Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:25 pm

He kisses her again opening her legs making her instantly dazed and wanting as she senses his intention to slam inside without mercy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:47 pm

She blushes a little more feeling hot before her eyes shut half way in hopes of him giving it more pleasure. The heat only burns up a little bit more after a while. Miya begins begging for him to give more but it only made her feel hotter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:05 pm

He pushes insixe again much harder and deeper than before
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:33 pm

She yelps feeling that but it started making her burn up a little more thanks to him. He held her still to savor the feeling of being inside of her to make her just enjoy the sensation. Miya whimpers a little more to slowly buck her hips against his own. Kovu groans feeling her getting tighter and clamping down on his member after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 pm

She was weal from his repeated fucking and he smiles taking her ince more. His hios ram against her hard as he groans in her ear holding her leg up so he can go deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:49 pm

"N-Not so mmmm d-deep please Kovu! You're going to b-break m-me...you're gonna break me.." she said over and over again while salivating on the ground but Kovu groans out louder that he held her wrists down to still buck into her even deeper now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:01 pm

He thrusts harder trying to break her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:11 pm

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! S-so rough! Kovu is going s-so rough with my weak body. I c-can't ahhhhh I can't control my b-body.." she cries out bucking her hips back against his own but it left him groaning and panting in her hair slamming his hips rougher into her own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:46 am

He wasnt stopping. He couldnt he was lost to the pleasure and keeps thrusting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:22 pm

She still kept crying out Kovu's name feeling him slamming even deeper into her body before biting down on her shoulder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 pm

The bite was a sign he was getting close and it was followed by another sign, his body was burning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Miya only held him tightly onto her body that she feels him draining her blood even more now. This left him more aroused in needs for her that it left her dazed again. The pleasure of desires between them only burned her body in wanting him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 pm

Toi much and they both climax and fall into eachothers arms. She kisses his neck and cuddle close to him as he holds her rubbing her back. They bothbneeded rest and to do that they needed a real building this was only half of one.

They rest for a few mire minites and ckean themselves up before searxhin for a while building to rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Miya and Kovu feels as if things were okay for now but they see many things going on around their location. She keeps a eye out through the trees of their location while Kovu was using his scent to keep around it. Nothing was around but they kept moving on in hopes of finding something else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:29 am

They came across a shack and it was sturdy enough for most winds
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:47 pm

"Strange; isn't this old shack used during the old times, Kovu? I read that different weaker creatures used to live in them from the battles that took place. From the older times though, I wonder would get things in question." Miya said after a while before she checks the wood of the walls that it made her wonder what it would be like inside.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Inside was old dusty and barren. The bed was a ruined mattess on a broken frame. It was small but it had four walls and a roof. It was enough
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:15 am

"So, were staying here for a little while?" Miya asked to see Kovu nod and look around.

"Yeah. Just to help us get on our feet later on or by tomorrow." he said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:21 am

He set to work to fix the bed for th3m
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:29 am

Miya decided to use her magic to help with fixing up the other areas of the shack before seeing them get fixed. She looked to see him fixing up the bed but she only remained more silent because of it. She wonders how things would be after a while but slowly thinks about other things. "Lets see; this is over there and that is here..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:18 am

Just before she finished he grabs her from behindband puls her onto the bed laughing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 pm

She squeaked from the sudden action but this made her laugh as well, feeling him and her fall on the bed together. Miya only hugs him tightly while hearing him laughing as well but they lay together on the bed, letting their laughs and giggles leave their lips for a while. When they got the laughter out, she only smiled to kiss his forehead while he blushes to snuggle against her chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:17 pm

I love you miya and i always will. " he said happily and she smiles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:51 pm

"Silly, I love you too Kovu.." Miya said showing a smile to him that she kisses his forehead feeling more happy. He blushes again but Kovu only smiled to nuzzle into her chest making her blush and giggle.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 am

He relaxed and went to sleep. She smiles and kisses him before resting herself. Nothing bothered them the whole night and they wake up in eachothers arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:21 am