Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:40 am

Limbs of darkness ensnare her suddenly in shock, pulling her away from Kovu while screaming into the darkness. Her screams faded from his ears as he roars and charges through the door knowing where she was going to end up. As he started to climb the staircase to the castle keep and throne room she appears bound in a revealing position at the throne of the dark lord dracula.

Miya was heated and exposed to the dark lord making her struggle to no avail. "My my you are a lustful one. You're so wet the floor of my throne room is wet. You will suffer for that."

"S-stay away from me!" She says them screams in heated lust feeling a limb squeeze a breast through her shirt as another wraps around her waist pushing up under her shirt ripping it open.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:37 pm

"Now why should I listen to some weak mortal like you? True, you have gain much knowledge of magic here in the kingdoms but to me you're just another human that is able to become lost to pleasure like everyone else. It's rather cute to see you females struggling from what your known to be good for. Receiving pleasure." He teased as the limbs kept rubbing and squeezing her body as Miya tried to get away from the limbs but they only tighten their grip to hurt her.

"Stop struggling with this, you know you love it human." he purrs touching her cheek.

"Let me go right n-now! I don't l-love this at all! I hate it!" she shouts at him before a limb suddenly pushes into her mouth to silence her. She whimpers feeling it thrust down her throat as the dark lord dracula just smiled seeing her weak like this. He only laughed a little to see her like this before he sees one smaller limb lift her chin up to show her tear filled eyes.

"Well, I guess I can see your something else so why don't I give you something..that will make you really love it here." he hisses showing his fangs ready to bite into her throat while Miya's eyes shut tightly in fear.

"MIYA!"

The dark lord and Miya heard the roar before looking down. She struggles again in happiness to see Kovu show up ready to kill the dark lord but he turns to look over to see Kovu near the throne room. "Oh what is this? Another male has come into the kingdom? Usually, they would be dead before getting too far. Seems you are not like many are you?" he asked but Kovu glared while his own dark lord genes acted up from anger of seeing Miya like that.

"Let. Miya. Go." he hissed.

"Oh please. You can't tell me what to do boy....this girl is mine now since she seems different from other females. So why should I give her up to you?" he asked seeing more limbs show up to wrap around Miya that they become a big flesh like bubble that had her inside but she was struggling inside of it while the smaller limbs were touching and messing with her over heated body.

Kovu was ready to go and free her but the dark lord shoves him back with some magic that Kovu rams into the wall. He groans in pain before seeing the whole room change while some magic surrounds them to trap them in.

"If you wish to save the human before she becomes another mind broken soul, then lets see what you can do boy."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 am

Kovu used his hellfire magic the same way he did befire except he teleported like dracule did. He no longer looked human. The limbs tease all her sensitive spots and a few she didnt know about. Kovu tried to teleport as a feint and attack the bubble. Deacule saw that and tyrbed into a swarm of bats rushing kovu and scratching him all over before reforming and teleporting again. Tortured with pleasure was what miya felt burning hotter and dazed she saw kovu fighting alobe and he was getting tired. For the first time since he was mortal dracule seemed to be overexerting his current form. It desperation he trapped kovu in a barrier before miya starts to moan from the limbs. Dracule knew kovu could escape and also knew it would buy time to torment miya.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 am

Miya was fighting it off while seeing the shadows of the fight between Dracula and Kovu. She ignores the limbs that kept touching and hugging her before she whines trying to stop them using her magic. Two limbs noticed that before stabbing her neck to inject a heating serum to make her scream out that was muffled. The heat from the serum was flooding her blood again but she started crying trying to ignore the pain.

Dracula smiled seeing the limbs glowing again but dodges from Kovu's attack before he punches Dracula away from him. He wasn't going to lose her to this monster while feeling his power growing now by the second.

"Oh, it seems that the female is getting used to it. Seems like that if you can't save her, she'll be all mine.." he teased Kovu that he gets more angry with his dark lord genes bubbling now to attack him with more stronger hell fire but they kept fighting more and more. She still opens her eyes to see the fight but gotten more worried because of it but of her feeling worried.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:22 am

Dracule got a gkid hut on kovu making him fall to hus knees as the limbs slowly pul upen her ower lips and rub hard against her getting close to pushing in. Kovu got up and used a dark metamorphisis where he became more like a dark lord and was able to restore himself on th3 bood he spilled. Dracuke was surprised and shocked at that and in retaliatiin fo4ce his powers inside miya. One by one the limbs push inside each one bigger than the last and all trying ro overload her with pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:32 pm

She winces feeling that but Miya tried to ignore the over load of pleasure burning her body at the moment. Everything was so different to her that she's not sure about it. Her wet lips were spilling more and more juices onto the chair while whimpering again. She wanted to get out of this and help him but Kovu seems to be the only one to fight him.

"You seem to be a very stubborn boy....give it up and let me have her. This human is very impressive and you are in the way with my plan so give it up." he hissed but Kovu snarled not liking what Dracula was doing to Miya. She didn't belong to him but to him and him alone.

"No. She's mine and only mine. Release her...or else."

"Release her? Oh no, I am not letting this little one go. She is such a treat..and I only hunger for more of it. I wonder how well a treat she is....in bed? Is she good as a mate?" he purred while looking to Miya as she tried getting free but the limbs tighten around her even worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Suddenly kovu whipped out holy water and splashed it in dracules face. He screamed and held his bleeding face as it burned faster than he could regenerate. With an angry growl of frustration and vengence dracule clenched hus fist and the limbs push inside miya.

Right away she yells out resisting but that doesnt change that the limbs were inside thrusting hard and hitting every sensitive area imcludimg one that was made inside. She gasps and whines trying to block out the feeling as the violation continued. Kovu was stynned at turned to try and help her as there was a flash of light hitting him in the back. Kovu was hit by hellfire and was thrown across the room.

Miya felt her sttength draining and she dlowly started to fall into the pleasure fighting every second to resist even as her mimd clouded and the pleasure grew fogging her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Dracula slowly remained silent while his face was still steaming from before that he walks over to Miya that still was fighting. She didn't want this monster to do worse to her but he reaches to touch her cheek that he felt her quivering. "Seems, you still try to fight me regardless from your state. Just give up my dear because you won't beat me.." he said.

"Mffmmmm!!" she glared at him but turns her head to see Kovu groaning as he tried to get up from the ground. He felt some blood running down his face to the ground while trying to sit up reaching to Miya. She only started crying from that before wincing from a stomp hitting his back.

"You just don't give up do you? Oh well...I guess I can bring you with me......and let you wither in your defeat.." he said before having two dark puddles showing below them that she sinks down into the ground and Kovu doing the same. Later on, Kovu was in some jail cell under the kingdom but he was chained up against the wall while not being effected from the cold that lingers here. When trying to wake up, he lowers his head for a second trying to figure out what was going on.

That's when a flash of memory went through his head showing Miya crying that he wakes up in shock. She was still in danger and he must have been locked up. He begins struggling with trying to get out of this and try to save Miya before it's too late.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:35 pm

He roard and broke free before toicbing the door to his cell. He burst it open and his dark form melted off of him. It hid his hinting weapons so he had them and he went to fine miya
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:53 pm

He kept dashing through the hallways of the lower area, trying to figure out where Miya was. Kovu wanted to be sure she was alright and safe but moves on till seeing some guards near by. They noticed him free and held up their weapons to charge at him. The only thing Kovu did was blast them away while roaring out. Their bodies exploded with blood covering the place but he dashes upstairs to the upper level.

"Just hold on, Miya. I'm coming to recuse you...just please hold on." He said.

Meanwhile, Dracula was in his main room but he was grunting from something while a weaker weak moan slips past someone's lips. He had been trying to break her mind for the longest time but he was thrusting into her place with Miya's body. Her skin was red and covered in claw marks and blood. Her eyes were blindfolded with tears staining it. Her chin soaked in drool and she was grunting with gasps trying to get away from him but no luck.

"So this is what ahhhh a female feels like. You're so slick and warm...it's no wonder vampires of my kind take a liking to females......"

"Haaahh...hhaaaa...p..please stop......please stop doing this...I don't w-want this....hhhhhaa..I don't w-want this.." she moans out but gasped when another thrust came from Dracula.

"Try as you might but I won and you are going to be mine."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Miya was resisting still but it was getting harder as her body abdorbed his dark power bit by bit and it was effec5ing her the same way the castle had been. There were more powerful thrusts that nearly broke her but she held on to herself and her love moaning as she gried to resist.

The doors burst ooen with hellfire and dracule used his dark power to recreate his super beasts wi th out th eir cores. They launch at kovu who was cuaght off guard and dracule continues his treatment of miya only this time taunting her that kovu was at his mercy and soon she would be too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:21 pm

She only shook her head not believing that since Kovu was more stronger than he was but dracula only growled that his thrusts were starting to increase. He begins pounding into her that Miya cries out for Kovu to hear while he did his best to get inside and near Miya but he only became angry seeing what Dracula was doing to her.

"Haaa haaaa grrrr...break already human. Give up be mine...be my toy and I might spare him.." He said slamming into her.

"Ughhhh ggrrrr rrrrugghh hhiii n-no! I w-won't g-give mmmmm up. I won't g-give up. I'll keep fighting for K-Kovu and till he k-kills you for doing this ahhhhhh...you won't w-win t-this.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Kovu snapped and teleport3d between her and dracule blasting his face and making him stagger as the beasts bame in. The hellfire kovu used on them knocked th3m back before he lashed with his whip turning the succubus to ashes and making dracule bleed. Miya was free for th3 moment but to weak to move or get away before a limb caught her and pulled her into more limbs that continued dracules work while he and the beasts they defeated fought kovu.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:54 pm

She struggles once more from the limbs but Dracula and Kovu was battling it out while shouting in the room. Her eyes sees each one of them fighting, grunts, even blood spilling from them while the battle continued. Miya could only whimper in worry that she hopes for him to be alright and survive from the monster.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:00 pm

He needed her help it was clear he wasnt strong enkugh without her to win and the limbs push deeper filling her up as her mind breaks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 pm

She leans her head back while squirming again wanting to help him but Kovu only tried to keep fighting while seeing the whole fight going to Dracula. He grabs Kovu's throat to slam him into the wall while Miya screams through the limb that was in her mouth in tears.

"I win worthless human.....once I break her mind, she will be my bride..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:55 pm

No she wont even if you break her our love is stronger!" Kovu shouted struggling he slew another super beast and miya felt another limb inside her pushing hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 pm

"Grrrr, you fool! Love has nothing with dominating what you desire! I'll do everything in my power to claim her and break her. This woman will know that I claimed her. I own her. She will never want to go back with you because I can only satisfy her!" He said that Kovu struggles more against this monster's hand. He did get a look at Miya as she was crying and struggling in the limbs holds.

They were seriously destroying her but even from all that, he saw her fighting back. No one could make her happy than Kovu could. She didn't want to lose him which is why she won't give up. She tried to use some of her magic to build up or give to Kovu to give him strength while they were talking. She just hopes to give enough to help him.

"As I said; Miya is mine. I love her and she loves me. Nothing you do will stop that....our love is our power!"

"Shut up!" Dracula tosses him into another wall that sees it crack and break before he slides down to the floor.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Dracule roars and transforms as the limbs and castle vanish. The pair and dracule appear in a pocket space as her clothes magically appear and she shakes standing next to kovu. He picked her up in his arms and kisses her glad she eas free as dracule swipes at them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:27 pm

She and him duck from the attack but with her free, Miya begins to fight back with Kovu to stop Dracula once and for all. With her summoning her magic while Kovu using his weapon to fight, they only work together because of it while fighting Dracula.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Kovu blocks aytacks and counters while she charges her magic spell .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:34 pm

He keeps Dracula busy with some of his abilities till Miya was done but she was trying to double and triple the attack so they can finish him in one blow. Dracula was trying to get to Miya and stop her but Kovu kept getting in the way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Her spell reached full power and kovu ducked when sh3 fired it off wounding dracule badly so he couldnt fly. He spat fire at them as the secong and third beams hit finishing him off. "As long as th3re is darkness i shqll return" kovu said neothing watching this dark lordbpas on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:38 pm

She looked at Dracula that was still getting ready to fight but that was stopped by some magic barrier Miya put up around him. He hisses to work on getting free. The two of them just worked harder in trying to get rid of that. The three kept battling together before Dracula was out of breath.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:21 am

When he was out of brath everything went back to norma and dracule was kneeling. "You wont get away with this. Ill just be reborn. " kovu looked at him. " then ill be there to stop you." He said as dracule fades away and the castle collapses

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 pm