Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Insane vs. Sane

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Insane vs. Sane

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:39 pm

'Testing, one, two, three......this is Dr. Johnson testing mic equipment for new test patient. I've been here in this new building where many hallows are seen but they have not been able to detect others in this location. I was told many were either killed or shot down by others. However, I'm not questioning it. I'm still waiting for the guards to bring the other female here in this building but nothing yet......'

Dr. Leo Johnson was sitting at the table waiting for his patient as he was writing some notes down. He was able to hear the others screaming and yelling for them to be let out but Johnson ignores them.

Before taking a sit of his coffee, the door opens to make him look up seeing a guard holding some papers in his arms. "Doctor Leo I take it?" He asked since he seems to be tired because of the other patients that lived here.

"Yes, I'm Dr. Leo Johnson. I was told about this patient you were planning on giving me to work with?" he said but the other agrees before opening the door for him to walk down the hall with him. Right away, Leo ignores the screaming and banging on the walls while walking with the guard.

"We were told about you wanting to help our patients out of this dog house and you have done that. As requested, we were always giving someone to a doctor and it seems you were....unlucky." This made Leo blink because he didn't get it when he said that.

"What do you mean?"

"The patient we were planning on giving you......was killed in his room a while ago. We found out that his roommate didn't approve of his behavior. Which is why she got him and just slammed his head into the floor."

"Hold on, she? You mean to tell me you put a female and a male patient together? Don't you know being here can cause frustrations between the other sex?" Leo said but the other sighed knowing that.

"Yes but we didn't have much room for her to get a cell. The rest was taken by someone." he opens a door to another room and heads down some hidden stairs with him behind him. The area was dark for them to see before the guard turns on the light to show a cell up ahead. Right away, Leo didn't get much closer when seeing a person inside the cell but the floor was wet with blood before the light was turned on to show a female inside.

She didn't seem to like being here but that wouldn't change someone's mind. The other guard or doctor takes out a key and unlocks the door to make the girl look at them to see two males standing there. She didn't move from her spot since she was chained to the chair that was connected to the floor.

"Here is her files, Doctor. Good luck with helping her...you seriously need it." he said turning away from her but Leo looks at him quickly.

"Hold on; do I need to know anything else about her?"

".....don't let her seduce you. Many here have twisted minds and she's one of the worst.." he said before leaving.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Insane vs. Sane

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:50 pm

"Seduce me. As if she could "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:30 pm

"Hey, you know I can hear you right?" Leo heard the tone of this patient and it was indeed a female. She only remained sitting on the floor as she looks at him with some getting used to. The only weird reason was why the idiots here were giving her someone to help her. She didn't need help, she just wanted to be left alone for the time being. He lets out a sigh before looking around for another chair, which he found, and goes to take a seat in it before turning on a light that made her look away from it.

"Alright. I take it you don't like having visitors here to see you miss but I hope you don't mind. My name is Dr. Leo Johnson. I'll be your doctor to help understand yourself and me knowing you. I hope we can make some progress in knowing more of each other. Now to start off; what is your name? I can't do much if we don't start off with that?"

".........."

He sees her not reply or move from Leo talking to her but she only yawns a little before adjusting her body to stand up and move up. He sees the handcuffs moving with her before sitting on the bed with her legs criss crossed now. She only looks at him not saying anything else before letting out a bored yawn.

"Well? Are you going to tell me your name?"

"How about you shove it. I'm not telling you anything doc because you are worth my time." she said looking at the ceiling but Leo didn't budge or more because of the insult. He wanted to help her but she has to work along with him to make this work. They did warn Leo she was the worst one so this might be a challenge for him. Picking up the small note book, he begins writing something down and looks back up to her.

"Now now, I'm sure if we start somewhere, I would like to know who you are.."

"Oh? You wish to really know more about me? Are you trying to hit on me, doc?" she said turning on her side to look at him. Leo, however, wasn't fazed by it. He only shook his head before going ahead to tap against the hard surface of the book.

"Come on. We can make this work miss...but we are starting small right now so you are used to me."

"Oh please, I was given help with other doctors just like you. Saying you can help me with your words and ways to see my mind but listen up doc. You have to be some genius to get through to me. I've already made the ones that tried to help me leave me be by a little.....teasing game I play. Not many males can fight my ways. I always get a male to kiss my feet just because. So tell me; what good will you do?" she said to him but Leo lets out another sigh and grips the book.

"Because I won't give into your mind games to dodge this whole work of sessions. You may try as you may but you won't get to me.." he said before she looked a little annoyed now as she looks at the ceiling.

"Now...what. is. your. name? Because if you don't tell me, their is no point of continuing this session if you don't wish to work with me. Now, tell me please...what is your name?" She didn't say a thing to him but that only made her wonder about who this clown was. Leo figure she wasn't going to speak or say her name, getting ready to stand before he heard her shift again on the bed.

"Bella....."

"Excuse me?"

"The name is Bella Chellio..nice to meet you, doc." she said quiet not looking at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Nice to meet you bella. Now lets begin."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:00 am

"Fine..." She only got more comfortable while Leo was writing down her name and some other things before looking back to her. Bella seems pretty calm for a patient but that can be deceiving for him. Could explain the older ones ending up losing her or thinking she wasn't stable. With a sigh, he was ready to go.

"Alright Bella. You seem to be a nice young woman here but It's shocking to see you as many like this. I heard many females are out and about doing things as other females do. What about you? What do you think of Bella?" he asked waiting for her answer.

"I don't know; causing pain and misery to the ones that got me in here.." she said as Leo frowned from the answer but writes it down. She seems to take things seriously even if it's for another reason. He started relaxing his shoulders before asking something else.

"From your records, it seems you are most of a strong loner. Not many helped you because you knew what to do during that moment. Was their another time that made you feel this violent towards others?"

"....No."

"Just no? You don't have any other answer to tell me-"

"No doc because I don't trust you enough to tell you more about it. So, you might as well keep moving on with your questions." she mutters as Brandon only remained silent again. Bella was either dodging the question or she didn't wish to tell him because they just met. Patients like her never liked speaking about some things and just moves one. He can figure this out some time but that's another time to work with. He just writes something down before Bella sighed to turn to the ceiling again.

"You know doc? We don't need to do such things right now. Maybe you need to relax like others do because of this job. I mean, think about it. I can give you a helping hand..." she said but Leo lets out a sigh and shook his head.

"Nice try but lets keep working on your little session."

"*Writes her answer down* Alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 am

I wont fall for tour tricks bella." He said. He also senses something about her is different but he was unsure what that was
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:22 am

"Oh come on doc, I won't do anything to you if that's what your worried about. I'm a nice girl and behaving too. So, come on. Trust me....pretty please?" she asked with a purr in her tone of voice but again, Leo ignores it while writing the notes down about her so they were in the silence for a couple seconds.

"I don't care if you say you are. The others warned me about how you trick and seduce your doctors into making them help you. As a doctor, I gave my word to help my patient no matter where and it seems you are still that same demon." he said showing the papers but to be a little annoyed, he was right. Doctors have fought from her little tricks and charms before ending a scary faith.

He lets his eyes look up at her then down at the note pad again. "Okay Bella, do you have anything at your home to give some reminding to how your life became this." he said she didn't listen to what he said. Leo wanted to help but she wouldn't let him because of that. He writes more down before she looks bored again.

"Okay. How about what you do when you wish to speak about your feelings and power. Maybe to find out what is going on with you even more Bella. As I stated; I will help you to my best ability so you can be free and happy."

".....nice fake speech doc." she said in a rude tone but Leo wasn't sure why she sounded like that.

"That was not face.."

"To you it's not but to me it is. I've heard many doctors say that before they ended up different...always blaming me for things I didn't do to them and they see me as some evil person that wishes to do stupid things. I told them to just leave it be but you might too. I will not doing a thing to upset anyone I just wish to relax and enjoy myself without the rules.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 am

"Im different. I keep my promises "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:46 am

"You say that but your still a human that craves things, needs things...maybe even want things." Leo blinks not sure what she was getting at but shook his head while writing down more things in his notes. Just what was Bella's deal here? What was she after with him? Before getting that time to ask, he sees her sitting up on the bed but couldn't move because of the hand cuffs.

"Come on doc, we can play a little if that's what your after. I'm known for being a good kitten for my masters in this place. I can make you really happy if you just let me out of these things...I'll make sure you feel good and look pleased..." she suggested again to Leo but he decided to hear enough. He stood up and looked over to her as Melina got excited to see what he might do before looking disappointed when he was really heading out.

"What? You don't wish to stay here.."

"I think we need to do this tomorrow and don't bother leaving this cell. I was also told you can't leave from here without the key that opens your cell. Too bad the guard left and he was leaving at the right time before she found out. Bella lets out a disapproved sigh since he actually didn't do anything in order to get closer to her. Leo leaves the area with her as Bella just looks into the dark along she figures what she can do to get out of this place and create a world where she would get what she wanted.

The guard that took Leo down there was waiting for him before the door opens to show Leo there. "Are you okay son? You seem a little out of it."

"Lets just say that you were right about her. Bella is one confusing female and she's been trying many things in order to win me of her favor. It's rather confusing at the moment to be honest." He said while going to take a seat somewhere now. He had to find another way to make this work or at least get Bella to work with him but she's trying to trick him in order to make him want to stay along side her.

"Told you she was something else and dangerous, Leo."

"You did say that.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:48 am

He waa fine maybe d3ep in thought. He was curious what length she woukd go to trti g to secude him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:19 am

"Maybe if I go back down, I can-"

"I think you seen enough of her for now Doc. Bella isn't someone to mess with every second you try to relax your mind. She will still her best to get into your head and yet she finds it as some game." one said to Brandon confusing him about this.

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's one wild female that tends to use things to fix this problem. Bella was known for starting many things and her eyes looking way different than a happy person. She's always thinking in different ways before it  makes her over think and fall some one right there. Bella knows what she's doing but since you were not as possessed by her lustful tricks.." He said nodding his head and started getting to work on the whole thought.

"Just to ask, has this patient went through strong long effects to try and make this work. However none did. She was sent here after others found her insane and lost. I don't know why a doctor can help her if she's like this.."

"Because she just has to work on getting to know you and become used to you." He said but Leo nods his head while looking at the stairs they ran up away from Bella.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:37 am

"I will help her i promised and ill do it right. I also promised"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:41 am

"That's what others told her before some gave up on her, some wanted to kill her, and...some became entranced by her seduction. I don't know how in the world you can help this patient with her mind breaking but I'll give you guts. Most for the first time, they tell me they can't help her to leave her alone." he said checking the time sheet before another doctor walks in and signs out as she waves good night and went home.

"So, their are no other ways that she can be more helped? Is their more to her history about why she came here?" Leo asked but he gets a no from the other.

"Not that we were told of. We just were given her file of her life and nothing else. I did wish they would have left the information of her being this mad with everything and wanting to break more and more minds as time goes along." he mutters.

"Break others?"

"Bella has tried doing that to many other doctors that even tried to help break her out of here but we caught her with the other before they could escape. She's did so many things to break their minds, even using pleasure against them to make them fall for her. I haven't' because she's not my type and I'm already with a single rule for myself. It's like she gains information by making them talk to her longer and longer that they spill their own self to her." he explains.

"Almost like a mind eater. Bella is way more than I thought she was. Crazy but still something else I can't deal with." Leo checked the paper work on Bella again but found nothing else on her but more of her history didn't make sense at the moment but he wouldn't complain about it. After giving his promise and word, he will help Bella to help her no matter what.

"Now, I'm getting ready to close down the building for the night so they can sleep. All docs tend to head home for the night so why don't we head off and get out of this cold hell hole?" he said walking to the door while Leo follows him about to set the files down.

"You better keep them with you. I got copies of her information like other patients here. You will need all the information you need to know more about her. Trust me." he said as the whole place locked down with the patients already sleeping now including Bella. Leo just looks at the other doctor and then at the files that remained in his hands while walking outside of the building to see it raining hard. The other gets to his car while Leo did the same before asking one last thing.

"Hey Doc?"

"Please, call me Russel." he said unlocking his car.

"If Bella is as bad as you say...then how come their is no file of her even other personal files in this?"

"...Because she's hiding things in that mind of hers...even hiding the fact of sexual frustration. She's been here for many years now and that can do a lot to someone...don't you think? Either way, see you Wednesday doctor Johnson." He gets into the car and starts it as Leo sees him drive off for home but Leo gets into his car but slowly remained silent thinking of what he can do to help her. That might take a while but it's a start. He starts his car and drives off to home himself for the next day was a off day and get back to work Weds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:52 am

"I am going to help her. Even if i have to risk falling for her"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:35 pm

The rain kept coming down harder on the road but he was able to see everything well at the moment. Before long, Leo got home and went inside to do what was needed. He only became more silent about it while heading inside to his home and made sure to get some sleep. However while laying in bed, he couldn't help but think of something else at the time wondering how he can help Bella.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:01 pm

He got up got dressed and went to worj in the norning. He was going to ket her speak this time and talk about herself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:47 pm

While getting to the car, he could see that the sun was out with no clouds seen in the sky. Maybe this will be a good day for many of the patients back at the building. Though, Leo's not sure if all of them are happy with the sun being out. Others could enjoy the bad weather going on so it's possible. When getting in the car and turning it on, he drives off to work while looking silent now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:50 pm

He shook her stunning beauty out of his mind and focused on building his question list on his way to work.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Already he saw others arriving to work while speaking of today's agenda and some stronger guards showing up while heading inside the building. Leo parks the car after driving to a parking space and turns it off. He gets out of the car to see the same doctor he spoke to yesterday last night to see him yawn a little after the rough night.

"Morning..." Leo said to him but he looks up to see him.

"Ah, good morning Dr. Johnson. Ready for another day?" he asked but sees Leo nod.

"Great. I'm sure we can get more progress with our patients today to see how things will go after a while.." He said unlocking the door and heads in with Leo since other doctors and guards walked in too. Right away, the loud screams from the patients were heard now as late night nurses were giving them their foods for today before clocking out as their routes were done. He had a guess they were making sure none of them tried to escape or something.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:57 pm

He went to his patients room finding her still chained to her bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:09 pm

He guesses because of her 'unstable' condition, Bella wasn't allowed to be free unless she's using the bathroom or getting a bath. She was only looking bored on the bed to see the chains rattle and clank together before the cell door beeps to open for Leo to walk inside. That moment is when Bella sees his shadow and looks over to see him.

"Well, well, well..if it isn't the doctor....I figure you are willing to visit me again or are you here to play with me?" she asked sitting up a little but Leo shook his head after the door shuts behind him to have her see Leo take a seat. Once more, he sets down a bag on the table to take out some book from it and looking at the items from within. She saw he had things in the bag and even the famous book and pen for writing.

"*Sighs* are you going to ask me stupid questions again? I told you what I already know mister Doc but I get you might not care about it."

"No. I'm curious to what you are like and maybe get to know more about you Bella."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:17 pm

"Ill start out simple?" Are you an inly child?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:51 pm

"Maybe......maybe not." she said looking bored but Leo kept his calm with her seeing she was playing like this is a joke. He only waits for a real answer while Bella sees that. He didn't seem to be fazed by it that told her he could be not wanting her to joke about this.

"What? Did I strike a nerve on you, doc?"

"No but I would like to continue this with no jokes Bella. I know you don't like me and I wish to help you to my strongest point. However, I can't do that till you let me. Now, we can make this harder or not if you wish to let me...."

"....."

"Now, lets try again; are you a single child?"

".......*sighs* Yes." she said looking away from him now bored of the list of questions he was asking.

"Were your parents fair when raising you? Were you happy?"

".....Both were sane and happy when having me....but yeah, I guess I was happy."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:00 pm

What happened? Why do people thu k you deserve to be locked up?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:17 pm

"........"

"Bella..." Leo waited for her to say something but seeing how her eyes averted his own, it seems this question was asked many times before the other doctors gave up or was scared. Bella hated this question, she hated it with a passion because it makes her reflect on so many things. Why she came here, how she got to what her life is now. Even to her parents. Looking silent now, Bella didn't know how to answer it and Leo feels he might have hit a wall with her.

"Bella?"

"I don't want to answer that one..." she said.

"But why not? Is something preventing you from answering me? I don't want to become something that will not know more about you."

"Again; I don't wish to talk about it...."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:42 pm