Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 pm

He didnt want to risk it but he had to help her. Slowly he pushes inside making sure to be as gentle as he could. Her lust had other plans ad she slammed herself down on him hard. The sudden force brome through and she gasps with a groan feeling something inside pop and leak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 am

From what Kovu thought, Miya was way too tight for his cock that was getting clamped down on. She was slick and hot from the inside but he looks to see some redness there. Did he break her barrier or did he go way too soon? Seems like it's both. Miya never did this and he might have gone a little too hard or well she did. The feeling of pleasure gotten to make Miya feel dazed now. The pain really got to her and she only feels her body growing weak.

Kovu sits up carefully and held her as she panted trying to get used to him now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:23 am

She was moving her hips on her own too tight for him to risk thrusting. He groans as she moves on him moaning and cryinv out. It was too good for her to stop or let him move
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:08 am

She didn't even care if it was too tight or too thick, Miya just wanted Kovu and she needed him right now. Her body was leaning forward now that both hands rest on his chest, moving her hips slightly against his own to his cock pushing in and out. She wanted him to punish her for being this naughty but he didn't want to hurt her. The way she looked and sounded got Kovu to groan again while she took him for her own desired reasons.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:20 am

He slowly begins to thrust into her as she got used to him. He was careful and she was flooded with more feeli gs of pleasure and lust feling him thrusti g again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:28 am

She could hear and feel his cock pushing in and out of her now but Miya just moans loving it. Her head leaning back while crying out each time he thrusts into her to spread her wetness out onto the ground under them but she heard Kovu groaning out from how tight she suddenly became thanks to her inner walls clenching down on his cock.

"E-easy Miya mmmm you're squeezing me way too tight right now. I don't w-want to cum too soon..." he panted while bucking his hips up but she loved it while moving her hips down to his thrusts.

"B-but...it itches Kovu...my insides are itchy right now a-and I can't m-make them stop ohhhh itching...how do I make it stop?" she whimpers from that but Kovu blushes still moving his hips before helping her move Miya's hips down. This made her gasp with a heated moan feeling him going a little faster again.

"K-Kovu???? ahhhh..."

"Mmmmmmm....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:42 am

They cum together with a shout and she falls limp panting from the heat and he was panting too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 am

They didn't say a thing at the moment from what just happened but it only made them blush a darker pink from what they did. Miya sits up embarrassed after thinking clearly of what just happened to wonder if Kovu now was angry with her. She just became drink in lust and they did it for the first time. Even him drinking her hot blood for the first time. The bite didn't hurt as much thanks to his venom but it just made her really become red now to cover her neck.

Kovu sees her looking all shy now that he sits up to hold her close to him, hoping she's not angry at him for biting her, drinking her blood, and taking her first time. She didn't answer that but only shook her head to say she's not angry at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:50 am

A-are you fe3l8ng better?" He asks slowly and sits up. He regained his composure and was a bit nervous for what he did to her but he thought he was helping. She nodded " are you okay? D-did i g-go too far?" She asks nervously and he shakes his head. No monsters came to bother them at all the whole time and he holds her close to cuddle and rest after.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Miya just held onto him a little more but she decided to remain silent now while they were looking at the floors not saying anything else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Are you ojay?" He asks abd already knew what he did to her. He could smell it. He felt guilty but knew she did want it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Miya only nods again to hug Kovu tighter again but she started kissing his cheek and neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:49 pm

He giggles a little because her kisses tickle
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:59 pm

She blinks hearing that before poking Kovu's cheek to show a smile. "Are you ticklish?" she asked to see him blushing suddenly.

"N-No?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Its just your kisses were sweet and soft and thst tickked..." he admitted embarrassed but his shyness sparked another fire inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 pm

"R-really? You like all of that?" Miya asked now feeling shy again but Kovu blushes himself to nod.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 pm

And everything we did in your daze. " he added blushing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 pm

"And h-here I thought you were freaking out from what we did. I know you might be unsure about it but I didn't want to...over do it. And if I did then..I'm..." she started to say but Kovu covers her lips with his own to make her stop speaking. She blushes feeling the kiss he gave her till she hugs him close now. The kiss was shared for a while before he breaks the kiss with her blushing even more.

"What was the k-kiss for?"

"To show you that it's alright. I'm g-glad that we got to share something together because I thought you wouldn't wish to if I was a monster.." Kovu said sadly.

"But that's not true. I love you, Kovu....no matter what you are. I want to keep by your side forever.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 am

He kisses her again unaware that it was causing her body to heat up agan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:06 am

She whimpers feeling that but Miya moans in the kiss to kiss him back deeply so suddenly that he gasped when she pushes him down on the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am

He closes his eyes relaxing as kiing her more. He trusted her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:43 am

"I'm sorry I..I can't help it." she said against his lips but still kept kissing him while blushing a darker color.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 am

He keeps returning her kisses rubbing her sides
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 am

"Mmmmm~" She loved how he touched the sides of her body but Miya shifts against his body to kiss him back but deeper. Kovu loved this closeness between them but he only gotten more hungry to withstand what he wished to do with her. Miya gently licks into his mouth to swirl against his own tongue before she feels more weaker because of it.

"K-Kovu..I want you again...I want to become one again." she said grinding against his limp member that started getting hard now. He wanted to give pleasure but Kovu didn't want to over do it. She whines grinding more against him but he just holds her closer before kissing Miya deeply on the lips back.

"Ahhhh.....mmmfffmm...K-Kuvmmmm..mmmmmm....mmmm..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 am

Hus rubbing moved to her back and his kiss deepened. She felt his tongue push past hers and rub it roughly as his rubbing was rough. He was already losing to her and his own desire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 pm