Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Her mother seeks her out to tet and convince hwe to run away with gareth
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 pm

"Are you insane mother!? I am not running away from the kingdom over a man that's left me! Our people need me." She looked at her mother angry from what she suggested but Ariel sighed sitting on the bed while watching her daughter pacing the floor left and right.

"I know you don't wish to abandoned your home but look at yourself and him. Both of you never had the time to catch up and I know deep down you wish to. This isn't for you sweetie and I know you took my position as queen, I'm more worried about you."

"You have lost your mind mother. Their is no way I'm running away. I have so much to do...how can me running away work? It's not like we can join some organization to be free? Fighting for our freedom of the kingdoms?"

"Their are some out there but I just want what is best for you and Gareth. I bet even he's feeling the same pain like you."

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:33 pm

"Honey. I plan to send you both on a mission yo the isles to establish a new port. The two of you will run it yogether.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 pm

"A fort? But that's far away from where we are now. Not many are able to travel from just one sun rise and moon rise. I won't do it. I don't care if you think it's best for me and him, I will not leave my kingdom!" she said angry now but Ariel only looked more worried because of it. She wanted her baby girl to relax from this work load. Maybe work together with Gareth in hopes to being happy together.

"I know you are refusing this my dear but as your mother and the queen, you need to do this." she said but Alana looked away from her mother and begins to leave the room but Ariel stops her. She looks up at her as they just stared into each others eyes.

"You need to leave mother. I've heard enough.." she said mad but Ariel sighed, seeing the door open and leaves. The door slams behind her after that with a click of the door being locked. Other maids grew worried from the argument but didn't bother asking because it's between them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm

The king had heard this idea and loved it the idea of a new port would open trade to more areas and stimulate business and growth in the area. The ministers quickly gave their blessing and fave the command through the king in a rpyal decree that the mission would continue until the port was self sustaining.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:54 pm

"I'm glad to hear that you both approve of this but there is of your daughter agreeing to this. We need someone to hope of ruling that new location. This way things would be able to even among everyone where the trades are better watched. Though, we do need to be sure no enemies would get past the wall or barrier when they arrive." One said looking happy to the king and queen but Ariel sighed thinking about it.

"Which is the problem. Alana refused to go along with this. She wanted to stay here to hep us rule the kingdom. However, the work only seems to get worse that it might kill her later." Ariel said but Tomas sighed looking to his queen.

"Isn't their a way for someone to convince our daughter to go along with this? We need to have at least someone go and work on this." he said but she shook her head not sure about it herself. Alana did get the stubbornness from both parents before seeming much more harder to get her to agree to this idea.

"I understand but we need to make some plan now....or start."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 pm

The king strokes his beard. " threaten to marry her off that should do it call up the prince of the northern lands his bride is waiting here unless she decides to gothen send a hawk to send a cancellin . Message
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm

"Forcing her hand in marriage? But sire isn't that a bit too much to place through your daughter?" he asked but the king looked at him with a serious look, thinking this other was rejecting the idea.

"Are you questioning your king?"

"N-no-no sire! I'll be sure to send the message right now." He bows and goes to start writing the message to the other lands and to the northern lands of the request. Ariel looked shocked at her husband for suggesting such a thing but he smiled at her, knowing this would work. Even Alana hated things like that, it's close to a shot of trying.

When the messages were written and sent, Alana was busy at the time working on another peace letter between other regions that wished to see an audience with her or her parents. A maid was there cleaning her room for the day but worried about her queen that still worked non stop.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Gareth went to see her and knocked but as he did she was sumoned yo the yhrone room by a herald and he went ahead of her because he too was summoned
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Alana wasn't in the good mood right now and still had much work needed to be done. She better hope this was some good news regarding of what is going on with the shipments. She arrived at the main doors of the throne room and sees a few guards and maids standing there. Even seeing both her parents standing there with the royal adviser. She walks over looking more confused to what is happening but sees Gareth there too.

"Ah, queen Alana and General Gareth, thank you both for coming-"

"Enough with the simple words. Why have you called me here. I have things to do right now and your bothering me of my work. I need to get things to do right now.." she already told them about it but she sighed to only see her mother worried about what they will explain.

"Your majesty? Is something wrong?" Gareth asked but the royal advisor didn't know how to say it without Alana snapping at him.

"Well, by order of your father it's been decided of your hand being given to another in marriage. In other words, the other lands will be coming soon to see which will win your heart." he said but sees Alana looking shocked and Gareth not responding.

"WHAT?! When did this been decided!? I didn't agree to being married!"

"Y-Ye-yes true but your father figure it's proper for you to get-"

"No, no no, NO! I will NOT become forced in some marriage. Never in my life!"

"Alana-"

"Was this your doing mother? Why would you do this to me? Betraying my words and having father do such a evil thing like forcing me to marry!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Ariel sighs. "If you dont go through with the mission you will be wed within two weeks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:22 pm

"................" She couldn't believe this. Her own mother didn't fight back or become angry with her father. She was agreeing with this stupid idea of being married to other kings or princes to claim her hand. Looking away from her so called parents, the royal advisor grew worried while moving out the way of the family.

Ariel reaches to touch her daughter's shoulder but she moves back then leaves the throne room. She figures her daughter is angry with her parents right now but she wasn't okay with the idea in the first place. However, she did want her daughter to get out of the work load and just be happy. That's all a mother would want at times right? "Give it time dear, I'm sure Alana will make the right choice."

"And what if she don't? You know our daughter is a mix of you and me and we hated that sort of thing too. What's stopping anything from becoming more worse than it's needed. What is going to stop her from doing something that's preventing her from leaving?" she asked her husband but Tomas sighed and looked hearing the doors open and close. That depends on her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 pm

She had no choice to keep her freedom she had to go on the mission.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Later, the horses were ready for the mission departure but they will have a long journey ahead of them. That is if Alana agrees or comes out. Gareth was checking on the house he had during his journey while petting the side of it's neck. However, Alana was no where to be seen. The parents waited so they could give a good bye to the two but their daughter was no where to be seen. Did she forget the mission and left? Or was she so angry that she didn't want to see anyone right now.

"It's getting late milady. Do you think the queen left and abandoned this mission?" One asked.

"No. Alana is just angry right now but I hope she makes the right choice regarding this. I had a free choice myself when I wed her father so I know Alana will thank us for this in the future. Or so I hope." she mutters.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

The journey would take a month and tbey only had 20 people with them 10 were laborers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

"Gareth, we do apologize for how our daughter is behaving. She's just been so busy and distracted with her work that she figures things for her health were not important. I don't know if it's possible to ask of this but by request, watch over our daughter. Try to keep her from working too much because it's not good for her health to do such a thing. Her father did the same thing when he was younger and I was pregnant with her. I only ask if you let me.." she said silent but Gareth sighed looking down.

It's possible but he didn't want Alana to yell or scream at him. The king grew worried seeing the evening becoming night but no sign of the queen. They think she left the kingdom and decided to run away from this mission. Before long, they heard someone walking over but sees it's Alana. She didn't respond to her parents nor at Gareth, heading near the house to pet it's head.

"Alana?"

"....." She didn't say a thing before getting on the other horse and looking ahead. So she was still furious with them for setting things up like this but insisted on getting this over with. However, this also told her she'll be staying here from now on.

"Seems she's going along with it. You better get on your horse Gareth."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Gareth mounted his horse and went ahead.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 pm

She follows after him but didn't say a thing while the others accompany them till they show up at the destination. Ariel and Tomas sees Alana not wave bye to them and just looks ahead riding the horse. Gareth was already doing his thing but keeping ahead with some knights leading the way to their location. True, the ride will be long but it'll be worth it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Several hours pass before they stop at the nearby vilage to pick up volunteers supplies (alana thought the exrra supplies were unneeded as rhe volunteers beought their own) and he went alone into the dark tavern for 30 minutes coming out with two barrels and putting them on his horse before they leave. He said no words to her at all out of fear and his men keep looking out. The laborers and volunteers made the ranks sweel to a 30 person company
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 pm

They didn't see many things or people out during the traveling trails. Figure how things are right now, it's too dangerous for one to travel alone. Having a group is the best choice because of the danger ahead. Alana keeps looking forward while Gareth did the same, either one of them didn't look at each other nor spoke making the others grow worried about the queen. Well, because she had to leave the kingdom, she might have become a princess again.

So far, they just keep going because of it and sees their progress moving smoothly now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:31 pm

The first night camo wa sset up in an hour she had her own tenr he slept under the stars alone. This wa she ronly chance to soeak with him if she wanted so far
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:37 pm

She would love to speak with him but Alana was angry with her parents and a little at him still. Alana wasn't sure if she's okay fully to speak with him that it could end up with them arguing with one another and she didn't want to fight. It's already bad that she's on this mission of traveling to the new kingdom by order of her father. However, it's better than being forced to marry. She bet many back there were furious because it was a trick to make her leave.

She was already in her sleep wear looking down at the blanket that covered her body. Already lost in through, Alana only wanted to figure something out that will clear her mind about this craziness. With a sigh, she only figure things will be okay after she calmed down first because she'll end up yelling at someone. Alana shuts her eyes to try and get some sleep for the time being.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Her dreams were sweet for the first rine in a long time no nightmares nothin ? That would make her want to stay awake
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Nighttime usually goes by pretty fast when she works from time to time. Why should this night be any different? Alana just wanted this to be over and done with but it seems she only will have to bear with it till the time being. She only sat up slowly in her bed thinking about what she needs to do but sees others working or getting ready for bed themselves tonight. She didn't see Gareth but he could be sleeping himself unlike she was. No problem with that but she rather get this whole thing over and done with this mission. Letting out a sigh, she lays back down and goes back to sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 pm

3 days pass and already she is feeling the darkness slipping away. Separeated from the poisons in her tea and the dark whispers of the cadtle she could see things werent dsrk at all but vibrant and bright. People werent plotting the end of the kingdom they were seeing right through the ministers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 am