Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods and love

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Gods and love

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm

He was going to rape her then and there when her god shattered the hyper dense energy showering the battle field with the fragments as the earth below sucked up the energy spawning beasts monsters and craters. The city was safe and Ronda had her bottoms ripped off and she closes her eyes crying out for help only to see her assailant die. He was there. He saved her. When she needed help he broke the power of a fallen, slew it, and saved her before returning to the fight. She fell to her knees covering her legs with her top and watching as the battle ensues.

The fallen attack ended they leave their wounded behind and the death of many of them. The wounded were taken to be healed and more gods arrived to help defend the city. He worked with them all fight8ng monsters with some of the trained humans called heroes. The monsters were slain as they fade to mist he sought her out to see if she was okay.

Ooc:i want you to name him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 pm

He returned to her but sees her sitting in the corner crying to herself, shaking like a leaf from what almost happened. Ronda didn't know what to think about this but she only sniffs and tried to calm her self down from the whole ordeal. The young god walks over to her in worry for Ronda but when he got closer, she quickly stood up afraid the fallen returned but he stops her to calm her. His arms wrapping around her in a hug, hushing her softly with head pets. Of course she didn't move from the hug but only shuts her eyes to calm down rather slow but it helped as best to his abilities. "You're safe now..please don't cry.."

"S-sorry...I..I just..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 pm

"Shhh its okay" he held her comforring her a sother humans were comforred by his presence. The gods see this and his ibteractiob with the humans and see that his strength came from their faith in him. He loved them all and they most of them loved him. He pulled back when she stopped crying and leaves to help the wounded he even treated the prisoners wounded fallen that asked for mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 pm

She stood there looking at him as he left but someone she never got his name. Maybe if it's possible, Ronda can ask him to get a better understanding of who he was. While for the god, he makes it over to help the others that got hurt but sees a few he knew as friends that waved him over seeing one human slowly passing on from their lives to the afterlife.

"Seems you are okay, Marco. Maybe they will rest in peace now since their was no need for this violence." One said but Marco just shook his head bending down near the dying human as they cough up blood from the bloody lips. They must have got caught in the cross hairs from the fallen and is dying as they speak. He wished he had that power to bring a soul back but it's up to the other god that watched over the souls of the living but that god was never heard from again after a fallen from forbidden times killed them and absorbed their soul.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Marco saw the sickness and saw it would spread so he changed it. Instead of killing everyone it would kill onlh 1 in 100 the best h3 fpuld do it was hard work fixong the world and making things to counter the evil spreading
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 pm

The other coughed more to get his attention but Marco only remained silent hoping this human will be able to suffer no longer. However, he can do whatever is needed to help them recover and not feel as bad in the later time. The other gods looked at the human but right away, they noticed the skin changing as if it was getting infected by some sickness. It started eating away at the body and even sinking into the ground of the soil spreading slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:59 am

The mans sacrifice ensured the survival of the human race and he walked to the palace walking past rhinda who saw him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Ronda blinks seeing him but she wanted to speak to him in hopes to know more about him. She started following him while others passed him in the palace. Some didn't bother her but others looked shocked, wondering how a human like her was able to get through the magic gates inside the palace. Marco kept walking down the hallway not sure himself but he was hoping for this to just become happy and things go back to normal.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:05 pm

That was until he saw her. Their eyes meet as they see eachother at the same time and their bond grew because they were both happy that the other was okay. She rushed ro his arms and rhey embrace. "Im glad you are okay i hope my blessing is helpful. " he said pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Yes my lord youve always protected me." She was thankful and he pulled back he blessed her with everythng he could think of and they walk in his garden. There was so much food here growing on trees and it was private. She coykd confess everything to him and he listened. They grew closer until he kissed her. It was a short sweet kiss to her lips and her body instantly grew aeoused to a point her mind went blank and then he pulled back. "Haa. That was my first kiss" he said and she instantly grew lustful that she started shaking trying to resist.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:17 pm

"Y-You mean you never had..." she sees Marco shake his head, knowing for a god as himself love isn't something that's known. He's always used to giving blessings to someone but never to feel the moment of true love. Even with a human could be pretty dangerous when another wishes to claim that one for themselves. He didn't want another god or fallen hurting her for desires. She blinks seeing him looking away but reaches to touch his cheek.

"Are you okay, my lord?"

"Yes. I'm just happy to see that you are well again. I'm happy my blessings have reached to you as many others in this world, Ronda." he said seeing her smile happy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:24 pm

I want you to be my woman." He said boldly. He couldnt help it. It was his first desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:31 pm

"B-be your woman? I thought gods couldn't do such a thing. Were not like you even if your gods." she said looking towards him but Marco shook his head holding both her hands to look into her eyes. Even up close, she was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. This made her blush slightly because of his words and boldness but looks away so she wouldn't be too exposed.

"I'm...I'm not even worthy to accept." she said.

"But I want you to. Please, I wish for you to stay by my side forever......I don't want anyone else but you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:36 pm

His heart was ppunding and she saw he loved her. "How do you feel? I wil respect your answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:03 pm

"I feel......nervous. I never knew a god like you felt that way with a human like me. I'm not even sure why someone so sweet and kind felt that way about me. It makes me....really happy." she said blushing that her heart was beating slightly loud in her head but Marco thinks it's precious seeing her this shy and blushing. Maybe it's possible for him to even feel the same for her? He watches her looking more shy that he lifts up her head by the chin, seeing her flushed expression.

"So cute....you're like the brightest star in our world that shines so warm. I only wish to be with you and keep your warmth for myself...." He commented while Ronda just blushes even redder again.

"I......."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:41 am

He kisses her. As his tongue slips into her mouth her body and mond open up wanting him badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Ronda gasped from the sudden kiss and blushed when his tongue slips past her lips into her mouth. Her body tensed up from the action to feel Marco holding her against his warm strong body. She whimpers not sure what to do or think about but grips onto the top of his clothes to slowly break the kiss between them. Deep breaths left her lips but she wasn't sure if that just happened. He kissed her just like that.

"Milady?"

"*panting* Y-you kissed me. You really kissed me." she said in a daze to make him blush from how she said it before he gently touches her cheek to watch her looking down embarrassed. She was even cuter like this but Ronda wasn't sure how to respond to this. Wouldn't he get in trouble for falling in love with a human like her? Or would it not matter? She didn't know about their rules on that subject.

"My lord...is this..is this even allowed? Are we okay with falling in love with someone like you? I don't want to get you in trouble if t-this is forbidden." she said.

"Their is no breaking rule about that, Ronda. However, we do take a rule of us being with the main loves of our choosing. Meaning, no one is allowed to break us apart. No matter what evil plan or sight of revenge another has, the couple won't be broken. I mean what I said, my love and I want you to be my main lover. The main woman I wish to keep by my side...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

He kisses her again touching her body to show he meant it. Her moans grew loud from his touch as he hit every sensitive and pleasurable spot on her body touching and rubbing her all over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Marco keeps her body close against his own, both their lips still connected together but he groans holding more much more closer than before. He loved her this much but he only wishes to prove that to her while hearing soft whimpers leaving her. She was so cute and adorable like this but he only gotten more aroused. Being careful, he slowly keeps kissing her deeper and deeper before moving her back to a wall. Ronda blushes feeling the sudden movement before she almost slips because of it.

He quickly picks her up in his arms before pushing her against the wall while they kept making out together. She whines feeling him press harder and harder against her body but she feels him break the heated kiss and leans over to the neck to kiss and bite against it. A weak moan leaves her lips but held onto him while leaning her head back against the wall he got her trapped in.

"M-My lord, please....please don't.." she whispered to him but gasped again when feeling something press against her covered place while he only keeps nipping at her neck. He didn't know much but he knew if he wished to keep her and her love, he had to show how much love towards it. She only moans out heavier now to him but he just gotten more aroused feeling more and more to feel her getting warm and slippery now that Marco groans and moans feeling how hot she was.

"I'm sorry, Ronda. You're just so cute.....you're cute..." she blushes hearing the compliment but groans when he sucked on her neck feeling more pleasure to turn her head to the side.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:13 pm

He kees kissing as the oressure unsid eher vulds up to her vreaking point. He stopped zt before t hapebed and panted pulling away. He stoped becase he sensed she wa sabout to snap. She was stopped befre she cums and anted to catch her breath. It was truly an amazing feeling bt t worried her a bit snce he wa sher first and he wasnt human. He resisted to continue remembering that e snt human and they might have rule about love.

"Im sorry i couldnt resist kissing you it was a wnderful experience for me. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 4:15 pm

"I-it's fine but you...you didn't have to stop-" She covers her mouth blushing from what she almost said but Marco blushes himself from that. Did she say what he thinks she was going to say? Was this feeling pleasurable for her? Shaking marco's head, he touches her cheek blushing heavily like she was doing the same. As a god, he didn't want to over do it with her but he knew the limits to humans.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:33 pm

As he kisses her again she ripped away her own clothes to have him feel her body without covers and his slip off the same way as her senses were hyper stimulated
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

He did blush feeling her skin burning up but slowly holds her closer gently nipping and kissing her deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:54 pm

She lays back and ooens herself to him as he pushes inside. She felt no pain onky raw pleasure even as she tore from her first being taken and his size.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 5:02 pm

She cries out hugging him tightly now but Marco moans feeling the sensations of a female human but Ronda was more than that. He held her against his body before gently kissing her shoulder to let her get used to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 5:07 pm

He moves slow making sure it didnt hurt as she moans louder and heavier

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 am