Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Hannibal: Within the worlds of Omegas and Alphas

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 am

He only relaxed even more thanks to all this but Brandon wished to do even more so he can gain Melina's trust and favor to what he was planning on doing. That only left him wondering what was going to happen now or what he could think of doing. By the morning, he will somehow this whole thing will be fixed. The air will be cleaned and right again before this whole mess began. At this moment, Brandon just heads to bed himself and even thought of ways to show her his kindness.

With a smile shown on his face, he heads to bed and goes to sleep for another day was around the corner. That morning, Brandon was already awake due to some level of calls that morning but it was something he was waiting for after the text conversation. The air was cleared this morning and the heats have went down to their normal levels. The ones that caused this whole thing was arrested and sent to the main hall for punishment.

Brandon for once was happy about this being done with but he was hoping the others in town will understand and hear about it. He turns on the tv and looks at the channel. The news just came on and he sits down with one maid holding some coffee for him to drink.

'Good morning everyone, I'm your host Sasha miles on news 2 you and here is the main story going on. Just last night, we got word of the mating gasses have been cleared from the air. Many residence there are waking up to see this theory is correct by the air being breathable again. The ones that caused this were a beta family that seems to wanted revenge on the brown bear clan. Turns out nothing was said about their actions but they refuse to speak about anything else right now or at the moment.'

"Hmm, so it was them. I didn't know they would go down that route in order to get back at Tony's clan.." he mutters under his breath.

'Reports say everything should be normal again like nothing happened but others are telling everyone to be careful and stay calm. During that time, we should be able to figure out why later on. For other news, the doctors tells the people that the air won't cause mating urges to come after the gas has been cleared so rest assure everyone, it's all good now. And now, the weather..' she said or started to say while Brandon rubs his chin thinking about this a little more but stood up with the maid leading him to the bathroom so he can get ready for the day.

While sitting this to mind, Brandon wonders if he was going to maybe get more ways to have a one-on-one conversation with Melina later. He wanted to do just that in hopes of showing how much he wanted to be happy for them. Or at least her knowing him a bit better. As for her, she was still awake or sleeping right now but wanted to savor the warmth of the bed again before the sun shines on her face. She feels the warmth from the sun before slowly looking ahead to see another morning up and rising. She could see that it was still early but she didn't mind it while sitting up in bed to stretch.

With a light yawn, she only started to relax again but looks to see even more things with fixing her bath for the morning. The water was nice and hot but she got it to become warm a little before taking her bath that morning humming. The two maids were waiting for her this time while holding towels and other things but that left her wondering what will happen now after all this. Was the others in town alright? They were now because Melli didn't see the news this morning. She soaks in the water for a while now before she slowly begins thinking about it. Today shouldn't be too bad and it left her wondering what to do today. Tony gave her a day off after yesterday so he figures she was shaken up.

True, the whole thing freaked her out but she was unsure about why that was. Could it be that she was really unsure about the whole problem going on? Or was she just misunderstood about things? After cleaning herself up, she got out and dries herself for a few minutes. Next, she goes to the room and begins to rub lotion on her skin and get dressed. She sees that no mail was given since it's still too early to say but Melina didn't mind that.

She steps out of the room after getting ready but she wasn't sure what to do right now. She didn't know if servants were sleeping? Same with Brandon. She lets out a sigh to look ahead on something before she hears someone in the kitchen to take a quick peek. It turns out that it was the cook this morning but she saw some food being made for later.

"................"

"Hmm? Oh, good morning my dear. How are you doing today?" he said while showing a smile on his face but this left her wondering what to say or do. Melina didn't say anything else but she showed a smile on her face to give a wave.

"I'm doing alright. How about you?"

"I'm alright my dear. Just cooking breakfast but I wasn't expecting you or anyone to be up this early."

"I sorta do that in some way but I love waking up to the morning like this. It's really relaxing so I make a choice of waking up early or not for my spare time. It's rather..nice." she said smiling back but he didn't say much to show a smile on that subject. He turns around to finish cooking but the cook was happy to hear that she was doing alright this morning.

"You know my dear, the master was hoping that you both will sit down and talk. In hopes of you being alright? I know you may still not be alright with speaking to him but-"

"Maybe not...."

"Pardon?"

"I think..I actually owe him a apology for my behavior. I know I had troubling times in my youth but I figure why not? I just wish to make some amends towards this you know? Or at least hope he will forgive me for...how I acted. I guess I'm not sure how the brown lion clan behaves this time or what his family is like. So...maybe I need to say sorry towards that."

"Hmm, I'm sure he will be happy to hear that from you...." he said.

"Hmm? he would? Even after everything that has happened between us? I didn't know that or at least that's what I figured. He should be angry with me for doing something so stupid to him and yet..."

"He still forgives you. The master understands that you had it hard for someone with a condition that acts up so badly. I get or guess that things sorta got to you that it's harder to figure out. IF you wish, I'm sure he will be happy that you both speak about this together. I even made a big breakfast so that you both can do just that..." he said gently but she blinks looking to him while showing a light smile upon her face.

"I-I see..."

"Oh, and I don't know if you knew this but the news said something about the issue in the air being resolved. Seems things are back to normal." he said that made her look shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes. They spoke about it this morning..Turns out another beta clan was trying to destroy everything but put the blame on Tony's clan." he said mixing some batter in a bowl but Melina was worried when hearing that.

"I didn't know that...but that seems a little odd.....did they say why?" she asked him.

"No one knows but their in questioning to see why. The city is back to normal now since the levels went down so everything is alright again.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:00 am

He was thinking about tonys clan working on ideas
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:55 pm

During that morning, Brandon was speaking on the phone with Tony to tell him what was going on. He of course was not happy about what the other beta clan did to him but that left him wondering why. How on earth would someone like them do that to his clan? Brandon figures he could tell Tony his plan but he'll wait for that when they meet up later if possible. That way it will be kept safe so no one else will know.

That would be for later while he got ready for the day to see the sun still out and for him to be ready. Brandon walks down the stairs to head to the kitchen but stops to see something he wasn't expecting. The cook was still there of course but beside him was Melina wearing a cooking apron covered in some flour. She was having a happy time cooking something but Brandon wasn't sure how to respond to this. Why was she cooking?

"My dear, you never told me you could cook such a dish!" he said watching her.

"This is just something of a side thing I like. Second, why else do you think I would be here either cooking myself something? I don't want to make you and the others cook and you could be tired or something." she said while adding some sauce in the mixed noodles.

"You are so sweet and I'm sure the others will think the same but we are servants and it's our job. I'm sure you want to do something but we are used to this sort of thing." he said.

"I guess...I learned a lot from my mom and now...I'm doing this for me and her. Weird?" she asked to see the cook shaking his head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Uhe smiles looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 pm

"Then your mother must have a very kind sweet heart to do that much for you. She really wanted you to grow up into a find young woman and it seems she was right. I know right now, she's happy for you." he said showing a smile but hearing that made Melli's eyes widen a little that her heart almost stops beating. She never really thinks of her mother but she slowly looks down at the food she was cutting up.

"You mother must be someone you look up to for the best of things and yet it's rather adorable to see such a thing. I wonder how you would be if it wasn't for that..."

"I don't know........I guess it's just me..." she mutters that last part before the cook noticed that.

"Dear...did I say something wrong?" the cook asked her worried but Melli only shook her head no since she wasn't sure what to say about it. Even Brandon noticed her reactions when speaking about her mother but that made him wonder what ever happened to her parents. Were they still alive in the city somewhere or.....no?

"My dear?"

"S-sorry...I got a little lost there. My bad.." she said gently but the cook gotten worried to slowly touch her shoulder gently. Wondering what was wrong with her. Was she alright or was something on her mind?

"Dear....if I said something wrong I'm sorry. I figure if your parents were.."

".................."

"Dear???"

"You didn't say anything wrong...I was just..thinking about them. About both of my parents.."

"May I ask how they are?" he asked but Melli only remained silent after that point before looking at the food she stopped cutting up.

"*Sighs* My mom......she's.....she's alive. I always tend to try and visit her when ever I'm off of work from the police. She seems happy that I've grown up into a strong young lady and she's even proud of me.........from what I hear." she said.

"That's good to hear my dear but...why do you sound sad though? Also, what about your father? Isn't he happy at how far you gotten in your life?"

"I'm sure he will be but.....it's hard to say.."

"Hmm? Why do you say that?"

"Because my father died many years ago..."

"Oh dear, your father was....hold on, everyone told the city that he was alright from that sudden attack.."

"That's only to cover up the lies about what really happened."

"W-what do you mean dear?"

"Many years ago when I was a younger little girl, my father, Ozo, broke a promise he made with your master's son that used to rule the clan before Brandon took over. He was promised by his orders to hand over his own daughter's hand to become their son's mate in order to keep things under control with the white snow bunny and brown lion clan members. He didn't want to give up his own daughter for such a thing but Brandon's father was more powerful and could kill him. He knew how powerful he was in this city and everyone feared him just as badly. When he found out my father broke the promise, he was hunted down like live prey and murdered on the spot outside of the city."

"O-oh....I'm..oh my lady I'm so sorry.....but then...."

"My mother was hunted down next but they.......*eyes shut* they found her while beating her up rather badly because she was afraid and refused to become a servant to Brandon's father. She knew he killed her mate because of the broken promise and she didn't want him to use her like some toy. He was not happy for what my clan or the leader of my clan did to him or my mother's rejection to not serving him. To most, breaking a promise is no big deal but Brandon's father didn't like that. He ordered her to be punished rather badly and became hurt that she gotten amnesia, forgetting she had a daughter or a husband."

"R-really? She has no memory of you or the others?"

"No, all memories are gone. She doesn't remember who I am by even looking at me. All memories were gone by that time she was attacked but to me finding out...it really hurt. Knowing my mom never remembers me...." she said but the cook looks at Melli again to see her shaking a little not showing her face but tears were forming in her eyes that the cook didn't notice yet.

"So she's in mental care...."

"Yes. He spared her...out of his dark pity but my father died because of him breaking a promise. Now, I still visit them...my father at his grave and my mother in the hospital where their taking care of her. The others in my clan are still alive and I see them from time to time but they are only hoping to live their lives but hope that I'll be okay.."

The cook felt more worried for her, ready to speak but stops seeing some tears finally running down her cheeks. This whole thing was painful to her and she never liked speaking to it about anyone. However, Brandon heard about it but he had no idea his father did that to her parents at all. He felt upset hearing the soft sobs in the kitchen but the cook lets out a sigh.

"My dear..."

"It makes me wonder....why would he do that to my parents? Why take away my parents? Why make them suffer? I wished I could have did something to help them...and my clan but..I was little. I was too scared during that time to do anything to help them and yet.......they are still living in fear because of the brown lion clan." she said crying but the cook sees her gripping the knife tightly.

"Miss.....please, I'm sure no one liked how things were but understand..it wasn't meant for-"

"I couldn't even do anything because I was a child at the time they died. My parents.....both taken away from me..."

".......I..."

"Besides.......all I can do is move on....what's the point of even trying?" she said quietly before looking angry that her Pureline PDI started acting up once more to make her cry more again. He noticed getting worried but she only looks at the knife wondering.

"I don't know why...why did his father have to hurt my family? Why did he have to be such a black soul person to bring such fear? We didn't do anything...We didn't ask to become live bait and yet he insisted on bringing that and destroying my family."

"Miss.."

"He ruined our families as many others. He took away the two people I loved deeply and yet..he didn't care. He just went for people that are weak or too scared to fight him! He didn't fucking care for anything but himself and his own family. He's saying others won't be able to scare him."

"Miss please......you have to calm down-"

"Why!? Why should I calm down! That monster took my parents! He hurt my clan! He ruined other people's lives for his enjoyment! He was nothing but someone that wanted fear and making sure his prey was bowing at his feet! He wanted that didn't he!? He wanted all that and yet he wanted the same for his son!"

"Melina please! He-"

"He what!? He's his son! He has the same blood flowing through his veins right now! He is following up to his father's business right now but in a different way! He has been doing everything in his power to make sure his son brought fear into this city and guess what?! He didn't have to! People are already scared of his son and the clan that walk the streets! Woman grow worried because they fear for their own lives now!! I had to raise up from the ground to get where I am because I wanted to stop this man but I....I couldn't even stop him from hurting my parents!" she screams out getting the servants attention as they gotten worried seeing the knife.

"Melina, I know that's what you been told but again, you shouldn't blame him...Brandon never wanted to be like his father...he-"

"He what!? He was unsure on what he should do?! Follow his old man's foot steps? Do what his mother tells him!? Show fear in the city while everyone else is living in fear by the word of his name!? My mother freaks out when hearing about the brown lion clan or Brandon's father because he was the one that hurt her!!!!! He wanted no one to rise above him because he was someone that didn't give a shit about anything but himself and the clan!"

"Melli-"

"His father took my whole life...he destroyed my parents and now you expect me to just ignore it and move on!?" she said in rage now that the knife in her hand swings down to a loud thud on the counter. The cook was shocked seeing this but the others as well as Melli was panting in and out while looking down. She stabbed through her whole hand with blood spilling on the counter now that spooked everyone else. She still was crying but only started yanking the knife out before stabbing her hand over and over again from her pain and anger in the past. The memory still hurts her and she dose her best not to let it hurt her but even during her weak state..it strikes.

"Melli please! Stop!" he cook begs of her but she still kept stabbing her hand over and over again before the cook grabs her wrist to make her stop.

"He ruined it! Ruined it, ruined it, ruined it, ruined it, ruined it! Ruined Ruined ruined ruined ruined ruined RUINED!!"

"Enough!"

".............."

"*Sighs* Someone get the first aid....right now." he said as two butlers went to find one but the cook makes Melli sit down and look at her sadden dazed expression. One hand reaching up to touch her cheek to see the pain in her own violet eyes.

"My dear....please. Master Brandon never wants to see you in this much pain. He never wanted to make any other suffer because while growing up, his mother showed him another light. She showed him to be himself and not follow another person's path because their told to. I know you were told many things as a child and....we are sorry you lost your father and your mother with no memory of you and her past life but please....please don't make it where you are to blame.." he said as the butlers came back with the first aid and the cook takes it to begins working on cleaning up her self wounds.

"I know it's a lot but........you must know now. Everything is alright....we might not be blood related but we all are family here...you can come to speak to us, even lord Brandon himself. However, he will be angry and worried that you did this to yourself........he shouldn't know but I have a feeling he dose." he said worried but in the hallway, Brandon was looking down but trying his best to control his anger that boiled inside of him with his hands clawing the wall beside him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:44 am

He went to his war room and looked over the map. His father he spent his whole life blamed for his father and he also spent his life cleaning up the mess since he came to power. He had teams out h7nting his fathers people and rooting them out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 pm

He never knew his father did such things to the white snow bunny clan where the leader was killed like prey and his mate getting beat up to make her lose her memory of her own daughter. The thought of it broke his heart and feeling more angry with his father. Did that man have any heart at all when it came to running the city? He always said he wanted what's best but he wasn't expecting him to do that. He turns over some older documents about the stories on her parents but saw it was true and typed down by his father himself. Both of the reports had her parents pictures on it with a stamp saying "Mission completed".

"............"'Why father? Why have you caused so much pain towards this city? Have you no shame in anything but yourself? I know that you seem to always do better with our family and here you are making things worse. If I known this before, I would have......*closed hands into a fist* I would have killed you for causing such a terrible faith. I want to make this right. I have to fix this or try to for her or she'll keep hating me forever knowing the situation of this. He wouldn't get away from this but........ugh, damn him!'

He hits the desk with his fist but only looks down to feel more silent after a while but Brandon still kept his head up. He had to fix this mess before things gets worse for either. He sees the map once more and started making orders to ones in that location working for his family to take the enemy out as soon as possible without getting caught.

"Why did my father become such a villain? Why would he do such things to this city and leave it scarred? Was he hoping for me to take over this city like he did to leave others in fear? Tch, I should have known and it's no wonder mother was never seen at home or takes me with her during his time point. Mother always was the kind one and yet he wanted to make others become afraid of him and me.......even through the eyes of others they still....feel bad."

He remembers the days he was little but his father telling him many things just to get him on his side. Sure he kept by his mothers side but he always did what he could to show he's still Brandon's father. Even having his blood running through his veins right now and even to his children if he has them one day.

Before long, he heard a knock on the door not able to look at it. "Who is it? Can't you seem I'm busy at the moment and don't wish to be bothered. This has to work or I'll never see what I want." he mutters but the knock happened again to make him sigh and sit up. "I told you I do not wish to be bothered right now! Can't you take a message and leave me be!?" he said this while walking to the door but hears another knocking to make him angry now.

"I said....*swings doors open* I'M BUSY SO STOP B-"

He stops speaking before looking at who it was at the door. Standing there while holding her wrist was Melli. She seems to have been crying for a while but her hand was wrapped up in some bandages that were stained in her blood. He could smell it strong from the bandage but he wasn't sure what she was doing here. He only relaxed his body for the time being but they stood there being silent for a while till Brandon wanted to say something to her without spooking her.

"..........."

"..........."

"...I..."

"...I..I'm sorry.....I never meant to.....excuse me." she said quickly to leave the location to her room but Brandon stops to see her leave quickly without giving the chance to speak with her. He looks worried but pinches the ridge of his nose feeling like he messed up again. After all that, he yells and scared her! This isn't his day right now and it's leaving him to feel more annoyed with things. She gets to her room minutes later before sitting on the bed and looking at her clothed hand again. Knowing it still stings after she stabbed it with a knife left her thinking what the heck is going on and why she freaked out like before. Seems her mind isn't clear again and thinking about the bad things again.

Melli shuts her eyes and hugs her pillow trying not to cry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am