Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:56 pm

"....................." he didn't know what to say about this new.....reaction but it left more questions to what's happening. Is her sudden arrival of heat because of his blood? Was it reacting with her own blood to cause new stronger hormones to be made within her? Brandon now had more to study against this but looks back down at her to see her still licking the blood being spilled from the bite marks. He slowly moves his hand from her lips to hear a whimper but that only made Brandon sigh a bit.

"So that's the case I take it? You are so confused but your needy....aren't you?" he asked to see her reaching for more but he keeps it away before gently going to sit on her cell bed and look at her. He wanted to test something. "Come here...." She didn't say anything but slowly stood up and went over to him with her arms still locked before he sees her sit on the bed but gets stopped.

"Nope; lay on the bed but with your head near my lap.." she again said nothing but did that while Brandon felt his cock throbbing from within his pants before lowering his bleeding hand to her as she sees it near her lips. Brandon sees her quickly clamp down on the wound, sucking on it for blood to make him grunt a bit. She sure was a bit greedy wanting blood but not this greedy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:02 pm

As she sucks his blood he opens his pants and cuts the skin as the line of dark bloodran down the tip
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm

She kept sucking on his wound hungry for more of his blood before Brandon reaches to scratch her head, hearing and hearing a deep dark purr from her. The sensation of being petted and drinking his blood was making her very relaxed but he still wasn't sure if she was getting punished or not for biting him. Before long, he removes his hand from her to hear a whine.

"Shhhhh, it's okay. You want more of my blood? Their some down there.." he said pointing to show his member throbbing with blood seen. She looks to see it running down the side of his length. Brandon waited for her to do something then suddenly gasped when she begins licking against the cut he made on it. She only relaxed more from the taste but Brandon looks down while watching her, one hand petting her head still as she did this. She didn't feel enough coming out to make her lift her head up and take the tip into her mouth sucking on it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:33 pm

As she sucks more blood flows.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:44 pm

She kept slurping and sucking on his member, feeling more of his blood going down her mouth whimpering again feeling weak. This hot feeling of blood made her feel dizzy and weak to not hearing Brandon groaning a bit. He could feel her lips and mouth getting more hotter with the tongue swirling against him but it just made him feel more weaker now. He slowly begins to burn but keeps his calm watching her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:57 pm

He stayed calm but it stood and grew thick from her sucking as he groans worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Melina keeps her eyes shut, slurping more and more aggressive feeling more of the throbbing member getting bigger in her mouth. She slowly whimpers with a purr trying to pull it out and swirl her tongue around the tip dripping it with saliva. He only remained silent from that but he slowly grew more hotter watching her sucking on the tip and licking against it. He slowly groans again touching her head but she became more hungry for more blood to suck more harder again that made him jump.

"Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm..mmmmm...mmmm....fmmmffmmm..mmmm..."

"*Groans in pleasure leaning back against the wall*g-good girl..such a good pet.." he panted with one eye open and the other shut, moving her head more while feeling pleasure going down to his groin. She only keeps sucking harder again that he grips some of her hair feeling this.

Her actions were too aggressive, groaning and moaning of how good it felt after so long. He could have warned her he's drawing dangerously close but his balls only throb from the cum that's building within him.

"Melina, stop for a second...." he orders but she only gotten more aroused to lower her head down on his cock to feel her nose touch the base. That made him jump a bit with both hands grabbing her head, thrusting into her throat hard as she slurps and sucked him even more.

He sees her body shaking from the pleasure but she only became more weaker now before slowly feeling her tongue lapping against the under side. Brandon still tried to keep his cool but it was too much that he slams his hips forward and held her head against his crotch, screaming out his pleasure. Warm squirts of his cum spills into her mouth and throat moaning at how good it felt to release as well. She shook not able to move drooling around him but started gulping down his cum feeling weaker and more dazed from the sensation.

Brandon couldn't move from coming so hard but he only panted in and out feeling her slurping for more of it while blushing even redder from the new build of heat within her. Somehow, her heat was becoming more worse now but he didn't know yet. After a few seconds, he slowly pulls her head back and his member comes out of her mouth with a pop. He saw her cough a bit from having so much but her mouth was open before more comes out on her face to show her dazed expression in her ears.

Her breath was seen in white puffs of smoke while sitting on her knees looking down too lost from the amount of blood and come he gave her. Her tongue hanging out over her bottom lip but she also was grinding her legs together feeling weird again to feel him touch under her chin to scratch it. More deep lustful purrs left her lips but her eyes remained shut.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:35 pm

He saw her legs grinding together and smiles. She was ready for more as his free hand reaches to touch between her legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:53 pm

She gasped to move back but he quickly stops her to hold her against his body, lowering his hand in between her legs. Melina felt so wet down here and it's all because of what he did to her. This heat really must be that strong because of this but that only gotten him more aroused in wanting her. He keeps his fingers near her place but spreads her open to see some wetness dripping out.

"................."

"Hmmmmm, very interesting reaction. I wonder...." he moves his hands from where they were and gently goes to behind the buckles of the straight jacket. She felt it undo them so it slips off her body. He could see she was heavily sweaty from this but he keeps her wrists together just in case she tried to attack him. However, this heat was making her not become so violent. That made him smile to hold her close once more. He lowers his hand down once more begins to touch in between her legs again as they twitch a little.

Melli bit her bottom lip feeling that but he keeps her still so she can't move as much. This was going to be fun playing around with her to see her whimpering in weak pleasure. Melina squirms in his arms but Brandon keeps a firm grip on her while pleasuring her.

"Don't be nervous my pet, I won't hurt you but make you feel good. Don't you like getting touched this way? Your place is squirting so much right now by my fingers. You must be hungry for something down here right?" he said in her neck but she whines as Brandon keeps rubbing against her soaked place feeling her shaking and whining from the feeling she went through.

"Such a good girl.....do you like it? I'm only trying to be a good doctor and help you but I should be punishing you for making me go through a lot because of your behavior. That and biting me just because of it." he asked but Melina didn't answer while drooling from the chin from how hot and good it felt.

He fingers kept rubbing against her place before pressing against it, making her lean back to moan again. Melli was about to try and move again but yelps feeling him pushing two fingers into her through the shorts. Melina leans her head back moaning out lustfully from the feeling as he was pushing them in but not ripping through the shorts.

"ahhh.....ahhhh.........hiiiii......nnhhhh.."

"So wet your soaking your shorts and my fingers........You seem to only getting more aroused each time I spread it open and even show how drenched you are from a simple touch..You naughty little pet." he said in her ear but whines again feeling more weaker now because of that but she only shook and whines while his fingers kept her place opening up more and more to see her leaning back against him with heavy lidded eyes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:16 pm

He pulls her shorts down enough to push his fingers inside deeper as he rubs hard inside of her to see Melina gasp again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:24 pm

She shook her head not wanting him to see her like this, trying to get away from him. Brandon noticed and held her closer against his body, not wanting to let her go in any way. He slowly feels her body burning up again when he pushes and moves his fingers into her more and more now however he knew she loved it. The pleasure was going to her head and she only gotten more aroused to lean her head back and moan.

Her hand reaches up to cover her lips stopping her weaker moans from leaving but he only gotten more aroused to start burning up even hotter now. His member burning up but even burning up again. She tried to push back to move away but her hand was pressing against his member to make him groan from the touch.

"So naughty. Do you like it that much? Loving the feeling of my fingers rubbing and pushing deep inside of you? So naughty.." he said into her ear but she whimpers feeling more weak that he turns her head and kisses her shoulder even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:53 pm

He spread th ose dripping lips wide with a smile. "Look just look at how badly your body is responding to this. I bet that if i really tried i could push my whole had into your womb.but i think you want someth8ng dirty. You want my cock dont you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 pm

"..............." She didn't answer him while feeling his fingers keeping her wet soaked lips nice and wide for him to feel it clenching against them. Melli was trying to close herself up so it wouldn't be as embarrassing but no matter what she did, that didn't work for her. Even if she wanted to, her body wouldn't react the same way. It just wished for more and more till she got something like his dick. Melli turns her head away from him in shyness but he grips her chin to make her look up at the ceiling.

"I know you heard me, pet. Tell me what you want because from how wet you are...You're craving for my member. I know you are." he teased but feels her struggle now to get away from him but Brandon stops her while hearing a yelp, forcing her on the knees to lay on her front. He got a good view of her wet place opening and closing now but his fingers still remained soaked from her. Maybe he can increase this so called heat of hers to a level where only he can sooth her?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:48 pm

He leans over givving her a lick from his tongue right on her dripping place as he spanked her butt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:23 pm

She yelps from the hit but purrs when feeling his tongue swirling around inside of her while keeping a hold on her hips. Brandon knew this was punishment for her but feeling how wet she was made him wonder just what was she thinking about now. His member was throbbing inside of his pants but he only gets more aroused in wanting more of her again and again till she's nothing but a mess. He slowly moves closer towards her and spreads her open licking more and more deeper into her.

A wave of moans left her lips but she lets her head rest on a pillow while whining trying to get away from the feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:44 pm

He spanked harder and jeeps licking until he was throbbing at hos peak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:05 pm

He could feel that she was dripping now from wanting to cum but that only made her feel hotter and weaker because of it. The needed pleasure of heat that made her only become more in want for him. Brandon pushes himself more closer towards Melina that his tongue slipped into her to make her gasp and whimper in pleasure. She lowers her head onto the bed while doing so but felt really hot to come a little bit.

He felt that sudden climax before looking over at Melina by sitting up and licking his lips. "Naughty little girl. Who told you that you could cum without me saying you can? Are you hungry for my punishment that badly?" he asked before starting to spank him harder and harder while hearing her gasps and squeaks. He was showing nothing to holding back before sitting up and begins rubbing his fingers against her place.

"W-wait d-don't.." she cries out slightly to him but that made him chuckle watching her shake and quiver now. He saw his fingers get drenched from her own juices while she couldn't stop her moans of the lost pleasure because of it. She slowly pushes back against his fingers but slowly sees her dripping a little more while looking more lost thanks to him. She begins feeling more weaker because of it but he started to become more weaker thanks to him but he keeps her still while spanking her butt more and more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 pm

He spread her open inside and lowers his head to lick her roughly and deeply. She gasps feeling his powerful tongue stretch and push harder as it swelled filling her up inside and licking agianst her barrier to her womb. He was using forbidden power to use his tongue this way and she was gasping and moaning in thw worst heat feeling something new and invasive as his tonguue as it got thicker and heavier inside her until she cpuldnt fit it inside her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 pm

She grips onto the pillow feeling her womb getting stretched a bit but her eyes remained shut wondering what was happening. His member wasn't inside of her but she wonders why this sensation was so good? Melina only panted harder into the pillow but she feels him lift her lower half up that he groans loving the sensation. She gasped with a hidden moan but he quickly flips her on her back and goes even deeper that she cries out while laying on the bed. Her face was flushed pink, her skin was heavy in sweat, and her eyes were still looking violent but half in a lustful daze.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:17 pm

His tongue syretche smore filling her belly as it twisted and coiled inside before pumping hard. It stretched her out and forced itself deep again as she felt like his tongue was going to pull her insides out. The biggest knot was stuck inside tugging to show he was in control and at any moment he could make it pound agaisnt her walls or stretch her belly to look pregnant. She was drooling and he reyes roll back feeling his tongue violating her deepest spot as her walls ache from too much inside. The power he used to change his tongue sprwad to her body infecting it with ultimate desire and lust that ibly he cpuld satisfy. Even beyond the levels of yhwir forbidden sex.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:20 pm

She couldn't control her thoughts nor her body but Melina just remained where she was. Her eyes could see the small lumps in her stomach from his tongue, swirling and moving inside of her but she wonders if his cock would be as bad. She tried to speak to him or give a hiss of warning before arching her back when his tongue throbs within her. This made Melina sit up quickly and grip his hair, trying to stop him but he only goes more aroused and rougher now. The sensations only gotten more lost that she threw her head back moaning out lustfully in her cell not having a care in the world. Brandon tried not to over do it before losing his sanity but she tasted just as delicious. He craved more of her that he sits up holding her hips and growling in a slow heat himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:27 pm

She was about to break when he pulled his tongue out all at once. Sitting up he forced her legs open and slammed his member inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Melina arches her back crying out as soon as his cock slams into her place. She twitched and shook feeling how hard he was from just punishing her. Even her insides was still soaked but throbbing around his cock that he groans out loving the feeling. However, it's been way too long since he's been inside of her. Brandon panted with some saliva seen near his chin before making her wrap her legs around his waist.

He then pulls her closer to him while feeling his balls touching her but she panted in and out, looking dazed again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Her whole body jolted as he slammed in as hard and deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:09 pm

She twitches trying to get away from him because of the pleasure but Brandon only holds her down onto the bed hard. He wasn't planning on letting her leave just like that since he became too aroused to do nothing to her. Oh, he wanted to punish her for all long as he needed to make sure her heat remembers who did this to her body. Brandon then sits up against her while taking hold of her hips to pull his member out of her to feel how slick and wet she was. Before he slams back into her getting a lustful moan from her. She only shook even more feeling his throbbing member pushed into her that she begins feeling him thrust into her slowly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 am