Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Brandon waits for it to keep reading just to be sure before it flashes in green saying:

'Scan complete. No bio negative reading detected within subject.'

"What the hell? Why are the readings saying this? This can't be right; I know my subject and this isn't..." he mutters slightly from the thought but tried to figure out what was going on right now. He keeps re scanning her over and over but the screen still showed the same results. He wanted to break the machine and just try to re work on that but before long, he did another long scan but hearing the computer.

He looks seeing some messages from other doctors that asked what was going on. They been doing some scanning on them as well but been getting the same results as he was. So it was the other subjects that got treated and even the well behaved ones. Was the higher head doctors not telling them something and did something to them anyway? Brandon looked quiet about it and did a group answering to say he's having the same problem but is working on it. He checks back with Melina to see the screen still saying the same result.

'Scan completed: No bio negative readings detected within subject'

"Damn.." he lowers his head but looks to Melina that was sleeping soundly on the scanning bed. She seems to be knocked out from the medicine he gave her but he wonders if other things got infected after being taken. Over the last few more minutes he started to test that theory after she got rest. Brandon tried to get her to fight one failed subject that was caught but while observing her fighting style, it became much more frequent than his normal type. She didn't fight with the same expression but more of a emotionless kind.

She would just beat the failed subject to death and burn away their bodies right after. Brandon was shocked seeing this power but was thinking if the others messed with the subjects fighting instructions as well? He slowly looks to see Melina not even sitting down but waiting for more orders like some robot but he shook his head to sigh.

"Stand down, Melina. I've seen enough.." She slowly relaxed but turns to head to her cell slowly but she didn't do what she usually did after beating a failure. She didn't lick the blood off, she didn't go over to him hoping for head pets, not even a nuzzle against his side. All see did was walk off to her cell and takes a seat after cleaning the blood away and tossing it in the trash.

That told him something was very wrong. Even if the scanner didn't pick anything up, she didn't seem like her usual self.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:40 am

He checked it time and time again finding nothing serious until he checked thw code. The code was tainted programs inside it were not supposed to be thwre and he wanted to purge them. He was aboht to when he stopped. Someone had to be monitoring his scanner and only since the most recent test. Meaning someone was either a traitor or informant
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Brandon wasn't sure who or what was happening to his machines but in some way he was going to figure something out. He could tell the head doctors about this as others would but what if it's them lying? What if they were the ones that messed with their machines and caused this to stop finding negative results on the subjects. If that's true then he has all the rights to be angry with what was going on.

"....." He wanted to help her in any way possible but he didn't want to get her in trouble that could end up with her being killed. Even him never seeing her ever again. Letting out a sigh, Brandon checked the system once more trying to figure something out but noticed something. A flat red disk that was gathering and conserving hidden data.

He never installed that card into his machine but reaches to pull it out as some sparks were seen before it over heated and breaks in his hand. Brandon looked more confused before he slowly threw it away and checks the scanning once more seeing the screen beeping slightly from the previous scans. Seconds later, it showed the results.

'Scan completed: 33 negative detection found in subject. Rearranged genes now found within subject.'

"....I knew it."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:13 pm

He worked to repair the damage returning her to notmal as she moans oit in twisted pleasure and pain as her body felt like it was burning. Her mating drive went through thw roof making her unable to resist anymore even to force him if she had to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:23 pm

He had to strap her down on the bed to work on helping her but she wasn't able to hear him nor move at the moment because of the burning. The pain only gotten more worse for her that it slowly became even weaker and weaker. Brandon kept working on her but was worried that he can save her because of it. She tossed and turned trying to get away from him but Brandon wouldn't let her or she couldn't right now.

"N-No more....No more....Let me go. Stop it..." she cried feeling weaker but Brandon just ignored her cries to still help her as best as possible without freaking her out.

"I know it hurts Melina but you have to let me help you......I won't be much longer.." he said gently.

"Let me go....let me g-go please......I don't want you....h-hurting me n-no more..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:26 pm

She was restored and released. He rusbed to her side as she felt her power and his mixing. He changes her back to just after she had his blood for the first time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:15 pm

He lets out a sigh, happy to know she was okay again while resting on the bed. However, he texts the other doctors about what he found and told them to check their scanners too. After texting, he gets replies of them finding the same thing: A red flash drive that was added before undoing the changes on their subjects. This was crazy since the higher doctors were trying to change them but for now, it's another time to speak of it.

His hand reaches to pet Melina's head because he was so happy to have her back to normal and by his side.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 am

He woke up to find her in his bed whispering her wishes and desires 8n his ear and even crying a bit. She said she missed her ruthless docyor who punished her when she was bad she missed the heated pleasure of his treatments and even loved to touch him. She felt him wake up and he flinched before sitting up. She gasps expecting to be punished but he ws half asleep and kisses her cheek. "Go back to bed ill continue the tests in the morning."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:24 pm

"But I don't want to head to my c-cell, I want to stay here with you...please let me stay here with you.." she whispered against his neck but Brandon yawns slightly before petting her head gently with one hand.

"You need your rest Melina, please head to your cell. We will continue your tests after some rest." She didn't look at him still pouting but lets out a sigh, sitting up from his bed but Brandon blushed suddenly seeing her wearing one of his long shirts. They are only worn during his days off or vacations. How did she find them?

"Master please....I don't want to be alone...let me stay with you....."

"Melina how did you-"

"I was exploring the room and found them. They smell so nice..just like you." she said blushing but Brandon sits up to look at her but shook his head to cover his face.

"Melina...go to your cell...please." he said but she only looked heartbroken before going to get out of his bed and goes to then go to her cell.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:50 pm

He let her keep the shorts and the next morning he strapped her into the chair tightly this time for real punishment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 pm

She keeps still looking up again but Brandon lets out a sigh, ready to do the testing. "Alright, Melina. Ready?"

"Y-Yes.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm

He had the machine hooked up to her nipples and it electrocuted her for disobeying him and leaving her cell without permission.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:02 pm

She squirms in her chair screaming in pain but the feeling became hot pleasure. Her whole body was burning up feeling the shocks of the machine cloud her mind. Her toes curled up, her hands clenched into fists. Even her legs twitched before she leaning her head back to loud sexual moans leaving her throat. Brandon only keeps this as studying but ignoring the tone of her noises that he increased the shock of the machine.

This caused her to scream louder but felt wet now to bit her bottom lip wanting more punishment.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:08 pm

One attached to her clit and the energy was increased to danger levels before it zapped her with a long intense current making her back arch off the pad and she cums violently. Her punishment over she was set loose and in desperate need for his pleasure. Her mating drive was wild again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Brandon was writing some notes down on the note pad and checked his computer about her status levels but feels Melina hugging his arm while blushing. He looked confused to what she was doing but blushes when she kisses and bit his shoulder in hopes he'll help with the heat since the testing was a turn on for her.

"Melina please..I'm trying to put down some final notes on your test.." he said but she ignored him feeling more desperate for him to love her and being ignored won't help either of them. Her body gets closer and closer towards him that she reaches over on his lap and touches the soft lump in his pants.

This caused Brandon to jump and look down quickly to see her hand rubbing and pulling his cock in his pants slowly. She blushes rubbing against it but Brandon was trying to make her stop but he couldn't move his hands to push hers away. Somehow, her touch felt good? He shook his head knowing it's wrong for doctors and subjects to do this. But the temptation was getting stronger each day where he had wet dreams of taking Melina like some pet he had for himself.

"Master's so big....even when your limp from non arousal..."he panted but sees her blushing and carefully squeezes him making a moan leave his throat. His hands went to cover his lips but she was blushing to stroke him now hearing more moans from his lips.

The touch, the heat, it all felt so good to Brandon but he was trying to ignore that and tell "M-Melina please...please don't nugh!" he mutters but she got horny even worse seeing him get hard because of the touching.

She wanted him even more now. Melina didn't care if their rules. She need his love or she'll explode. Melina slowly sits in his lap holding onto him as Brandon winces from the feeling and of her sitting on his lap wearing nothing but his large shirt and shorts.

"Subject XX32, I know your over heating a little and know you desire to have me but pleasure..you need to control yourself-" she suddenly stops him from taking by giving him a deep hot wet kiss. This made Brandon look shocked now feeling how soft her lips were and how small her tongue against his own. He pushes her back a bit panting from the kiss as Melina licked her lips blushing a darker red before he tried to get her off.

"Stand down, Melina.."

"But I don't w-want to, Master. I wish to only love you....why can't you see that and not push me away. I want you to love me, I want you to release that tension in your lower stomach of wanting me...don't you feel the same?" she asked seeing him reaching for the shock collar remote but Melina beats him to it that she held it in her hand and puts it in a drawer that she shuts and locked.

"................"

"Oh master...you have no idea...how badly you been teasing me with this game of yours.."

"G-game? This is not a ga-nugh!"

He wince to stop speaking as Melina leans in forward to hold him close, biting and sucking on his neck now. Her hips grinding a little against his own as Brandon was working on pushing her off but she's too strong. The feeling and heat got Melina dizzy now that she was hoping for more of this pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:03 am

It yhrobs ptessing againsts her wey place as he started to get dazed from heat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 am

"See? Your very responsive right now Master...does this mean you been craving me all that time? Do you wish for me to be yours that badly?" she was teasing him but hoping he would lose his mind while Brandon just tried controlling his breathing. She was using his one weakness to get to him but he didn't want it to get too bad that he slowly moves her off of his lap.

"????"

"Melina, I...I can't. You know it's forbidden to do such a thing with your subject. All doctors have to agree to terms of what they desire. Sadly, having subjects isn't one of them."

"Then you are not really getting the picture here.."

"What are you talking about?" he asked as Melina stood up slowly but looks at him with her indigo eyes.

"True, doctors have been told the rules of what they can do and not but I believe your not the only one that had feelings for their subjects. We all crave that desire since you known the subject for so long that feeling of love and want grows between two people. I've heard others speaking about how much they love their doctor but couldn't express their love for one another because of the higher heads. But it didn't stop them...."

"................" he didn't understand what she was saying but some how it had to explain something to what she means.

"In other words, I want you. I know you want me so what's stopping you from getting what you desire? What's holding you back from claiming your desire, doctor?" she asked before taking a step forward to him but Brandon quickly grabs the remote and holds it towards her as she smiled blushing.

"You don't have to fight this no more doctor...be free with me..lets express our love for one another...." she was getting closer and closer towards him before he pushes the button that turns on the collar. Melli falls on the ground screaming in pain but he heard some slipped moans from the stinging. He wasn't sure why but somehow this might become a bigger problem than he thought.

After her punishment, he gets her to the cell and puts it on lock down till she cools off but he was blushing hearing her light banging on the metal wall. Calling and moaning his name in hopes he'll let her out but that effected his cock to throb in his pants before leaving the lower levels to the upstairs. With one hand covering his face, he was on a stand still of danger. The more she kept doing this..the harder it'll be for him to ignore and take her for his own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 pm

She got closer that time. A moment more and he would have lost to hus desire for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:21 pm

"Why must you fight me doctor? Why can't you accept this faith between us? I know you think of me more than some subject.....your face. Your reactions and body language told me...you want me....you want me so badly that your fighting yourself....." she whispered this against the metal door as the lights were dimmed but Melina only claws the wall as her body still felt hot and horny. Even a large wet puddle of her released juices drips from her shorts to the floor.

"You can keep playing this game, Doctor...but I'll make you see it one way or another....mark my words." she purrs before licking the door slowly with her tongue but that was it for her. Later that afternoon, Brandon canceled all his testings because he had to keep away from Melina for a while. After her 'last' trick to getting him to lose his mind, that was way too close. The way she expressed herself. The way she was practically giving herself to him was too much that he had to cool himself down for two hours after releasing in the toilet.

From the testings and work, he's proud of her for the power she gained but was shocked because of her sexual desires getting out of control. Heck, hers might be the most strongest so far out of most of the subjects that others wouldn't handle her. He lets out a sigh after drinking some coffee but looks at his computer to check on messages of others thanking him for before as the subjects were better and normal again.

He was happy to be of help but his mind was focused on Melina and hoping she was okay. What could she be doing now? Sleeping? Eating? The choices were low because he knew she was still holding down or-no, she's not holding that in no more. After today, her urges are to the danger levels in wanting him and it could become a problem. He looks over at the recorder and picks it up, pushes record and started another page for his journal.

Journal 43 entry

Today's been....difficult. Due to Melina's mating heat levels, it's become too dangerous to be around her during this state. She became known for disobeying orders and even if she's punished, that gives her pleasure. After I found the problem to her recent change in genes, I noticed that she's more into her own sub mind rather than most but the worse of it; she's started to get to me. I know as a doctor, I'm to only use her for testing and projects that would improve her body and other abilities but today it seems she's ten times stronger than normal.

I was pinned down by her when she tried to seduce me and it almost worked. I had to use the shock collar again but that only made it worse. She's getting more smarter, clever, and more.....*Pause*.........dangerous. I don't know how long my sanity can last before I snap but I'll fight it. No matter how long it takes, I won't fall for her seduction or anything else. I don't want to increase the punishment levels because their already bad enough and it seems to make her be more hungry in lust. I should take some time off from work and see what I can find out.

End of entry

He sets the recorder down and relaxes in his chair, trying to think. "Oh, Melina..what am I going to do with you?" he whispered covering his face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Soon the desire took hokd of him and he was watching her in her cell
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:36 pm

He saw her leaning against the wall while eating some food she found but Brandon didn't know what he should do now. Watching her from here might be more safe for a couple days but she didn't so anything right now. She was just sitting there on the cell bed, looking at the wall while thinking a bit more. He lets out a sigh again but looks down to check on some book he got in the mail but hears some shuffling as he then looks up. Melina was standing up but goes to the small sink to get some water but was she planning something?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:54 pm

He watches her getting cuaght up in her movements and how he wanted her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:06 pm

He didn't know why but he couldn't help but watch. Her slender hips swaying left and right. Her hair moving slightly behind him but he would love to run his fingers through it. Holding her against the wall while he ravishes her body to kiss and hold her before he....

Brandon shook his head to get the thought out of his mind trying to relax but when he looks again, he sees she was gone. He tried to look around the room to see where she was but spots her again sitting on the bed but Melina was looking ahead while thinking to herself that she looked down at her stomach. One of her hands went to feel it being soft and flat, purring slightly from the touch that she blushes a bit when the other hand went to her chest and rub her breast.

"....." What was she doing?

He keeps his eyes on her before watching Melina actually touching herself. One hand squeezing and rubbing her breast and the other rubbing against her place to hear a light moan like hiss. She then slips her hand inside of her shorts and feels how wet she was even from slightly pressing against it. The burning was still as strong and now she had to try and get rid of it. Brandon gulps watching her playing with herself to see the movements of her hands against her body that she then moans again leaning against the pillow.

'Mmmm......mmmmmm......ohhh d-doctor.....I miss you....' she purrs with eyes shut but another moan comes from her lips to laying down on her back, trying to get more used to it before pulling her shirt off and exposing her breasts. He saw the nipples hard while she pinches and rubs the one in her hand. His cock throbs again watching her but she pulls her hand out of her shorts to wet them with a hot tongue and lowers them to expose her soaked panties he bought for her. She purrs to shift them to the side and flash her pussy that it was opening and closing again for him to see and how wet the juices came down onto the sheets.

She pushes them inside of her again while squirming on the bed moaning out in a horny state for pleasure. Her heat was ten times worse now and this seems to help since he was able to see before he was panting a bit from where he was, itching to stroke himself while she did this to himself that Melina leans back moaning out again.

'Hahhhhh...hhhaaaa....d...doctor. Doctor, I k-know your watching me...do you like what you mmmmm see? I'm this horny....just for you doctor.....why don't you come f-find me so we c-can play? I'm so hot...wet...and itching to play a bit more with you...I deeply need it..please....'

He didn't know what to say but it was getting harder to ignore that he palms his lump and blushes again that he pulls it out seeing precum and veins of how hard he became.

'I bet mmmm your horny and hard too...' she sang from the monitor while playing more with herself but Brandon looks down seeing it get harder and bigger with cum. He was fighting it to look away from the monitor blushing but he could still hear her voice.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm

He watched her a sshe twists and writhes in pleasure and lust begging for him a nit mere his finger tips were nearly on the manual lock. He hesitated and then opened it the lock hissed and the cell opened as her moans and begging were heared by his ears making them more efective on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm

He heard her calling him to the cell, begging and moaning for him to claim her for his own. She wanted him and he wanted her and yet Brandon grips the controls to try closing it again but gets up from the computer and tried covering his ears. She was becoming too dangerous for him that he leans down against the table before panting a bit to flip a switch and close the room to lock it again.

"Hah...hah....hah.." His cock kept throbbing that he reaches to grip onto it and stroke himself, letting a groan leave his lips. It hurt to hold back this much tension but hearing and seeing her like this isn't helping. The urge. The temptation. The heat between two people only created some heat barrier around them. IF the rule wasn't as bad he would be fucking her for a week but he did wonder. How was this a rule and was it really bad?

His eyes look at the screen again before he gasped to stop stroking his cock. On the screen, Melina was laying on her knees but slamming her hips back. Was that a machine that was in her cell? That was used to hold her down if she became violent. Did she rewire the controls to play with her? She hisses when it squeezes her breasts but another was spanking her while she moans out loudly in pleasure.

"Ahhh~ Y-Yes, hit me harder mmffmmm keep giving it to m-me harder.." she begs while it gets more harder and tighter that it showed more coming closer and rubbing against her skin before pushing into her mouth to suck on it. She purrs bobbing her head to swallowing it all the way down her throat but she muffled moaned from another spanking it gave her. In his office Brandon couldn't stop his hand while sweating and burning up. Was she really this dangerous with teasing him like this? The ultimate punishment for ignoring her this long in years? He felt his pre-cum spilling down his hand but moans watching how hot she became even through the locked door she was loud while dripping wet down her legs.

She was need. Very needy for him but this was to push his mind from sanity to claim her for his own that she was lifted up and sits back as two mech like vines hold her legs open but spreads her out exposing her again. He could see inside of her of that tight pussy. The wetness oozing out that she rubs her clit slowly.

'Doctorrrrr......come and play..' she teased from the screen as he blushes more but looks away again trying to stop but it only gotten worse.

'I'm hoping you come play with me because to you, it's going to be better. I didn't let any of the other male subjects claim me. You'll be my very first if you come to me....I'll break my barrier on that thick cock.....but your messing with me to not coming....don't you want to play with me? Please doctor....please come and ahhhh~'

She feels some rubbing against her pussy leaving more hotter moans escaping her lips before squirting violently on the bed but the rubbing gets worse making her grip the sheets squirming heavily on the bed that Brandon had enough. He rushes to turn the monitor off and stand in the quietness of his bedroom. His cock was still hard and he was sweating heavily because of her. He looked down in anger before punching the wall before feeling horny himself now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 am