Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Locked inside

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:49 pm

As much as you can every single tims that way when your oppoment is astounded you can keep them amazed"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:09 pm

"Though, why would I? I figure someone wouldn't like this sort of thing old man. What are you getting at here anyway?" Ryan asked him but Brandon shook his head since he only wished to show his son things with the element of flames.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

What im getting at is compression inceeases power. " master controlling your power under pressure and you can reach new levels."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:39 pm

"Huh? I thought you said it was dangerous for us to do such a thing. You said since we have your genes, it could be best not to do that." Ryan said now confused with all this but Brandon shook his head. As long as you had full control, you were able to reach higher goals in life.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:01 pm

I trust you ryan you cab do this
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Of course Ryan shook his head but kept up with this little session Brandon was giving him, seeing the flames burning stronger and brighter for both of them to see.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:12 pm

He smiles and hugs ryan promising to show him more in secret if he wanted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Ryan would still wish to be with his mother on things since he's still getting used to inner peace but knowing this, he might as well give it a shot. Second, he could show his siblings, his teacher, and Melli just how powerful he became from all this. He then goes ahead with agreeing with him to know more in private to see just how strong flame element was. The two men head back inside the house as Ryan goes off to his room but Brandon goes to check on the others to see them all doing their own thing in the house. Even Melli was doing things like cleaning up the house.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:38 am

He walks by her and smiles watching her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 pm

She was still sweeping the floor while humming a small tone, eyes shut with her moving around still cleaning up. Melli only started thinking of another area to clean things up. Maybe the living room could be next to clean before she noticed Brandon standing there watching her.

"Don't you know it's rude to just stare." she joked with a smile on her face while Brandon shrugs his shoulders to smile at her.

"I'm not staring or anything Melli. I'm behaving myself for a good reason."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 am

He keeps watching her and waiting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 pm

She feels him still staring at her but only shook her head hiding the blush on her cheeks. Maybe Brandon was enjoying the view of her cleaning, not that she was complaining about it or anything. Melli only goes back with cleaning up but Brandon still thought that was adorable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:06 am

He flows her making her feel his gaze the whole day
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Melli only hums a little to herself but she pretends he wasn't there. He sure loved following her and watching her as she cleans up more things around the house though she wonders if he was doing this due to being bored. Not that she minds to be honest, he was happy so she was too. After a while, she finished with cleaning up and was sitting in the living room while watching some Tv. She did have Brandon holding her on the side watching the movie with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:33 pm

His hand lightly rubs her as the movie goes on and he relaxes as she started to get a little t3nse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:34 pm

Her cheeks blushed a light flustered color but Brandon only smiled while she was relaxing as well or tried to. The movie kept playing as normal while they were watching.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 pm