Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 am

Gee fire was going sttong as she keeps kising him. It after a few more kisses from her he was blushing but she was overheatig. Her lust ws building more and she was losing herself again to her desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:24 am

Gareth didn't know what to say to her but that left him blushing again when she rubs her hand down his chest. The heat still burned between them before he slowly sees her purring again to feel him getting harder and aroused now. "Ho-hold on now. We can't....we just did it so much a-and we...I don't know if...." he said trying to stop her but Alana started to look more dazed to gently getting some idea now.

"You know what, love? Maybe we should.." she said to see him now confused about what she was thinking while the two of them step out of the closet to see the coast was clear now. He follows after her but wonders what the heck was going on now.

"Alana-"

"We need to make this more fun for us, even with us almost getting exposed to doing it in the open. So, I'm going to punish you for that.."

"What?! M-me? But Alana, I didn't-" he stops speaking when she held a hand up since she was serious about things like this. Her eyes only darkened a bit to smile at him. She only then grabs his arm to leave the dining hall to their room. In a few minutes, he and her were dressed up while she was standing up with him sitting on the bed looking confused.

"I'm...being punished?" he asked repeating it to be sure he heard right.

"Yes. I had the idea of punishing you in case things happen so for your first one, you don't get to play with me for a whole week. I know we are getting more attracted to one another that we might be doing more than we think. So, no pleasure for a week. You can't ease yourself in any way. You can't touch yourself but you are allowed to think about me. However, no relief or helping yourself after that. If I catch you doing that, you will be punished for another week. do I make myself clear?"

"Alana, I don't know if I-"

"If you are able to hold on for a week without doing anything...I'll let you do what you desire to me as your reward. I won't hold back or fight. I'll do whatever you wish.." he said gently looking to her but Gareth blushes to look down before she smiled at him.

"T-that's crazy, Alana.....how am I going to.."

"You'll figure it out....now I'm heading to bed. Sleep tight Love...you'll need it." she sings before leaving his office and heads to her bedroom. Gareth remained there looking silent before he face heated up from how this will go. Knowing her, she might tease him during the weeks to make him wonder about it. He stood up to head to his own room and heads to doing something else.

The next morning, the week of his punishment began. As she said, she was being serious with her work while he did the same with his own. Even after that, he did get a glimpse of the princess working but she only waves showing an innocent smile on her face. Even when no one else was there, she gives a few teasing methods to him that made him blush. Yeah..this was going to be a long week.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am

Flashback* what about you?" She smiles "what about me?" Wel what if you go into heat. That haopens fast when you see me work." He said and she smirked
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 am

"I'll make it fair for you and not do that. True, I'll go into heat from not being with you but that makes the game more fun hmm? You'll see how desperate I become when I can't have pleasure."she said this to see him blush a darker red now. Why did she have to be like that towards him?

"So that's the idea?"

"Yes. Now, just do your best...I believe in you."
    Flashback end.

Of course it's easier said than done. Gareth was working on some things with the other workers today trying to keep himself busy because of this punishment Alana set up with him. Right now, he felt hard thinking about her but he didn't do anything that may cause him to get punished. The workers still went about their business but didn't know about this.

'Ugh, it's only the second day and it seems like forever. Why did Alana have to make me become punished for this? That's not fair. Although, she's going through the same thing I'm guessing trying not to punish herself...' he thought while checking the guide he was holding. He was wondering if Alana was okay but he knew she was strong and is doing okay. Just being sexual frustrating but nothing else after that. He shook his head and went back to work.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:51 am

By the fourth day he had started working 24/7 he was trying to keep his mind off her with work amd his efforts turned the fort into a well defended stronghold. The sea wall was complete which was hard with her sunning on the beach in a bathing suit. Meaning nothing. Dhe had sent all the men home that day so she could mess with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 am

"Lets see. This is getting close to finishing. If I had just a few more then we should be done by the end of next week." he said not knowing the others were sent home and Alana behind him while smiling.

"Hello there, Gareth." she said to make him jump startled and turn around seeing her. He blushes rather quickly when seeing her wearing a bathing suit.

"A-alana!?"

"Hello..."

"W-what are you doing here? Where are the other workers?" he asked while keeping himself away from her but she smiled a little more to think about it.

"No idea....maybe they had to be somewhere.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 am

When he startd to work she stripped down and lays out for him to see pretending to sunbathe
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:14 am

He ignored her trying to work on checking the plans but Alana was humming a little to still try getting his attention. Gareth was doing a little better than she thought he was with his punishment. Still impressive.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:27 am

Zeeing him work hard made her itch and she rubs herself for him moaning loudly to make him burn hotter. She rubs moving her knees to expose herself to him. She was dripping and her hips buck and it messes with him as he tries to work.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 pm

"Alana, please. I'm trying to do my work here. That's cheating." he said not looking at her while Alana only pouts to try rubbing a little harder now. Her eyes just kept right on him in hopes he'll notice her. More hotter moans left her lips to see her own wetness dripping down.

"But don't you want to? I'll forgive you if you just give up the duel.." she purrs to him to see him blush a dark red.

"That's not fair!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:41 pm

What if i lose what then?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:52 pm

"Then your punished to waiting another whole week." she said while smiling to Gareth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Ill get you back for this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 pm

"You can if you are able to get past this week Gareth. Get past it and you win..." she said with a smirk on her face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Oh i will and when i do that pussy will be nothing more that a ruined mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:59 pm

"Sure, sure. Anyway, I'm going to get some food. Till I get to tease you more Gareth.." she said walking over to him and planted a kiss to his cheek. This made him blush before she leaves with her bathing suit. He grips the table thinking about it before lets a shudder sigh out. This was really not easy for him but he already had plans for his punishment with her. As he stated; she will pay for this. fifth day of the week was here already and he was drinking some food at his desk. Just two more days before he was free from this punishment. He just has to survive till then or till 3 days.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Day 6 passed much the same way except he finished the sea wall to prevent stormes from flooding the bay too quickly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:46 pm

He was back in his office once more trying to relax for the time being but he was checking the time now. Just one more day was to pass now and he would get pass this punishment after this. He did all the missions that Alana requested of him and he was even shocked to see all the times she has tried to make him lose it. However, he was too strong for that and kept going. He lays back in his chair trying to stay calm but he only sighed to open one of his eyes to the ceiling. Still thinking of her and then remembers the reward if he passed.

'You...will...pay, Alana...I made sure of that with some things I got...I'll make you pay for this punishment....till your nothing but a wet, hot, mess..' he said in his mind but decided to take a nap for the time being.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:44 am

While he napped she was losing it. She expected him to break and fuck her silly again. When he didnt she was the one losing it. Her body was heated pleasure soaked and alot of pressure was building inside ber head and body. How could he do this to her and win. She had to think of something to make him fuck her soon or she was going to lose it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:07 am

She already was in her bed as well but squirming from the wetness that forms under her and on her clothes. Gareth was much more stronger than she thought he was and he had only one more day to go before the punishment was over. Alana was hugging the pillow tightly in her arms squirming on the bed to try and get some relief. However, she punished herself by not allowing herself to touch and pleasure for her release.

'I-I'm so so stupid. I thought if I got him to snap, he would be taking me already b-but he's not. Tomorrow is the last day of his punishment and I know he will get his revenge on me. Nothing I've tried on him worked and he is ignoring me because of it. But..I'm so horny and hot, he just won't leave me to get more but suffer like this....'

If she wanted to win this, she'll have to work hard before midnight later on. Alana just get some sleep to think of tomorrow and her last plan to make this work. The next morning, she was awake while she was going to try to plan this but she got stopped by some work that was needed to be done. So, she's been stuck in the other room working but she couldn't rush because it had to be correct.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 pm

He was reinforcing the sea wall adding cannons to it and ammunition. By lunchtimd. He found her busy and sat down to stop her so she can eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:23 pm

They didn't say much to one another while eating their meals but they just had a normal day with one another eating.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:42 pm

"Youre wcting odd. Normally youre trying to seduce me". He said smiling as he watched her eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 pm

"What? I just want to enjoy some food. Is that bad?" she said not looking at Gareth but he only tilts his head to think if she was going to give up. Was she actually backing down? They only kept eating their food together while enjoying the warmth this afternoon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 pm

He smiles enjoying his food and returns to work with a smug look on his face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 am