Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:12 pm

His groan gets louder as he thrusts harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:27 pm

He heard Miya whimpering and begging for him to show no mercy that she gently gets worse now. The pleasure just goes to her head while feeling worse now. Legs tightly wrapped around his waist before he moves back to kiss her lips deeply groaning against the sensation.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:37 am

But if i go all put it would be like you were trapped again. He said thrusting hard. He didnt know what dracule did to her while he was trying to get to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:08 am

The only response she got was a deep kiss on her lips while feeling him hugging her tightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:18 pm

He groans kissing her and thrusting more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 pm

She whines feeling that but Miya tired to speak to him to get more and that made Kovu tightly held her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 pm

He was throbbing and that made it worse before he burst
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Miya kept holding onto him but she only begins to whimper again to feel more heat in between them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 pm

He growls a bit and throws her down on the bed before using his power to hold her there. He created a fog from the nearby river and shrouded them in it. It was hot like he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:54 pm

She twitches in shock, wondering what he was planning on doing with her. Seeing the hot steam that covers them already making her sweat a little. Even her place was opening and closing in excitement to what he planned. Kovu only panted in and out while looking down to her but she only whines again, squirming in his hold of power.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:18 pm

The energy forms limbs to pleasure her wrapping around her breasts and rubbing against her place
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:47 pm

She yelps feeling that but Kovu slowly shivering a little now. That only made her get aroused while the heat burns from this. The burning sensation only became more silent to make it silent. The pleasure went through her body before clawing at the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:52 pm

"So sensitive. So needy this castle sbure mde you lewd." He teases but she thought he was serious nd countered. " its tou and tour v-very pleasureable sex tht makes me this way." She said and he blushes as the limp pushes all the way inside her swelling to fill her up. She felt it stretch her out like he was inside and it wiggles as small drops from it drip inside arousing her further .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:13 pm

She winces from the feeling of being stretched like this but Kovu only burned a little more while feeling the heat burning up between them. This made him get highly aroused thanks to her before seeing Miya shivering. Her place was twitching and burning up right now that she was leaning back against the bed a little because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 pm

"Im going to move it niw" he said and she nodded. "Its omay please hurry its so full." She replied and it moved out berkre slamming inside violently.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:33 pm

"Ahhhh~ K-Kovu!!" she groans out in pleasure feeling him deeply inside of her but Miya whimpers after he groans from how tight she was and wet too. He grips her thighs tightly with both hands to watch her squirm and twitch under him. Knowing he could destroy her by his heat alone.

"So tight..you're insides sure feel soft and warm Miya." he said kissing her ear and neck but she only blushes when he said such lewd things to her.

"H-Hey, you shouldn't say that. It's teasing m-me.." she said with a pout on her lips but this made him kiss her cheeks with more love still buried inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 am

His limb continues to slam into her as he kisses her face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:56 pm

She couldn't stop screaming from the pleasure that burns through her whole body. That and the limbs that Kovu had inside of her. Her eyes remained silent while this was done but since it became more worse than she thinks, the pleasure begins to get even hotter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 pm

"
    My you are taking this kimb like its nothing. Does it burn inside?" He asks earning a weak nod from her before the limb inside her pussy swells and she feels the tip sttetching her out as it pushes deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Miya arches her back whimpering a little from the sensation of the limp inside of her. However, that left her feeling hotter and burned even worse. How could he be this violent with her just by using limbs? She could see him holding her down even more on the ground that Miya sees Kovu gets more closer to kiss and nip at her sweaty neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:43 pm

The limb pushes in deeper and forced her belly out. Teo latch onto her nipples sucking hard as more circle her breasts squeezing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:00 pm

She screams out feeling that but it left Miya in a weaker state as he groans loving how she tasted. His hands squeezed her breasts with both hands to fond them slowly as she moans out even worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:04 pm

He smirked and just before she cums everything stopped and she felt the huge limb pullbout of her. She was surprised by that and whimpered. "N-nooo. I want mooore please more ill do anything just keep pounding my pussy until theres nothing but a ruined mess." She said reaching to rub herself trying to seduce him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Kovu only watches to see how far she would go, seeing her fingers pushing and rubbing against her place while shivering in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 pm

He stops her before she was about to cum 0inning he4 a4ms above her head. She whines. "Please mmm let me cum make me cum i dont care how please make jt happen. " she begs her eyes lost. He smiles and slams inside her pussy with his cock granting her request as sh3 explodes all over it.

The mess she made was spreading as heave wet slaps fill her ears. He had been fucking her for a few minutes and already his pace was ro7gh and deep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:37 pm