Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Memories of the broken soul

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Memories of the broken soul

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Two people were looking out at the wide view of the grass field seeing people exploring or some just having fun together. The young female was exploring many things while holding the male's hand that was looking out with her. They seem to be old sweethearts in this time, smiling and feeling happy together as if nothing else was wrong. However, her family was worried about her since they feel if the young man wasn't human but no one knows if that's true. Even if it was, the girl didn't care about that because her love was too strong for him and she would do anything just to be by his side.

Both of the sweethearts kept holding hands with one another to see some birds flying away above them. He thought it was pretty seeing that but only held the girl's hand even more to rub the top of it using his thumb. As they keep looking out to enjoy the day together, the girl lets out a sigh to get the man's attention.

"My love, are you okay?" he reaches to touch her cheek but she nuzzles into his hand while looking at him to smile.

"I'm alright, my love. You don't have to worry about me." She showed a sweet smile on her face to make him blush a little. From a light smile, this woman was still as beautiful the day he met her.

"I'm just making sure. I don't want you being sad or upset about anything my sweet."

"Awww, thank you for showing how much you care about me." she said to see him lean forward to kiss her cheek as the girl blushed as well.

"Of course I care because I love you. You're happiness and health are more important to me my love. Now, please if their is something you want to tell me go ahead but if not, I understand too." He sees her looking at him before looking ahead to think about that. Should she say something or keep it close to herself? Either way, he'll figure it out anyway.

"Well, if you wish to know. I'm just a little....worried."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Well, tomorrow is a very important day for me and my family but I don't know why their such a big fuss about it. Something about trying to find a better way to bring all the countrys together as one. To help fight off enemies just in case." She said seeing him thinking about that. Other leaders has been asking about that but no one has did much about it.

"Everyone knows about that love. However, I guess their trying to think of other ideas to deal with it. I'm sure their figure something out so don't worry or be so sad." he said smiling but she didn't smile when thinking of another thing.

"However..."

"However?" he asked looking confused.

"..............I......" She gently lets go of his hand to hug her legs together feeling a breeze blowing against her dress and hair. This made him more worry about her before she decided to tell him.

"It's also the same day you have to leave from here. After spending so many times here in years, you got another place in a new country but is to leave as soon as possible with out coming back for a few years...."

"....." He almost forgot about that but he was wondering how in the world she found out about him leaving tomorrow morning. He wanted to find some way to change this, to make it where he didn't have to leave but nothing came up. It could have been his family that wanted him to stay away from her but they were not able to because they were in love. For the times they first met to the many years they got to know one another.

"My lady I..."

"Is it because of my father? Or your father? I thought he liked me?" she said.

"Of course my father likes you. He enjoyed your company and the same for my mother. Their hoping to see you more for that." he said but she looked down feeling more sad since she did enjoy their company.

"I g-guess so but still...you have to leave me......and this country and it's not fair. I don't want you to leave me alone here. I don't want someone to take you away from me.." she said to look at him so he can see her small tears forming near the eyes.

"And I don't want anyone taking you from me..."

"And yet you're still planning on leaving me? After all we been through?"

He sees her crying now but he reaches to wipe the tears away from her cheek. He didn't want her to feel like this but slowly pulls her close hugging her.

"I'm sorry but I'll figure this out. I'll make this work..."

"My love....I-"

~Static noises~ 'Do you see how painful it is? How sad it was for us never to have someone you love close to you? Always leaving to do something away or over seas? Why have they done this? Why couldn't you let us be happy together?'

"Father please! You can't do this!!!!! You know how much I care about him, how much I love him regardless of what you say. Mother and the others enjoy his company so why can't you do the same?!" She said crying but was in a argument with her father that looked at the young man with anger in his eyes. Even from the first day others liked his company but not him. he hated him.

"And I told you, my daughter I don't trust him. Why can't you be a good girl and listen to your father on this?"

"Daddy please let me-"

"I refuse to have my daughter marry a man like him. I don't want him to hurt you sweetie.." he said touching her cheek but the daughter hits his hand away with tears of her own. She knew he wouldn't harm her and he's just being over protective.

"He would never hurt me dad! You're being over protective again as you did with mother. Can't you see he loves and cares about me? He won't let anything happen to me!"

"I don't care! I still don't like him.." he mutters to hear some grunts in front of them. The young man was trying to get out of the guards grip but they wouldn't let him up unless her father told them to.

"Sir please, you don't understand. I love your daughter with my life. I would never harm her in any way or let someone else harm her. She's everything to me.." he said but her father didn't believe him. He turns away but looks ahead.

"A usual lie from someone that is trying to win her heart. Do you honestly think I'm that stupid to let you have my daughter?!?"

"Sir please! You misunderstand!"

"I heard enough. Get him out of here and out of my sight. He shall be banished out of this city to never come near my people or family. I don't want to see you near my child ever again, you demon."

"Father no!" The daughter rushes over to him but they stop her from getting close before seeing him get dragged away. She tried to run over and help him but two housemaids stopped her as he was struggling.

"My love, I'll fix this! I'll fix it so we can be together!!" he called out before getting dragged out and the doors slam shut. The young woman cried and sobbed when the maids grew worried but looked angry to the father not sure why he would do that. The daughter begins sobbing more loudly in the room but the father tried to help calm her to only get a shove back and leaving him.

"Daughter-"

"Just leave me alone.....you monster." she said before she runs upstairs to her room as everyone else leaves him be.

~Static gets unstable~ 'He forced her hand to another..another man she never loved. I couldn't forgive him for that..I never forgave him....Even if he's my love's father, I couldn't........I couldn't let this fade away as if it never happened!'

"M-m-marry? I'm going to marry someone else?!" The girl said in shock as her father nods to agree to the terms.

"I know it's sudden my dear but it's for the town and our family. You are to wed another so we can keep peace with everyone. You're doing a big favor to help us." he said looking at her but noticed her eyes filling with tears to shake her head.

"No?"

"I refuse to marry someone else besides the man I already love. I won't let you force me to do this father!"

"I'm doing what's right for you sweetie. I know you hate it but you'll still be rich and happy. This man I found is perfect for you from his own family records. Just trust me and do this for me-"

"I said no father. I refused to marry anyone else besides the one I am with." she said speaking of the young man to make her father slightly angry. He stood up from his chair with his wife looking worried about her daughter now.

"I told you I forbid you from marrying that demon! He's no good for you and I won't have my daughter cursed because of him!"

"He's not a demon, father! He's a human like everyone else and even if he was a demon, I will always love him! You can't force me to marry another man I don't love!"

"ENOUGH!!"

The room got quiet but her father sits down to look angry at her. "You are going to marry my daughter weather you like it or not. I already put in a note that you are to wed soon. I don't care if you don't love this man, it's for your own good." he said.

"But I-"

"And that's final!" he shouted before she begins crying and runs out the room but the wife looked at her husband in shame and goes to help her daughter. The father lets out a sigh knowing she'll get over him and this nonsense. It won't be too bad right? Women have their feelings to deal with.

~More static~ 'you shouldn't have done that to us. You should have let them be....now you have cursed your child as well as him....you murderer..'

The king was running through the halls of the kingdom, ignoring the rain that came down. The others in that hall was in a panic of worry about something as he hurry faster and faster through the hall before getting to the young woman's bed room doors hearing some light sobbing from inside. Feeling more in a panic, he quickly pushes them open. The father stops to look in horror of what his eyes saw.

The room was destroyed with other things shattered or broken. The other thing they got him was the strong smell in the room that was familiar to him. Blood. It was all over the place on the walls, floor, window, and silk. They walk inside in fear to see something even worse. The  young woman was in the room but she was laying on the bed with her body cut and sliced, her throat gashed through with a sharp tool. Her eyes were dazed while losing their color and dried up tears seen on her cheeks. Her mouth was full of blood but the king even saw his crying wife on the side of her bed, begging for her to come back to her. He couldn't move or breath before rushing over to touch her skin feeling how cold she was. The wife saw him and keeps him away with tears of anger at him.

"You monster! Look at what you done to our daughter! What have you done!?" she screamed at him but the king tried to speak but she slaps him hard to sob only harder.

"My queen-"

"Stay away from my baby...stay away from her and stay away from me. If you only let her live how she wished..she would have been still alive!!"

"......" He looked at her then down to their child to see his wife calling to her louder and louder in hopes for her to wake but nothing worked. He knew she was dead and never coming back. Gone to the lost cause of this world. The king lets out a sigh before noticing a note beside her left hand coated in blood. He reaches over to pick it up and see it's for him.

Dear father,

I don't know if you will get this letter but this is my final good bye. I can't forgive you for forcing my hand to marry another man when my heart belongs to my true love. If you won't let us be together and live in peace and love as I hoped then why do I bother living in this world? I've known him for many years now and he's earned my heart with love. Not money or gold but with his own heart which I cared deeply about. However, thanks to you that's ruined now.

I knew from mother that you already given my hand to marry someone else without telling me and I felt betrayed by you. Mother told me he's a filthy man that seems to treat young maidens with distaste like feelings. I knew if I got married to this man I wouldn't be happy as I used to be. I'll be miserable, upset, depressed, and alone.  I was afraid because I knew he would ruin my life but I knew he would have did something more horrible to the man I really love. So, I just couldn't do it. I couldn't live if I was going to have my life ruined so fast.

I just gave up father because when you told me about the forced marriage, it was over. That's why I decided on leaving this world but I hope that you will forgive me for this. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't take it.........all because for that time, I was hoping you would be happy....but I guess you wouldn't be if it mean for him to marry me and..for you being a grandfather. Good bye father, I hope you enjoy your life.

"....." He looked more shocked from the letter but quickly looked at her. She was carrying that man's child. He was going to be a grandfather but he ruined it all because of his selfish needs. While his wife cries, he started doing the same.

~more loud static~ 'Her own father let her die...he let the love of my life be killed by her own hand because of the forced marriage she never wanted....all because of his needs. He's a monster...'

The only thing that's seen was the young man crying over his love's grave but his eyes only remained dark and dazed before crying himself because he'll never see her again. However, after the hours passed others found him dead in another room because he couldn't live without her. Now their souls were together but in the after life.

~Loud static~ 'Monster!!! You monster!'

```````````````````````````````````````````````
    A sudden gasp was heard when a young man named Matthew shardwell snaps awake from the nightmare. His body was coated in sweat but he only covers his face breathing in and out trying to control his rapid heartbeat. For the last few weeks,  he's been getting them worse and worse and has no idea why. He had no idea what the nightmares mean nor who the young people were but the female's face wasn't seen but blurred for some reason. He didn't know if this memory of nightmares had to do with him but he didn't enjoy it.

Matthew sighed wiping his sweaty face before checking the time and wonders if he should get back to sleep or wait a little longer.

"Damn it....not again."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Memories of the broken soul

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Do go on im curious.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Matthew didn't say a thing while sitting up in his bed and trying to clear his mind from the weird memories of nightmares he's gotten. What was going on and why was he getting them? Who was the girl and why did she seem unsure. With a sigh, he turns to the side of his bed and checked the time to see it was only 2 am in the morning. He wasn't sure what to do right now or what his next plan was to do. Maybe he could call his best friend Lizzy that seems to always want to help him during this time but he did remember her being tired from work.

He didn't want to but he seriously needed some advice on what to do. He picks up the phone and begins dialing the number to her cell phone. The phone begins ringing against his ear and he waits. Before long, he heard someone pick up on the other line with a quiet yawn coming from them.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lizzy..." he said quietly but the other named Lizzy yawns again as she lays on her bed rubbing her forehead.

"Let me guess; another bad dream?"

"In a way yeah.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 pm

He looked down remembering the drem and the voice he heard so dark full of rage and hatred
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:04 pm

"How bad was it this time? Was it more terrible than the one you had many months ago?" she mutters trying to wake up during this conversation but didn't get much on the other line. Seems like it had to be since Matthew would have told her already.

"Lets just say it's something of a unknown weird dream, Lizzy. I never seen nor get why I'm having this nightmare but the weird part is it's always the same resemblance. Same setting. Same people. Same horrible things that torments me to no end."

"Alright Matt, calm down. I'm sure we need to figure out what this nightmare is about. Can you remember anything from it or what the people was like?" she asked on the other line but Matthew begins trying to remember but all he saw was fuzzy static. Nothing was clear to him and that started to annoy him. Who or what is giving him nightmares and why? Why are they trying to get him to see or know?

"Matthew? You still there?"

"Yeah, still here Lizzy but sadly, I can't tell you much. The nightmares only shows me static. Though I can hear voices speaking through my dreams and seeing the bodies of them. Their faces are fuzzy so I can't really focus."

"Well, that's strange...anything else?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 pm

He told her about the voice
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:52 pm

"Voices? That's a new one, Matt. Are you sure?" Lizzy asked him but only heard a yes for an answer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 am

One voice. Dark like kine but heartless
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:50 am

"Hmmm, sounds like a mix of unknown familiar words that somehow got to your mind. Or it could be really old memories you have no idea about. Though, that could be just me regarding that sort of thing and it's nothing. Did you have some history from your family speaking about that sort of thing?" Lizzy asked waiting for Matthew to answer her but he wasn't completely sure himself. He didn't know about these people in his nightmares and dreams but he wished he would figure it out soon.

Or else he'll lose more of his sleep because of it. During the time, he just covers his face using one of his hands to only have no answer towards it.

"Sorry, Lizzy I have nothing regarding this sort of thing. Thanks to them, I don't get much sleep and I don't want to end up getting hurt when I'm heading to work and stuff. What do you think I should do?"

"My best answer to you is trying to figure something else out but maybe we can meet up and figure something out. Just try to get some sleep as best as possible. I'll call you or text you when I am getting to your destination alright? Just try to get some sleep Matt."

"Okay..I'll try. Thanks Lizzy, I don't know what I would do if you weren't here." he said but only heard her laugh a bit.

"Sure. WE are childhood friends you know. Anyway, see you later this morning..Bye."

"Bye.."

Both him and her hang up but he lays back on the bed thinking about the nightmares and dreams before yawning again. He wasn't fully awake to do anything right now so maybe sleep will help him for the time being. He goes ahead and went back to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:30 am