Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hackers and Hunters of Azila city

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Hackers and Hunters of Azila city

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:09 pm

The time was 3:43pm in the afternoon as many people in Azila city was wondering around the area doing their usual thing of their life times. Workers and others being brought together that combines with the AVI company that's in control of this whole city. Some way others that work for the company either never leaves or is exterminated because of a order or work. Some that's left the company were on the run but ends up in hiding, forming organizations that can stop the company that has a hold of the people here. In a hidden area, a hacker was working on that right now while she was exploring the code that's in the system. She's found out not many has been seen because of the orders from the AVI Company but others tend to try keeping away from it.

"Lets see...security still high but I can't hack it with what systems I have. I'll need to up grade again." She mutters checking the watch she got and sees another holo call of a male that is a hacker as well.

"Hey, Jones. Any luck with the new updates for the computers? I can't see a hole in their security for me to work on it. When did they boost that?" Eva asked while Jones sighed checking his computer too.

"I don't know. They said someone tried breaking into the company but they didn't catch them from whatever they were looking for. So far, I'm trying to find a way to get past it till then. Bear with me, Eva." he said hearing her sigh.

"Fine. Just do what you can.." She said.

"No worries Eva, we will do whatever is needed to make this work. Besides, even you get sick of this whole thing going on over and over."

"Same with us and others hiding in the dark from the AVI company that rules this whole world of a city?" she said not getting a word from since he knew she was right about that. With so many others dealing with issues like this, things haven't been the same since then.

"Nevermind then.."

"Jones, how about you get back to what you were doing so we can keep working on doing what we have to okay?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Hackers and Hunters of Azila city

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Sitting at his computer another hacker watched. He has spyware in everything civillian level but this time he wanted to see then crack their target before swooping ib yo stealt he data
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 pm

"Okay, I'm going to try hacking this thing once more but keep the head guards up when I'm doing this. I know others are planning on either trying to get this from us and we need to be undetected." Eva saw others nod before they got to work on the hacking. She was looking through the screen seeing her working quickly when adding viruses and software into the main frame of the company but she had to be careful so no one would detect them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:58 pm

He watches yhe system like a hawk and sees the breach. He watched coubter intrustuon break under her artack and he slipped in thw home she made and took what he was look8ng for them left. She found what she was looking for before her ip got pinged and she had to pull out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:03 pm

"Eva, you got to pull out! You were spotted by the security!" One warns but she didn't want to pull out without getting the data in the computer.

"Are you nuts?! We've been trying to get this data for months now and you're expecting me to pull out when I'm within reach getting it!" she said mad but sees some warning signs of the computer trying to pin point her IP Address and the others.

"Eva, either you pull out or we'll disconnect you from the server!"

"But I can't!!! Not yet!"

"Fine. Disconnect her before were found!"

"Yes sir." They begin working on that before Eva got disconnected from the server and blocked the bots that tried to locate her. She did get angry for them doing that when she was this close but hits the wall frustrated.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 am

He looked at his data feed and planted the tracker in her software so he will know if she uses it. It was dynamic changing its disguise and moving through her system to hide. He was in. Finally he found her personal computer not a server copy or burned drive. He took his time setting his bug to passive scaning of her memorybanks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:03 pm

During that time, Eva was arguing with the others that signed her out of the system before she had the chance to get anything but it turns out someone else might have gotten it without them knowing. Did the enemy wipe their computers clean to save their own data? Maybe not if it made them do that.

"We are sorry Eva, but we were not going to let them track us down and find our location. Do you know that's risky since they would be able to track us?" one said but she ignored that still fueled with anger because of it.

"OF course I know that you idiot! We were that close in hacking the information to stop them but no you guys stopped me before I had the chance to do it! Right now, someone else was able to get that info and we have nothing in return."

"We understand that but it was too risky for us to do anything right now. Maybe after a while, we can re think of a plan in order to fix this and go for another place that might have back up data."

"Oh, and you think doing that will do us any good? Thanks to that, we still don't know how in the world we are going to re hack that same place with the information. We don't even know if the one that took the data is villain or ally. I guess we won't know unless we find him or her and talk about this-"

"Enough Eva. We will speak of this another time but for right now, we need to make sure no one tracked us and our information. You could take this time to re think of a plan." one said but she sighed to look away and storm out back to her room to think for a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 am

He smiles and pinged her computer with a message. " I HAVE WHAT YOU WANT. " was the only thing in screen for a moment then her computer went back to normal with an email. The email subject was the same thing she saw on her computer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Eva looked shocked seeing the message on her screen before going over to type some encrypt like notes to see something. Was her computer infected with some virus or something? Did the others find her location? She was typing to find something but another message popped up to see some new message.

"If you wish to find out what is going on, then click the e-mail silly girl."

Eva glared at the screen before she quickly goes ahead to see the e-mail still shown on the screen. After a bit, she sits down to make sure she had no one seeing this and moves her mouse to click on it. The e-mail shows some more info but it was the same thing she was trying to get before seeing a chat box open with a unknown user online.

"What the-"

Unknown user: "Are you going to type and say something or are you going to ignore me?"

Eva replies: "Who the hell are you? How in the world did you get my computer and find me?"

Unknown user: "That's not important right now. All I can see that you must be furious right now because I took your code before you did."

Eva replies: "Then what are-"

Unknown user: "I can't say to you how in the world I did this because you might try to link back to the source of finding me. I can't have that."

Unknown user: "Besides, hackers like you should be more careful of your surroundings when it comes to finding the main hits of code and information that can be good on the market.."

Unknown user: "So dear, what will you do now..."

Eva replies: "......"

unknown user: "No response from you?"

Eva replies: "You Bastard! When I get my hands on you....."

unknown user: Good luck with that dear......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:47 am

He pulled out of her system wiping his virus clean
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

From the one that left the message, Eva had no comment towards them and wonders what the heck just happened. She lets out a sigh and tried to clear her mind to think about what she needs to do now. After a while to think, she stood up and goes to check up on some things but she wasn't sure what to say about this to anyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:02 pm