Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Locked inside

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

"............"

".............."

This seems like some pickle for both couples to be stuck in while hearing nothing but the waves splashing outside. Brandon and Melina was busy with cleaning up and playing around but it sorta went down hill with the both of them locked inside the closet in the home he made for them and the family. The children was watched over so it was fine at the moment while Melina was looking around for a way to get out but it's hard to do that since she was resting on the high bench with Brandon in between her legs pressed rather tight.

"Ummm, you sure your not angry with me for getting us stuck in here, Melina?" he asked for the fifth time but Melina just blinks to shake her head.

"You really need to stop asking that honey. I told you I'm not angry with you. Even if I never knew that you were planning on making this more curious about the house. Same with the time we got lost in a unknown jungle that was under the house." she said looking to him but Brandon sweatdrops since he couldn't answer that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Locked inside

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 pm

He keeos cleaning up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 pm

"How are you doing that if we are stuck in the closet?" she asked him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Oops. Okay

He was figeting. Im sorry its cramped and were pacjed in here close. Its hard for my mind not to wonder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:48 pm

"Why dose that happen with you? Does that brain of yours wonder all over the place?" she asked looking at him but Brandon only blushes not sure how to answer that. He didn't mean for that to happen. It just dose. With a sigh, Melli only tries to get more comfortable in this tight closet but she figures this has happened before but she couldn't remember when it did.

"Do you think our children can hear us to get us out of here?"

"Sadly no. I'm sure Eleesha is babysitting them right now...but I don't know if this was her idea to just get us alone together."

"OH, you think?" she said sarcastically. "I'm sure she was making a clear view of it between us but we were so busy with things; you training and me watching the kids and helping myself can distract us well.."

".........I'm going to get her for that." he grumbles under his other language.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:50 pm

"You really dont like her do you?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 pm

"I never said that I don't like her, Brandon. It's just I wish she would see that I can do things my way when....seducing you. I guess she figures I still need help....." she mutters while Brandon blinks not sure he understood this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:36 pm

"She enjoys it that's for sure but she knows you are good at it. Besides. She gets off on setting us up." he shifted this time trying to make more room for them but it didn't work and she felt his knee rubbing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 pm

"Uh huh, and this sort of thing is one of them?" she asked Brandon while feeling him shift again but her cheeks were a flush pink to pretend she didn't feel it.

"You can't blame her you know. Eleesha might be a lot but she's a good ally to us. Just think of it to how you would like this. Even with us locked up in this closet, it' not too bad." he said while Melina blushes a little more before looking away from him while over thinking about it.

"IF you say so Brandon...Okay but maybe you should find another way to get us out of here...before we might do something in here.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 am

"I'm trying I just cant get it right." He said with struggle in his voice but his knee keeps rubbing her spot making it damp. He didn't know but she did that it was arousing her and being trapped here like this with him rubbing was hard to ignore. She did her best and resisted but his knee pressed hard against it as he pushed into the door as hard as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:01 am

Her cheeks were flushed again but her eyes averted from his own, feeling him rubbing more and more against her body. "Can't you find some key to open the door Brandon? It's not helping if your doing this to do something.." she said silent but slowly remained silent because of it before he shook his head to think of that.

"The door is locked by a special key code lock. However, it won't do anything unless I'm outside of the closet at the moment."

"So to answer.....were stuck inside of this closet till someone outside can let us out aren't we?" she said but Brandon didn't answer her since he knew she was right.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 am

It was getting hotter inside the locker and she was starting to show signs of her arousal. He couldn't hide his signs but he continues making noise and banging on the side trying to call for help but none came.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:24 am

The banging did become loud and heard in the hallway where they were but he only seems to keep focused on that. If someone was there, he hopes they would come and open the door for both of them to get out. Even with the banging, Melina only blushes a deeper red when feeling her place open and closer with the clit swelling up. Even she felt his cock throbbing against it since it felt her damp place.

'O-Oh no, I'm g-getting hot again....but why is being trapped in a room like this arousing? It's not much space and it only leaves m-me curious...would this be some trap?'

"Hey!! Is anyone out there!! Were trapped in here and could use some help!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:55 am

He was feeling it and trying toresist trying to get out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:05 pm

"Dang it, how in the world or why in the world did I make thicker walls like this? Geez......hold on Melina, maybe if I can try another way to get out of here." he said reached above Melina's head to feel for some button or switch but she gasped suddenly when the bulge in his pants pushes harder into her place to make her whine a bit.

"........"

"I can't reach it...here hold onto me."

"h-hold on? Why do I need to hold on?"she asked before he suddenly lifts her up on some lower shelf while she grips his shirt tightly looking shocked. The shift caused her to bit onto his shirt but she didn't say anything while he was reaching up and holding her tightly against his rock hard body.

"E-easy Brandon....I don't think there is a button above my head in this locker because didn't you tell me you made this locker for reasons or ahead of time in case for lost space?" she said trying to drown out her aroused heated tone but he blushes to hear it. Even his cock was throbbing and pushing into her by mistake.

"Yes..I'm told of that but that was months ago. I didn't know I would get stuck in a locker with my mate if I knew that."

"H-hey, don't blame me on this. You said you wanted help so I offered but you were the one that tripped over that set of papers and fell down causing us to get trapped in here. Did this locker even fall over on it's back or is it still standing?"

"If you must know, it's still standing. It's against the wall, Melina."

"Oh.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:54 am

He keeps trying to work his way out of the lockers but the friction and heat was getting to them both. Her more than him since she was sensitive to hus touch. He was distracted by his attemts to get out and didnt notice how much she was aroused.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 am

"Ummm Brandon? C-can't you find another way t-to get us out? Instead of the banging and junk? I don't know if that will work..." she said looking to him but she hid her flushed red face from his view because she didn't want him to see her like this. Sweaty and hot since their trapped in this locker.

"I'm trying, Melina but give me time. IF I can just be loud enough-"

"Uh huh..that's what you said a while ago and look what happened. Were still locked inside this thing.."

"Just give me a sec.....I'll get us out." he said still banging on the wall but while doing so, his body presses up against her body again to hear a yelp from her. He quickly looked down worried to her, wondering if she was hurt but he didn't say anything to see her. Melina wasn't hurt...she was getting aroused.

He could smell her scent lingering away from her, her skin damp in sweat, and her place shown how wet it was from her shorts. Brandon blushes not sure how to respond to this but he only relaxed and remained silent before going ahead with trying to work on something else on getting them out. He couldn't let the smell that came from her distract him before he feels worried.

If she was letting out a smell like that....that means she was also going into a strong heat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:17 pm

How would you get out? He asks her hoping to distract her from the heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:31 pm

"I-I don't know. Unless you know of some hidden key in this locker that you created then I wouldn't know. Maybe I'm wrong Brandon but...this is n-no help." she said looking away from him still but Brandon knew she's avoiding eye contact since her mind was becoming fuzzy from the heat within this locker. Brandon wanted to find some way to get out before he ends up mating with her in this closet.

"Oh. Don't worry Melli, I'll figure something out so we both can get out of here alright? I don't want us to be stuck in here for too long before things get more worse for us. That or I might worry about you over heating." he said reaching to touch her cheek but she stops his hand from touching her. Even from her fingers, Brandon felt her burning up from the closeness. It's true that she was indeed going into a strong deep heat.

"Uh huh, that's not helpful.....I-I think.."

"Don't worry I will be sure that I can get us out of here...just bear with it." he said gently but Melina could only nod and keep still while he goes back to trying working on some way to get out of here.

He had to find some way to get them out before this heat gets worse or out of hand. However, the sight of her being in heat was...arousing. Melina was more sexually active during this state and she would try to get him into showing pleasure using her. He didn't want her to feel like he was using her but she knew that. The heat makes her think differently when it happens and this was the worse time for it to happen.

"H-hey B-brandon......are you s-sure their is n-nothing hidden for someone t-to get out in c-case this happens?" she panted out against his chest but Brandon tenses up feeling her breathing against his skin feeling her gripping his shirt. Her toes were curled a little with her legs twitching.

"I don't know......if I knew I was going to locked inside this thing I would have-" he feels her touching his cheek to have him stop speaking. Melina seems flustered now that she was becoming lost for words now.

"Melli?"

"I-It's okay Brandon...I-I'm sure we will get out of here.....it is getting a bit more crowded n-now.." she said dazed a bit more that got Brandon looking concerned. She wasn't able to stay sane now but was slipping away. Before Brandon can speak, he heard a few voices from the outside to make him look away.

"Where the heck are they? I know Brandon and Melli was in here a while ago looking for something. They have to be in here." Fire said while walking with Ryan that was looking annoyed now.

"I don't know but knowing him, he's probably doing something and ignoring mom.." he said with a mutter but Fire looks at him worried to still keep walking.

"What do you mean ignore, Ryan?" Fire asked.

"As I said; I most time see that man ignoring mom. However, I don't know if he even cares about her at times from what he does." he mutters.

"Ryan..."

"I'm just saying..."

"Oh come on Ryan. Don't you think you shouldn't be so over protective of your mother and still show respect to your father?"

"....." He didn't answer that but kept looking around the area as Fire sighed. Brandon heard them and tries pounding away now in hopes they would hear it. When Fire and Ryan gets near the locker, they stop hearing the banging.

"The heck?"

"Fire! It's me, Brandon!! Were in the locker!" he yells out from inside as Fire looking around confused.

"Hold on, a locker? Why are you in some-"

"Were in here!!! Were in the locker in the main room.."she looks around but hears the banging now from the room. Fire goes to the locker and knocks on it to make Brandon knock back.

"Brandon! Thank goodness we found you! Everyone's been wondering where you and Melli were and we couldn't find you. Is she in there?"

"Yes. We got locked in here after some stumble so can you let us out? Their should be some code key panel near the door." he said to her as Fire kept looking around and opens a hidden panel that showed a key pad.

"I found it. Is their a way to open it?"

"Yeah. Type in 2-8-1-8."

Fire did as he said while inputting the numbers in that order before a buzz was heard and caused the locker door to swing open. Both Brandon and Melina falls on the ground with grunts but Ryan goes to check on his mother while Fire helps Brandon.

"Dude, how-nevermind. I'm just glad that we was able to get you guys out of there."

"Yeah, thanks you two." Brandon said while Ryan helps his mother up on her feet and begins helping her up the stairs to the room so she can rest. Melina walked carefully with her son Ryan but Brandon lets out a sigh as he stood up too to see the locker shut by itself and re lock unless needed.

Later that afternoon, it was like nothing happened as Brandon sees the elements with Eleesha cooking dinner for Melina since she was resting upstairs. The kids were eating small bits of food that was made while waiting for the main course. During that time, Brandon was wondering if Melina was okay but he didn't bother her since Ryan told him that she was sleeping and didn't want to be bothered. He knew Ryan was over protective of his mother but at times he still didn't feel like a father/son connection towards him for...reasons.

He just wanted Ryan to see him more as a father to the kids and a good person for Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:49 pm

He did his best to teash them everything he could but somethings they had to learn through experience.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:55 pm

The kids understood that but Ryan still wasn't close to a father and son bonding. Sure, he's Brandon's son but he's not close to him like he is with Melli. The other kids were still eating or speaking about some other things while the elements were speaking as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:01 pm

So what were you doing with fire anyways?" He asks ryan curious.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:09 pm

"Why are you curious? It's none of your business.." Ryan mutters but Fire looked a bit down to hear him say that. She lets out a sigh before looking at Brandon.

"He wanted to ask me about some of my fire abilities and wants to learn a few of them. I guess in a way, I'm his new teacher.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:12 pm

You couldnt ask for a better one ryan. She literally embodies fire
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 pm

"I know. That's why I asked her to teach me." Ryan said looking at his food but feels Fire pet his head showing a smile or a smirk. That look made him blush from embarrassment but in a good way. She was willing to work with Ryan and that showed Fire being a good teacher.

"Yeah. No worries Brandon. I'll make sure this kid is at his best.."

"Heh, thanks fire."

After that, everyone was done eating and doing their usual things while Brandon was doing some things in the basement for now. He wasn't sure if Melli was sleeping still or awake but Air told him she wouldn't let anyone go inside the room till she wanted to unlock the door. He could have unlocked it but decided to let her be. After the whole experience from the locker, he could only guess that she's avoiding everyone to not be worried.

He checks on a book he got or found from the old abyss, scanning the words to gather the info from in their pages. It really held some old stories from years ago but he wasn't sure if this message on each one was helpful. Maybe pondering about this for a while longer was better than nothing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 pm