Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 pm

She only gotten more curious about things while thinking about something due to that. Alana started re thinking about what to do but sees the sun rising now from the distance. She could see that others were eating or starting breakfast but she wasn't that hungry from being lost in thinking. She did wonder if something else were to help her in another way to change things later on. Getting out of bed, she started to get dressed for the day thinking more to herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:45 pm

As always gareth came from his sleeping place already packed to leave as he went to scout ahead with a pair of knights
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:52 pm

They were ready for him but Alana just looked away and checked on the others that was waking up or cooking breakfast for others before they would go ahead and continue the journey. It was rather a cool morning this time but that didn't bother the princess as much. She only started to yawn when hearing a few people speaking about something none important.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm

The remaining knights helped pack up the camp and move on as they approached another village. Alana soob realised he wa s ahero to many citizena and many would follow him as he was now. As thwy all move to the next village their company grows by 5 and they recieve many more tools. Each village she noticed gave hom what thwy didnt need anymor eas opposed to sending it to the castle to be destroyed. He thanked them all and they all went on their way with 6 new harcarts full of supplies for the 5 who joine dthem.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm

She sees their group only getting bigger and it made him more pleased knowing that. Figuring out that things wouldn't be as bad now. They remained traveling upward to their location but it still seems so far away but it's not a problem for Gareth. He had to make sure the others would be okay during this quest. He feels the horse moving forward still while looking ahead but he looked seeing two walking up to see some new wide land that was crossing some field. He wasn't sure if it's safe but he would like to stay caution just in case of hidden enemies.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:22 pm

There was a small village ahead and in it she saw the renains of the horrors the ministers were creating. Here everyone was poor. Gareth came from here and everyone here was ready to leave with him. The town was packed away in hours and 30 joined them. The docks were still two days away and her love grew to where she was going to claim him. He worked with the men tearing down the forges and buildings she aw his muscles pull and his skin ripple as he strained himself. He was fine after the efgort and riding on hus horse. She remembered tbe old days and she rode next to him on her horse.

That night she would claim him as hers in the darkest way she could imagine.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Since he was always so busy, she could have time to think but what if he's not like that? What if Gareth was innocent and didn't know about such lewd things to do with one another? She could wait and get proof before starting something or show himself using her own body. She blushes heavily thinking about this idea but gulps slowly trying to calm herself down from the sudden heat that begins to burn up and down. It almost made her fall but she held herself up against the wall to pant slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 pm

He caught her in his arms and held her up. "Easy. Come inside alana we have much to discuss. Ive been thinking over a plan for the port." He said happily. Letting her go as she straightens herself. This was her chance as she saw hismen react to his words and leave earshot of his thent keeping everyone furyhet away. They were alobe in his tent
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 am

Gareth offers a seat for the young woman before watching Alana looked down at the table now sure how to respond to him. Maybe he had something and lucky for her, he did. Alana didn't want another to see her as weird or something but someone that wishes to help another. Even now, she was doing her best to keep calm from her desired craving that hits her once in a while.

"Now princess Alana. I told you before that we will be gaining new so it was time to begin a plan. I'm hoping this plan worked during the time being but we won't know till arriving there." he started but she only nods to say she's listening. Alana didn't want to interrupt him when he talks.

"Wait, how are you even sure that this will work? What if someone tried to ambush us?" she asked to keep her composure but the other smile since he had some idea that should work just as well with the rest. While he was explaining more towards his idea, she only could nod and agree without giving away with what's really happening with her. Her body was burning in heat for Gareth but she wouldn't expose herself like that in front of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:28 am

He went on to talk about defenses for the port when her urges gree stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:45 pm

She just ignores that while looking down at the battle plans he created but Gareth just explained it like he was reading a poem. Everything was well written and planned out and even Alana agreed it was perfect and fits. "Now princess Alana, I get you believe this plan isn't thought through but I give you my word it's all 100% thought through."

"Are you sure about it? I don't know if you are going to go through with it and make things more different. Things out here are not like back home. I'm just making sure we don't lose someone during this."

"I assure you Princess. Everything will be alright." he smiled at her while reaching to touch the top of her hand but she quickly moves it away to hold it close against the chest. He figures she's not fully okay with being touched right now and moves his hand back letting out a sigh. Maybe one day or when they get to this new port, he and her can have a one-on-one talk about things. Even patching things up between them since they were apart for so long. He's been always training and working on himself to get where he was while Alana was in closed off rooms, studying and stuck in books.

Could it be time or them to break this cycle and try to know one another again?

"If you are going through with this, then I wish you luck general. I'll leave you to your thoughts till you put your plan to action." she bows to him turning away from Gareth and begins to leave. He wanted to say something without freaking her out but he knew it's going to go right back to what they did before. Another long years of silence.

"Princess Alana, wait."

*Stops to look ahead* Yes General?"

"*Sighs* Listen, maybe in some way.....maybe you and I.....could try to catch up? It's been so long since we seen each other and I'm curious to how you been doing?"

"Curious to what I been doing?"

"..........Yes, I mean we never seen each other since we were kids so maybe......if it's possible................."

"That sounds...nice but I don't think it's the right time. You have things to do and we need to keep moving on our quest to the new port. I'm sorry....." she begins walking again and leaves the hut to Gareth but he didn't say a thing watching her leave. He lowers his head down feeling a bit upset and hurt that she refused to speak with him. She used to always want to talk but now she didn't want to. Did they really become that distant from one another?

"*Sighs*"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:33 am

As she went back to her tent her heart was pounding. He was still interested in her and he still cared. He even shrugged off his own plan to try and grow closer with her. Her poinding heart mixed with the dark whispers as she wanted him worse i dark ways but he rlove for him was trapped butied under lusts and duties.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm

The wild beating of her heart and quicken pace of breath, only got her looking down to the ground. Alana didn't understand why the heat of pleasure gotten worse within her. Now, she only wished for it to go away with no problems needed. She was a princess not someone to become lost to their love of needs. She slowly moves away to try and clear her head sitting on the bed but tenses up feeling a cool breeze blowing in the tent.

"I know you things are here. Show yourselves right now.." she warned looking around the tent before feeling something rub against the back of her neck.

She quickly sits up looking around but glared knowing this feeling. The same one that's effected her for many years. It's the voices Alana heard only seems to get more angry with her because she's not falling into her needed desires like some females would do. She was fighting it and it only would become worse for her if she didn't do anything to treat it. She leans against the chair that was in her tent, Alana only held her head to cover her face trying to clear her head from the voices that ring in her ears.

"I'm serious! Stop this foolishness and show yourselves!"

'Hehehehe...Princesssssss...oh princesss, why must you ignore us. We know you can hear us....'

"I wish I didn't have to hear your tones anymore......*sighs* What do you want?"

'You know what we are here for, Alana. We saw what happened and it seems you ignored your needs once more. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk. Just how long will you be a naughty child and keep leaning away from destiny?'

"That's none of your business...." she hissed but gasped feeling one of the voices behind her to speak into her ear, feeling their hot breath brushing against her near and fingers rubbing her shoulders.

'You're a fool, Princess. You are fighting something you can't battle forever. You are in love and you been craving him for many years. Even the first time you saw him, you been so precious and innocent. However, times have changed now. Your a grown young woman and in dire need for someone to love you.'

"W-what do you monsters k-know about love? Your just dark beings that haunt the minds of the young lovers in this world. What good will you be?"

'Just enough to help you Alana. We seen just how bad you fallen in love with that general. Even enjoying our little dreams we created for you during the time. Don't tell us you didn't like them?'

"Silence. I will not become corrupted by the dark voices ringing in my mind. You as the rest are trying to keep me from my duty to help whoever I can. I'm not falling for your tricks." she said moving away from the one behind her but another voice laughed at her speech, thinking Alana was being adorable.

'How are you sure? You seen how some are lost to their love. You do remember the last time you have seen such an event? With your own two eyes, you never expected to see such a thing before hmm?'

Alana remained silent but she did remember. That was during her younger adult years when getting taught about the ways of love between two people. She knew how others can show their love but not the other way between them. That left her puzzled to why and how they would do it but as she grew up more, these weird thoughts came to her mind that showed of her and Gareth being together and doing such activities.

".................."

'Yesssss, you do remember then right? We all know you have desires too princess and you hiding it won't help you much. Right now, your pleasure and need will change to become a unstable heat for him. You desire him, you crave him, you need him-'

"I said enough! This is all lies and unknown words. You monsters don't know what I need to help myself. I can take care of myself with no need of a man. Besides, sir Gareth has more important things to deal with right now and so do I. Were still on the path of getting to this new location and we shouldn't have distractions getting in the way of the mission. I don't know why I'm able to hear your tones of voices and whispers but you will not convince me to change to seep so low for desire."

She heard nothing else from the voices but a few giggled at her before she sees them disappear into some smoke. Alana looked around sweating now from the feeling before sitting in the chair and lowers her head on the wooden table. What will she do? Her whole body did burn in the thought of Gareth but she wouldn't become dark because of her desire. She decided to force that feeling of hunger down and continue doing what she needs. Hours later, she was writing down some new notes while waiting for the message of them moving ahead to their location of the new port.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:46 pm

The voices grew worse every day and her body was getting sensitive from their influence. Her horse stumbled one day in response to a minor landslide and he caught her. She was so surprised that it wasn't till after his back was turned that her body burned out of control. He caught her by her breasts. She was faint and he caught her as she slid down her horse. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she slowly faded. She saw Gareth calling a stop to the mission and ordering emergency camp to be built while the 3 doctors look at her. Two couldn't find anything wrong except she had a fever from mental exhaustion.

Th e third recognized her symptoms and decided to tell her alone. When Gareth left and she was awake again her third doctor explained that she had a darkness curse placed on her that if she fights her feelings of love she will become evil. The only cure is to mate with your true love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:36 pm

"That's not true...It can't be.." she mutters but the doctor shook his head with a sigh.

"Believe me princess, if I was lying I would tell you but I'm afraid I'm not lying to you. You have this curse for a long while now but it didn't show itself until you developed this sort of feeling for the general."he said but sees her not sure how to answer this now but slowly covers her face thinking about what is happening right now. It couldn't be true and she wouldn't and Alana wouldn't believe it.

"Y-You're insane. How in the world did I get such a curse upon me? How in the world can I remove it besides that?" she asked laying back on the med bed but her eyes looked dark but of anger because of it. The voices have done this to her and she will make sure to get them back for doing this deed on her. Alana wouldn't have such things putting her own innocence in danger because of a stupid lust.

"Princess, please understand this. We all know you wish to remain your innocence but nothing in this world stays that way forever." He said but when he turns around to face her, Alana was forcing herself to stand up and get ready to leave but he catches her to stop her. She already was sweating with heavy breaths coming in and out but she felt the flustered fever getting high again.

"I d-demand for you to release me." she said pushing the doctor away and she begins leaving towards the tent door.

"Princess please! If you don't do something to fix this, you're heart and soul will fall and become dark. We don't need the princess to fall into the darkness because of this. Please, just come back and rest. We could try to find a way to-"

She ignores him and leaves the tent to feel a relaxing breeze blowing against her body. The others that was traveling with her and Gareth were worried about the princess but she lets out a sigh and heads to her tent before feeling the voices laughing at how weak she was becoming from such a event.

'Still trying to resist? You silly girl thinking you are able to fight us. How cute....you will never win. If you wish to know, you might not make it to the new port from this.' one said laughing in her ear but she glared to close her hand into a fist.

"W-what makes you believe that? I will not give into a lying life. I will never fall in love..I won't give in.." she said making it to her horse but she pets it's head to feel it nuzzle against her in worry. The voice sighed and floated over towards Alana before showing a smile.

'Easy; their were others just like you who tired to fight their feelings of love for another but when they reached the breaking point...they fell into the darkness within them. Never to be the same with the light. They would be gone forever.....till their nothing but empty shells of who they were....you're on that road yourself princess......it's just a matter of time.' the other laugh near her ear before disappearing but she panted in and out slowly trying to stay on her feet but the horse lets her lean against his side to see her look up.

"I'm alright.....this is nothing but we need to keep moving with this mission before it becomes too late....I won't let such a silly thing take the best of me or placing fear within me. I'm not afraid.....this mission is more important right now than my own desires.......that's all I have to say.....you believe me right?" she said to see her horse companion nuzzle against her but she smiled shutting her eyes to hug him.

She knew they were so close or halfway through this journey so no silly stupid curse would stop her. Alana was about to get on her horse and look around for some time to get some fresh air. However, she heard the doctor looking around for her to make her stop and goes inside the tent to look away and hide to think of a plan. She could lie and keep moving ahead. The others were trying to find the princess before Alana stepped out and told them she was okay.

"Princess, stop lying. You're not well and needs to rest." he said to her.

"I'm alright, it's nothing doctor but were wasting time. We need to keep moving...."

"But princess Alana-"

"You dare talk back to me and disobey me??" she said getting on her horse but the doctor grew worried hearing the tone but slowly looked down.

"N-no."

"Then lets move..." she said looking away but the others started getting everything packed up but one informed Gareth about it saying the princess was okay and they could move on to the port.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Gareth was worried about her and by the end of th3 day they stopped st a lake
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:08 pm

She sees others resting and letting the horses drink some water and eat. Alana did the same thing while watching the horse drinking the water but she was petting his head smiling. He did so much in this journey but at least their getting closer to the target. The others were speaking about things but the doctor was still keeping an eye on Alana. She might be in denial about her own feelings and grew worried about the darkness building up in her body. She didn't even know it and it could be too late before she noticed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Gareth went over to her and asks her if she was okay
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 pm

"Of course I'm alright, general. Why do you ask?" she asked looking over to him confused but she saw his worried expression before looking away from her. Even by the tone, he wasn't sure if she was okay or keeping things to herself once more. With studying and work, Alana never did much except stay inside when she got older as a child. Him, he did have half playtime and work time with his family.

"I'm just asking because I don't know if you're okay or need rest."

"*Sighs* I'm fine. I don't understand why you all worry so much over a silly thing. Besides, we have more important things to deal with. Including our mission of getting to the final destination point." she looked away from him but Gareth sighed now more worried about her.

"Princess.."

"As I've said; I'm. Fine. Now please, you should be getting some rest yourself. We all need the most rest before moving on tomorrow." she said gently but shoos him off so he can get some rest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 10:21 am

She went off on her own to a secluded spot by the lake surrounded by trees and rocks. She panted funally gwtting away but the darkness hit her hard. She stumbled holding onto a rock and undressing to dip her legs in the water. It was cold and she shivers washing her legs before she hears a rustle "hey alana ouch" there was a loud snap as the branch she ducked to get in was snapped by him it was a few inches thick and he git whipped by the stump as it whipped bwck to where it was cutting his face. She gasps as she turned to civer herself and he froze fir a moment looking then turned his back. S-sorry i didnt kniw you were bathing you vanished so quickley i never said there were bandits and and... why arent you attacking me?" He thought out liud but he refused to look.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:27 pm

"Oh come now, General I'm not that mean to hit without a reason. However, you should leave before I do plan on doing that. Now, is their something you wish to speak to me about or no? If not, you should give some privacy right now so I can try to relax?" she said not looking at Gareth but he looked more shocked since Alana would have threw something but he keeps looking away before letting out a sigh.

"R-right. I'll go ahead and leave......" he mutters to quickly leave the area without looking back. That still shocked Gareth that Alana didn't hit him nor yelled but she just keeps relaxing as if it never happened. Later when she was done, they were all back on the road to the destination again. She didn't say a thing from this but the darkness was growing more and more larger that she didn't know it. The doctor was taking the responsibility to help her to his best but that only didn't help as much. They did get near some smaller pathways with the others following them but when the day just passes along, Alana noticed something upon the horizon. Were they almost there or was this another older fort?

"What do you think princess?" one asked her but some asked Gareth to what he thinks.

"That could be it but we need to make sure first. What do you think, General?" she asked Gareth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 3:49 pm

This is an older fort from the early days of yhe kingdom and iy is oir last stop before we go to where we will break ground for the seaport.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 3:52 pm

"Then we better get a move on then. Were still wasting time." she said turning with her horse to the other way so they can move along. The others were still walking over but the rest hope to get to this new location rather soon because the traveling was long. Gareth looked ahead but he wonders if Alana really was okay since she's been avoiding him again and only wishes to get to this new location. Might as well go ahead and make it a new kingdom fort for them and others. Who knows it could be for the greater good. However, the voices haven't spoke about something but she slowly sighed about it.

They might have left her alone for now but she felt slightly different than before. Was she getting sick? No, she was okay.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:02 pm

The fort was mostly ruined and they stayed in the intact part. Gareth and Alana stay in the other side where it wasn't safe for anyone else. Gareth worked to sbore up the wall as Alana set up her tent and go inside. The darkness inside was getting impossible to ignore and she had to rub or pleasure herself to quiet the voices. Her thoughts of Gareth were strongest then and she wanted him she had to admit it to herself but could she ever admit it to him? She was still mad that he left but he was trying harder than ever before to help her even noticing something was not normal even after so long. She held her chest pushing her fingers in as she whimpers and muffled moans into her pillow as tears of need and want stream from her face.

She cums and falls limp on her bed then grips her chest n fear...this time pleasuring herself didn't work and she grew more sensitive to touch as her mind was focused more on him by the darkness. The light itself reflected him and she reaches then release from these feelings gripping her. She resists and holds herself back fling into a heated delirium what he took her as he could without mercy satisfying her every desire. The next few hours pass in this heated delusion until she snaps out of it and weakly climbs into her bed. The ground was wet where she was laying and her time was up. The darkness was slowly taking over changing her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 4:10 pm

She barley changed her clothes before passing out on the bed panting deeply from her skin being soaked in sweat and her mind falling to nothingness. The voices saw her pass out before one lowers down near the weak princess, forming a male hand to touch her cheek. She was burning heavily from the overload and it made it chuckle at her. Seeing how adorable she's being. However, the darkness had took over her body and mind.

'Times up, princess.......' he said before looking at her while the darkness reaches to grab her body and wrap up around her that she didn't even fight back. Her body was too weak to fight and that only made things worse. No one else noticed it at the moment but some was wondering if the princess was okay since she was sleeping. Gareth checked the wall after a while but he did look at the tent hoping the princess was okay. He looks ahead to check the wall and look out before he didn't notice the darkness of a female behind him speaking in his ear. She was speaking in non understanding words to make him look behind him seeing nothing.

"Strange......" he mutters before keeping a look out before the night moves along to morning. Gareth and the others watching over the area was either waking up or waking others so they could move on but while he sleeps, one of the house maids was checking on the princess to see it was quiet.

"Princess Alana, it's almost time to wake up. Are you still sleeping?" she looks around seeing the tent empty but she blink wondering if she was bathing. She wasn't in the other room and she wasn't changing. The house maid grew worried before looking to her bed and sees it empty. She gasped in shock before seeing one guard walking in.

"Maid, where is the princess's horse? He's-"

"She's gone. The princess is gone!" she cried out in a panic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 am