Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Newly weds

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Newly weds

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Elisa was looking at the book that she was reading with her sister Suki while they were studying on some things left in the library of their home. The two sisters were done with fixing up some things in the house but they only gotten more busy with working. In some way, Both Shirko and Alexander were on missions right now but they should be back soon to get home so right now they had to wait for now.

Suki had a ring on her finger but she made them herself while the same for Elisa. They figure they were fun making things but their boyfriends had other plans since they been together for a good while. From the first dates to a few years being together. Of course Melina approved of this while Brandon was adjusting at first but now they love the boys for loving their daughters. Even their siblings were happy for their older sisters as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Newly weds

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 am

Suki and elsia felt their husbns hug them kissing their necks as the g8rls gigle hugging back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:30 pm

They looked behind them to see Alexander and Shirko there but they were back so suddenly. It's not even close for them to be back this quick?

"Welcome back the both of you. We didn't know you were going to come back home so suddenly. I thought you guys were still on your missions right now." Suki asked while feeling Shirko nuzzling and hugging Suki a bit more as she giggles from his nuzzles that tickled her.

"We were but our mission ended rather early so we came straight home to you two. We hope that's alright since you two must have missed us." Shirko said but knowing Elisa and Suki, the both of them sure did miss them.

"Of course we have. We been trying to keep ourselves busy till you returned but I guess you have and it shouldn't be a problem for you right? I mean, you both must have missed us too right?" she asked feeling Alexander hugging her tighter with a smile seen on his face.

"Dearly. We both missed you so much, we wouldn't know what to do without you two but we are happy to be back home now to you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 pm

The boys lick thebgirls up and fly home
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Suki and Elisa held onto their new husbands but they didn't show their flushed faces to them while looking down. Seems they gotten faster now from what was going on but they were smiling to hug their lovers close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Flying home was quiet
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 pm

"You know? it's been a long time since we did this sort of thing you know, Shirko.." Suki said gently to him as he smiled with a nod, flying still with Alexander holding Elisa in his arms.

"I agree with that. This sort of thing was relaxing for everyone and I figure we never did it for a long time it seems like we need one." Shirko said smiling but he feels Suki kiss his cheek to make him smile.

"Agreed. We need to do things like this more often. Without the work and crap.." Alexander said before feeling Elisa pinch his cheek to make him not be so mean or out of his character.

"I know, love. I'm just saying.."

"I know.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 am

They keep flying home
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:40 am

The four kept flying off together now relaxing a little more from this before finally seeing their homes near by. They didn't know much but living near one another was not too bad since the guys build the homes together with the wives help. They land near the new place of their home but it's still close to the city where Elisa and Suki's parents still lived with the other siblings that were still young.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:26 pm