Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am

Hus fingers run through her hair as he holds her head. The sucking and bobbingnof her head cintinue earning her moans from him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm

She only kept slurping onto his member more and more while feeling more silent right after. Her eyes still covered from the blindfold but that left her wondering what she should do later on. Maybe in time, he will think of more ideas on what to do with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:25 am

He pulled out when she got it ti its full size and he pushes her back in the ropes so they will lift her up and he slams inside her pussy violently thrusting into her as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:18 pm

"Mffmmmm!!!" She couldn't move after all that but Gareth only keeps her still with each buck of his hips getting deeper and deeper into her. He groans loving how wet and warm she got but left him slightly dazed in a matter of seconds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:23 am

He keeps slaming and grianing go8ng all out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:55 pm

"Mffmmm!! Mmmmmm mmmmmm feefmmmm!!" she shook her head feeling him going all out with her and yet, she only look flustered thanks to him. The sensation of being full by his member only caused her to burn up much more harder than usual. Gareth panted still slamming into her but keeps his hands on her breasts to give a few squeezes. She whines feeling that but lowers her head to twitch. He was at his mercy and he wouldn't show any mercy towards her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:04 am

He continues and groans slamming harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:19 am

Even if Alana was too dazed to speak to him she loved how he was ruthless to her. How dominate he became when losing himself like this. He even reaches in front of her and grips her breasts to give them a squeeze and pull. He wanted to really show his pleasure to her but she only whimpers feeling her body burning up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:31 am

Haa whats wrong did my pleasure take away your voice? Maybe i have to make you scream!" He thrusts nire violebtky as hard and deeo as he could
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 pm

She screams out feeling him slam into her suddenly but that got mixed with moans too, looking down at the floor to see some of her wetness spilling into a puddle. Gareth panted still slamming into her violently but it left him burning up to force her down on the knees still slamming into her even harder now. Alana couldn't even speak but screams and moans out just as badly now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:18 pm

He was going all out and slammed worse as he couldnt hold back anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:45 pm

She couldn't tell him to slow down or relax from how badly he thrusts into her but Alana didn't mind. Her body only burned up to slam back into his thrusts wanting more of him. She only still cries out before looking more dazed to burn up a little more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:20 pm

He was going do hard he was losing control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Alana turns to look back at him again but Gareth groans out feeling more aroused in heat. He helps her sit up on both knees to gently burn up a little thanks to it. Her place soaking the ground before he thrusts deeply into her as she twitched once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:58 pm

He groans in her ear hupd bucking wuldly as she took him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:40 pm

"Mffmmmm!! Mmffffff!! Mfffmmmnnnn!! Mmmmmm!!!" She looks up dazed again from the thrusts he did but Gareth only hugs her tighter as she was clamping down on his member again which pulsed inside of her. He only forces her to lay back against him but that wouldn't stop Gareth from taking her like some pet. This was his revenge for the week of punishment and he wouldn't stop for anything.

"You seriously like being my pet don't you, Alana? Just look at how wet you get when I treat you as one. Should I start training you to be good and listen to me?" he asked slapping her breast to get a whines moan from her. Even the hit started feeling good but he still kept hitting her waiting for the answer. He sees her shaking against with arms behind her back but noticed she still had the gag in her mouth.

"Well?!?"

"Mffmmmmmm~" she couldn't speak looking down at the floor drooling but Gareth sighed to force her head back and look at her keeping himself buried inside of her.

"I keep forgetting you can't speak with this gag in your mouth....hold on." he reaches behind her head to undo the gag that pops out of her mouth. Right away, she gasped coughing a little with saliva spilling past her lips from how good she felt.

"Hah....hah.....hhahh...."

"Now, tell me what you want. Be a good girl and speak!" he said pulling her chains to make her yelp but Alana whines feeling worse now to squirm against him.

"Please s-sir...please p-play with me......please play with me....I need master to play w-with me.."

"You want me to what?" he said pulling her back harder to get a whimper now. She got so wet now that Alana's pussy was clamping down on air as she shook in place.

"P...mmmmm..play...w..with me.....Pet wants to play..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:48 am

That doesnt tell me anything
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:21 pm

She whines from what he did but Gareth only made her wait even longer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Gareth waited making her weaker until she had to cinfesd exactly what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:17 pm

She couldn't say it but turns away to open herself up to him while whimpering again. She needed him to pleasure her but it made her feel even hotter now thanks to that. Gareth wonders what she was trying to say but it left her feeling more aroused.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:31 am

My my yhat is surely a wet open pussy now what am i supposed to do with that?" He asks her darkly making her more embarrassed and aroused.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:04 pm

"W-what do you t-think? Don't leave me like this Gareth or else I'll-" she tired to make a threat towards him but sees Gareth laugh at how adorable she became. Even feeling and getting all of that, she still seems too weak to really do anything. One of hands reached down to touch under her chin and lift her head up. He and her cast a deep gaze upon one another but she blushes from being looked at.

"W-what?"

"I'm not doing anything silly. You are fine but that gaping hole only makes me curious to what I need to do with you. I might have to close it up." he said seeing her squirming a bit while Alana looked flustered from the whole thing and wasn't able to speak.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:59 pm

Darkness closed in as he enters her and after she was dazed and weak holding him as he held her loosely in his arms. She smiles and nuzzles him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:14 am

They only look at one another in their eyes before they kiss and wrap their arms around one another. This left her whimpering a bit too before gently lick his bottom lip and feels more heated again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 pm

"You must be hungry for it to want even more"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am