Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods and love

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Gods and love

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Gods have been known for living many years among the people, watching over their lands using their abilities design by them and the father. All they wished to do was to keep peace with everyone with no violence and death but no matter what they did, that seems to follow after them. The ones they are in war with named the fallen ones, tend to try breaking this peace and wars kept popping up. More and more destruction and death came from these fights but one of the gods weren't really focused on it.

For his time was spent on watching over one female he's fallen for over the last few years. She was always believing in the gods for their good will but worried about how things have became because of it. The girl he didn't know her name yet was always trying to help as best as possible. That only made him fall in love with her more and more. However, when hearing about another fight that was to happen near her location, he wanted to go and help her before it's too late. Hours later, he was on earth looking for the girl as the fighting started like before. Every building he saw was coated in fire and destroyed. The sky was dark with heavy rain and lightly to show his people and the fallen fighting each one but he didn't care. His main worry was finding the one he loved.

He knew it's not possible for a human to love a god but he knew she was different. She wasn't like many humans that lived because he could feel a bond formed by her and him. He ran through the trees that was in between the main park but sees someone laying in a mud pit and hopes it's not the girl he knew. He rushes over to the pit and jumps down to only see a hand sticking out to quickly pulling them out. He held a body that was female and wipes the mud away seeing it was the same girl. She must have been trying to help someone into safety and shelter but ends up getting hurt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Gods and love

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:08 pm

He takes her and other survivors to another shelter guardimg it as he looks around for enemies. He ducked a blast and swumg hus foot behind him with greater force than the blast reflecting it back where it came and gathered his power for a cou ter attack
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:23 pm

He sees the fallen coming in close to attack but another god blasts a wave of water at them that pushes them away. Some land hard into the ground and some in the mud. This battle was getting dangerous now but only tried to do what is possible to keep the humans safe including her.

"Surrender or else die by our blades, god!" one fallen said but he glared to stomp the ground sending a shock wave again. They all fall back again but more was coming closer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:24 pm

He gathered a great deal of power and blasted their ranks with raw energy unbound by an element or force of nature. He was young. He pucjed up a metal pole and used his power to shape it into a sword yhathe tbrew and it detonated into the wave that flowed his energy blast and the wave vaporized floiding the area with temains of fallen and godly power as the fallen broke and crumbled while he and the water god gathered survivors
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

They sees the people that was not hurt sent to somewhere for better protection and some that passed was taken care of as well. While this was happening, He looks down at the female that still remained knocked out coated in little mud since the water cleaned her up a bit. However, he looked to bend down and touch her cheek, hoping she was okay. She did look beautiful up close but slowly sees her breathing slowly that said she's alive but knocked out.

Maybe he could heal her a little more before they had to leave but he tries picking her up and hold her before seeing the other gods ready to head back home. "Lets go everyone. We did enough around here and need to head home.." The leader said as they started going over to him but the male didn't want to leave the female here alone.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 pm

I will establish a city for them so they can be safe. I will fight but i wont be far from this place. He said leav8ng with the mortals during this calm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm

They didn't say much about his choice but only hopes he makes a good one. The ones that were not as wounded helps carries the people while following him. The young god didn't say a thing but remained helping the female human that remained in his arms.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 pm

The wpunded hel0ed yim and son a village was formed the wpunded gods and the y9ung one lead the village while th3 wounded g9ds heal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Others that was healed decided to offer their help to the gods, hoping to keep peace with each other after the horrible battle. Some that was seriously wounded, only figure it was the gods to blame and ends up leaving the city after they got healed. The other was mainly focused on helping the young woman that was relaxing on a bed while a healing was working on her. They said she didn't suffer too much but much rest is needed for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 pm

He was relieved and suddenly realized he was feeling this way for a mortal.he looked at his hands knowing if he wasnt careful he could hurt her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 pm

The healer remained working of the human before he slowly heard the steps of someone's feet. He looked up seeing the same healer that was helping the woman he found. "W-well? Is she..."

"Calm yourself lord Roxas, the human you brought here is safe. She is healing properly in the room but went back to sleep after I healed her. I never knew a human like her was able to survive the attacks and wounds she was given. It seems she was blessed by you." the healer said to Roxas but he only lets out a sigh of relief because of it.

"Then it's good to know she's alright.."

"Of course. I do wish to serve the gods that watch over the world from the evil seeds that try to attack it. If you wish to visit her, go ahead. She might be sleeping but I have the feeling she can sense you there.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 pm

He went to visit her he did bless her and any humans he could find to protect them from the dangers of the fallen gods. To him they mattered and he wanted to help them grow. He went to see her and held her hand. His power gave her strength since he blessed her and her spirit grew responding to his presence and healing her a bit faster easing her pain
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Roxas remained silent while she slept seeing her up close for the first time made him unsure how to speak. If she did woke up or if she could hear him, what could he say? Admiring her from afar for many years might be hard but he's a god and is willing to speak with the human female. The only problem was; he didn't even know her name yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:45 am

He was careful not to hurt her as he looked into her past
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 am

From the clouds within her mind, Roxas was able to see some bubbles of her old memories. Some from childhood, her teen years, and her now memories. He never seen any human's memories before so hers were the first. He could see her as a beautiful baby that was sleeping in the warm blanket that showed she was just born. In others she was growing up or trying to crawl as a baby. He sees the memories moving along through her mind before seeing the ones with her being a child laughing and having fun.

He seems to have been happy as a little girl and it made her happy. When he tried seeing other memories, most of them were not clear. Just fuzzy and cloudy as if she was trying to forget them. "....." This made Roxas wonder why some were blocked like this. Did something happen during that time and she wishes to forget. In other points, he did see some others being normal but she was not as happy because of it but he wonders if something has happened.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm

He searches for her name
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Many of the memories did whisper names but not the one he was looking for. He just keeps looking deeper and deeper into it before he stops seeing one that spoke of it for him to hear. Her name was Ronda. Ronda beldrew. That seems like a nice name for her but he only wishes to know more about her and see if she can open up to him more if he gained her trust.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 pm

On his way out he accidentslly triggered her wake up and she jumoed awake seeing him. She has had dreams about h8m before but never has he stod before her and never this close. She has seen him fight many times but to have h8m hwre was a bit too mucb
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 pm

They didn't know what to say to one another but before she did, the god spoke first. "Wait please..I-I'm sorry if I invaded your dreams. I just...gotten curious about you during the times of watching over you. So please, don't be angry.." he said but Ronda remained silent not sure how to respond to that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 pm

"I only wanted to learn your name. I swear on the world of the gods my lady." He was rather young and very powerful born. In the middle of the war before he was born, his mother's womb was cut open by a fallen god that many never speak of. The fallen god's name was looked down upon by many because of the things they did in the past and this was one of them: killing another god. In the middle of a battle he had been fighting since birth growing up on the battle field. Life on earth was different he often watching things there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm

ooc:Sorry for being late to reply. I had to check up on something about replacement battery for my laptop.

bic:"....." She blinks not sure how to respond to that but she only looked more silent because of it. He did seem also very nice but she didn't know what to do at this point. Before long, she relaxed and keeps looking right at him. The god blinks from her body movements and wonders if she was angry or confused now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Seeing she was alright, he got up and left.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 pm

She was about to ask what was wrong but he was gone before she got that chance.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:57 pm

They all heared theunder and felt thw quake another attack. The fallen gods launched a massive attack. The few healthy gods used thair powers defensively all except obe. He fought many at once cutting them down quickly obe by obe while the wounded supplied power to th3 defensive barrier. A flash of light after an hour of battlw and reinforcements arrived many getting woubded right away. The battle was confusing now as rhonda sought out the one she knew he was clashing energies with another as th3 sky split and shattered
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm

She shield her eyes from the flash hearing more explosions and things being destroyed, wishing this would stop and live back in peace. However, she knew it's not that simple. Knowing the fallen has gotten confused with power, they would wish to have things to themselves and nothing more. Things were not as they should be right now and it only made him curious to what she should do. Another thunder strikes the skies that she gets up from the bed and takes a look outside seeing the fighting. Why would the fallen behave this way? Why are they so violent?

Before more thought was put into this, she sees a fallen fall near by the window or crashes through it. She steps back in fear of the scary being but he groans bleeding and smelling the air. He knew the presence of a human and a very nice one too. One of his eyes looked up seeing Ronda that she gasped in his view. His wings twitched from the black feathers that he stood up cracking his neck and wiping the blood away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 am