Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 pm

She shook a bit feeling more weaker looking ahead with her mouth open and her body twitching. Even from this, Alana never felt this good before and she only gotten more weaker because of it. Her body started to crave more of pleasure before slowly starting to move her hips a little more while hearing Gareth grunting and groaning as if she was getting tighter.

"Y-You feel so tight Alana..I never felt you so tight before.." he said while looking up to see Alana now slamming her hips down to get him even tighter now while feeling more hotter now. She didn't even answer him before only wishing for more of him.

"Hah..hah...ahhh I can't h-help it...you f-feel so good...you feel so good inside of me, Gareth. I can't control m-my body feeling more hotter and wetter now.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:04 pm

He was surprised as she moves harder and faster gaining wome of her streng t back but she was weak to the pleasure jolting and moaning from his and her own movements.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Both Gareth and Alana only gotten more aroused that she started bucking her hips down while feeling her place getting wetter and hotter. Her breasts bouncing slightly as she kept moving her hips even more. Even feeling his cock getting bigger from inside of her as she was bucking her hips and slamming even harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:37 pm

He groans in pwnt up oleasure and lust as his hips slam hard into her pushing it as deep as it will go. He was lost to his desires and squeezes her breasts hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:07 pm

"S-so good!! You're thick cock is ge-getting even deeper inside of my pussy. Your f-fucking me l-like your slave, G-gareth. Please keep fucking me more and more hah hah m-make me f-feel more pleasure...keep g-giving it to me!" she moans out slightly while slamming her hips with both hands rubbing against his chest to her fingers rubbing against his nipples. Gareth never felt her this wet before but it only made him wonder how in the world she felt this wet because of it. She just kept taking herself using his cock while it grew more and more to make it seem more tighter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:13 pm

He slammed hard and deep swelling fast and thick inside. It started to feel like presure was building i side him as he fo tinued.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:01 am

Alana kept bucking her hips down even harder now that she slowly cries out feeling more pleasure because of it. Her body slowly feeling more weaker now because of her pleasure getting to her head. In some way, she only felt more weaker because of it and felt more hotter thanks to her. She slowly leans her body forward now while feeling him thrusting his hips upward now while looking even weaker now while panting out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 am

He keeps going harder and faster until they both break and fall limp. Zhe lays on him and kisses his face weal as he held hee cuddling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Gareth blushes from the cuddle and kisses Alana gave him before returning the same towards her. He held her closer against his body before looking more silent while they rest on the bed together. Their naked bodies resting on the bed with the blankets covering them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am

She and he kisses and he relaxed in her arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 am

Alana and Gareth only relaxed on the bed but slowly looked more happy because of it. They savored this moment but looking more silent because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:45 am

He smiles as darkness starts to fall and when the last rays of the sun vanish she gasps feeling his lips close on hers. The kiss was heated and intense and he grinds his tip against her pussy to make her want it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:50 am

She whines feeling that but Gareth only keeps her tighter against his body while Alana tried to speak to him but he wouldn't let her. That only caused her to feel more weaker because of it. He deepens the kiss again that one hand moves to her hips to keep her right where she was as another weak moan leaves her lips.

"You okay, Alana?" he asked in a heated like tone but she only blushes again to pull him closer and kiss his lips even harder to make him groan from how soft her lips felt. He even felt her dripping again in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:05 am

Feeling her kis he knew she was fine and he felt her dripping getting wetter. He rubs it against her enjoying the kiss befire he pushes inside again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:07 am

She moans out feeling him push back into her while Gareth kisses her deep again to silence her tone. Only he gets to hear her like this before thrusting his hips upward to feel her even dripping out onto the bed while she moans into the kiss even louder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:28 am

Brb making breakfast

Gareth slammed harder and groans as he kisses her again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:34 am

ooc:Okay

bic: They shared a kiss with one another again but slowly feels her shifting against his body while Gareth thrusts into her more and takes over the kiss. This startled her but whimpers loving this that she relaxes against his thrusts but he gets right on top of her now while they break the kiss. Gareth and Alana panted in different times looking at one another while he was buried deep into her and her trapped under her.

She blushes not sure why he was just gazing at her before he shifts a little more on top of her before pulling his cock out and thrusts forward into her that she gasps feeling him. A weak moan leaves her lips but slowly moves upward from that but he panted watching her moving a bit and the sheets shift. He could even hear the wetness and squish noises while he took her in a slow teasing motion.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Hes kisses her lips and then her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 pm

"Aahhng.....ahhhh...ahhh.....nnnmmggg...mmmmmm..." she grips the sheets in between her fingers feeling Gareth thrust into her but Alana moans again loudly in the room while she enjoyed every second he was pleasuring her. Breasts pressed on his chest but he groans to push balls deep into her while slowly kissing her neck trying to get even more.

"G-gareth....d-deeper..I w-want it deeper..." she begs to him flushed but he heard the request to go even deeper that she moans even louder gasping each time his cock rubs against the spots even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:32 pm

The tup swelled and throbbed as he slammed harder

"Cant go much more haa im going to burst " he said going all out as his hips crash onto hwrs pushing him as deep as possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 pm

"Ahh!! W-wait wait wait! N-Not yet! Please not y-yet Gareth I..I can't!" she bit her bottom lip while feeling him slamming into her with each grunt leaving his mouth, feeling her clamping down on his cock that he felt way more closer now because of it. His hands moving down her thighs to moan out each time he pushes deep into her.

"C-comming!! I'm go-gonna cum Alana!!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:46 pm

He jackhammered for a minute hearing her scream and cum before his load flooded her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:53 pm

She panted and moans, arching her back from the bed as he fills her up with his hot load of cum. Alana panted twitching after a while before she feels Gareth leans in closer and kisses her lips while they savor the feeling for a while longer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:04 pm

After the kiss he moved out of her and panted heavily.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Alana did the same but she slowly whimpers looking more towards him that she gently kisses his lips as a thank you and how much she loved him. He gently touches her cheek before Gareth kisses her again showing a smile on his face. He only wishes to tell her how badly he loved her but that's for another time for them to relax and feel more happy with one another.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 am