Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Rebirth of the dark lord

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

"You may not understand at this moment in time but one day, you will. One day, when the time is right under the next full moons will you see the real truth of this world. The truth.......of who you are, Kovu.."

-Unknown

"Kovu....Kovu!" A voice was trying to speak to this young adult that seems to be out of his thoughts on something before getting a hit to the head. He winces to hold his hand where he was hit, rubbing against it to sooth the sting. He looked up seeing his childhood best friend Miya.

"Ouch! Miya, why did you have to do that. I was just thinking about something."

"Sure you were and yet you ignored me during our time of hanging out. What sort of friend are you?" she grumbled to only hit him once more. He hisses in pain but stops her hand from hitting him over and over again. For his best friend, she still was so violent. After struggling with him to make him let go, she relaxed and stopped looking at him.

"Fine but be lucky..." she said while moving back not saying anything else right now but Kovu went back to thinking to himself of this small advice and saying he somehow knew but didn't know who told him about it. Was it his mother? Father? Ally? Who? He will find out real soon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Rebirth of the dark lord

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 pm

He didny kbiw what that voice was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Some say the voice was things playing mind games with a person but the voice in Kovu's mind was different. Right now, he hopes to find out another way if possible before seeing Miya pulling him forward once more till they get to a hidden hideout where they made it their place for many years as kids. Kovu and Miya walks through the tall gates that heads into another big part of the town.

"So Kovu, are you planning on heading to the main head museum tomorrow? I heard they got a new display being placed." she said walking.

"I don't know maybe? It's just another thing being added to the building. What makes this one exciting?"

"Ugh, seriously!? It's said it's the old history of something cool. I was told from someone it's speaking of the long history of the dark lord; Dracula. You know you might enjoy it." She smiled happily to him while Kovu blinks and stops. Vampires. That's what got her excited?

"Really Miya? That's stupid. How in the world is that good for something excited? I get you love that but you know how I am with it."

"*Sighs* I only want to show a different way. Second, it's also speaking of the rebirth that could happen. It could be anyone born could be able to have such a thing. Bearing the rebirth power or soul of the dark lord vampire." she sighed with a smile but Kovu shook his head walking by her up the stairs.

"Then you're crazy...everyone knows vampires have been dead for years now. What could prove others wrong?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 pm

He was a trained vampire hunter young and untested. Vanpires were mostly exctinct now and most monsters keep to the woods.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

"I know the story is true, Kovu. Everyone may not agree with it but some do! I know I'm one of them!" She said this proudly but Kovu shook his head with a snicker leaving his lips. If she as believing this, then she was more crazy than he figures she would be. And she's his best friend.

"Come on, vampire fan. Lets head over and get some food. I'm starving and you're wasting time with this silly nonsense." he said grabbing her arm and had her walk with him. Miya only pouts but sighed, walking beside him. She knew others think she's crazy but this feeling made her think it's possible right?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm

He was careful peopme were worse than monsters. Minsters axted the way they did out of instinct humans chose to act the way the do. He didnt like them and prefferred to be alone with miya. Humans hated him too calling him a murdurer and a theif when thwy recognized his crest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

His crest was with him the day Miya met him, getting questions about what it was and how he got it. The only response Kovu gave them was he didn't remember where he got it from but it could have came from his mother. That was all he was going to say. They didn't need to know what his story was but at least he gave his service in helping them during the hunting years back. Some people still give him the sour look now and then but he just ignores them as if they are not a real threat to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am

She heard of a story where vampires were and she left with out saying a word to go see one. Most he ever encountered were wild beasts but she heard these were elegant lords in a castle. Leaving a note behind saying he had to catch up she went to go see them. The hour before he caught up to her she was captured the vampires were numerous here inside the palace and only their blood lord was allowed to feed on travelers. Naked and drugged she was brought before him with her body sensitive to any touch and her mind weak to pleasure. He stood up walking around her touching her as she shivers in her chains.

Her legs were held open her head was held up by a collar. Her arms were held out so nothing was hidden. He touches her breasts making her moan weakly as the drug stimulated her body making her wet and drip onto his floor. She tried to resist but couldn't move, she couldn't scream her throat was sore from being force to drink so much of the drug and having the vampires force their pleasure tools and erect members down her throat cumming hard. Only an hour and 5 hand tamed her mouth leaving her pussy untouched for their master. She was dazed and gagged with a ball making her drool.

The vampire lord bites her breasts sucking her nipples until her breasts were drained and sore from lack of blood. She cums hard messing up his floor again making him laugh as he bites into her neck. He wouldn't change her yet just a taste before he fucked her then changed her into a vampire. He told her this and the drug made her lust for it cumming as he bites her neck and reaches a clawed hand low towards her untouched place.

The throne room burst open distracting the lord as one of the 5 vampires screams turning to ashes as the force it hit the door breaking it killed it. Kovu was there he slew the vampire guards that blocked his way and the monster servants. The dark lord smiles a fight before a meal like this sweet this was a perfect victim for him. He stepped away from her and Kovu saw th3 state Miya was in bound tight and exposed his anger fueled his whip as it ignited with power from his mother side. He couldn't control it and it burned him.

He didn't care about that because this vampire was going to die and Miya was going to return safe this he vowed as he leaps into battle. Beating him down Kovu pinned the vampire lord and he laughed.

"You are the forbidden one. The child of the supreme dark one and the heiress of the hunter bloodline. Kill me my lord awakens in his castle and all will be in danger." Kovu hesitated then he saw Miya once more and he slew the creature as it burned to ashes from his whip and knives clatter.

Miya dazed from lust pleasure and the drug witnesses everything before he freed her she passed out.

She woke to hear a doctor that was speaking about her to someone but Miya didn't have much to open her eyes just yet.

"She is fine as I've said. The drug in her body will make her sensitive to touch for ever and make her crave pleasure but they didn't rape her or drink too much. The poison of their blood never touched her body she will not turn." He was relieved as she looked up at the man who saved her life and purity from the dark lord, she thought she could beat. He was also a dark lord but an heir to a bloodline of hunters as well. She never knew. But this was why everyone hated home because of the stories surrounding his birth told of until 1 years ago when they met and he agreed to hunt monsters with her. She sits up and hugs him to thank him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Kovu didn't know what to say to his best friend Miya but he knew she might not wish to speak with him before hand. Maybe in another case, this wouldn't be too hard for her. Maybe she could forgive him and move on with life right after. That could be just her but right now she's not in the mode to speak. Being held so tightly by his best friend only calmed his mind because of it.

"I'm glad your okay now, Miya. I'm sorry that I-"

"I-It's alright, Kovu...I'm just happy and grateful you s-saved me. I owe you my life for saving me.." she said gently to him but he sighed to pet her head again and gently pets her head with a little smile. Maybe he can find a way to keep more things getting worse for Miya. After her experience, that wasn't fair for her. She got involved in this sort of thing and now has been changed thanks to it. All he could do now is keep her safe but he wonders how in the world did that vampire know about him? Even to his birth right of his life?

"Alright Miya, lets get you still focused on healing okay? I'll make sure nothing else happens to you like this again?" he said gently to her but she only looked more dazed as he held her so close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Kovu rubs her back holding miya close. He wanted to comfort her and show her how he felt but he thought she saw him as a monster fir being half what bearly took her and changed her life for the worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:13 pm

She didn't seem to look angry or hate Kovu for what he was but she only gotten more happier to nuzzle against his chest feeling more happier than usual. She was happy that he saved her right now but that only made her feel more blushed. In some way, he only gotten more love feeling within her heart. He just held her close during the time but Miya smiled felt more happier than ever.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:25 pm

When she was strong enough to walk he and she resumed their travels. This region had more bampires in one palace than any other and the woods were filled with momsters. Together they battle the monsters until one day at ab inn they hear a tale.

"Hey did you hear about the dark lord?"

"Yeah killed by a hunter but the half demon hunter."

"They say the dark palace has returned since its demise the lands are already showimg more monsters."

"I heard that hes the son of the dark lord that resides in the palace if darkness."

Miya saw kovu twitching as his temper flares. Only for him to calm down and get up to leave. He looked towards the evil dark palace and saw that it indeed was creating its cloud of evil once more. He didnt want to but he had to go and fight it was his destiny. He also knew miua would try to cone with him. He didnt kniw what to do when he felt her hug him from behind
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:31 pm

"*Sighs* What are you doing here, Miya? You need to stay here and let me handle this myself." Kovu said to her but sees Miya shaking her head while pouting a bit. She slowly whines not wanting to go with him but to make sure he wouldn't lose his temper because of it. He figures in some way, she could be just fine waiting for him.

"But I wish to help you, Kovu. Maybe their is another way we can find this beast and stop him from spreading their power through out the land. You need me." she whines against his back but he lets out another sigh and turns around to make her let go.

"You need to stay here till it's safe, Miya. I know you wish to go along with me but you need to stay here and wait for me. I'll be back as soon as possible. But for now, just stay here..."

"But I-"

"Please Miya??" he reaches to touch her cheek but sees her blushing lightly from his touch keeping her cool from this new warmth coming from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:31 pm

She didnt listen and before long he had to agree to let her come along. As they set out towards the massive castle of darkness a film appeared around them that was pulling back surrounding i darkness as the dark lord of the palace was watching them focused on her.as the orb went blank he keans back i. His throne.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:34 pm

He only smiled thinking of the image of the beautiful female that was arriving at his kingdom. So what if he was the next heir, maybe he and Kovu could become allies towards all this. He knew much about this land and it's people but it's hard to find good servants that won't betray him because of his power. One of his eyes remained open showing the glow of his strength but waited quietly for his guests to show up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:18 pm

On the outskirts of the kingdom they both fought monsters and her skills were growing stronger ad he was gaining mkre contol.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Kovu was glad to know that she was just as good. Even if she wasn't like him or others. Some hunters tend to have side abilities that helps them with their hunts but Miya tends to focus on pure instincts. That made him and her to partners since he's all about strength and power, she's more into making some plan regardless of rushing head first. "Huh, seems we cleared this area Kovu. What do we do now?" she asked him.

"Keep going on. We need to get to the main throne room to stop the mad man behind this. Same with other vampires too."

"Wait, are you planning on killing them?" she asked but he didn't answer that because he didn't wish to scare her.

"Maybe...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:39 pm

He walks deeper into the forest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:59 pm

"Hey Kovu? Is the reason your being more brutal with the vampires because of-"

"No. I don't wish to remember that Miya. Besides, it's for my own reasons.." he said walking but she keeps looking ahead not sure what to say about that. Or was he still angry for what happened to her? She was fine and wasn't really effected as much or so she thought. Kovu knew she wouldn't understand but after all that, he wanted to kill the main head of the vampires and stop anything else from happening to his friend Miya.

While walking deeper into the forest, the two of them stop to see some new path that leads north but another that leads to a deeper part of the forest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:16 pm

He really lived her and wanted to be witb her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:41 pm

"Seems we are getting a bit more further now huh? I guess we will figure something else out huh?" Miya said smiling while Kovu kept walking down he path with Miya at his side, looking ahead while speaking. He didn't say much but only kept walking trying to think of something else at this time.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:21 pm

He resisted fearing his monster half and thinking that she would hate hom for having it
    Be rests well using some of their food to feed th3m both.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm

They didn't say much to one another while walking down the path and even looking more happy towards one another. He didn't know what Miya saw in him but she's his best friend so it's no big deal for him to worry about it. Maybe she would be happy with him like this. Be happy to how things are seen in the world too. Maybe in another way he can find more happiness with her if it's possible.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:51 pm

She cluld tell he was what he was and loved him more for it. But he didnt know becaus 3he didnt think she knew. At least he hoo3dnshebdidnt. She did and it made her love stronger as her lust mixes with it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Miya and Kovu kept walking down the path of the location before Kovu stops sensing something near by. He wasn't sure if it was a machine or something else that was eyeing them for a while during it's own hunt. He grips a weapon strapped on his side but keeps Miya beside him. She might not be able to see it but he could smell it making him bare one of his fangs that she noticed. When did he get fangs?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 am