Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Officers and criminals

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Officers and criminals

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 pm

She saw him wide awake and ready for the day but Melli decided not to ask. If he was this happy towards the morning then she wonders how he usually is through the day. She walks over to the table and takes a seat to see and smell what he was cooking for breakfast.

Toast, pancakes, eggs, bagles, bacon, etc. Enough for two people while he even was humming a little. "Good morning, Melli. I hope you slept alright last night after we spoke once more." he asked with a smile to her that she didn't have no comments towards that.

"Ummm, I guess I'm...fine? I've never seen someone in such good spirits again. Did I miss something here?" she looks around to see something or not hidden around here. Turns out this was real with Brandon still cooking breakfast for them.

"Glad to know that you are up and awake though Melli. Breakfast should be done in a little while so just enjoy some juice or milk till it's done."

"O-okay?" she said now feeling rather confused about all this and he didn't seem to be like before. All she did was wait for him to finish cooking before he walks over with two plates of breakfast for them both. She sees the food nice and hot before she thanks him while Brandon smiled. They begin to eat in silence but that's fine because she had no idea what to say to him or during breakfast.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 am

He was humming as he chewed a happy bouncy tune as he read his paper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Melli didn't get why he was so happy like this because it made her feel a little unsure if he was human. True, she's seen some with smiles and joy in their tone of voice and body expressions but she always wondered if they were hiding their true nature from others. They never had time for others to worry about them so why should she? Her eyes shift back down to the food that was in front of her while eating away.

"............"

"*Still eating with his happy tune*"

The whole happy feeling going on with Brandon wasn't making her feel happy but rather annoy her. She never understood how others could be like this all the time. No wonder Lu finds this whole view of things rather dull. With a sigh, she went back to eating her breakfast for that morning which made Brandon look up at her while hearing the tone from her.

"Hey, you alright? Don't like your breakfast?"

"I didn't say I didn't like it, Copper. I'm eating it see?" she shows the fork with some eggs and pancake on it before putting it in her mouth. He watches her chew the food in her mouth for a few seconds before going down her throat to the stomach. Maybe she wasn't a morning person from the tone she spoke to him.

"I'm sorry. I was just making sure that's all Melli. I didn't mean to sound so pushy or negative about it."

"It's fine I guess.....I mean, I'm still a prisoner and all so why not?" she shrugs but Brandon shook his head while looking at the paper seeing the headlines for today. Nothing special and nothing exciting.

"Well, either way you are not a prisoner in my home silly. I want you to make yourself at home without having the need of being chained up by handcuffs because of police rules. However, you can't leave as much because the chief will get his guess of you running off." he said with her raising one eye brow.

"Oh? And what if I did try to escape from you?"

"Then you would be shot down for dead, making your punishment even worse than it was now. If you think this is bad, it's not compared to others that were in more deep trouble. Just believe me when I say you got off lucky.."

"Oh gee, how nice..." she said with a sarcastic tone of voice to make Brandon shake his head at her behavior. Going back to the paper, he only heard the clinks of the dishes and forks. After that, they were done eating breakfast with Brandon washing the dishes and her just sitting at the table wondering what he will do with her now.

"Well, that's done for now so what do you plan on doing with me? Are you thinking of something else or what?" she asked as Brandon just puts away the last plate in the cabinet.

"For me, I have to do a daily patrol around the city but I may need to either bring you with me or keep you here."

"Hmmmm? Daily patrol?"

"Yes. Even though I have full custody with you, I still have to check others in the city. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong. Why do you think I have a spare walkie just in case?" he asked pointing to it that sat on the table ready to be used but it's on due to the noises it radioed out.

"That's...weird."

"No it's not weird. *Sighs* Anyway, I'm still thinking about what to do right now since I could do what is needed. Since you are not sure about trusting me or not, I could leave you here by yourself or you can go with me and sit in the front seat. However, I have to put handcuffs on you as Police rules."

"Do I have any other choice in this?" she asked him.

I'm sorry but no you don't. Now, I guess I don't know if I should so you better come with me." he said to her as Melli looks silent towards him then at the floor when Brandon checked to get the spare handcuffs. He went over to her and gets behind her.

"Hands behind your back please....." he said waiting for her before seeing Melli move both hands behind her back. Brandon then grabs them and attaches the handcuffs on her wrists. He made sure they were on tight before moving from behind her to the front.

"....."

"You know, if you only gained more trust then I wouldn't have to put handcuffs on you."

"Yeah, you told me."

"Well, lets get a move on then.."

Later, Brandon opens the door of his home to look around seeing everything alright. He helped Melli out from the house down the stairs to his car. To much shock, she didn't fight him or tried to run away. She just walked to the police car and sees him open the passenger side for her up front while she gets in. He shuts the door for her and goes to the driver's side before getting in.

"Ready?"

"Just go..." she mutters to him but Brandon just sighed, starting his car and drives off into the city for his daily patrol.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 pm

He patroled the worst neighborhoods and kept a scowl up the one she hated. He mentioned to her that it was ti intimidate them making them a bit more honest about their intentions by making them prideful. He eyed the hpuses and she could tell this place quieted when he was nearby. As if his presence stopped everything dead. She could understand that. She had seen how good he was at shooting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:20 pm

That left Melli wondering just what Brandon did to make this worse side of town become silent and still. What could someone like him do to make this high danger location to this? She figures this officer was not telling her everything but she won't bother to ask him yet. During the patrol, he didn't see anything but a few guys hanging out before getting nervous seeing him. Right there, they quickly head inside their homes not wanting trouble with Brandon. Not after the last time when they tried to do something stupid.

"........."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:35 pm

The patrol was uneventful even borin . Making her restless
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:41 pm

A light yawn came from her mouth seeing Brandon still patrolling down the streets. It seems after hours and hours of looking around, nothing was seen or out of place. He figures everyone knew he was around before checking the time. He's been patrolling for a while now and it ended up with Melli sleeping on the other side. Maybe it's best to get home so she can sleep. He turns the wheel of the car and heads back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Returning to his home was quieter than shr expected. She thought everyone hated cops like she did but many nice people talked to him about theor day on the patrol especially when he stopped to eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:36 am

This sort of thing scared her because Melli isn't used to see that sort of stuff. Why would every one become like this. The city was seriously weird right now and she didn't like it. Brandon rather enjoyed the peace and quiet before seeing him take a seat at the dining table with some snacks and drinks. one plate for him and the other plate for her. She did think the food was good she wished to get some sleep instead. It's already past noon to 3 pm, Brandon noticed her dozing off from sleep.

"You okay, Melli? Getting sleepy?" he asked to Melli shaking her head to him. She didn't wish to sleep so soon that she would sleep on the floor or chair. She's admitted to doing that but others didn't seem to bother on how you sleep or how long it might take.

"I'm a little sleepy but not as bad sleepy." she said looking away but Brandon sees her yawn again that told him she was. "Well, I did my patrol for this morning and I have another this afternoon. How about you stay here for the rest of the day till I come back?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:00 pm

He took her back to her room and belped her with what she needed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 pm

She only lays down to take her nap but Brandon was happy to see that she was getting used to being here. Not without other things later on. He only just watches a few things go on before he checks the time to see not much has happened now. Later on, he wonders on the other things as the time gets dark.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:08 pm

When itbgeys dark he returns home tobfind her gone. And she didnt take anything?" An officer asked. "No notbmhing. Her highest priority is returning to him for prders. " the officer flipped his notebook shut and brandon knew it was cruel but he did have her tracked. He got up alone and went to where she was going.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:21 pm

He had to still find Melli just to be or hope that it was wrong. Tonight will be a headache for him but at least it's easy to find her now after some time. As for Melli, she quickly goes ahead with looking around in the bad part of the city. The smoke clouding her vision while walking due to how cold it felt. She slowly looks around again while seeing two cars pass by as she crosses the street. In two hours, she shows up at a hidden building with not many lights on before she looks around for a way in.

She wonders if Lu was here waiting for her. Maybe he will be proud of her for getting away so they can continue their hunts with glory. She knew a hidden pathway and goes through that to get into the walls of the building hidden. She keeps moving along the wall, feeling the cold floor on her feet before getting near the far end of the office.

Before she gets in, she heard some noises of two people talking. "????" she moves closer to that location before hearing it's Lu with another worker that was checking some things in a book.

"Boss, it's already been just two days and you're still loaded with money from the heists.. Maybe we need a new plan in order to make things work?"

"True but things are working well. We can keep going on with that." he said smoking while the man writes that down to ask another thing.

"Oh yeah, we are still looking for Melli if that worries you sir. We won't let you down in finding her."

When saying that, Lu looks up rather bored now. "Who?"

"Ummm Melina sir? Your partner? We been trying to find ways to get her away from that cop that has her. Didn't you know that?"

"Oh that idiot. No, I thought you guys were still working instead of that. Just forget about her. Right now, the main goal is to kill that stupid officer Brandon Maboroshi. He's the first to get rid of from all the times he's messed with my men." he said counting some money but Melli got nervous hearing that but the other just remained silent.

"We can do that sir but..what bout Melli? Don't you want us to help her too?"

".....You know what? No. Kill her along with him. If she got herself caught like that, she's of no use to me. Kill her and him. Useless bitch can't do one thing right." he said but the other just nods to write that down as Lu checked the time with a smile.

"Besides, I already got enough people on my side to do what I must. She's no use to me and has already played her dumb part so fuck her."

"Understand boss..." he said as Lu sighed to look at the chair smiling. To think that girl was of use to him and here he was betraying her. Oh well, he can always get another later on right? With a chuckle he relaxed but didn't know Melli heard all that while getting out of the hiding spot. Outside, Melli was getting away from the building but she was crying now. How could Lu do this to her? After all that time, he didn't really need her in the first place? He just used her for no reason and that was it.

".............." Looking more heartbroken, she slowly took out her cell phone and enters some numbers that aims up to the telephone lines that sends out signals to all the police men. She then turns to leave from the area away to hide something back in the good part of the city. She gave away Lu's location so he and the lackies can be arrested. That's what Lu gets for betraying her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm

She saw brandon coming down the stairs and gulped he was silent so thats how he always sneaks up on her. Be darted sround the door and shots ring out. The henchmen went down and lu could reach for his gun. "Not this time lu youre done. " he said brandon was serious and he stepped forward to cuff lu when she hears a gunshot and brandon groans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm

She gasped hearing that but rushes back to help or at least try to. Lu sees others shooting or fighting off while Brandon winces trying to get up but Lu slams his foot down on him to aim the gun on his chest. "You...are...dead." he hissed while Brandon glaring at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Brandon glared up at lu ready to strike
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:40 pm

Before long, something hits him with something hard as Brandon felt warm drops of blood hitting his shirt. He looks up seeing Melli that bends down to him and tried to help him up while Lu groans from the hit of some block she found. "What are you doing here? I thought-"

"Just shut up and do something. We need to leave-"

"Melli.......you little bitch." he hissed while she stood up moving away but Brandon gets up while glaring to keep her behind him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Brandon retrains his gun on lu and coughs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 pm

He sees him looking angry but Lu just sighed walking over to them while Brandon backs away from him. Knowing Lu, he must be seriously angry with them while keeping Melli behind him. In some point, he begins to shoot but Brandon moves her out the way while Melli gasped from that. What was he thinking?!

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:49 pm

He shitnthe gun out of lis hand and keeps the weapon on lu. "Youre not getting away" he stood up and stepped between him and melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 pm

"You...." he sees the gun pointed at his head but didn't do much while Brandon looks at him. Melli didn't say anything or looked at Lu, knowing he was using her all along before other police officers started arresting the rest of Lu's gang while leaving Lu here with him.

"What? You're angry at me for this?" he said. "Or is it because of what I've done to Melli?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:08 pm

"I'm angry you never saw what you did was wrong. I'm angry you did all these things just to make others suffer for you. How is that good for anyone?" he asked still aiming his pistol at him angry even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 pm

"Who cares about it? This city is nothing but insane lies. Seeing people being easy to break and betray their trust. What makes you think I was trying to help them see that." Lu said before feeling his wrists handcuffed behind his back while forced to sit up on his knees. He glared up at Brandon before showing a smirk on his lips.

"You mean to tell me you didn't care? You didn't give a fuck about anyone but yourself?"

"At least your smart." he said laughing to make fun of Brandon to think he knew better. "However, I guess it's easy to trick someone. Isn't that right Melli?"

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Lu was taken away and brandon lowers his gun. "I arranged it so youre cleared of all charges for helping us out... im sorry."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:22 pm

"........." the police lights flashes on the area and on the both of them but Brandon wasn't sure what she might do. Because of her being cleared of her crimes, he didn't know if she'll leave to her home well..if she had one. Melli just remained quiet now thinking of what she'll do.

"Melina, I'm sorry you got dragged into Lu's mess. You didn't seem like the one to become so tricked...."

"...So what? I fell for it anyway.....I guess I'm not good with things like that..knowing I'll just lose at the end....*grips blanket covering her head to ankles* I just....wish I forget it. This hurts....." she mutters a little bit.

"........*Sighs*"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 pm