Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:37 pm

He lets out another sigh trying to rest for the time being but he feels Miya shift again. His eyes looked down to see her face flushed pink but her legs grinding against one another. "????" Kovu wasn't sure what is happening before he sees her whimper in her sleep. Was she dreaming?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Miya are you okay?" He asks and moves her hair out of her face to see it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Her cheeks were flushed pink but she only hugs Kovu close against her body whimpering and feeling more warmer now. She didn't wake up nor heard her but this made him wonder was she dreaming or was she just looking a little dazed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 pm

He shakes her to wake her up and she still believed she was dreaming. To her eveeything she felt while awake was stronger thab in her dream
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Miya begins panting now in her dreams but she slowly started moaning softly to nuzzle against his body. She shivers slightly against his arm but slowly whimpers feeling more weaker now. The pleasure in her dreams started to get to her that she slowly whimpers grinding against him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:27 pm

He tries again to wake her up calling her name and shaking her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Miya didn't even react to that before she hugs him tighter, blushing a dark pink while he tenses up from her hug. Even in her sleep she's pretty dangerous and very strong. He did try to struggle against her in hopes of waking her up but again, no luck. However, he was able to see her whimper and squirm against him feeling his skin on her own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Her heated dream was effecting her body and his body reacts to this as it poked her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Kovu didn't see her like this before and he tried to figure out some way to wake her...before she did something in her sleep. He struggles once more to wiggle his arms free from her hug while she still kept grinding and holding him closer against her body. However, when he shifts again, his knee shifts up in between her legs to make her moan softly.

"!!!" He quickly looks down at her sleeping face but sees Miya panting against his chest while she begins grinding herself against his leg.

"K-Kovu.....Kovu please.....I..I can't take much more pleasure if you k-keep this up mmmm..my whole body is b-burning up...I need he-help.." she said this in her sleep but he shook his head still getting her to let him go but he sees her laying beside her now holding his arm against her chest.

"Miya, you have to wake up. You're having a nightmare or whatever it is. You need to wake up." he said shaking her but she whimpers still keeping close to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:42 pm

He shakes her and that makes her dream change to he is taking her violently in her dream. She moans and grinds hard agaisnt him before he groans and decided to bite her once more not to feed bit to wake her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm

The bite did the trick to make her wake up in a yelp, feeling Kovu bite her. She blinks not sure what happened but she could see him pull back looking at her. Before asking, he hits her head gently to hear a squeak from her.

"You idiot. You really need to find better ways to sleep." he grumbled as she pouts with pink cheeks.

"S-sorry. You know I enjoy good dreams and everything..you really ruined it." she said but he didn't care. At least she woke up before it became worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 pm

He panted and she saw his lump she felt her wetness and saw his knee damp. She knew she acted in her sleep and wanted hom bjt that behaviour was un ladylike. With her awake he was able to sit up and get off the bed to chmhe for the kpurney into thecastle
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:58 pm

She blinks watching him go but Miya stood up going to follow him just in case. At least he wasn't too mad with her because of it right? Eh, maybe he was but she still wished to help him even with being in this giant place. The two of them kept walking around while continuing their journey.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 pm

The forest was full if dark wolves and only silver blades worked on them. He shared some with her for her own protection
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Miya was going to protest but Kovu wouldn't have it. He didn't want anything else happening to her. Not after...that time. He was trying to prevent something like that from happening again. Or something that could hurt her from that time. Either way, he only wished to have her become safe with no worries as they move along. Kovu and Miya kept their eyes out for any wolves but none was seen. Not even a single werewolf either was seen since they usually travel in packs. Kovu told Miya to stay close just in case he sensed or smelled something just in case.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:12 pm

As theu pass througj the forest graveyard sjeletons and zombies rise out of the ground. He lashed some with hsi whip she burned them with her magic. There were alot of them and soon theu hear howls of a pack close. Too close .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:18 pm

"Uhhh Kovu?" she asked hearing the howl but he makes her duck from one that tried to attack or grab her. At least he got her down in time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Tbeu were ordanairy werewolves but something bigger lurjed behind the trees as the pack begins attacking. Her magic helped slow their healing down amd the silver hurt them badly. When the wolves were gone a massive one burst out and he pusbes her out of tje wau as The Werewolf attacked. It was a supreme creature and far more powerful than tjw others the silver did hirt it but as a needle of silcer would hirt a smaller one. This was goi g to take time and the smell of burned fir fills thwor noses as it yelped from he flames
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:43 pm

She winces from the shove this thing did but that wouldn't stop Miya from attacking. Kovu just kept fighting with the beast but it only roars out trying to slash away at both of them. Kovu looked ducking and punching this thing before he didn't notice the claw that came down but Miya did. She rushes over to him and pushes him out the way before it slams it's claw into her and into a few trees.

"MIYA!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:53 pm

He keeps up the battle trying to finish it off quickly and befor elong its face was messed up and its skull was exposed befor ehe sunk a silver knife deep into it. The beast died and burned away witb a howl before he went to her and uswd some of his potion to heal her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Miya winces from the potion but Kovu makes her drink it while seeing every drop going down her throat. The taste was strong but also powerful from the weird burning sensations that went down her throat. After draining it, she was held by him while Kovu waited for the potion to kick in and heal her. That happened a while later as he was watching her heal but slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 pm

He helped her stand and gave her another potion. She gasps as it healed her fully and saw he onlt had 4 left. He was wpunded but not bad as they continue. The graves were upset from tje undead they fought and as they enter the castle the eire fire and moving shadows scare her seemin gto reach out to swallow tjem. He walks through then and nothing happened same as she braved tjem. A few lines of zombies rise from the ashes slightly stronge rthan the ones outside and he slew them a quickly with his sword. There as a cloud of bats next that she burned the whole swarm with her fire spell . The long hall lead to a courtyard witj a drmonic statue in the center that seemed to be a blood fountain. She cast her fire spell on a shadow that moved from the busbes and it yeloed dying as two mor eburst out. Werewolves again. She blocked fangs of one with her book and he wlashed it to death with the body of the other that he killed. They burned away under the power of his whip that seemd yo glow in this dark place. The next door opened for them and she guloed seeing how powerful his muscles looked and her body reacted slightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Miya shook her head trying to not get distracted by that since their fighting for their lives through this mess. More monsters could sneak up and attack them but knowing Kovu, he could have taken care of it. They keep moving on ahead to the next location finding some old key that could go to some door but they just move on in hopes to stay clear of any enemies or beasts that might track them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:04 pm

The enterance hall had five main pathes in different directions. There eas a door in the room that miya discovered her key opened then it broke. Inside was a book containing the spell wind blade. When shebtried it it semt a gust of wind out that left a gash in the stone. "Well then that decides where we go. To the aviary its the middle right path." She nodded but something bigged her. How did he know this castle changes every time itbappears then she saw that rhe paths were marked witb a language she recognixed as latin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:10 pm

'How curious. It's like Kovu lived in this monster filled place, knowing every path and where it leads. I really hope I'm not just guessing this but...could Kovu be-'

"Miya, hurry up! You're falling behind." She snaps out of it hearing Kovu call to her before she rushes over to get back to his side. He shook his head thinking she still a dork but Miya accepts that as the go through the door leading to another hallway with more doors. He never gets why this place had this many but their could be somethings helpful behind them or even in this hallway.

"Stay close Miya and be careful.." Kovu said to her but she pouts with arms crossed over her chest.

"I can take care of myself silly..."

"Yeah, you sure did after that one time the monster knocked you through a wall and almost killed you?" he said to remind her but Miya didn't say anything towards that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 pm