Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:06 pm

"It seems we did it, Kovu. We got through." she said smiling at him but she only thinks of where they will go next time. However, she only figures their was more that will be more harder to pass. Unless they get more magic for her to learn, it could help.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:31 pm

There were 3 more doors left and he took the waterway
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:33 pm

The waterway didn't seem as dangerous at the moment but it could be just her. Maybe she would be able to figure something out as they went through the water way, not knowing of the possible dangers that might be lurking through here. Miya keeps close behind Kovu as they went down but she was wondering what else might be sealed here. Another spell? A book? Something? Well, she will find out later on as they went deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Fish men that spit fire appear fron the depths of the water they swarm slowly it wasnt long when she finds a book on one fore a lightening apell that helped thwm keep them at bey.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:50 pm

"You know, I'm glad your learning more spells. This way, I won't have to help you all the time since you need to defend yourself sometimes." Kovu joked as Miya pouts to punch his arm looking at him. He always was messing with Miya but she takes it a silly joke. However, she keeps the fish men at bay more as they did try to find another way to get closer but no luck. This made the two of them keep moving while avoiding the fish men that lurked in the water.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:10 pm

The tides of monsters thin and they seen reach a waterfall miya remembers tbe spell and what kt does and usee it to grow vines tbat drink up the water to tur. Kt i to a trickle as long as the spell was active. They paas and sh3 stops it letti g the water continhe to fall. They see a chained lever she uses her key on it and the chain falls off. He pulls the lever and the water stops as tbe room rotates.

The waterway open3d to a dark abyss and the path down was narrow
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:13 pm

"Wow..." Miya thought it was amazing for such a place to be here but Kovu stops her while looking behind him. "Stay focused Miya...you never know what might be here waiting for us." he said walking forward while she follows him with arms held up but she was ready to go with her magic.

"I know that silly..I'm not dumb.." she said hearing him sigh.

"At times you are, Miya."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:25 pm

There were fishmen and floating eyes and floating bubbles of acid blood her spell took care of the bubble he lashed the eyes and they fou g t the fishmen together
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Miya was using her magic to stop them from getting close while seeing Kovu now fighting using his whip and power. They seem like an unbeatable team as the fishmen was keeping back while Miya and Kovu only fight back to draw them away. It seems the fishermen only gotten angry seeing Kovu because of his smell being a half vampire but was confused of the human that was there beside him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:35 pm

At the bottom of the abyss was a statue that he moved with the power of the ring. There was a stairwell that spiraled down at the bottom there was a dorrway that led to a beast so large it looked like leviathan but was merely a kraken. The tentacles lash out and he stopped thtem with the whip as she used her lightening magic on kt. When tbey weakened it by destorying half its limbs water surged forth healing it and she remembered her other spell.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Quickly, she used the spell to help themselves while Kovu was busy distracting the monster in front of them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am

The plant seed she created wkth her magic sucked up the scource of water for thjs beast and it quickly shrinks back tl normal before kovu finish3d it off. The orb for this one shone in th3 firelight of the walls. As its power surged into them her body and mind slip into a deep uncontrolled lust. She first notic3d it when they arrived bafk at the courtyard and entry hall door where thry were transported before beside them lay two keys and a new book. This for a few wat3r spells. Beginni g with acid rain murky flood and finally cyclone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:58 pm

She shook her head to hold it but Kovu didn't recognize it at the moment while he was checking a few things himself. Later on, it only made her feel curious to why the feeling only gotten more worse for her. Miya only gotten more silent before slowly reaching to try and keep her mind sane.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:08 pm

She felt her heand hit the back of his as he checked hwr forehead. She gasps and sees him trying to help he senses something but didnt know it was her lust building inside. " lets rest before we continue" he suggested but rest might give her the chance to slip and do something she might regret. She shook her ehad "no. lets keep going only a few more patheays remain open." She said more observant than he was since he thought only one was open.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 pm

"But you're not even able to-" she walks past him to head towards the door but Miya just ignores it at the moment. However, Kovu wasn't sure about this before following after her and grabs her arm.

"Miya, what is going on? You are hiding something from me or are you just-"

"I'm not Kovu..I just want to keep going.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 pm

"Miya tell me. You knkw you can tell me anything" she wasnt sure. The mkre orbs they collected the stronger she and indeed he became but the greater her lhst for hjs body. She wanted him inside and using all his great strength to deliver her pleasure but more than her lust ahe loved him and that made it easier to resist. Kovu sees her hesitation and lets her go sitting down. "Tell me or I dont move. Theres no need for uncertainty to cloud out mission so tell me and letd hammer this out" he sajd. She shivered imagining his hips slamming aginst her and giving her exactly what sue wanted but she still hesitated unsure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 pm

"I..I can't. I can't tell you, Kovu. You wouldn't understand." she mutters looking away from him but Kovu now knew something else was going on. Maybe in some way, that only got him worried now. In another way, Miya would tell him anything that's going in her head but she wasn't telling him a thing. She tried to get away from him but Kovu held her close now in hopes of her not escaping her. In some way, that only gotten her more worried.

"Miya-"

"Let. me. go." she said as a warning to move away from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:55 pm

He let her go but she fell and reveaed much about her plight. He felt her heat thinking it a fever but seeing her skirt fly up he saw something he didnt expect. She was aroused? It didnt make sense bht then it edplained her scent changing. He let her go and still sat down. He wasnt going to continue til she was honest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Miya sits up to hold down her skirt but slowly looked more silent because of it. However, she just looked more silent because of it. The heat wasn't bothering as badly but she just looked more silent because of this sensation. Miya wanted this heat and want to lower itself down but it just made her look more worse now. Kovu just watches her looking silent before looking even more quiet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Hkw long? He asks nkt getting anything out kf her yet so he decided to reveal that he knew with that small question.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:12 pm

"I-I don't know.....It's nothing kovu. Can't you just look away so we can move on?" she said sitting up still looking away from him. However, Kovu didn't move nor look away from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 pm

"No... how long?" He asks again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:23 pm

"I'm not saying. I don't know how in the world I should tell you anything." Miya said looking more silent but she sees Kovu only looked more silent because of it. She slowly looked more confused as Kovu started reaching to grab her arm before slowly looking more silent because of it. The heat was only burning even worse again slowly feeling the heat pounding down on her head even worse now. She slowly feeling more silent before slowly seeing Kovu reaching again to getting Miya to move back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Because we need ti trust eachother in here... mistrust can cause a new monster to awaken or an old path to open once again or even a new ine.. " he spoke calmly but was worried about her. He trusted her laays but felt she no longer trusted him."in return u will answer any question or follow any request you have if me just for telling me how long you have been suffering like this
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:46 pm

".........."

Kovu sees her looking down at the ground to hug her legs but she was having trouble thinking now. That if he was even faking this because of it. After a while, she slowly looks up to him to see Kovu now showing a worried expression on her face. Before long, he reaches up to touch her cheek that she only looked more worried now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 pm