Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

"You may not understand at this moment in time but one day, you will. One day, when the time is right under the next full moons will you see the real truth of this world. The truth.......of who you are, Kovu.."

-Unknown

"Kovu....Kovu!" A voice was trying to speak to this young adult that seems to be out of his thoughts on something before getting a hit to the head. He winces to hold his hand where he was hit, rubbing against it to sooth the sting. He looked up seeing his childhood best friend Miya.

"Ouch! Miya, why did you have to do that. I was just thinking about something."

"Sure you were and yet you ignored me during our time of hanging out. What sort of friend are you?" she grumbled to only hit him once more. He hisses in pain but stops her hand from hitting him over and over again. For his best friend, she still was so violent. After struggling with him to make him let go, she relaxed and stopped looking at him.

"Fine but be lucky..." she said while moving back not saying anything else right now but Kovu went back to thinking to himself of this small advice and saying he somehow knew but didn't know who told him about it. Was it his mother? Father? Ally? Who? He will find out real soon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 pm

He didny kbiw what that voice was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Some say the voice was things playing mind games with a person but the voice in Kovu's mind was different. Right now, he hopes to find out another way if possible before seeing Miya pulling him forward once more till they get to a hidden hideout where they made it their place for many years as kids. Kovu and Miya walks through the tall gates that heads into another big part of the town.

"So Kovu, are you planning on heading to the main head museum tomorrow? I heard they got a new display being placed." she said walking.

"I don't know maybe? It's just another thing being added to the building. What makes this one exciting?"

"Ugh, seriously!? It's said it's the old history of something cool. I was told from someone it's speaking of the long history of the dark lord; Dracula. You know you might enjoy it." She smiled happily to him while Kovu blinks and stops. Vampires. That's what got her excited?

"Really Miya? That's stupid. How in the world is that good for something excited? I get you love that but you know how I am with it."

"*Sighs* I only want to show a different way. Second, it's also speaking of the rebirth that could happen. It could be anyone born could be able to have such a thing. Bearing the rebirth power or soul of the dark lord vampire." she sighed with a smile but Kovu shook his head walking by her up the stairs.

"Then you're crazy...everyone knows vampires have been dead for years now. What could prove others wrong?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 pm

He was a trained vampire hunter young and untested. Vanpires were mostly exctinct now and most monsters keep to the woods.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

"I know the story is true, Kovu. Everyone may not agree with it but some do! I know I'm one of them!" She said this proudly but Kovu shook his head with a snicker leaving his lips. If she as believing this, then she was more crazy than he figures she would be. And she's his best friend.

"Come on, vampire fan. Lets head over and get some food. I'm starving and you're wasting time with this silly nonsense." he said grabbing her arm and had her walk with him. Miya only pouts but sighed, walking beside him. She knew others think she's crazy but this feeling made her think it's possible right?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm

He was careful peopme were worse than monsters. Minsters axted the way they did out of instinct humans chose to act the way the do. He didnt like them and prefferred to be alone with miya. Humans hated him too calling him a murdurer and a theif when thwy recognized his crest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

His crest was with him the day Miya met him, getting questions about what it was and how he got it. The only response Kovu gave them was he didn't remember where he got it from but it could have came from his mother. That was all he was going to say. They didn't need to know what his story was but at least he gave his service in helping them during the hunting years back. Some people still give him the sour look now and then but he just ignores them as if they are not a real threat to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:01 am