Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 pm

He held her down onto her back, feeling her slick wet place clamping onto his member. Right there, Kovu saw how dazed and lost she became thanks to him. He even wonders if she was seriously that lost thanks to him. With his member inside of her nice and deep, he only lets her savor it a while before pulling out almost with the tip still inside.

She whimpers feeling that but moans when Kovu thrusts into her. He keeps this up for a while to watch her moan and pant for each time he pushes in and pulls out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:22 pm

He thrusts harder and faster keeping her on her back with his hands on her sho7lders as she squirms and moansnunder him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:54 pm

That made Kovu groans out a bit more that he slowly sees her panting in and out while feeling hot. The pleasure burned through her body before gently squirming a little under him. She slowly feels more hotter now before slowly purring to Kovu kissing her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:07 am

As he took her everything was going blank except the two of them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Her screams mixed with his moans that he only panted a bit feeling more heat burning off. He tightly holds her closer against his sweaty body before he groans out thrusting upward into her entrance to make her cry out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:48 am

He thrusts harder and faster working his way deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:01 pm

"Kovu! Please keep ravishing me. M-make me scream your name into the sky." she moans out still bucking her hips back against his own that he groans watching her looking this embarrassing. He kept his hands on her hips but still was thrusting onto her more and more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm

He thrusts harder like before when he lost himself but these thrusts were more controlled and much harder to bear. Each stab to her pussy started to hit against her womb but he wasnt pushing that far yet. For now he was content to slam against the entrence hearing her moans turn to screams and her begging to ravish her was changed tk desperation to have him break past it as it was brusing and aching from the force he was using. Her back a4ches badly when his clawed hands squeeze her breasts tight and he sucks one biting around her nipple to suck her bluud while he sucks her breasts.

Her head was thrown back as she cums a third time panting weak as his thrusts slow only for a few breaths from her then he spammed all the way inside her. Her womb overloaded feling his tip rip past the enterence then the rest of his length fills her up then her belly bulged from him giving her toomuch of his cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:38 pm

She panted in and out rather heavily feeling him fill her up but she just blushes a lot more when feeling him kissing and groaning against her neck. His hand still grips her breasts and his member throbs from inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Haed thrusts follow as he groans addimg a bite to her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:16 pm

She yelps from the bite but whimpers when he bit her to only arch up against his chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:26 am

Youre melting is it that good? " he asks her as sharper thrusts hit her harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm

"G-good! It feels s-so good!!!" she cries out feeling weaker now that both arms rises up to try and get free before one limb thrusts into her mouth again to keep her silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:02 am

He walks up ro her and pulls rhe limb out. " Aaah~ why did you do that it was so goid filling me with mmmmmm sobmuch pleasure. Put it back ibwant it. " she begged moaning from the surging feelings inside. He gets close to her leaning over her so she can see him and she gasps loudly feeling the rip rub against her the push all the way inside with one hard thrust. He groans and bites her neck as she moans out.

Heavy wet thrusts overloaded her mind as her blood dripped down her body from her neck as he feasts and fucks her as hard and deep as he can. Her burning blood the greatest feast her mind and her feelings fsatisfied him like never before. She felt how he felt his overwhelmg pleasure being inside her. His love for her his trust in her strength and her feelings. Their bodiesbmove and wrap around eachother as the limbs vanish. Her legs wrap around him and her moans rise ro screams as he slams her harder on him than his hips alone could. Going all out as it filled throbbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:21 pm

Miya couldn't move no matter what she did because he took her to his fullest power. The tight wet feeling of having him inside of her only made her moan against. Kovu only holds her tight to keep still as he feasted more on her blood to feel her wetness drip down onto the ground. She couldn't cry out even worse to feel him growing more aroused before twitching a little more with him slamming down onto his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:16 am

He burst inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Miya arches her back and head with a loud scream of pleasure thanks to him, feeling each drop of his cum spilling into her. She panted in and out trying to regain her composure but feels Kovu's fangs still deep inside of her neck. Even if she could, Miya couldn't move nor speak from the over load of pleasure he gave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:48 am

He pulled back and geoans moving out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:20 am

She gasped feeling that with some of his cum hitting her stomach, panting on the ground while feeling her body used up thanks to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:33 am

He was panting and returns to normal holding her close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Miya blushes from being held like this but he only smiled hoping she knew how much he loved her now. They stayed like this for a while but Miya held Kovu back the same way still hiding her shy expression.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 pm

"Why so shy?" He asks her slowly and hugs her tightly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:01 pm

"No reason, I'm j-just...so happy that I'm with you now. I figure you wouldn't want to be with a human after finding out your a dark lord." Miya mutters this looking down at the floor but Kovu only looked silent again. She slowly felt more embarrassed when he felt more curious about it before kissing her forehead after a while to see her blush deep red.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm

"And i thought you wouldnt want to be with me if you knew i was a dark lord " he said siftly kissing her neck sliwly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:21 pm

"But I want to be with you. I still want to be by your side regardless." Miya said showing a smile on her face but this made Kovu blush a little bit thanks to that still kissing her neck. He figures it just made him feel more curious to how she really feels but Miya smiled to move away and gently hold his cheek to kiss his lips showing she will love him either way. He of course blushes from that before feeling her break the kiss.

"Miya.."

"See? No matter what, I want to be yours...I just hope you want to have me by your side.." Miya said blushing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 am