Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Officers and criminals

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Officers and criminals

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:38 pm

It seems like another warm afternoon as officer Brandon was checking through his phone in the police car. Their was not much crime going on for the following days and weeks but he was happy for that. Knowing deep down since he's head in chief, not much has happened for that. Ever since he got promoted to chief he's been known for busting all villains through the city. Just as he was relaxing about it, he was still thinking about one criminal he's been waiting for during the time.

She's been known for not being caught and always getting away. No other officer could catch her except him but he misses her at times. It's like she's afraid of him. Knowing much, Brandon knew he will catch her one day but just needs to plan better. He lets out a sigh knowing she was going to get caught by him one day and even if it takes him longer, he will. Before he takes a sip of his drink, Brandon heard his radio go off.

"Attention all officers; known criminal was last seen near 32 iva court. All cops please report towards the crime scene."

He sets his drink down, turns on the car, and begins driving off towards that location.

(You should know; Brandon is a cop, Melina is a criminal.)

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Officers and criminals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Hus sirens blare as the lights flash. He drove faster than any other cop taking a big risk to get to scenes faster. He saw the getaway card and slammed his fiot down to ram his car into thwirs but thwy were too giid and swerved to avoid his car.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Some other officers were already making their way through but some moved out the way to let him through. Knowing Brandon, it's always a serious time when a crime is going on. Even with the main criminal he was trying to catch. After a while, he shows up at the crime scene seeing more officers surrounding a building with guns held in hand.

"Come on out! You're surrounded and every escape is blocked!" One said through a speakerphone but they ducked seeing some gun shots coming from the building but they tried shooting back to only hit the building and already shattered windows. Before long, a cease fire was heard as Brandon came in getting out of his car and goes over to the second chief.

"Hey, I got the radio call. Where is-"

"She's in the building right there." he said pointing behind him.

"Wait...'she'?" he asked looking at him to make sure but sees the second chief nod.

"Yeah. It's the same one you been trying to catch for months now and it seems she's a tough one. She won't even leave a trail because we lose it but you...you always seem to find her. That's why I figure I send out the call in case and hope you heard it."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:58 pm

He charged in blindly because it was her and he loses his focus with any mention of her. He gets reckless and desperate
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 pm

The building seems to be abandoned from the recent fires and destruction that came through but it remained standing for many months and years. However, Brandon hopes the chief was right; knowing if she was here from the last time he saw her. Brandon rushes up the stairs to the main 6th floor where the gunshot came from. The other police were still waiting below on the outside but their was indeed a female in the room holding a gun but she was looking down at them before taking aim once more shooting at them. They shouted to duck and cover but returns fire as she hides behind the wall avoiding the bullets.

"Damn it..." she reloads the gun again but looked around seeing nothing else but she waits for the shoots from the police to stop.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:18 pm

She hears his hasty approach and the click of his saftly before he turns into the rook fireing where he heard th3 shots. She was already across th3 room in another cover3r spot as sh3 returned fire at him when the glass shattteree from th3 other police. " youre surrounded give it yp" he told her .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:29 pm

"You again....haven't you learned from the last time that I don't give up that easily? Especially to you police officers?" she said in a angry hiss but Brandon keeps his gun aimed at her taking slow steps towards her.

"You have told me but as I said; you have no where to run. This whole building is locked down. There is a large parachute below that will catch you if you try to jump. Third, the main escapes are blocked so your out of options right now." he said looking at her with his brown eyes but when he gets more closer, the girl quickly stood up shooting near his feet to make him stop.

"Stay back! You stupid coppers won't catch me. I refuse for anything to stop me. I have my mission to do as my leader told me.." she said but this made him wince. That's right. She was brainwashed by the meanest gang leader in town. Lu was his name or was his ex-partner. He used to be the second in command officer before the chief demoted him for false crime he's done behind everyones back. Even trying to kill Brandon for money.

After that, no ones seen him but he got word that he's been getting new people to join him. Even some he finds very important. This hurt Brandon because this girl used to always help him out with things during his days off but he never got her name since she told him in her words, "I'll tell you my name one day but for now, it's secret. *winks*."

He tightens his grip on the gun but the girl moves away from him ready to make a run for him still aiming her gun towards him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:38 pm

He takes a shit at her leg but misses. The miss allowed her to escape once mre and flee back to her leader. He lowered his 3mpty gun and fell to his knees with a shout of anguish that sh3 got away again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 pm

From the outside, their was shouting and shooting from the other officers as the female flees the scene as if she was not there but they tried chasing her before another car gets close to block the shoots. She sees and quickly jumps into the car before it drives away with the police shooting the car. When they see the car make a sharp turn, they were gone with other police officers following them in their cars.

"Follow that car and don't lose them!" the chief said but he looks to the building wondering what happened. For a few minutes, he saw Brandon walking out while putting his gun back in the halter but he seems more upset now.

"Brandon, what happened? You almost had her and yet she got away. What did she do?"

"Nothing.......she....she just slipped past me." he said not wishing to speak about it but feels the other hands touching his shoulder to stop him.

"Brandon, I know it's more than that. You could have caught her right there but...she slipped away. What happened? Did something go on between you two?"

".................."

"I have my mission to do as my leader told me.."

"Brandon?"

".....No, nothing happened." he lied.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:59 pm

He shakes his head. "No okay i ran out of ammo. " he was panting and tired before standing up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:15 pm

"You ran out of ammo-"

"YES! Now please can you stop asking me!?" he said moving the others hand off his shoulder but the second chief looked a bit worried that he lets out a sigh and shook his head. If Brandon said he was alright then he will have to trust him but something about that girl had to deal with him acting like this.

"Sorry Maboroshi. I am just making sure since you are my partner. We look out for our brothers no matter what but if you say you are alright, then alright." he said patting his shoulder as Brandon sighed to cover his face.

"No, I'm sorry. It just...it's really frustrating right now with things involving her. I just want this to be done if I find her again. I'll make sure of it.." he said but the other gave a nod as the other police was leaving the scene right now while others tried tacking down the black car. Meanwhile, the girl gets back to the hideout but was looking around seeing some other males speaking with their teams but she ignores them walking ahead.

At that moment, she looked to see one man sitting at the desk looking at some papers with information on them. She lets out a sigh and knocked on the door to get his attention. He looked up to see her with a smile on his face.

"Ahh, you're back my little dove. How was your mission? Did you get what I asked?" Lu said before watching her walk over and reach into her pocket pulling some small chip out and sets it on the desk. Lu takes it and inserts it in the laptop and types a few things down. He showed a grin when seeing it's data for the banks in the city.

"Good girl...I knew I could count on you."

"Thank you sir. It was easy to get the chip but I did run into some trouble with the police that found my position. Even another officer I saw again that won't leave me be..." she said as Lu gets a cigar from the drawer and lights it. He takes a second to breath in through the cigar and blows out a dark smoke into the office.

"Seems Maboroshi found you again I take it? He sure is a stubborn one."

"Yes, I was able to get away from him though but he seems so...upset when he always sees me. Like he almost knew me.....but it could be something of his weird thoughts sir."

"............" Lu knew that's not the case in this. He knew Brandon was angry at him for taking the path of crime but it's worse now since he's got the girl he had a crush on join him on his crime path. He wasn't sure why but it seems to work in both favors. He had her help him and even getting most done because of it. Lu knew Brandon will do everything in his power to get her away from this life of crime but thanks to him brainwashing her, it won't be easy.

"Sir?"

"Don't worry about him, my dear. He will not be much of a threat to you but why don't you head to your room and rest for the day? You did enough for me but I will call you if I need something else."

"I guess so but he seems so.....difficult."

"Males like him are stubborn my dear. He won't be much of your time while you are working for someone that understands you. That knows you...I've always been there to help you right?"he said with a smile as she nods slowly remembering that.

"Then it's no problem...you shouldn't let it worry you, my pet."

"You're right sir..I won't let it do that..."

"Good. Now again, get some rest. You seem to need it after today...I'll call you if I need anything else."Lu said while seeing Melina nod again and turns about to leave the room.

"Oh, and my dear.."

"Yes?"

He stood up from his chair walking towards her now that he was standing in front of he. He looks down at her confused look on her face before he gently reaches to hold her chin, lift her head up and lower himself down. She feels him kiss her lips slowly while she shuts her eyes not sure why he always did this but she wouldn't hit him because he is her boss and he did help her. Even if the memory of though were lies by him.

When the kiss broke, she opens her eyes to look at him but Lu smiled to let her go. "Have a good rest...Melina." he said sweetly before she gives a nod and turns to leave his office. Lu turns away from the door and goes to sit down, smoking his cigar again with a smile on his face. He knew Brandon was hurting still like before but he wanted to keep this up for as long as he could.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Back at the precinct the sheer ammount of data pirated was making it hard to narrow down the next target. He was at the fireing range and servicing his pistol when word came down that the lab found only a few bits deleted. Thise were the next target. The cheif was nwxt ti brandon and irdered then to reconstruct the data. Brandin finished and fired a blind shot hitting the target dead center.

Why did he always miss her when he could make shots like that. It wasnt the weapon it had tobe his hand if always got shakey seeing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 pm

He wasn't sure why but he shouldn't be distracted by someone like her. Someone like was a criminal; someone he had to bring down and get into prison but no matter what he did, she always end up making him shake and lose focus. His hands grip the gun in his hand while looking down but now no matter what he did, sometimes his thoughts go to her. He knew others told him to find a girl of his dreams but he wasn't sure if he's starting to become trapped in that woman's herum. She seems to be almost like poison that only got more worse.

After setting down his gun down, Brandon covers his face trying to think a little more that he didn't know someone was walking in to see him. "Sir? Are you okay-"

"I'm fine......did something come up?" he asked not looking at the other officer but she walks over to set some folder down near him after Brandon sees it.

"You asked me to do a through criminal check but I found nothing on her. However, I did find something of her information of who she was before." she said as Brandon picks it up and looks to her.

"Thank you..If you find anything else, please keep me informed."

"Yes sir.." she said turning to leave back to her office.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 am

He flips through her file and reads slowly ytying to get into her head.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Their was some very old information in here but that only gotten her curious to figure out what was going on. He never gotten much about her but he knew she was just someone looking more worried about things. In some way, Brandon needed to know about something about her in order to fix this. Brandon kept flipping through the pages in the files seeing more things about her and the history of her life.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:07 pm

He jeeos rwading trying to learn her entire story
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:21 pm

From what her records told him, she lived with her family for a while as a child as others didn't understand her as much. She had to get a job to help her parents out while living in this crazy city. Wouldn't blame her to be honest. Brandon reads that she was never used to having fun because she was too tired with either working and helping her parents. Her father left her and his wife to head into war so he can send big money over from that to them so they can at least be happy. Brandon blinks but turns the page of the file to read more and showing a pic of a flamed ship.

In this one, it reads she lost her father during the first fight out at seas to leave her and his wife to live. However, they worked together to do something before she gotten older and worked three times hard. He never knew that but covers his eyes to think about this.

"So her father was part of that accident years ago...shit." he reads to see that she worked all her life not having much to herself and it ended up as a hate since she sees that some police came and arrested her mother because she was using her body to bring males home and scam them for money. Of course, Melina knew it was wrong but she was doing it because she missed her husband. That left Melina to live on her own but get a small apartment after a while thanks to him. He then figures out that she's been annoyed and felt more hate towards the others before she then looses her trust with the police before feeling more angry towards them.

He stops reading the file for a while before thinking about this. She lost her father from some attack and her mother was arrested because of her scamming males in her home. This had to be when Melina moved out to live on her own. Brandon wonders how in the world she's not that bad as her mother before reading on.

Melina only seems to grow more and more hate towards the police that she wished for them to suffer for the wrong doings even if it's a lie. That's when Lu was in the police and Brandon's partner. However, he was given some report about some disturbance before finding out she was trying to live her life. Brandon might have met her but she didn't know he was a police man at the time. When she found out about her mother and some other things, that made her only feel down to lose focus. She started going after them by attacking but ends up getting arrested or on hold bor what she did.

Brandon turns the page but sees her medical file seeing she's fine but just has anger and trust issues with police and other things being them. She almost wanted to get rid of them for the lies they told her. That's when Lu took her under his wing to help her but she turns to a life of crime thanks to him. He looked a bit angry from that but Brandon lets out a sigh before thinking a little more.

Just what has Lu done to her that she becomes like this? Did he twist her life around by lies and hate? Or was this from her? She wasn't sure but it didn't seem good to hear about. Brandon then decided he heard enough from this before going ahead and close the folder while thinking a little to himself now. Melina seems to have it bad and seems she needs help with getting her life back together now. What could he do though? She hates him and it only would make things worse for him because she might try to kill him or at least try to. Before long, that only made him wish to help her more.

His hand started shaking because of it but he hated Lu from what he's done now before looking even worse now. He wished to either help her or find her to get Melina away from the monster that changed her to what she was right now. Lu would pay for this and he would know it by force. When he sets the folder aside he decides to give it more thought of what he should do. Maybe in some way, Brandon can figure out why he feels as he does near her but he's not sure about it himself. Before thinking about it, his phone rings to make him look at it.

"*Picks it up* Hello? This is officer Brandon.."

"Why haven't you given up officer? Are you that serious in trying to help someone you can't save?"

His eyes widen from hearing the tone but he grips the phone knowing it's her again.

"It's you again...."

"At least I know that you listen and not being dumb when it comes to things...but either way, you need to listen better.."

"How did you get this number? This is a private number for the police forces that needs serious help only..."

"That's not your business right now. What is your business is to leave me alone. I hate you police officers and I don't need your help. You wish to catch me? Good luck, you won't get me and if I have to, I'll kill you....."

"Are you threatening me?"

"That and giving a warning....you will stay away from me. If not, I'll be sure my boss gets rid of you himself...."

"I demand to know what your talking about!? Where are you!!" he demands to know but a click was heard to tell him she hung up. Brandon grips the phone hearing the dial tone but he relaxes his hand and hangs up the phone.

One office came in hearing the noise and asked if he was alright.

"I'm fine........."

"If you are sure sir....." he said before shutting the door.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:06 pm

He sivhed. "Did we at keast trace the call?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:13 pm

"Yes sir. The number was traced from where the person called. However, you better hurry if the number might be erased as if it never happened." the officer said before hearing another police office running inside with a tired expression.

"???"

"What is it?"

"We got the location but they don't know it yet. We have to hurry or else we might lose it."

Hearing that, Brandon runs out with the officers to the new location. It leads down to the main city hall but the old one that was abandoned. As stated, Melina was there still hidden but she didn't know that they knew where she was after tracing the call. However, she was looking at her haul of things she got from the store near by. Melina figures they wouldn't find her here so it's a second hiding spot from the police.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:21 pm

He led a group to the location of the cal searching the whole 4 blocks surrpunding it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

She lets out a sigh, checking on some food she got after a while and bought since she wasn't that dumb. Before taking a bite of her food, a sudden slam was heard from the main door to make her look up. Melina didn't know what it was before she sees police sirens and lights flashing on the windows to look out. The police was seen and she wasn't sure how.

"This is the police! Come out with your hands up!" One said but she got angry to wonder how in the world she got caught.

"Fuck off! You bastards won't catch me!" she yells before quickly firing a few warning shots that made them duck but more heavier guns were shot to make her duck from it. Melina wasn't sure how but she got angry to wonder what in the world was happening. How in the world did they find out about this and how? Was it possible for them to figure this out for them. Cops shouldn't have been able to.......Then her eyes widen seeing the phone in her hand.

They traced the call but they shouldn't be able to. Lu told her it was safe and the wouldn't find her but it seems it still got traced. What she didn't know is that Lu let the call get traced to see what she could get or find out while in custody with one of the officers.

More shoots were heard but she ducks from it.

She threw the phone down and tried to get her things and hurries to escape to the back. Melina figures she gets away from them while looking silent again but when she gets out through the door to hear some clicks behind her. Melina gaped to turn around but sees a round group of officers there with guns aimed at her. She was about to reach for her own but one officer from behind aims the gun to her head.

"Drop it.." Brandon warns as Melina remained silent but slowly drops the gun as the others grabs the things she stole and puts some handcuffs on her wrists. Melina struggles from that but they didn't let her go after that while she was pushed to the front and heads to a police care while Brandon lowers her head in the back of the car and gets her inside. He shuts the door with her and looked silent while the others were happy about the arrest.

After so long, they finally got her arrested for what she did but now, everyone was okay and maybe they can trace Lu one day but this was good. Brandon decided to take her to the station or building to make sure she wouldn't escape again. However, the chief told him to take her to prison.

"Sir, are you positive that's a good idea? What if she tries to escape from the prison?" he said but the other lets out a sigh.

"We could but we have to find out other ways to make it so she can't. Don't forget, she's smart and can find ways to trick another officer which she has done so for the best time, maybe we need her in prison..." he said.

"Sir, I don't know if it's right but we can't let her escape after that. She is dangerous but she-"

"Someone you don't need to get involved with Brandon. Trust me on this, take her to prison hold and don't let her out of your site. Don't let her trick you......she might do something.." he said before the radio signal was cut off. Brandon wasn't sure why but he was trying to figure out what he should do. Should he send her off or just see what he can do to help her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:46 pm

He toom her to arraignment and submitted paperwork for her trial. Meanehile she was at the police station in the hail. He sat with her often asking her about lu. Nothing about herself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:59 pm

So far, she's either spat at him for him being noisy. Sometimes, yelled and screamed at him to even where he should fuck off. Brandon, however, kept calm with her and still asked questions to where she didn't say a thing and remained silent now. Lu could have came to help her but she knew he didn't want to get exposed since the police was after him. Including Brandon.

"Look, I know you don't want anything happening to your....ahem, boss but be warned you won't be able to get out of here after the stuff you done. Just be happy you have not killed anyone.."

"............" she still didn't speak with him while others walked by them as Brandon looked at some giving paperwork of her trial results that will be tonight than later. They figure the judge wanted to get past this quickly but Brandon didn't know how she felt about this. Would be alright being in jail and to rot or was something in her mind telling her she would regret this.

Brandon tried to get her attention before she gets up and kicks him in the groin to make him groan in pain. She tried to get away but two police men tackles her to the ground hard to break her nose as she struggles now with her kicking and struggling now. Brandon got help from another officer and some ice before she was sat down again and handcuffed to the arms of the chair this time before leaving. She struggles with it but only hurts her wrist by doing so.

"Y-You're sure violent aren't you?" Brandon said but she glared at him to look away after.

"You're wasting your time you know...once my boss finds out you got me here, he'll get me out and kill all you monsters.."

"The monsters in this world is your boss and other officers that abuse their ways of their duty.....me and the rest are not like that.."

"Liar..you all are all the same so don't try to trick me in thinking you aren't because you guys are not worth the time.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Want to know a trick? Your boss used to be my partner. We saved hundreds of lives together till ine day he shot me in the back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:46 pm

She blinks to hear this from Brandon before her eyes turned sour hearing this. Who did this man think he was? Lying about her boss to think he was good. Well, he did say he had a strange past but he wouldn't like speaking about it after she asked him about it. Melina only looked away from Brandon before she just squirms in her chair trying to get comfortable after this.

"And you're telling me this why? Are you planning on changing me and go against my leader knowing he will save me from this dump? Good try with that you fucker. I will not break his trust because of you no good liars thinking you know better. He told me all about you and how you try to say you 'help' people but you don't do that." she hissed but Brandon shook his head with a sigh. What did Lu even tell this woman to make her hate the police this badly?

"Again; because I've known him for a long time and I know just how twisted Lu was before then. He used to be a hero; a star to all the people in this run down city. He always wanted to help people like you from the dark path and yet......he took it himself. That was proof enough when he shot and betrayed me in the past. He lost his way all because he wished to beat all that got the best of him." Brandon sees her looking away from him still but somehow she still wouldn't even listen nor look at him. The sight she saw was only telling her he's either lying to her or trying to trick her which he wasn't.

"You don't know this but I know for a fact, Lu might not even come to help you. He'll just move on to the next pet he claims to have to help him with his work. He had the feeling you might have failed because you got caught." he said seeing her twitch from that.

"What do you know? You don't know anything about his plans or his ideals. What good will your words be if you don't know when to stop being someone that's nothing but useless?"

"Because Lu is using you-"

"He's not using me! He wouldn't use me after all the stuff I've helped him with! You're lying me to you fucking bastard! I know I have his trust! He told me himself that he wouldn't leave me after all that time. Knowing I lost my....mother and father years ago. He said he would be there for me..." she said looking down panting deeply but he saw she was tiring herself out from all this arguing and fighting. He wasn't sure but he felt real bad for this girl seeing her look so down but become really upset.

"You need to open your eyes and see the truth to all this. Lu isn't your friend or help. He's using you to gain what he wishes. I even know that because he's not who he was years ago..."

"And I'm telling you he will not leave me. You're trying to trick me into thinking he will but I know better. You are nothing but a deceiver, a liar, a monster! You all are!"

"If I'm the monster then how come others out here wishes to help you? Did you think your parents wanted to see you like this? Broken down and upset with the world?!?" he sees her tense up before she glared more angry to look down at the ground.

"Don't you dare...speak of my parents you vile beast. I know they would be happy if their lives weren't ruined. I don't want you nor others helping me. Just leave me in my misery to be alone because you won't do anything to change me....you can be curse for all I care.."

"................"

Brandon wanted to help her but he couldn't if she was like this. It just wasn't normal. Before he could ask, another officer walks over showing some more paperwork but he gives it to Brandon who reads it for a second ignoring Melina now. She looked back and forth wondering what was going on before Brandon sighed to give it back.

"Seems the trial is going to start tonight and on time too. Seems you won't be having a easy trial miss.." Brandon said but Melina sees the other officer undo the handcuffs while he forces her on her feet and begins forcing her forward to leave Brandon in the hallway.

"You will regret this you know, I swear it!"she yells but the officer forces her to walk while they head into another room with the door shutting behind him. He looks down at the paper to see from the judge himself that the trial will not be easy but it's to see what they will do with her.

With a sigh, Brandon rubs the back of his head before checking on something else for a second till tonight's trial.

"I don't know what is up with that woman. Do you think she really is insane sir?"

"She's not insane....just hurt and angry with everything and everyone." he said looking ahead before looking away.

"What makes you say that, sir?" she asked as Brandon stops at the door before he lets out a sigh.

"Because she's heartbroken and has no desire for anything but another's pain..she will understand but that might take time..." the other was silent but watches Brandon walk into the office to think for a while.

~Later that night/At the courthouse Room BA 9:00 Pm~

The people that was attending the trial was sitting in their chairs as the jury was sitting near the bench waiting. A few police guards were waiting and so on. Brandon was there as well with his force but wondering if this would go as planned or not. Before long, Brandon sees the judge walk into the room looking a bit silent but serious. He takes a seat and looks around at the room to see everyone was ready and when he took the seat, the doors open.

Brandon as everyone else sees two police guards making Melina walk up to the front while her arms and ankles were handcuffed but she had a black eye from one officer that tried to make her get dressed in the needed clothes for this but they force her to sit down in a chair before she struggles once more before they held her down.

The judge sees this and bangs the gavel on the top to keep others silence.

"This trial is now in session. Judge, this is case 23 regarding of this woman's actions from before. We have the files in this but everyone is ready." he said handing it over before the judge takes it.

"Thank you, officer jones. Everyone may be seated.." he said as everyone sits down.

"Now, lets me see.....it seems we have a real wild one here. Melina shimaki, you are in court today because of your criminal life. Stealing, running from the police, violent nature towards others, and so much more. How do you plea?" he said.

"Not guilty. I wasn't doing anything wrong but I know you and others don't understand life here in this damn city. Or are you guys not giving a shit because of it?" she said before a guard shocks her to make her cry out in pain but glared at the officer behind her. Her attorney that was given to her only tried to calm her down but Melina looks down before remaining silent.

"Such a foul mouth. I could just make this case to say you are guilty and leave but I guess others need to see if you are even worth helping at this time." He said seeing the other standing up. "Your honor, we know of this woman's history since we know her helping the other that is known through out this city. He's not a safe man but rest assure, if we have her in jail or under watch we can keep this city safe from people like her." she said but the attorney checks the papers for Melina's case while Brandon watches.

"So you figure if we just send her to jail it will be over and done with?" he said to see a few agreeing.

"She is violent, unstable, and dangerous your honor. She needs medical help and maybe someone to re work her brain for the brainwashing that Lu person has done. We all saw her leaving notes of that man and what he does. We don't need another incident like this going about. May I remind the court about the bombing that Lu warned everyone and he went through with it? Millions were scared to leave for months.."

"Objection!"

"????"

"I'm sure my client couldn't be there at the time. She might have been doing something else during the time. How are you sure that it was her at the same moment of the place?" he said while others whispered about this while the judge bangs his gavel again to keep everyone silent.

"That might be a question to be sure of. Are you sure she was even there or did anyone see Miss shimaki there at the time of day?" he asked the other that he checks the paper and looks to the judge.

"Yes sir. We know-well, i know that she's been good and helping others during the time. She's just someone that wishes to carry on with no problem or...ahem, phony officers stopping her." he said as the officers glared at Melina's attorney since he was seriously rude. Even Brandon was looking angry but kept his cool from it.

More people kept speaking now but the judge bangs his gavel again to keep everyone quiet. The trial went on and on after that while both attorneys kept speaking of the client and even looking with a few witnesses that either seen or or some that was helping her. So it depends on what is said or done at this point.

Brandon even remembers things she's told him but was it even possible to help her? Seeing this woman broken because of Lu might say she's a lost cause and to leave her alone. They might put her under watch or in jail for a few years because of it. No one knows what will happen but it's up to the judge.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:03 pm