Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:28 pm

He pulled the pad away from her letting her have a small break whike he writes down more notes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:49 pm

She gasped and panted feeling more dazed and weak thanks to that before whimpering a bit more to get more aroused. She felt wetter now thanks to him but it only gotten a burning desire to have him instead of the machine.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

"How should i treat you next?" He asks the air but she hears and gives her desire as her answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:39 pm

She blushes hearing him but slowly shivers to move a bit in her binds. Melli whines trying to break free but she only shivers when the cool air blew against her skin and her twitching place.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:15 pm

"If you dont answer me ill use the monster machine " he said and she gulped this ine mimiked a guant monster that cant sarisfy its urges. Most victens were found fucked to death by them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:51 pm

"I...I want you, doctor please.......I want to help you now but I wish t-to get down now. Please.." she begs him but that only left him feeling more confused to what she wanted while losing his patience.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 pm

One more chance speak clearly." He warned setting up her punishment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 pm

"C-can I have master's love please? I w-want you pleasure you since you made m-me feel happy. Please doctor, let me-" she screams out when feeling him shock her as a warning but she only moans out from the pain before the limbs lower her down near his feet but she forces herself up, crawls over to him to grip onto his pants panting. She seems like a real mess but he didn't move while Melli was nuzzling into his leg.

"Such a mess.....your leaking everywhere subject."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 am

He knew his machine was working and she was fully effected by it. He could tell by hiw weak sge was and gow focused she was on his pleasure. His plan was evil, make her love pleasure till she cant get enough then use it and machines to keep her aroused and wanting while she begs for his cock. Sometimes he would give it but others zhe would be forced to fuck his limbs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:05 pm

She sits up once more to nuzzle into his lap but Brandon looks down to her and feels her stroking his lump in his pants. Another shock was given to her as she screamed out but Brandon smiled thinking she was precious like this but wonders if she'll be a good pet for him now. He pets the top of her head to see her look up lost and dazed now.

"Do you want something, pet? Are you hungry?" he asked to see her whimpering and nuzzling against him. More of her juices spill onto the floor under her that told him she was actually cumming.

"H-Hahhhaaahh....m-master....pl..please.......please I'm..."

"Shhhh...it's alright.." he said touching her cheek but she started licking his fingers slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 am

She felt his hand sliding down until it rybbed her dripping hole.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 pm

She winces from the rubs but Melli only grips onto his coat, shutting her eyes while Brandon smiled. The expression of her desires burned up thanks to it and it left him wondering just how deep of need she was after. Was Melli burning up or boiling?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:09 pm

She felt him move his hand away as one of his limbs presses against her. It was hot like she was and dripping in arousing slime. She felt it rubbing hard against her place as her body absorbs the slime making her worse. She moans out squirming but it rubs harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 pm

"Hmmmm, testing is still going normal. The slime is still effecting the subject more and more by the passing second. Body temperatures seems to be more hotter than normal but that seems to be normal." he said this while writing it down but heard Melli's panting and whimpering from how much it was touching. She never felt this aroused before but it left her dripping and more open for more.

"Hah...hah........ahhh..."

"Aroused level is still at strongest peak. Trying to increase it.." he said seeing the limp push into her that she arches her back, screaming out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:07 pm

She rrleased hard and the limb pulls back to push inside hard and deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 pm

She yells out feeling the limb thrusting into her but Melina only blushes again to feel more wetness dripping onto the floor. The limbs only gotten more aroused and rough with her that she turns her head to the left feeling her place getting stuffed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:46 am

It thrusts harder stuffing her more before pullung almost all the way out before slamming in again. She never felt pushing som much of itself into her before yhat it folded inside to fit more of its length inside her. Feeling so much moving in and out like this was making her cum every minute.

He takes his notes watching her and telling her what he was writing to mess witj her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:18 pm

"H-How much more mmmmm w-will you mess with my body like this doctor? Please have mercy on me..." she said panting from the overload of pleasure that burns through her whole body. The testing was more serious and stronger than the others but her place was twitching and getting more thanks to that. Brandon smiled to see her expression before he slowly sees more thicker ones be formed and slowly moves towards her. She begins to squirm in her binds but gasps when two rubs against her slit and the clit.

"Now now. If you don't relax, it won't feel as good than it already is. Just relax and let it happen Melli.." he said touching her head but she turns to face him while Brandon was looking at her. However, she knew he was just as aroused too from seeing what was happening to her body. Wasn't he even aroused from watching all of this? She tried to ask him before she cries out. One of the thicker one pushes into her that a lump forms on her lower stomach. He did watch and write more notes down but he was really hiding his own arousal.

Hearing her moaning out like this, her whole body soaked in sweat and her slit from the many orgasms she released. It left her exposed and heated before he felt a twitch in his pants. Brandon saw how deep the limb was being pushed into her and how her stomach was moving along with it. Her slit was soaking wet and gets wetter each time one pushes into her. He wished to pleasure her himself but this was testing and he had to focus, no matter how arousing he got thanks to her. After writing the notes, Brandon lowers one hand to touch her lower belly feeling the limb moving but was impressed she was taking it so well.

Her heavy moans flooding the room and bouncing against the walls. "Seems my test subject is enjoying herself. You seem so lost right now and it's super adorable. Do you feel really good now?"

"Y-Yes..haaa..I feel s-so good...it feels so good slamming inside of my hot wet pussy. P-Please doctor.....please let me have more...."

"You will....but just stay focused on the testing.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:33 pm

He smiles th3 tests were alnost done and he had a final one after this. He eatches her and sees her going crazy as it thrusts harder and faster. He smiles setting his notebook aside when the limb burst inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:04 pm

She gasped from each burst the limb pushes into her but Melli only whimpers feeling wetter and hotter now thanks to that. Her eyes shut slowly while feeling her inner stomach burning from the feeling of her own juices getting the floor soaked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 pm

He smiles as it moved out of her. The bonds were released as she hi5 the bed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:15 pm

She panted on the bed while looking up dazed but Melli only squirms on her back before looking at Brandon. He still smiled looking at her before seeing her gazing upon his face and seeing her place open and close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:45 am

He let her rest a little to colect herself a bit before walking over and touching her. Taking his hand away from her place he rubs the effected areas of his fingers with his thumb then smiles. "Seems to bee very ready you want me so badly you cant control your body " he smirked saying rhat and lowers his head licking her once
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 1:15 pm

She shook her head dazed not able to control it since Melli squirms on her back reaching to him. Brandon only smiled thinking she was adorable before reaching to pet her head while slowly petting her cheek again to see her reaching. He keeps her hands down since she shouldn't touch him yet but this made her more dazed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:17 pm

She felt his tongue licking her place slowly evjoying her flavor and her moans.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:30 am