it's not true.."

"Yes it is...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:28 pm

He rubs her g spot as hard as his fingers can. He wasnt falling for her tricks and he was going to make her cum again and aga8n ubtil she cant resist her urges anymore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:21 pm

She couldn't stop him, no matter what she did because of her strength leaving her. Brandon was rather enjoying this feeling of making her climax over and over again but it left such a mess on the floor under them. He reaches up to pull her shirt up exposing her chest but her bra was soaking wet while he tugs that down to grab one with a squeeze. Melli winces from the grip but it didn't stop her from moaning out dazed in desired pleasure and need for him to hold her against his body.

"Now please be honest...do you love it...or are you going to keep playing games with me?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm

His fingers open her slit and rub harder as his hand squeezes her breast harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:44 pm

"Well? Say something.....I got all day to mess with you so...." he leans in closer to her ear and whispered, "Tell me."

She gulps hearing his low tone of voice but that left her shaking now to cumming suddenly. He blinks when feeling that and lifts his fingers from her place to show her how damp they were.

".............."

"Look at what you did, Melli. You got my fingers wet. Shame on you......*sighs* no matter, I can fix that later on...." he said before getting her off his lap and forces her on her feet while heading upstairs again. Melli almost tripped a couple times but her face was flustered now thanks to this roughness.

"W-where are you.....taking me?"

"To your punishment...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:45 pm

He smiles as she daw her punishment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:39 pm

Brandon gets to the same room once more but gets Melli to head in first before he walks in after her, shutting the door behind them. He sees her blushing when noticing the room but before asking, Brandon looks down at her with a hungry desire to punish her to his full power. He reaches to grab her chin and lift her head up to see her nervous shy expression but he only finds it adorable to how he'll break her.

"B-brandon? What are y-you going to do with me? Please, I'm sorry if I-I broke your rules. I'm sorry if I said something wrong just d-don't punish me a-again. Please.." she begs of him to spare her since she finally gets what he could do but Brandon only shook his head to hold her tightly and force her to stare into his desired eyes.

"Oh trust me, I'll be sure you don't but I know you'll every second of it...." he said before kissing her lips deeply when her sight went to black. Later, he was sitting on the bed to pant in and out from something. He even held a remote in his hand to watch Melli in between his legs. She was fully naked in between his legs while sucking his member with slurps and sucking noises. her wrists and ankles were chained together while the same to having a collar around her neck. She was blindfolded again but flustered thanks to this punishment. She did have a bulging stomach because of a vibrating moving toy in her pussy.

"Mffmmm...mmmmm..*Slurp* ahhhhhh...aahhhhhhh....allmmmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmm...fffmmmmmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmm..*making louder slurping and sucking noises* mmmmmmm..mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm....mmmmm.....mmfffmmmmm....mmmmm.." She had to hold onto his member for this but she was twitching when muffled moaning from his member. He had pushed the button on the vibrator and Melli squirms in her chains not able to move.

"Mmmmmm, that's a good girl. Be sure to suck me good and hard. I know your hungry for my hot release right? Either way, you are getting punished so you won't get it in your other hold till you make me feel satisfied before I punish you at times." he said watching her sucking even harder with hands holding onto his cock that Brandon moans out loving the warmth of her mouth and tongue. He even switched it up with her vibrator settings.

Melli wouldn't know what he'll do to her if he keeps this whole punish up but it's sorta revenge on her lying to him for not wanting pleasure. She whines feeling him get bigger but he grips her hair to make her chock on his cock.

"*chocks twitching*"

"Well? Giving up? Come on, kitten you want your master to play with you then show me. Make me want to give it to you real good...and make me cum as much as possible." he said but sees Melli whimper and squirming a bit in between his legs trying to add some friction to her pussy but nothing worked. This made him thrust into her throat and mouth to feel even better thanks to it.

"Mfffmmm!! Mmmmm!!! Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmmm!!"

"Come on, scream more Melli. You can't have me if you don't learn to scream it out on how good i feel. I want to take your holes but that'll have to wait. I want to make you get as much as you can and I'm not going to stop when I start." he warns before spanking her butt to hear Melli whine in some pain. She slowly whines wiggling her butt but he spanks her harder and harder while sucking more on his member just as hard again.

She wanted him inside of her again like before but thanks to the punishment, she won't get him just yet for her own desires. His came first but Melli seems not to mind after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:34 am

Tbe loud slurping was effecting h8m and he tried to hide it. Her moans and seeing her luke this aroused h8m and she felt it throb worse and worse. It seemed like even his cock was teasing her. It woykd throb filling slowly. She tried and trued but her ounishment was getting worse. As she choked he was a big as he could get and she tries harder to make him release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:29 pm

He kept her head right where he wanted it to see everything she was doing but not her eyes thanks to the blindfold. For a while, she's been good and bad from the start and he loved it. She still kept slurping and sucking on his member even harder that she slowly burns up to whimper. It tasted just as good and he only became more aroused in needing him. Melli tired to pull back to get some air but he holds her head down more to hear her chocking.

"Grrrr not yet kitten..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:36 pm

He smiles warching her continue and he pets her head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 pm

She still kept slurping onto his member more and more that it left her dripping wet of arousal. He just keeps her head where it was and it made her moan again feeling him dripping again. Brandon wonders if she was getting weaker and weaker before he shoves her head down. She chocked on his member even more before he groans feeling her throat tight and hot. That sensation caused him to cum deeply into her throat as she whines out feeling that. Her throat closed tightly against his member but she gulps each burst down into her stomach crying and twitching.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:44 am

He smiles and lets her have a smal rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm

She did cough a little bit from feeling her throat throbbing from having his member down there. However, she blushes when feeling him pet her head softly. Melina didn't say a thing from that before she feels him kiss her lips to show he was happy to her and wished to see more for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Do tou have antwhere else you want this?" He asks moving it for her to see.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:33 pm

She coughed again trying to think of something but Brandon rubs her cheek to see her licking his hand. Melli wanted to show him more pleasure but it only made her feel more weaker and hotter now that her place was burning up rapidly now. He rubs her head slowly earning some purrs but she only shivers to buck her hips. He knew she was getting hotter and hotter, in need for him to take care of her but Brandon needs to see it. Showing a smile on his face, he pulls her up close to his face and gives a heated wet kiss to make her moan heavily.

They shared this kiss for a little while before he breaks it, hearing her gasping for air.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am