Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:20 pm

He pushes it against her making it slip like it wouldnt go in to make her fear rise then fall in releaf replaced by want for it. It was confusing her making her head dizzy before he pushes the tip inside th3 en th e whole thing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:16 pm

She yelps feeling that but Melli relaxed again feeling more hotter because of it. Squirming a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:23 pm

He pulls out slowly the tip stuck un her womb as he tride to pull out preparing to thrust again. He nearly lost it with that one thrust and he panted getting ready for another.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 pm

"D-doctor please...please you.....I want m-m-ahhhh~" she felt him thrust into her suddenly with a rough movement to make her moan with whimpers mixed in. He felt so good inside of her but she slowly feels him rubbing her breasts now while pulling back out with the tip inside of her again.

"Please...please I....haaaa...p-please..." she squirms again but he thrusts again to moan louder as it rubs her insides. Brandon panted to only go at this speed with sharp thrusts with her. Every time he slams into her, she moans out with the buck while breathing in deeply.

"You're so deep i-inside of me...you feel so..*feels him slam in again* AH! g-good! So v-very good inside of m-my dirty place master....mmmm...I c-can't think...*felt him thrust in harder again* Nggmmm!!!!!....I...c-can't.....t-take you master..I can't *feels him do it again* Nahh!!!"

He held her hips tighter while bruising her skin that she lowers her head down while moaning out twitching. Each time he pushes into her, she felt her place dripping down onto the floor while he did sharp hard thrusts into her very slowly or one at a time. It drove her insane for what he was doing to her body.

"M-master....mast-*Feels a rough thrust* MMMM! haaa h-ha-hhaaahh....master. Please you h-have to *Feels another* MMMM!!! st-stop...my pussy..my soaking pussy is burning *Feels another thrust* Hiiii!!!"

"Mmmmm!...Mmmmm......grrmmmmm!!....m-mmmm....." He slowly felt more hotter now but still was gently rubbing all over her still getting thicker and bigger now just for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:30 am

He groans and thrusts a bit faster. He was alreadu thicker inside than when he pushed in makong his thrusts too much for her to take.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:18 am

Even if that's true, Melli still bucks her hips back. Pleasure was burning through her body right now that she's not sure what will happen. Will she get punished for feeling this good or will he show mercy?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:25 am

Her pussy and womb were ruined mushy and over senstive. He keeps thrusting and slamming harder as she feels him sttetching her w9rse. Then she tore screaming out as she cums and he didnt stop as her cum made him evern bigger inside. Her belly and pussy bulge aching and weak as he slams harder making a mess on the floor.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Brandon groans loving how tight she became before going ahead with slamming into her more and more from the feeling. The pleasure just building between them that she threw her head back screaming out loudly. Brandon on the other had was throbbing and pulsing in pleasure because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:45 pm

He thrusts more violenntly making her sore as he groans throbbing wotse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:08 pm

"D-doctor, wait a second! Please wa-mmmmm!!" he slowly grips her sides still keeping her still but Melli loved it. Feeling hotter and wetter that she only wished to understood after a while. She then slowly leans her head back hoping to figure something out to get more pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 pm

He slammed harder and deeper tugging her hair up before biting her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:51 pm

She screams out again twitching again before feeling her legs twitch and shake. He sees her cumming again with her head leaning down. Of course Brandon went over to her and touches her chin with a smirk. He slowly moves in closer to kiss her lips softly while whimpering again but he was wondering how to punish her. He never told her to cum so quickly like that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:04 pm

He decided to punish her by seeing how many time he could make her cum before she lose her mind and drowned in her lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:15 am

She shook again from her climax till she gasped feeling him thrust once more but harder into her. Melli groans out loving how thick he became but Brandon only keeps thrusting his hips wanting to see the challenge done at hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:57 am

E groans and thrusts harder kissing her skin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:26 am

She panted feeling worse now but Brandon groans still slamming up into her worse and worse. The please went to Melli's head but Brandon turns her head over to him and kisses her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:48 pm

While he was kissing her he explodes inside and she flooded from the fluid. It was the injection mixed with his cum and her body started to absorb it as it slowly dissolved.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 pm

The two of them gently makes out together but Brandon only licks her bottom lip because of it. He then feels her squirming in his grip. That made Brandon only groan still filling her up with more of his cum that she twitched with some spilling out of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:50 pm

As her bodt absorbed it she felt her getting hotting and more aroused. As the serum took effect on her. Her body became instantly arousable her breasts swelled a little and her whole body got tougher. She started to sweat from her heat and she felt her weakness and fought it. He was still inside and she was full of the same drive he just had with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Brandon panted heavily from the pleasure that he slowly pulls his member out of her while gently expanding the pleasure. Both hands squeezing her breasts harder that he slowly gets closer to twitch and burn. He only reaches to get something from the table to ram into her. She yelps feeling that but Brandon made her relax while holding her.

"D-doctor?"

"A reward..for being a good girl.....lets get you cleaned up...this is just the beginning." he said to her ear as Melli blushes even more before he releases her from her trap. He then went to take her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up. The machines in that room went to cleaning up their messes as Brandon cleans her up. The cleaning took one hour before he had her now in his room to rest. This was allowed but he watches her sleep after getting dressed in one of his large shirts with her under garments too. One hand touches her head to see her whimper but he blushes to think how cute she looked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:20 pm

He smiles kissing her cheek. Her next test results were positive. Everything was stable
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:28 pm

However, he was more proud of the progress she's done so far. Making Brandon almost wish to reward her later on after the work was done.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:37 pm

She was resting unchained for good behviour
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Brandon knew she was a good girl and it made him proud of the progress she gained during this time. He wonders what other things he could do to help her become more than she can be right now. That might come later on though when he figures that out but for right now, he was happy to see her behave and do things ten times better than last time. At the moment, he was sitting in his room while Melli was sleeping on his bed, covered with a blanket as he pets her head gently.

He kept telling her how much of a good girl she was with everything she's done under his command. Even telling her of many rewards she could get if this continued. This just made Melli blush in her sleep with a smile. Knowing this made her dreams even sweeter now. He did check on some other things during the time Melli was resting but he will test more things to see how good she will do with following simple tasks or her food changing list which is a surprise for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:26 pm

He smiles watching her and enjoy8ng her company

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 pm