Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Insane vs. Sane

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Insane vs. Sane

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:37 pm

For a while it took some time to fix up the injuries but at least Leo did his best because of it. He saw how Bella just remained silent and still. She only gets a little more relaxed before he was done for a few hours. He sees Bella now sleeping on the bed bandaged up but Leo remained by her side while this happened. He wanted some answers to why this was going on. How did she get the bruises on her like this? Was Russel trying to hide something from him or no?

"......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:04 pm

He lets her rest and goes to c9nfront russel. He was going to pay for hwrming her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Other doctors were still worried about some other things regarding this but that only left some wondering what Leo was doing or going. They ignored it and went on with what they were doing. Russel was still busy with a few things in his own office after checking some reports of someone speaking with and about Bella's condition. It only seems to have gotten better in some way but he wanted to tell the others that helped her to be more careful. She's been here for many years now and he didn't want anything to happen to where she might get the chance to get help than being her become insane.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Leo burdt in and demanded russel leave her alone because she was his patient
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 pm

"Leo? What is all this about-"

"You know what this is about, Russel! This is about my patient Bella. I warn you and anyone else to leave her alone. She's my patient and I should be the only one that is to deal with her. No one else." He warns but Russel sighed to see him this unhappy or angry from the sight of it. However, he gets up from his seat to try and calm Leo down.

"Look, I don't know what is going on but you should know how dangerous she is. Bella is just pretending so you would feel sorry for her. She's a master at tricking other people."

"Then why was she covered in bruises? She didn't seem to be faking that now was she?" He asked now getting angry that Russel was trying to lie about this before moving away from Leo with arms behind his back.

"You need to hear me out. She's dangerous Leo. A dangerous person and you have to understand that. I could find another patient for you if you are starting to lose it because of her.."

"I don't need another...I already said I would help her and no one else!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm

Leo was pissed " sh3w not dangerous. Shes been abused hated mistreated. No one even bothered to ask how she felt."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:14 pm

"Why even ask her? Many has tried to ask her and help her from the things that haunt her mind but no matter what we did, Bella refused it. She hated the fact that we were ignoring her cries." Russel said looking down at the paper he was writing on with some numbers and names of patients that came or was signed in.

"You didn't ask? I'm sure Bella wanted help but no one even gave the time to listen to her. How is that even helping her in some way because of it!? Are you guys ignoring her cries to even not wishing to help her." he said before Russel lets out another sigh trying to think about this and look to him.

"Bella isn't like the others in this dump Leo. She's more dangerous than you think she is. Now, I don't know what's gotten you so up like this but I hope you realize how silly it is."

"The one thing that's silly is you not even listening to her. You know Bella isn't what you guys say she is. She's-" Suddenly an alarm went off to make Russel look to the camera to see some knocked out guards near Bella's door.

"Shit.."

"What?" Leo said looking at it.

"Bella's trying to escape. I told you she's unsure about things..." he said before seeing other guards rushing to try and stop her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm

He rushed to find her and calm her down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:13 pm

The other patients that remained locked in their rooms sees guards rushing down their hallways to the main floor of sector A. Surrounding something that only made it seem like a problem. A few were knocked out with a few punches and kicks that came from Bella who was looking rather angry right now. Even with her ignoring the soreness of her body, she wanted to get rid of them.

"Calm down missy! We don't want to hurt you!" One said trying to grab her but she kicks him in the face to knock him out. Blood spills from his nose as more tried tackling her down. Bella only kicks them off of her before using a shock gun to stun the lot of them.

"Back off! I'm getting out of this fucking dumb. You monsters think you can keep me down like some toy!?" she yelled angrily to the guards before they tried catching her but she punches and kicks them away. They figured they have to get some of her medicine to calm her down before two grab her from behind and slams her down onto the ground rather hard.

"We got her! Give her the shot!"

"Get off of me! Let me go right now!" she yells struggling before seeing two needles with medicine as they bend down to inject it into her slowly that Bella struggles even more with her face wincing a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey! Get iff her now and dont inject anything into her." Leo shouted making them all freeze. They backed off at his commnd nd she blushed seeing him take control if her attackers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 pm

"We are doing this by order-"

"I don't care. Let Bella go!" Leo said angry that they let her go and sees Bella sitting up on the ground. He goes over to help her stand up on her feet while the guards watch her before he turns and leave. This place was crazy right now and with known thought of her getting abused, it left him thinking of leaving this place with Bella.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 pm

He took her gentky back to her room and sh3 grew to like him for helping her. He really cared about her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 pm

"Are you alright, Bella?" he asked gently but she only nods not sure if what happened just happened. This man actually helped her. Which is not seen with others who got paid to help Bell. She sees him stand up to shut the door so no others can bother them without getting permission.

"...I...I don't know what to say. You didn't have to help me like that..." she mutters.

"Well, I wanted to. It seems I'm the only doctor that seriously wishes to help you without getting tricked into help you by money. I seriously want you to get better Bell and I'll do just that in time. However, I may need to find some way to get you out of this place because their doing more to you than what I'm told.." he said to see her avert her gaze.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:46 pm

He lays her in her bed safe and sound and doesnt chain her like th3 others.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 pm

He watches over her this time but sees Bella just looking at the wall since this happened. Maybe she's starting to lose it or it could be just her. She's really not sure why but things tend to really not be bad about things. Leo knew the others here will do something to get him away from Bella but she just remained silent again. Maybe in some way, he can figure something out to help her through this. Maybe even getting her out of this insane madness.

During the time he was thinking, she was sleeping again while he only thinks a little more about something. He could try to get some lost info for her and some release papers so he can take care of her his own way instead of the medicines and other things here. He saw the time was late in the afternoon but he was worried about leaving her alone in this room where someone could come and do something so he stayed. Even over hours.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:08 pm

He set to work on a plan in case he was s3perated from her. One that would either allow her to ioin him or him to return to her. He worked thr9ugh the system building his case before sending it off to thr investors and leaders of the company
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:50 pm

They didn't get the papers or request for a few weeks but Leo only did his best to stay close to Bella as much as possible. He only hopes they would understand but he worries that they would ask for proof on this but he did make some proof. Russel and the others had no idea about the papers being sent out till later on when finding out from a post officer. He was still doing his work on Bella right now before this afternoon but she's been opening up to Leo more than the first time they met. She found it strange how he was always wishing to help but she wasn't sure how to answer most of the questions.

Later that afternoon, she was sitting on the bed looking away from Leo as he was writing some things down on the paper while seeing her only looking silent. They only made it more silent after some time to look up at him. In some way, she wasn't sure what to say about it and yet, he was being patient.

"So Bella, we should be done but one more question okay?" he asked to see her only nod.

"Go ahead.."

"After all this went down, do you think you will be able to try some new medication? I know you don't trust that but....maybe in some way I can help you." he said gently to her.

".........I don't know.....it won't make me weird as the ones here right?" she asked.

"...No, the medication isn't as bad but it's not like the ones here."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:39 pm