Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Insane vs. Sane

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Insane vs. Sane

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:50 pm

You have to. They never sahred reports. So i have to start over from the beginning."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 pm

"Start from the beginning huh?" she said to see Leo nod his head but Bella only lays back on the bed that the hand cuffs hurt her wrist a little. It was pulling on her wrists a bit much but she was to stay like this till they decide to leave her be. Theses new questions just made Bella remain silent again but Leo had to know more.

"Come on Bella...you can trust me. I won't do something that will be against you.." he said worried to her but Leo just lets out a sigh and decided to ask again. "Alright, just tell me your past as a child. I need to start with this and work my way up....."

"Right and what good will that shit do for you. What if I'm lying to you to throw you up and then kill you." she said looking annoyed at Leo but he once more was not faced because of it. She seriously was one stubborn female and he figures he can deal with her.

"Just tell me Bella so I can help you.."

"You said that and I know....it's hard though but...Ugh, nevermind."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:10 pm

I wont kill you
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 pm

"You...are not getting a word from me. I don't have anything to say to you doc.." she said turning away from Leo now but he wanted to know. Something was making her not say what is going on. How in the world was she able to keep calm and not break. Bella sure must be self dependent with thick walls surrounding her but that just told him she really needs to become more of herself.

"Bella-" He reaches over with one hand to touch her shoulder before she quickly grabs his wrist to pull him towards her now that he slams against the rock solid wall that was near her bed. He groans feeling the impact before he gasped to see Bella up close and personal. She didn't seem like usual girls but she seems tired and grumpy now with her hair all messed up.

"......"

"I told you before..I don't wish to speak about it Doctor. You think just because you say this to me, I'll sing like a pretty bird for you. You and the others in this dump think that this will help us but no...you all don't." she hissed to him that her body was pressed up against his own since her wrists remained chained onto the chair.

"Bella, I don't-"

"Yeah, you don't but lets look past this Doctor Leo....what is the real reason you came to speak to me...what's your..intention?" she said that her eyes looked right into his own while Leo struggles to move back but she got him trapped. She seems more of a slender type female body but he watches her just pres up more and more closer on him.

"Move back, Bella..."

"Or what? You'll spank me doc?"

"...."

"You know, even with this annoying thing going on...I still feel rather annoyed now. I know maybe you, a strong sweet guy can...'help me'? Maybe you can make me feel better doctor...." she whispered to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 am

You know i cant. Back away or ill make you" he wasnt playing her game. He ws tempted but he wsnt going to fall for it that easy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:22 am

"Of course you can. No one is looking Leo..no one can tell what we do in this cell...it's just you..." she lowers down a bit more to him that her lips almost touched his. "And me." she purrs ready to kiss him. Leo was about to shove her back till something of a alarm goes off to make her sit up but a violent shock goes to her that makes her fall back away from him on the side. Leo wasn't sure why but he saw that the hand cuffs were not like the original. These cuffs were able to shock the prisoner in case something was going on.

He watches her squirm and cry out in pain but the sparks of light from the lightning shocks made him wonder just how insane she was. When it finally stops, Bella was panting in and out while crying on the bed. The pain would sub side for a while as Leo gets off the bed away from her to see her laying on her side to try and ignore how much pain she was in.

"Leo? Are you okay?" A voice was heard from the speaker to show a panel and a button flashing now.

"Yeah, I'm fine...." he said.

"Good. I told you to be careful with her. She was close but not that close.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 am

"I was about to push her off."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:31 am

"I know but she is starting to prove this might be safe. I think we should reconsider you working with her. Bella can't be helped Leo so why are we even suggesting this to you?" the other said while Bella was coughing now as Leo sees her glaring at him with drool near her chin.

"I can't just leave her like that..will she be okay?" He asked.

"Bella's taken this before so she'll be fine. I'm unlocking the door so the guards can put her to sleep. I think she needs to sleep a bit more and while that's going on, you can go ahead and head out. I believe you are done."

"But I can't just leave her like that. That shock seems super powerful and I don't know if she is.."

"She's fine...just leave the cell while we take care of her." He said seeing the cell door open with bigger guards walking in to restrain Bella that kicked and shoved but Leo saw some needle in the others hand before inserting it in her arm and pushes in some numbing medicine to help her relax. The kicking and trashing was strong but it started getting weaker and weaker till it stopped.

"......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:33 am

Thats not fair" he said to them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:42 am

They just look at Leo with a silent expression but Leo just lets a sigh out thinking they were not sure about it. The both of them move away to see Bella laying on the bed drowsy and sleepy now before passing out. The medicine they gave her was to keep her calm and relaxed before waking up from it for a few hours. Just how strong was that dose of medicine? He couldn't even ask about it at the moment before long.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:46 am

He knew he had to stop the injections even if they were just a sedative. She needed to be awake not sleeping
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:51 am

He sees the guards leaving the cell before he started wondering what is going on. Leo sees her sleeping on her bed while the wrists were now red from the struggle she did before. Slow quiet breathing was seen too but that only told him that the medicine was now kicking it a little more stronger. Leo was about to go and check if she was okay.

"Don't."

"????"

"Bella will be fine. She's sleeping and all. Give her time to calm down till then, Doctor Leo." He said but Leo didn't understand.

"But it makes no sense. I'm her doctor and I don't know if injecting things like that into her will help. What if she gets immune to the injections you give her?" he asked but the other shook his head from the screen.

"She won't. We change the power dose to make sure she can't figure it out while remaining curious. Right now, Bella will just be sleeping till later this after noon. I know you don't agree with the shot but it's better than being killed right?"

"....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:41 am

Loe was irritated " i do not im here to help her get better not watch her druggy and sleep"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 am

"Well, unless you want to meet with a knife near your throat, I advise you to not do something wrong doctor. She'll be fine just give her a few hours." He said before the screen goes black. Leo only sees her remain silent now but she became more drowsy and sleep that it seems she won't be able to speak or answer questions till she wakes up this afternoon. Grumbling to himself, Leo was wondering if he should stay or leave.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:14 am

He stayed and gave ber something to help thin the sedative in ber system so she could wake up sooner
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 am

She did hit him a few times while looking more drowsy and sleepy but Leo remained by her side. Whatever the medicine was sure was strong but he wouldn't let it become a problem to their sessions. At some point, when the afternoon showed up, Bella groans with a pounding headache while looking a little weak. She sits up a little now to see her wrists still chained on the chair but remembers that the guards must have drugged her again. Her neck even was sore from where the needle pricks her with a bandage there.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 am

Shh easy it will pass. When it does tou will be awake." H3 said trying to comfort her. He d3cided to change her treatment to keep sedatives out if it. He started to believe she had been swxually abused here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Bella didn't answer to Leo but she did hear him, the way he said the words only made her curious about what was going on. The world around her seems to not be there when she was like this but Bella had to get used to it because of it. She only keeps her eyes half way open before relaxing against his body to feel warm and almost.....safe. This place was the only world she knew after being put in here but none figure she could be helped because of it.

Leo watches her now relax now but he only looked curious and a bit worried. What in the world were they doing to even help her? Were they just drugging her over and over when she gets angry with anything or was this something else? At the moment, he didn't say anything and only held her close to him with one hand petting her head slowly.

She did try to hit him still feeling sick, nauseous, and drowsy thanks to the medicine. However, she misses to hit the bed. Leo looked down at her while Bella tried to do something but she was only feeling weirder and sicker as Leo just stays with her till the feeling passes.

"................"

Later in the afternoon, Leo was writing some new notes down on what he could ask her but she didn't wake up after a while. Just as he was about to write some info down. A guard that came to check up on him since he's been in here for a while now. He told the guard he was alright but they insisted that they keep checking on him and Bella.

From the time she was given her medicine, She's been sleeping calmly now on the bed curled up in a ball. No try of waking up or moving anymore after a while so it didn't show much movement because of that. So far, he was hoping that Bella was alright after the medicine but he wasn't sure if he's allowed to check on that. Seconds later, he hears a bell ringing now to look up. Seeing Another doctor at the door looking at them.

He didn't say anything to Leo but just walks in and goes over to Bella as he sits on the bed to check on something.

"Excuse me? What are you doing?" Leo asked.

"I'm doing a daily check up. I was told that Bella was giving another dose of her so called medicine. I'm not going to do anything..just checking." He said not looking at Leo but he wasn't sure how to feel about this. Was this a normal thing for Bella? Was she always on watch when it came to the after effects of her medicine? He sees the doctor reaching over to touch her neck but she winces a little from the slight touch.

"Wait, this place allows daily check ups?"

"Of course. It's to make sure the patients aren't doing anything too dangerous or serious......I try to make sure each one is safe. No matter how dangerous they are." he said looking at Bella.

"I....see.." Leo mutters still watching the other doctor checking her.

The other doctor gently pulls off the bandage and checks the area where the needle pricks her. It seems to still be red a little but the bleeding had stopped during the moment. After checking the neck, he slowly moves his hand away from her skin as she still kept wincing from the touch as Leo was wondering what the heck was happening right now? He sees her not wake up from the touches as the doctor takes out a notebook and pen and writes down a few things.

"What are-"

"Writing documents regarding the patient." he simply answers that made Leo confused.

"What?"

"I'm the other health doctor in this place to check with the patients from their medicines and other things so their are no side effects. I was told that Russel and his...ahem, partner get the medicine needed for the patients. I'm not sure why but I've been monitoring their levels of sanity when taking their needed medicine." He said writing but Leo was not understanding this.

"So, has things been...odd when the patients take the medicine they are given?"

"At times yes but I'm keeping an eye on them for anything not right. That and prevent them from becoming way too violent regardless of things. Last year and way back, patients have become dangerous to deadly where the head chief had to execute the ones that was too dangerous to be released......a very troubled day indeed...." he said not looking at Leo who was not unsure about it.

"You mean this place also killed others too?"

"Yes, but that was years ago. It's not as bad like before so that rule was taken out when this place got the new head chief."

"...."

The other doctor bends down to Bella again to check her status. Her pulse, her vision after opening one eye, and her temperature. Leo was hoping the medicine wasn't effecting her too bad but from her being like that, it seems to be hitting her pretty hard. Before he lowers his hand to check her breathing, Bella's eyes snaps open to kick the other hard in the chest.

He hits the wall hard now wincing a little because of it but groans feeling that. Leo quickly goes to check if he was okay but sees Bella slowly sitting up coughing a little from the wake up but she seems more angry now because of it.

"Bella......"

"........"

She struggles from her handcuffs but she sees her wrists still chained against the chair near her. Right in front of them, she was struggling to get free from it by yanking her hands away from the chair, trying to break it. He knew if she did that, she would hurt herself. The other two doctors got up and tried to hold Bella down but she kicks them away from her before she started yanking her wrists away harder and harder now.

"Bella, calm down! If you don't, you'll-"

A sickening crack came from the room as the two sees Bella not move but looking at her hands. Leo got a uneasy feeling when seeing blood dripping from her wrists but she didn't know she also broke her wrists from yanking on the handcuffs way too hard. Now she broke them or got them swollen. Leo sees her now trying to get free from her cuffs before a alarm goes off with two guards coming in and tackles her onto the bed.

Russel walks in quickly with another needle with her 'medicine' but she kicked and screams in anger, trying to get them away from her. He grabs her head again to hold her down before injecting the sedative medicine into her bloodstream to see her struggling and twitching. They kept holding her down on the bed before she stopped twitching and moving before being motionless.

"*Sighs* Sleep well, Bella...I keep telling you not to do anything like that to hurt yourself..and it seems you did." Russel said taking out a key to her hand cuffs and unlocks them as he examines the wound on her wrists.

"Doctor Russel, what the hell is-"

"Calm yourself Mark, she just became unstable again and it seems she hurt her wrists.....tisk, tisk ,tisk. I was hoping the medicine would have kept her calm but it seems we need to re work it again. No matter." He said silent while the guards picked her up and started carrying her out of the room.

"Where are you taking the patient?" Mark asked.

"We have to work on her wrists which might take a while. You both might as well leave her room till we bring her back." He said seeing the both of them leave as another nurse hangs a note saying:

'I'm sorry but this patient has been escorted to medic ward. They will be back later in the afternoon at 4 pm. Sorry for the convince.'

"I guess after that you both can go ahead and get some lunch." Russel said turning to leave but Leo wanted to follow and be sure Bella was alright.

"I want to go and be with my patient, doctor Russel." Leo said but Russel lets out a sigh to shake his head.

"No other is allowed in there except the medic ward nurses. I assure you that she will be back to her usual snappy self. As for now, you are on break." Before Leo got another say in it, Russel leaves to do other work while leaving him and Mark in the hallway of the building.

The screams they here was not helpful but Leo sighed, not getting all of this. Was this place holding some secrets or was the main head doing something about this? Either way, Mark leads the way to the kitchen for the both of them to get something to eat during the break.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:22 am

He went directly to the phone. He was friends with the directors boss and decided to go to him instead of the director. He said what he found out and this troubles the man because he seemed to be getting false reports from the director and staff.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:30 pm

"Leo, are you seriously sure this is what is going on? Do you have some proof regarding this? The reports were all real but others were not being marked as fake." He heard the other say on the phone but Leo was for sure about it.

"Yes. Their shouldn't be any fake results of reports in documents and yet it seems you were sent fake ones regarding them. When I do my reports, their always real and right. For the ones here, I'm unsure about it. How do the doctors here know much about the whole report."

"Calm yourself Leo. I told my staff that if any false reports were kept or noticed, it was to be brought to the head doctor's attention. This way we can fix the problem and stop any other fake reports from getting out and placed into the documents in file. After that, the doctor or nurse that filed the report will need to fix the-"

"That's the thing, the report and documents seem a bit off. I'm telling you, this is not in the code when helping the patients."

"Hmmmm.........and you believe this is a possible lie from the ones that is working there right now?

"Yes, of course. It's just...something is really off and I can see from each angle. The medicine given to some patients. The known yelling out from everyday seems to worry me. However, I know I'm not insane..." he mutters so others don't hear him. He did hear the other on the phone sigh to give this some thought.

"I don't know Leo. I mean, I've seen that place myself and I know if something was off, doctor Russel would have told me something. We never had problems going on from time to time till things were fine again. Now again, are you serious and sure of what you think is the problem?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't lie to you because I don't like it when something as this happens. Even to my new patient I got and she...she's still violent but still human. I just think or feel something is up in this place because they took her to the medic ward to heal her broken wrist. He said I couldn't even join her.."

"I remember their being a medic ward in the lower basement area but that's only for restrictions in case the patients tried escaping. It was made to keep them down there till their treatments were done."

"But think about it. Why would their be one? I understand it's for insane dangerous patients but Bella wasn't that deadly. Insane maybe but not deadly."

"Again, I'm sure it was nothing but maybe it was some mistake by accident."

"How is that some accident? I'm telling you, something is up. Doctor Russel might not be telling me or others the truth here. The staff with the director was to be sure everything was correct and right with no false writing. However, he's been giving my patient some strong medicine to make her drowsy and sick. When she was awake, she quickly snapped and tried to get free but hurts herself."

"What? I told them that no restrictions was to be given on the patients, including handcuffs and metal type bindings. Maybe some soft straps to keep them still but how-"

"Metal? Wait, was this banished so others wouldn't get hurt?" Leo asked.

"In a way yes. We had many accidents years ago where the patients tried to create weapons and kill the staff, director, and nurses there. However, I made the rule to no metal was to be used to keep them safe from harming others and themselves."

".......I..I didn't know that. The director told me that was a old rule that's been strong for years. You mean to tell me it was banned by you?" Leo asked.

"For the patients safety yes. I wanted to help the patients get well no matter the cost but if something was wrong then I have to make sure they knew it. Why would you ask that, Leo? Did-"

"Wait, wait, wait. So that rule was cut away for their safety and you are saying....."

"Calm down Leo, I'm sure it's something of a old mistake I'm sure.....Russel has been working with the others in that building after I retired from there. He gives me his honest word about taking care of patients that needs help."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:33 pm

He obeyed but wanted to help more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:40 pm

"Now, I have to go Leo but if you find anything unsure from there, please call me again. I'll be able to call back or answer the phone."

"Alright sir.." with another sigh, he hangs up the phone and goes to get something to eat for a while as they were 'helping' Bella. In the lunch room, the security was more tighter here since patients tend to become violent depending on what was going on or what they can't eat. So far, many of them didn't do anything but eat their food given to them with guards and camera watching them.

He with the other doctors were eating in another location that blocks them away from the patients. Way back they did try to eat with them and things went okay till two of them killed the nurses years ago so Russel made the rule of separate lunch rooms. He was picking at his food thinking about Bella and hopes she was alright as Mark noticed and stops eating the food on his tray.

"Leo? What's the matter? Is something on your mind?"

".....Nothing. I just..I'm worried about Bella. I know it's been a while since they took her to the medic ward but shouldn't we get some notification of the progress?" He asked seeing Mark thinking about that himself before giving an answer.

"That may be true but depending on the status, it might be different and they couldn't give a direct answer of how long or how the patient is doing. I'm sure they are doing everything they can to help her out.." he said but Leo sighed poking at his food.

"I guess but..I'm her doctor and as her doctor I should get the full document about her. I get that was her info of bio but shouldn't their be more about her?"

"You could get a file report from the info room upstairs in the third floor. Every patient has a file up there but..Russel is the only one that can get in that room. So, if you wish to get the information, you have to ask him for a key to get in and get the document."

"........"

"That's what I did when I had to get some documents with patients and their medicine." Mark said before eating a bit more of his food as Leo did the same but he was rather worried now about Bella and that made him confused. How in the world can he be this worried about a insane patient here? He just met her and yet...he feels like he can know more about her.

"You know something though.."

"What?" Leo looks up to see Mark looking at him again but he was showing a small smile on his face which made Leo more confused.

"IF I was wrong about this, I'd say you seriously are become protective over Bella. That's a first since last doctors tend to give up or leave her for another. She's not bad really, just someone that's lost and needs a gentle push to help her along the way. With that, maybe she can live a better life than being in this place. " Mark said as Leo blinks trying not to show his light flushed cheeks.

"What makes you think I'm being over protective of Bella? I'm just her doctor and I wish to help her as best as I can. How is that bad?"

"Just a saying, Doctor Leo.....but it's a nice thing to say. That should show Bella that someone cares about her and it's not someone that wants the money from Russel to try and keep Bella silent."

That got Leo's attention to look at him. "What do you mean by that?"

"Years back, Russel actually paid doctors or nurses to help Bella or at least put up with her. Many that tried to help her accepted the money and did their best to work with her. However, after a week or so, they quit helping her but kept the money that was given to them."

"You mean to tell me that doctors were paid just to help her? That's not right."

"They were afraid to deal with her at first but when they saw the amount of money they were going to be paid for just dealing with Bella, they agreed to it. That's the sad part though; knowing many doctors here will only help a patient unless they get paid money and Russel has no negative feelings towards it. We should be able to help the patients with no money involved but I guess things changed now."

"........."

Before he asked another question, a bell rang out seeing the patients getting up and heading back to their rooms. This made Mark stand up while holding his empty tray and plate.

"I suggest you go ahead and wait for Bella. I'm sure they will finish with her soon..." He dumps his dirty tray and plate in the washing tub near by and leaves to head back into the medicine room to prepare the patients medicine for the afternoon. Leo was done with his food and did the same thing but he was thinking about what Mark told him and it left him with more questions.

He got back to Bella's room but saw her not there yet. They had to still be working with her and this left him worried now. What could they be doing to Bella? They should have just patched up the broken wrist and sent her back. Were they doing horrible things to her? Were they going to banish her out of the building because of her behavior?

Leo shook his head to try and keep himself calm, knowing not to jump into conclusions about this. Bella was going to be okay he would tell himself and waited for her to be brought back. The afternoon went on as normal as Leo was writing down some notes on the notepad before checking the clock. It was now 3:20 pm and no sign of Bella. He did take the medicine that Bella had to take today but he was worried of giving that to her.

He lets out another sigh still thinking about Bella and if she was okay but when doing that, the door opens to make him look up. He sees a guard walking in but had someone in his arms. It turns out that was Bella who was sleeping in it's arm. They went to the bed and lays her on it but Leo can see her sleeping now before the guard turns to leave the room.

"Bella!" Leo rushes to her side to look at her and sees they gave her some work on fixing the broken wrist. However, due to it being broken, they couldn't place her back in hand cuffs but left some alert collar on her neck just in case something was wrong. He did notice some bandages on her arms, neck, and stomach. Did they give her more medicine through injection? This made him wonder if they over drugged her again but he wasn't sure.

Right from his eyes, he can see she seems sore and too weak to speak or move. This made Leo mad a bit but he keeps calm and stays by her side just in case. Something indeed was going on here and he's not sure what it was. Is Russel hiding something from him? Is he trying to do some things in secret without Leo knowing?

He will find out in his own way or ask him but right now, he had to be sure Bella was alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:08 am

Jlhe tries to treat her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:00 am

Right when he touches her, she hisses in some pain and moves away from him. Leo stops and gives it some thought to why she did that before noticing some bruises and redness around her lower neck. Being more careful, he takes a closer look before his eyes widen in worry. They were indeed bruises that seems to be fresh but others didn't look as bad.

Were they beating on her now because she wouldn't listen to them? This made Leo angry a little knowing this was happening or was it just happening. He didn't know but that told him that something was way off with this place. True, they told him she was the most unstable but it gave them no right to do this to her. Beating her or challenging her to make her stop misbehaving.

"......"

She stopped showing the pained expression on her face before relaxing once more. Bella must be sore after what they did but he still wanted to try and help her. Right away, he begins treating her wounds and bruises to make sure none of them were serious or bleeding.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:20 pm

He worked to treat her tending to every inkury as fast and gentle as he could.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:42 pm