Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:54 pm

He couldn5 fight it anymore and went to claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:10 pm

He rushes down to the stairs but hits a button on the wall. This turned all communications, calls, cameras, etc. off so it's just her and him. Melina has teased him enough and he was going to make sure she was punished for it. Even from being aroused thanks to her, she would get it good. He arrives at the locked door but flips a door open entering the by pass code but he gets distracted hearing her moaning and the loud smacks on her butt from the machines.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:43 pm

He turned the machi es off and flipped her collar switch. As she screams from the shock she blushed badly and got wwtter."your being punished for teasing me. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:47 pm

She couldn't move from being shocked before twitching and squirming on the ground, feeling her body being shocked that more wetness spills down her legs. He keeps shocking her for a while before he turns it off, watching her panting and drooling on the ground from the punishment.

"You naughty little subject...how could be so bad like this?" he asked to see her sit up on her legs and lick her lips.

"It's w-worth it if I get to play w-with my doctor.....unless you just came here to punish me.." she noticed his hard lump of his cock, crawling over to him that she was in front of him to rub her palm against it slowly seeing it twitch.

"You're getting so hard now, Doctor....are you going to punish me with this?" she asked but he flips the switch as she moans out in pain feeling her place dripping more and body twitching from the pain. He blushes watching her lean against his leg, grinding against him in hopes for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:04 pm

He fell back and it stood up through yhe tear of his pants yhe fall made.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:23 pm

She blushes seeing it swollen and thick as pre-cum was seen on the tip. It looked so hot being able to see her doctor like this before crawling closer to him and giggle. One finger moves above it and rubs against the tip, making him groan a little from the slight touch that it twitches again. She rubs against the tip a little more seeing him twitching that she stops lifting her finger away and pushes it in her mouth.

The taste got to her that Melina whimpers licking her lips making Brandon blush. "You're really good, Doctor. I never knew this flavor before..." she purrs before moving closer to his face to look deep into his eyes. He wasn't sure what to ask her before she presses her lips against is own to start making out. Her tongue swirling against his own, hearing groans from each other while doing so. His kiss tasted sweet but she presses against his body hoping for him to hold her while they made out.

Brandon's mind became fuzzy from the kiss but his hands grip her hips hard, feeling her slender hips against his hands that she groans from his touch. She opens one eye to see his expression but pushes him against the wall making out harder with him to sit in his lap but her pussy wasn't on is cock but just her butt that rubs against it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:42 am

He groans as it throbs worse pulsing with his blood it rubbed hard against her opening as she grinds it and her pussy drips a little on it making his pants wet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 am

She keeps it off her opening because Brandon was always teasing her why not her? Melina slowly pushes her tongue down into his mouth wanting more but he slowly shivers a bit more feeling more of her heat rubbing against his own body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:28 am

He groans and it throbbed as his power surged within his body as she keeps kissing him feeling him return it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:43 pm

The sounds of their making out was the only thing they could hear in the room, her moans of pleasure and his groans from the kiss. His hands slowly moved up by the sides and touches her upper back that she quivers from his touch. The feeling left a heated desire for more pooling in her belly. Her tongue pushes against his own with saliva spilling down their chins that he breaks the kiss, panting.

She's a strong kisser and made him have to catch his break but she whines not wanting to break from his lips. Melina leans closer to kiss his neck hoping to make him want her but his face looked the other way not sure how to respond to this till she spoke.

"Did you like my kiss Master? Was it good?"

"Y-Yes but you know your in so much trouble when you-" she kisses his neck making Brandon stop and groan as she grinds against his cock once more but using her palm instead.

"Mmmm you sure about that? You're so rock hard right now, this cock could easily punish me right? Won't you punish me again?" she asked while stroking his cock again to let a moan slip past his lips. He sees her smiling while her hand strokes and pulls at it, seeing pre cum appearing on the tip that she lowers down to it and licks around it. The taste was good on her tongue that she moans softly wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:37 pm

He was close and gasps from her licks and rubbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 pm

She kept going more and more that it begins to throb in her hand, making Melina look up to Brandon. "What's wrong doctor? Are you getting close? Are you going to cum?" she purrs to him as Brandon panted with groans mixing in his voice trying to hold back but that didn't work. It felt so good by the touches and licks but he grips her hair while she licked against the tip and all over getting him more aroused.

"If you want to cum, go ahead. Cum doctor. Cum all over me..." she purrs licking around it that she closes her lips around the tip before sucking harshly on it making Brandon groan feeling more close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:10 pm

He cums hard and it burst in her mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:26 pm

She keeps his cum inside of her mouth, taking each burst into her mouth. He didn't move nor say a thing watching his subject doing this before she looks up at him to start gulping his cum down her throat. It was loud to his ears seeing his subject doing this but his mind became dizzy to not care thinking of it. She was dangerous but in a hot way.

One hand pets Melina's head while she keeps gulping the cum down, wanting more of him but he wouldn't let her have more just yet. Melina moves closer to touch his thighs and suck on his cock harder in hopes of getting more making Brandon tremble from the feeling but she feels him falling on her bed while she was moving her head again, whimpering with slurping noises wanting him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 am

He geoans and tries to slow her down but that made her lower belly ignite. She wanted him inside and as she slurps and sucks getting him hard quicker that before. "Haa mm wait again dont tou want it anywhere else i hear its better to try differwnt things." He said to her making her want and desire grow from what he said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:38 pm

"Pahhh....W-what do you mean by that doctor? Is their more ways for us to have more fun?" she asked blushing to stroke his cock slowly that she felt the veins and it throbbing in her hand. Brandon gulps a bit from that before shaking his head not sure how to explain this to her without cumming on her right now.

"W-well?" she teased while stroking him more and more making Brandon moan even louder.

"Ahhh~"

"Come on, Doctor....pretty please..I want more and more pleasure. I need you.....badly." she purrs this to him but Brandon panted to lean back against the wall as she went back to sucking on his cock harder and harder again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:44 pm

The hot part down there on you. Haa" he panted and gulped. " where you are stroking me for you is another way " he looked away embarrassed to say it because he had never before and it was forbidden.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:50 pm

"What is it? Will y-you show me, doctor?" she blushes at him while seeing him blushing even worse. This whole thing was bad enough for him but he gulps to move her away from his throbbing cock to help her sit up and sit on the bed. Melina didn't get what he was doing before he gently lays her back on her back, her body exposed to him but he wasn't sure how to tell her.

"Alright.....umm, spread your legs open for me.." he said as she blinks to do as he said, opening her legs for him to show her dripping place. Even now, he saw it opening and closing for something. The clit hard and swollen as his face burned even redder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm

So have you guessed it yet? He asks waiting for her answer before he does anything to her just yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:01 pm

"Well? Can you guess?" he asked but Melina blinks looking at him before slowly reaching to touch her cheek. She wasn't sure what he's saying but thinks a bit more.

"Are you going t-to pleasure me down there?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm

That depends do you want it? He asks reaching low to jyst above it touching her skin and pushing a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 pm

She yelps feeling that to make Brandon think he did something but Melina whimpers with a purr loving his touch. He looks at her pressing against it but he still waited for her answer if she wanted it or not. "Did you hear me, Melina? Did you want it...or no?" he asked louder to get her attention but Melina whimpers to look at him and lick her lips.

"Y-Yes...Yes, I want you. Please, make me feel good?" she asked spreading her legs more that she spreads her pussy for him, making Brandon stop and look at her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:11 pm

He smiles and rubs his tip against her opening.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 pm

"Alright...just relax...it might hurt at first but you'll love it." he said rubbing against her place as Melina blushes feeling that but sees how big he was for someone like him. She whimpers feeling the tip rubbing against her clit as Melina waited for him to push into her but he knew this was forbidden. He didn't care anymore; all he wanted was her and only her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 pm

He pushed inside and she tore witb a pop

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 am