Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Amoung the old kingdoms

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Amoung the old kingdoms

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:41 pm

In the grand old hall of the middle kingdom, four kings with their queens were speaking about a sudden attack from the monsters that were banished in the black fires land. Theirs been word of them trying to sneak over here but they always were known for breaking the rules. The lines of magic that divined the lands were to make sure no one got hurt. However, they were breaking it each chance they get. Right now, one of the kings were explaining the main locations towards this and hopes for some solution in solving it.

So far, their solution was to attack and fight and that didn't so much help for them. The monsters in that time were always trying to attack and fight. Explaining one of the king's daughter's getting kidnapped many years ago by them. Right now, he's hoping while figuring this out, they can help save his daughter who had to be a adult by now like most of their children.

"So it's agreed. We need to form some way to attack them but we can't be detected by them." The king said but the other three nod to agree.

"However, they are getting smarter by the passing sunrise and moonrise. We need to make sure this counts for everyone. We can't afford to lose more land than we already have. Many of our people are living in fear because of it." The second king said with the other three agreeing with him. Due to the few fights in the past, it resulted in lots of deaths and the kidnapping of the first king's daughter.

He shook his head to think past it but he wanted to see her alive and safe once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Amoung the old kingdoms

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:08 pm

She was alive and well an older teen now a few years away from adulthood she had been saved by a young boy who vowed to prot3ct her forever he went where she did and she was trying to find her way home travvelin . Woth him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 pm

She usually ends up being lost after a while but the boy tends to help her right after. That and keep enemies from kidnapping her since others got word of her being the lost princess. Though, she didn't know this because she forgotten and thinks she grew up as normal. The older teen was named Rose and she's the next heir to the throne.

Rose was climbing up a few rocks while looking up as the sky remained clear and birds flying above. "Come on Derick, we are nearly there. Just a few more steps." She called down to him as he was following after just to make sure she wouldn't slip and fall to the bottom. "Be careful now, Rose. The drop here might seriously hurt you if you are not careful." He warns but she smiled still climbing up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:57 pm

He followed her and keeps a watch on the surrounding area
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Their wasn't anything out here but he still knew Rose always wanted adventure. That or she was really stubborn to listen to anything he said. After the climb, the two made it up at the top to get a big view of the forest they were traveling in. "It's lovely isn't it?" she asked with a smile but Derick nods to agree with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 pm

They get to the top and se eher kingdom below them. After all yhis time yhey found it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:58 pm

"Oh wow, what a beautiful place huh Derick? I never seen a kingdom up close like this. Have you?" she asked looking at the place with her wide eyes but he didn't answer to Rose's question since he's curious of the same thing.

"Well, it is a sight Rose."

"Yeah....do you think it's been here for a while?" she asked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 am

It has. It smells like you. I think this is where you are from.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:38 am

"Me? Come from a big place like this? No way! Heh, I know from what my mother told me is that only princesses and princes live in this sort of place. I don't have the time to be like that when theirs so much adventure to be done with during my life. I can't be stuck in a kingdom like that." Rose laughed at the thought but Derick was correct. She smelled and felt like she belong here which she did but Rose didn't remember any of this in her old life.

"Either way, lets move on to what we were doing. We have more things to do if you don't wish to take a look around here." He said but she wasn't sure before giggling.

"Sure. I think theirs a fishing hole near by so we can catch us some breakfast. I am a bit hungry right now." Rose looks around then jumps onto a tree branch and begins heading away from the kingdom with Derick follows after her. They jumped from tree branch to another before they would see the giant fishing hole where many people she knew was here fishing for things to take back home. Same with anything else here that's good for food.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm

He looked down. "Im taking you home"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 pm

"But we didn't get enough fish yet. Besides, mother back in the cottage wouldn't be happy if we became late." Rose stood up looking at him but Derick shook his head.

"That's not what I mean nor that's who I referred to."

"Huh? You meant the castle? Derick, I don't belong there. I don't even remember being there but living in the forest for the time I was a baby. Maybe we better head home because your behaving weird like." she said turning from the water hole and heads into the forest to her other mother.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:41 pm

She asked me to take you back... thats why we traveled so far from the forest "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 pm

"Who are you talking about?" she asked once more but Derick sighed looking more silent trying to find a way on how to explain it to her.

"The queen of the kingdom. I was given the order to bring you back to your real family, Rose." He said but she stops looking at him in shock but wasn't sure if he's speaking the truth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 pm

He didnt want to because he would never see her again but if he didnt the whole forest wpuld be destroyed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm

"I don't want to Derick. I don't want to go there.." She begs to him not wanting to leave the forest but he looked away not sure how to get used to that expression. He never seen Rose sad like that unless something happened and this was one that hurt because he's the one making her sad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 am