Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:07 pm

The morning seems like a slow one with a man that was highly known in the city of England. He was just sitting in his main office doing some paper work while listening to the beautiful music of his famous collection. He knew much work was already being down but he just wished to savor it. While working on his own, he picks up the tea cup and takes a sip from it to savor the flavor of it.

His name is Mitchell Bloodgove, the main guard for the city and the main heir to the Bloodgove family name. He is the first born son of Elizabeth swan and Justin Gale Bloodgove who were on a long known vacation together. His parents never took a day off from their work and the family business but he insisted on doing that. Of course he did have help with other servants a total of five (two females and two males with their own special talents to help become more than his servants. They were his main team of defense and attacks. They swore their loyalty to Mitchell so nothing would hurt him.

One of the servants was more closer to Mitchell besides the rest. A maid he met many years ago. Her name was Evelyn Swan. She seems to be from a far away place because he's never seen her here before. But he knew more about her than most. For you see, she was a demon. A very powerful demon that he found in the forest years ago. He was the first human to ever find one like her and yet, she wasn't sure how to respond. Many that saw or find her end up dead but Mitchell put up a fight to where she lost for the first time.

Because of that, she got a high interest towards him to learn more about her being a queen to other demons that obey or fear her. She hunts her own kind if they try to be disloyal to her. Because of this, he offered her a place by his side. If she would serve him, he would make sure she would be kept safe, fed, and given a home. Only if she swore his loyalty to him. Not sure how to respond to that, Evelyn agrees.

That leads to today, she was his maid and bodyguard during the time and he was happy with it. A light knock was heard to make Mitchell look up.

"Come in......" The door opens to show a female walking in but carrying a tray with her. She had a beautiful figure with slender curves, big breasts that the tip was showing some clevage, long long white hair having a black bow at the end and at the top connected with two braids. She had gentle green eyes that looked relaxed, a small nose and lips. She wore the Bloodgove maid dress given to her by Mitchell himself but she was safe unless you anger or threaten her master.

"Ah, Evelyn. Right on time...." he said to see her walk over and set down the tray showing a sweet smile.

"Yes Master Bloodgove as I told you, I'll always be right on time." she said putting a plate beside him while getting some food for him to set right on it. He sees that she cooked a dish with fish and a soup. She always was making things as fancy as she wished. He only reaches over to get his tea cup and take a sip slowly as she did just that. She finishes up with his plate before setting near him again.

"Here you are master Bloodgove..I hope you enjoy."

"Lets see if you are right, Evelyn." he went to get a fork and cut a piece of the fish, dipping it in some of the sauce she made with the dish. She went to stand up straight waiting for his comment as he eats the fish with eyes shut to test how it was. The room was silent for a while before he swallows it to look at her.

"Perfect; as always Evelyn..."

"Thank you master.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:10 pm

He eats slowky savoring every moment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:12 am

While Mitchell eats the food Evelyn made for him, she was busy with cleaning up his office and letting some light inside. She never understood why he didn't like the feeling of sunlight shining on him. Was it because it was rather annoying or just because. She made sure not to open it too much and let some light shine through. The food was starting to disappear now before he was done eating as Evelyn picks up his place and sets it on the tray while grabbing the tea cup and pours more tea for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 am

"You really are quite beautiful and a skilled cook as always. That was a fine meal, Evelyn." He said to her and smiled
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:36 am

"Your words of speech leaves me speechless, master Mitchell. I'm very well happy to serve you and your family to whatever I can. I only assure you I'll be your main guard from anything that wishes to harm you in some way sir.." she said to him but Mitchell smiled that one of his hands reached to touch the near table with a few papers.

Evelyn was still busy with a few things herself while taking care of her master, she wonders of the others. Were they wondering where she was but Evelyn knew that. They were busy with other things right now so no one was to bother him unless it's important. He sees her cleaning up now before starting to head out of his office to clean up.

"I hoped you enjoyed your food master Mitchell. I'll be ready to help you when needed or if you call me. I'll come right away.." she said before turning away from him heading out but that let Mitchell see something on the upper back of Evelyn's neck. Some black markings were seen in some elegant design but he wanted to know what it means. Also, the main thing is no one knows about this except the ones in this mansion. The markings spread all the way down her back and he's got a mark as well.

When she became his maid, Evelyn sworn to protect her new master and she had to mark him of a life seal contract with one another. His neck also possessed the same markings but his goes down from the left to the left shoulder and his hand. They were in this for years now. It did make him worry about it because others may try to find out how to steal her to make her guard them. Was someone trying to get what the bloodgove has worked for in many years.

He could only show a smile and goes to his room to think this over because of thing. When she was gone, Mitchell goes back with some work now but that only left more questions about what is going on. While she walks down the hallway.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 am

He didnt know why he wanted her just that he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 am

In the kitchen, Evelyn was just done cleaning up and washing the pots and pans used to make her master's food and she was happy he liked it. Her eyes did spot the other four working hard as they were to make sure everything was well. Her master only seems more happy to know everyone was doing their share on things.

"So evelyn? Is the master doing alright?" One of the maids asked to get a nod from Evelyn. "Such lovely news. I guess the master made the perfect choice of making you part of this team..."

"I'm very much happy about this but I hope I'll do enough to keep him happy. Now a days, it's hard for demons like me to find some contract before dying later on by others hunting you down." she explained to see the others looking shocked.

"You...you were....saved or caught by the master?" A male butler that supports his master.

"Yes. I guess you can say he's helped me from a bad thing but that's all I will say about it. Now, these dishes won't dry themselves so please finish so you can all enjoy the day since I do most of the harder cleaning."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:06 am

He was watching the servants making sure they were doing their job.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:07 am

Of course everyone was doing their jobs while Evelyn was making sure everything was done and ready for later on as Mitchell was getting some things checked on and leaves the kitchen. He was proud of his family that grew from the dirt and up but he was glad they could get out more. With work growing each day, they only seem more tired because of it. And the weird part was? His parents always had a servant to help them. Just like their son, they told him one day a more loyal servant will be found for him to serve his side.

Mitchell leaves the kitchen to the living room to see many pictures of his family and of himself. His servants pictures were hand painted and hanging on either side of his own. Most was hand crafted by his company known through England and it made him be known for the top guard of this place. Even with his servants, he was always greeted with things that made him who he was today. Even females fancy this to where they see him as some idol to England. He didn't mind that but of course, they were younger admirers he didn't wish to know at the moment. Mitchell only checked his watch again before hearing the clock that rings 12 noon.

Time for his daily meeting to be held when a knock was heard at the door. One of his butlers answers the door to show some group of men walking inside as they greeted Mitchell and he gives a gentlemen smile as they walk up the gran stairs to the meeting room. The butler shuts the door and goes to put their coats up for today. The other maids were already setting the room up and Evelyn pouring tea in each up for them.

When finishing, the group with Mitchell shows up as they take their seats while the maids started serving some side food and Evelyn fixing Mitchell's plate. No one else was able to do this but her. Being a main maid guard was a very important position and it only made her feel happy to serve him.

"Same wonderful service as always, Mitchell. I guess things are doing well for you?" One man asked taking a sip of his tea.

"But of course. I try to keep things in order and well for myself and the family name. I hope everything is you gentlemen while we do this meeting." he said relaxing against the chair he was sitting in to see the guests getting their papers out ready to speak about today's topics of his company and their own. When finishing, Evelyn stood by Mitchell's side to wait for further orders. Her hands held together in front of her while looking ahead and waiting for anything else.

Even some of the males got their eyes on Evelyn, thinking she was really beautiful like the other maids. He did get some females that thought the butlers that work for Mitchell were eye catches too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:59 am

"If you would kindly stop staring at my maid we can begin our meeting for today. I know most of you have more things to do right after." Mitchell said and the man was embarrassed. Evelyn didn't mind because she could read their intenti9ns and help Mitchell with these meetings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:43 pm

"Sorry..it's sorta hard not to if your maid bodyguard is right there-"

"I would appreciate it if you all would not. Lets just begin the meeting shall we?" He sees them look silent before going ahead with the meeting as Evelyn just remained silent looking at her master working or operating the meeting now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:34 pm

"I don't care ignore her your business is with me and mine is with her." he snapped at them and they jumped. He was known as being ruthless. But it was confidence. He knew she would never allow anything to happen to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 pm

They just looked nervous from seeing how annoyed Mitchell was but didn't wish to push it. From the last one that tried to even hit on Evelyn, that ended up with the man's business being burned down to the ground from Mitchell's rage but he's worked on it for a long time now. "Now, as I was saying; lets hear how your businesses are going? New information has been passed I take it?"

"Yes sir. We are keeping notice with others that is known for your family name. However, we are unsure about how things will be." One said checking the papers he had while Mitchell checked his own while picking up the tea cup and drinks a little of the sweet brew in the cup.

"And the stocks?"

"Still thriving and the queen of England is happy to know about your status of her second eye. She's very pleased with your work and is awaiting more if needed."

"Perfect. Seems things are going as needed right now."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 pm

"Lets start some new business...for each of your dirty looks at my maid, I take 10% of your profits."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:22 pm

"What? Surely you jest, Bloodgove. It's not our fault your maid is there and showing herself off like that. You can't simply just take 10% of the profits from our companies." One said worried now as the rest was agreeing with him but Mitchell only shook his head while looking at his own paperwork before writing something down.

"What are you writing?"

"You figure I might be lying but I don't. Which is why I am now taking 20% of your profits of the complies you run." he said.

"Now, you see here-"

"30% then.." he said writing it while the men started to look a bit shocked and rather mad. Even if Mitchell means business, he couldn't do this because they will end up losing millions more of their dollars because of the accused.

"Mitchell please. I'm sure we can work on some deal so you don't take so much. We won't give your maid any looks. Just please, be reasonable with your choices.."

"I am being reasonable. I told you all before that I don't like it when other males give looks to my maid. She is mine and a servant to the Bloodgove family. What gives you men the freedom to gaze upon her as I do?"

"......."

"B-but..she's just a maid.."

"To you she is..but in my family, she's more than that. Just like the other servants that serve me. Oh and for that, I'm taking 40% of profits now. Anyone else wish to speak against me?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:34 pm

He glared at them all seising them by their assets, their wallets. It was like he grabbed them by the balls and was torturing them to get his way. She loved seeing him cuase these people suffering anxiety it started a fire inside her that fire is why she dressed the way she does.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:13 pm

However, she restrained herself from showing her desires growing within her body. Knowing a dominant leader of the family told her she was happy for him owning her. Evelyn watches them now become afraid to avoid their eyes on her since Mitchell was looking at them in case they tried to watch her. He hated it when males looked at her or checked her out (in some ways how males view females) he didn't like it. After some silence, he sees them relax and look at their papers.

"I see that we have reached some agreement then? I know you all will be presenting me with 40% of profits to my family company but to be sure you don't try anything else, I'm taking 50% now. Don't complain when it's time you all owe me for this disobedient behavior you shown here today."

"But Bloodgove-"

He stops seeing him glaring at him but decided to not say anything else because he might go up even higher to put them out of business. He just sighed to ignore it but watches them see the time passing along. It was time for lunch now but they begin eating the food the other maids made for everyone but Evelyn started setting his plate down in front of Mitchell so he can eat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:15 pm

He ate slow fully confid3nt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:36 pm

They all enjoyed the food that was served to them before the clock strikes 2 in the afternoon. The meeting was over now but they quickly stood up not sure how to deal with this at the moment. He gets more tea from Evelyn as they see the other butlers stop them as Mitchell wanted to say one last thing.

"I hope you gentlemen have a nice day and I hope you all will be on time for the next meeting."

"Yeah, we will Mitchell.." one said while he opens one of his eyes to look at them but they gotten worried seeing how much power he got from this before they all leave rather fast. When they were gone, he lowers the cup and see it was empty but gets filled again by Evelyn.

"I take it you are happy, master Mitchell? Sees you also proved a good point towards them from knowing their place." Evelyn said gently to him as Mitchell sighed.

"Yes but at least I made a point. However, I don't like it when other males cast their gaze upon you Evelyn. I hope you know how I get when that happens don't you?" he looks up right at her with his eyes but she only gives a bow of the head to show a smile.

"Of course I know milord. You set the rules as you did when making the contract with me. Now, you still are known for having a powerful team and of you being the queen's guard. She is happy to know your services is known to her and her alone." she said gently but the others agreed with her with him agreeing with her. When he was done, he stood up from the chair to walk from the room down the hall with Evelyn following beside him.

"Glad to know that. However, I only wish more knew that because they think my family is weak because of my parents leaving the estate to me. Even when one makes fun of my family name, that will not do well on their part. I can be nice yes but that's only if they show respect to me. Others that don't will end up meeting my wrath..."

"Whatever makes you happy, my lord..Besides, you have me and the others ready to fight for you and to serve you for ever."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:05 am

"That's right I do have you don't I? I know that you'll do anything I ask or say with no talk back. You always gave me full respect regardless of things in my life and yours." he said while walking forward now but in some way, he only held a smile on his face.

She has served him for a year and only now was he really getting used to her. His forcefulness with others attracted her to him and refined the jewel on his finger that was his soul. Her prize. But her desires went further than that to his flesh. She wanted his body and his soul to be hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:18 am

The both of them kept walking down the hallway before arriving at his bed room where he walked in and goes to sit in a chair while observing from the main window. He could see the other gentlemen heading off in their cars away from the estate. What fools they were to think they could go against him but they knew better and was paying for it. Mitchell could increase the percentage of their profit but 50% is a start.

Evelyn was about to turn and leave him alone for a while before he noticed and looks ahead. "Evelyn.." she heard him speak her name again to make her stop and turn from the door to look at the chair he was sitting in.

"Yes, my lord?" she asked before seeing him wave her towards him. She walks over to him while seeing him lower his hand to wait for her. She gets beside the chair to look at him but she just looks towards him in hopes of doing something. After some time, he looks up to her before thinking about something. He was able to gaze upon her beauty, knowing this demon that ruled others was his now to do as he pleases. Though, that might be a little far. Knowing her power made him curious to what she is thinking about.

"Evelyn, you served me for a good long while have you not?"

"Of course, just as you wished. You did help me that one time and I owe it to you for that. I wouldn't be here if you didn't save me." she said in a sweet tone to make him almost shudder in aroused pleasure. Even the way she spoke to him turned him on but he didn't show it to her.

"The same for you giving me your loyalty and finding me the best servants to help me during my time. You gave me everything I wished for and I don't know how to thank you for it."

"I'm glad to hear that.....I do what ever my master desires or craves for. I'm your servant my master.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:25 am

"My sweet Evelyn. I want you to tell me something. What do you think of me?" he asked since Mitchell wanted to know for himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:02 am

"Depends on the answer my lord. What did you wish for me to explain it?" she asked but Mitchell only grips the arm of the chair, wanting to know what she really thinks of him but he didn't want her to just tell me because he orders it. He wanted to know how she deeply feels to him.

"Give me your honest words...tell me what your heart beats for, what your body craves for Evelyn. I want to know everything.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 am

He was serious
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 am

Evelyn remained silent to see his serious look in his hungry eyes, knowing something was pulling at the back of his mind for her answer. Giving it some thought, she slowly walks away from him but decided to tell him her true feelings.

"If master wishes for me to tell him the truth, I shall do just that. Ever since that day you found me, at first I was afraid of you my lord. The way you were being a human left me asking if I could really trust you. Could I let a human like you save me from my last view of the world before death? Of course, I didn't have much choice since you save me I have my word of swearing my loyalty to you..making it to where we made the contract together and me branding you..." Mitchell looked a little annoyed because he knew this gripping his hands together not sure where she was going with this but knowing her, it was leading to something.

"That is true...if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be alive today. Honestly, I saved you.."

"True. That's why I wanted to do what is needed to keep you happy. Making sure to serve you to whatever you wished of me. To protect you from any threat that came your way. I didn't know someone like you could be so...demanding, powerful to bring fear to others, and aggressive to the tease. It left my heart a flutter from such actions." the words she said left him raising one eye brow to wonder where she's leading this.

"Of course you know that Evelyn. I know deep down you are doing what is possible to serve me through everything I'm going through in life. Sure I gotten a few scratches, punches, hits, etc. You're always there to help me from the dangers thanks to your loyal service.."

"I've served other humans years ago yes but none of them...none of them were like you. Someone who is wishing to get what they want.....even claiming whatever they hunger and thirst for. You only wished to prove to others you were not some weak human in this world but someone others need to fear." she said but he was still focusing on her wanting to hear more of her true honest words now. Evelyn only keeps her back shown to her master before looking down at the floor again.

"Humans have way to trying to get what they desire..."

"That and trying to work with what is needed at the moment...I know my statue my lord....."

"I have to prove a point to others Evelyn that I do not want anything from people to do something I don't want. That's not what I wish....That's why I do my best to show my power to them

"And you have. Others now fear you because of your dominance but with the power I gave you, it's even stronger now. That same hunger and thirst you feel...it leaves such a hot..burning desire to be owned by you master.."

"Heh, I see and I guess something of this feeling has got you curious to what you want?"

"As I said before; I'll always serve you my master and grant any desire you wish. Even my heart wishes to always serve you. I desire to be yours master...."

"Desire what, Evelyn?"

"Their are many things a demon like me can desire from her master...but from others, they didn't have that same power I wished for. I did serve them many years ago because of their blindness to things but you know the one thing they never had?"

"And what is that, Evelyn?"

"The desire of passion.."

"..........."

"You see, I had my own cravings from each master I served but honestly, they don't meet to what I wish for. However you master.....you got that. I things I desire is your passion, your touch....*turns around to face him but her eyes were shut* your heat, your love....." when saying that, her eyes slowly opened before he saw her eyes glowing of her true demonic nature to feel some heat radiating from her.

"I desire the burning lust that flows through you..."

"..............." he sees her walk over to him but not too close because she knew just how bad he was when it came to it. Evelyn knew just how close he became when it comes to her but he didn't want to just be gentle he wanted to break her for his own. She stood in front of him but her fingers reach to press to his chest.

"Hold on..you can-"

"Sense it? Of course.....I've always been able to and it's seriously strong that it burns my nose. Someone like you having that raw deep passion for something and yet it's clouding the air in this room. You are so different than the other weak masters I've served milord."

"..........." he keeps forgetting that she did serve other humans in the past but it left a hint of anger and jealousy because he didn't want her to serve no one but him. He deserved her more than anyone else.

"You see my lord, I've always craved for my master for many months to a year now and I know it's not long for this world but it's long in my world....I crave for you to claim what you truly want and I don't mind at the least. *Moving her hand down his chest* To feel the flame that burns in your stomach."

"Does it hurt that much?"

"Yes. It hurts so much to where I couldn't control myself at times. I'm sure you had that heat Master...that raw lust building up inside of you and your pants.....aching and begging just like me...I always wanted master to ravish me...to take me...*leans in closer that they almost kissed* To fuck me like some wild beast..."

"Oh really? Anything else my maid?"

"Feeling my own body burning with desire, the craving of needing my master is something I wish for. I only hope that it becomes controlled but I was wrong. Right now, everything aches, my dripping wet pussy hungry for you, wishing for you to touch me and chock me. I know you wish to have me right master? You wish to show who I belong to if it's possible but I don't mind..I only wish to show that one day but who knows? It's a possible choice.."

The way she spoke made him groan but she slowly pulls back while looking at him but now she felt aroused to hide it. "However, I always will care for my master...no matter what happens..you have me as your loyal subject and maid...for ever in my time and here...I'm yours to do whatever your heart wants..to whatever your heart burns for."

"...."

"Is that what master wished to hear from me?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 pm