Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:07 am

"I wished for the truth. But something else seems to be saying you aren't completely honest. You know how I get when someone lies to me, Eve. Especially when it's one of my servants." he said to her and his eye got sharp. He did notice even though she tried to hide it her words brought it to the surface. Her lust her desire. It was there plain for him to see.

"Though, I hope that you were not lying to me my sweet. I hope that you are going to always be the loyal maid that I helped save years ago."

"But of course sire.." she spoke so quietly now with her head looking down before she feels Mitchell's hand touch her chin to lift her head up so she can look into his eyes.

"Anything I wish that was your pledge?"

"Yes master. Anything you desire or wish for I shall give to you..."

"Same with no disobeying or holding back? You won't be a shy girl but be open with your desires?"

She blushed he was teasing her toying with her feelings of lust and need. "Yes master......."

He went from playful to hard and made a command that he never had before. One she never expected so soon. "IF that's the case, then I want you to show me just how badly you desire me. I want you to follow these lustful desires to their end."

She gulped and drooled a bit be just gave her permission, no commanded her, to fuck him and satisfy her own lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 am

"Master? Are you...serious? I don't wish to be a tease to you but that only makes me more curious. Second, won't the others be wondering where we are......I don't wish to-" he slams his hand on the desk to make her stop speaking but his eyes burn into her heart to make Evelyn look at him in silence now.

"You said you wouldn't disobey me in anyway...but I'm hoping you will prove to me what you wish. The others won't bother us unless needed so don't let it become a bother to you......now.......I hope you are going to obey me.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 am

He sat up and looked her fericely in the eye. Making her gulp. He was serious. Not lost to seduction or clouded he was serious about his command and she gulped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 am

"......"

"Hmmm, seems you need help...no matter. Come." he walks by her to the door before opening it as Evelyn follows him but she wasn't sure what he will do now since he was demanding her to show her confession towards him. No one else was in the hallway while they walked but at this moment, she sees his main bedroom before he opens the door and looks at her.

"Enter.." she did as he said walking into the room but hears him shut the door. However, she didn't see him take out a key to his room and lock the door but she did hear the click from the lock. Evelyn blinks not sure what he was planning before Mitchell walked over to her and stood behind her with his hands touching her shoulders.

"My lord?"

"You gave me your word you wouldn't disobey me in anyway right?"

"As I said master yes.."

"Then...I hope you were true to your word.." he said turning her around so Evelyn was facing him. She could look right into his eyes while he stares down at her own. She started to say something but he stops her with two fingers pressed on her lips.

"Don't speak...show me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:53 am

He was serious locking the door sono one could enter. She gulped and knew if she hesitated or held back she would be disobedient.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:59 am

"Y-yes master.." she said quietly to him but Mitchell steps back but goes to sit on his main bed and kept his eyes right on her. If she seriously was this weak for him, Evelyn had to show her in her own way but he wanted to see if she will obey him through that.

"Lets see if your words were correct. Undress.." he said first to her but Evelyn looks at him before reaching behind her and undid the bow of the apron around her hips. He sees it get removed from around the dress she wore and set on the chair beside her.

She then started to undress with one hand reaching for the zipper in the back. The noise of the unzipping was heard in the room as she lowers it down near her lower back and slips out of her dress that exposes her into her underwear and knee high stockings. Right away, Mitchell showed a smile on his face to see she even looked more stunning like this but he looks at her face to see her about to remove her bra but he held a hand up to stop her.

"Let your hair down, Eve.." he sees her lightly blush again. He used her nickname but she didn't let it distract her too much. She went to undo the bun that held it up while feeling it fall onto her back loose and free. He knew the bra she got wasn't big enough for her breasts but he loved to see that she was willing to obey him like this. Showing her skin and her mark of the contract she and he share.

She did keep the shoes on but he looks at them next so that they were the next thing to go so she's standing here in his room while looking silent now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:58 am

He looks at her and asks her to turn around. Dragging this out a little more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:47 am

Evelyn's back was shown to him now but Mitchell didn't say a thing. He started to admire the view he saw in front of him but he didn't say a thing about it. This made Evelyn confused to what her master was aiming for. Was something going to pin point something or before something else happens. They remained silent in the room of his bed chambers but no words were said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

When she finished her spin he smiles and she saw how badly he wanted her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Evelyn only remained silent watching her master just observing her and the beauty he saw in front of him. Her slender curves, her smooth skin, her bouncy breasts, her bouncy squeezable butt. Mitchell looked right at her to feel his hunger of really owning her for his own desires. She just looks at him seeing that desire burn in his eyes but her cheeks flushed a little bit thanks to that.

He motions her to walk towards him slowly so she was standing even closer near him. "So beautiful..."

"Thank you for the comment master Mitchell.." she said in a sweet tone but sees him thinking of what to do before one hand reaches up to grab her wrist that was under her breasts. She wasn't sure what was going on but he seems to really be up to something that he wanted from her.

"You know that you're mine right, Evelyn? Knowing that you are owned by the one man that knows what you want.."

"Hmmm? What do you mean master Mitchell? Are you trying to go with something on this?" she asked to see him still holding her wrists but he gets her to sit down by his side to gently see her closer now.

"You know that I really want you to always serve me right?"

"Yes, I know that sir.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Then serve me i want pleasure."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 pm

"Please? You want pleasure, master?"

"I didn't studder did I? I know what I've said Evelyn and I'm wondering how you are going to show pleasure for me."

She didn't say anything while looking at him but a light giggle was heard from her to make Mitchell looked confused to why she was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Not at you master Mitchell. You are so naughty....feeling pleasure burning up like this. I don't know if your pleasure is getting to you sir. Are humans usually like this or am I missing something while being in this time serving you."

"And what's wrong with that? I'm just saying my true intentions my maid. I know you feel the same heat as I do. I know you crave that same desires as your master......*leaning in closer* I know deep down..you wish for me to make. you. mine."

"You silly master. I already can sense your desires from within your soul and body. No matter what you do or say, your heat is the strongest in this mansion....even holding your bodyguard maid on the bed almost naked for you to gaze upon....what dirty thoughts do you have about me master?"she taunted him about this but she only remained silent because of it while Mitchell remained silent again. He still held her down on the bed but they didn't say anything for a while.

"Are you teasing me?"

"Maybe..it's not my fault that my master would be naughty like this. Knowing your hunger for lust will get more and more stronger. Humans can be interesting for desires and pleasure. However, I'm not sure about it either way about it. You all tend to do many things that I never knew humans can do but knowing you master...you seem to think just that."she purrs to him but she could tell he was looking hotter and hotter while seeing Mitchell was watching her just sweating a bit more. Before getting a word out, she was shoved down on the bed on her back to shut her eyes tightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:31 am

She felt his lips in her neck pulling hard on her skin it left a mark deep and red pulsing sensitivity ran through it as he pulled back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Evelyn blushes feeling the throbbing sting from the hickey but she only looks to the side wondering what her master will do. She was here in his bed chambers under his mercy and she had no idea what he might do to her. Knowing much, she slowly started burning up because of it or rather getting excited about it. Mitchell slowly lowers down to get near her face but kisses her chin and cheek till taking her lips for his own.

Of course she returns the kiss back while her hands grips the sheets. His tongue pushes past the lips to invade her mouth and her smaller tongue. Her master sure was dominate now but that only made Evelyn curious to what he might do with her now. She and him started making out a little deeper now that he held both wrists in one hand and held her cheek with the other. He heard her soft moans of pleasure being able to taste his lust for her.

It was toxic and deadly but she loved it. Knowing Mitchell was hungry for her to lose it like this. Even from hiding his animal nature from everyone so she could only see it. After a while, she twitches when his hand resting on her cheek moves down to feel her skin now, sensing her body heating up from his touches. He felt her purring from her throat before she gently feels him deepening the kiss again that his hand held her hip to press her up against his body.

"M-Mmmmm..." He loved hearing that noise from her but Mitchell only held her more closer against his body while kissing and touching her body. He groans loving the feeling before he was rubbing her hip and still kissing her with tongues swirling against one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Rubbing her hips turned slowly into touching then rubbing her place. He was exploring this feeling he had and hers were burning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Evelyn kept calm still twitching a little from the strokes of his hand but she slowly bit her lip feeling weaker. The burning she felt from him only made her wonder just how dangerous he was. She feels his fingers sliding up and down against her slightly wet panties that was damping but he lowers closer to her lips to kiss them again while getting a whimper. Mitchell then lowers closer to her breasts and latches onto one of her giving a few licks with his tounge to make her gasp a little. She leans her head away from him but that only made her feel more weaker now before gasping from the licks and rubs against her panties.

"What's wrong? Are you starting to feel good?" he asked still licking her nipple but Evelyn didn't say much while blushing a bit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:15 am

He didnt stop or wait for an answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 am

"...." Even if Evelyn didn't speak or say a word, she only blushes a little darker when feeling his fingers tugging at the line of her panties. He serious was losing a bit of his sanity to lust and that made her purr. Of course he heard the noise to show a smirk on his face and went back to teasing and playing with her breast as the tongue swirls and pushes the nipple into it.

"You are so toxic to me, you know that right? Laying here on the bed while feeling yourself become wet. I know deep down you wish to have something better right?" he asked against her breast but Evelyn didn't speak as her body shook with soft moans and gasps leaving her lips.

"T-that's hard for me-mmmmmmmm to answer, master. Seeing is how you're losing yourself t-to doing this.." she mutters out but gasped when he bit on the nipple to have Evelyn arch her back in pleasure.

"And yet your getting so wet and horny because of it. Just look at how soaked you are and I barley did much but tease your nipple and breast." he said to show his fingers. They were wet and damp from before and it only made her feel embarrassed about it. She looks away from him before feeling his hand resting back against her panties and give a few up and down strokes to make Evelyn moan.

"So naughty..and yet so hot too. My maid is so cute."

"M-Master is b-being so mean...t..teasing me.." she panted when he started kissing her neck softly but his hand didn't stop stroking her panties or even showing mercy towards her. He wanted to give her pleasure and demands for it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

He pushed harder and rubbed her till she cums
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Her eyes were tightly shut from the sensation but Mitchell held her tightly against his body while she was feeling more and more hotter now. Evelyn only became more hotter again but she only panted out in more heat thanks to him. He could see her looking dazed on the bed but it only made her feel more weaker now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm

He seemed to know where her spot was and rubs it hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 6:08 pm

Evelyn gasped feeling her spot touched and rubbed but she turns away to have Mitchell holding her still while touching her. He saw her squirming under his touch before letting out more softer weaker moans from his own fingers. She never knew he noticed the sensations but she loved it either way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 9:52 am

Tell me exactly what you want or this oleasure ends." He said pushing hard in her spot while he spoke before rubbing again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 12:27 pm

"T-teasing already master? That's s-so mmmm mean. You know what I always w-want.." she said feeling dazed but this made her get hotter and aroused when he pushes against her spots. Evelyn screams out arching her hips from the bed that she slowly twitched feeling her place dripping wet. Mitchell started getting aroused now that he was spreading it open now wanting her to admit it but he was about to stop before she whimpers loving it.

"Answer me..or I'll stop Evelyn. Right now.." he orders that he pinches it to make her scream out cumming suddenly. He noticed that but she started breathing in and out again feeling her place clamping on his fingers now. When she didn't say a thing, he hears her whimper again.

"I want master...I w-want you please.....I desire my master's love please..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:22 pm