Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Th e clanking and wirring got closer before there was a sound lick thunder and he shoved her out of th3 way taking th3 hjt himself before he lashed out wi t holy water th e machine sparked and set itself on fire
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:09 pm

She lands on the ground with a grunt, wincing from the landing to hear the loud strike from the sky. Miya sits up slowly before looking over seeing Kovu that got hit. "Kovu!" She gets up quickly and goes to help him or see if he was okay. He was coughing a little from the impact but he keeps her back when another strikes but he made her duck once more because of it. "Kovu, you have to let me help. Please, If you just let me-"

"I don't want you to get hurt, Miya. Just wait a second and let me keep you safe."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Th e enflamed machine lumbers over and he strikes its exposed fore shutting it down as the electrical energy hit him through his blade
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:21 pm

She gasped seeing that but started feeling more scared for him as he got hurt once more. Kovu winces again from that but he slowly glared at the beast in front of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm

It was dead and falling apart he stood up and she saw the burns slowly healing after he drank one of his potions
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:28 pm

"Kovu-"

"I'm alright. You didn't get hurt from any did you?" he asked checking her just to be sure but sees nothing that either hit her or touched her. That was good to know she was okay but he might need to increase his defense in protecting her. She lets out a sigh before looking at him once more.

"I'm fine, silly but why didn't you let me help you. I can fight just as good as you silly and It wouldn't be too bad." she said but he shook his head, not wanting anything bad happening to her. If something was to happen to her, he couldn't forgive himself because of it. He knew she wished to be of help to him but he couldn't risk it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Can she be skikked in magic but only fire magic until they find spellbioms in the castle.

Bic: he huvs her and smiles
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 pm

ooc:if you mean her not able to use magic till they find the needed items to use them?

bic: She blinks not sure what to say but lets out a sigh to hug him back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 pm

I mean shes good at magic but only knows fire magic for attacking

Bic: he kisses her neck and stopped right away as he was hit with a dark urge to bite her one he knew how to fight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:53 pm

ooc:She knows fire magic but others later?

bic: She blushes feeling the kiss but Miya only giggled trying not to embarrass him. He was always so nice and kind to her so she always cherished that. He only gets help by her on his feet and they continue on after he was healed enough for the time matter. The walk continues once more but he did keep his urges down from wishing to drink her blood and make her his. He couldn't do that to his best friend.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Mhm

As they appraoch the nearest village to th3 border he fell iver on the mud and started to pant. Hisbface was red and she could definitly see his fangs. He couldnt go on anymore without blood a urge that so far he curbed with rare meat. She take shim to a nearby abandoned house. Imside ws sa spirit that she slew and laid him on the bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:41 pm

"It's going to be okay, Kovu. I just need to find a animal or some raw meat so you can I guess feed. You should have told me you needed some food before we left." she said worried while he only lays on the bed looking up at the ceiling. He could have said something but it's hard to do that if you had a friend like her and wished to drain her for pleasure. No that sounded wrong. He didn't reply to her but she begins looking around this place for something.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:44 pm

There wer eno oeopke and no animals. Not even traces or remains lime a fhost town. Be needed to feed and her blood was the inly source neaarby.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:56 pm

She knew Kovu wouldn't want to do anything to harm her but if she's the only blood source here then she had no choice. Miya heads back to Kovu that was resting on the bed before he looks up to her in a hurry, hoping she had something but he didn't see anything.

"N-No luck?"

"No. I look through this place and even some hidden compartments but no source of blood. However, I do have one last idea but you....have to agree with it." she said seeing him looking confused now. What did she mean by that? Kovu got his answer when seeing her reach up and lower her shirt collar to expose her neck to him. He quickly covers his mouth and looked away as soon as he saw her skin.

Soft, smooth skin he could run his fingers against and even better with his fangs running against her neck. He shook his head trying to clear the thoughts but Miya sighed since she knew he would do this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:01 pm

She lays on him and pushes close. "Feed master. Please." She said getting dazed as she lost herself to this fantasy coming true. He hesitated and bites down as she moans amd he sucks her blood pulling hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Miya moans out loudly feeling his fangs sinking into her neck with blood spilled out into his mouth. The flavor only caused him to groan in pleasure from the flavor he liked. She was nothing like anything else. The blood he used to drink from wasn't like hers. It had flavor, texture, and warmth. He only pulls her upward against his body drinking more and more of his blood that she cries out gripping his shirt feeling his harsh sucking on her neck for more blood.

Kovu groans again holding her tighter that he felt his eyes change color to when he drinks blood. She was dangerous and yet it only fueled him to have more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:19 pm

He stopped nd uled wy before she passed out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Kovu saw that she was out of breath from feeling too gong but he only wishes he didn't over do it. He gets up carefully with her in his arms, hoping that he didn't over do it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Are you okay? He asks worried.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 pm

"Y-yeah, I'm alright Kovu. Just a little dizzy from being low on blood but I hope your feeling better now." Miya said blushing while laying against his chest. This view made him blush and gulp that his fangs acted up but he shook his head not wanting to drain her dry so he has to calm down. He just feed from her and knew she is tired right now.

"I'm glad but I'm so sorry for draining you once more. Will you be alright or..."

"A-again, I'm alright. I'm happy that you are okay now."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Her chest was pressed against hip nearly spilling out of her tip. She panted sweating and heated in dark ways but she restrained herself. Together they rest and he wotkrd to claim control over hus feelings once again. He may be part monster but shr liked him the sane and he was worried she help his judgment that she would jate h8m.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 pm

"I'm just glad your alright now...but you need to rest a while longer till you get your strength back." Kovu said but Miya only pouts to nuzzle against his chest making him tense up. She didn't want him to let go of her and hopes he would keep her close to him for a while longer.

"I'm alright...I told you I was."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Together she and he rest and he watches over her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Kovu only held her close against his body while she rested quietly. However, his fangs still ached from before. The flavor of her blood still messed with his head but he didn't want to do something that might change her life forever. Well, the whole blood drinking might have done that but it's not too bad. As long as he can control himself, he shouldn't be in any danger with doing something like that. All he did was look down to Miya that still sleeps but her face was flushed pink and her body still pressed more against his more stronger body.

"......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 pm

He holds her as she rests.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:22 pm