Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Her eyes shut and begins to sleep once more, not getting many dreams that night as the lightning passes along. While the hours go by like time itself, her dreams became more hotter, naughty, and bad that she was blushing red in her sleep. Melina only pressed up against her doctor more but he blushes himself hugging her tighter against his body while sleeping. He didn't know she was in his bed in real life having a heavy wet dream.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:40 pm

The morning came and as his dream ends he wakes up and smiles seeing she used the key and behaved herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 pm

He still held her using one his hands to pet her head, hearing a soft mutter and purr from Melina. Brandon didn't want to wake her just yet and waits for her to wake up herself. After some time she did wake up by shifting a bit in his arm and opens her eyes to see the sun up in the sky this morning. She looks up to see Brandon hugging her close but smiling down towards her. "Good morning, Melina. Did you sleep okay?" he asked to see her blushing again but looking at him to nod.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:53 pm

What dk you want?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:05 pm

"I was hoping to get some of master's love but would food be okay?" she asked blushing since she tried to be good.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Hiw about masters love through the mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 pm

"T-though the mouth?" she asked blushing to see him nod holding her closer against his body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:50 pm

He smiles. " you have to suck it until i cum then you have to swallow every bit. That will be your breakfast every morning."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:28 pm

She blushes hearing what he said then feels him touching her cheek. "R-really? That's going to be my breakfast?" she asked in a shy like tone but Brandon nods gently to lean his head closer and give a kiss to the forehead. He knew she would like this idea but he still could give her regular food but if she loved it as time went on, that might change.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:31 pm

He rubs it a bit to make it stand up for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 pm

He was serious. Her master was serious about giving her breakfast by his love while her eyes looked at him but started blushing. Brandon thought she was adorable but still kept stroking his member slowly for her. He did get slightly hard from the feeling but watches reactions towards her. She didn't look at him but Brandon reaches to grab her chin and make her look at his face.

"Come now, don't be shy like this. I know you are somewhat happy about me feeding you this way. Unless you don't wish for this sort of thing?"

"N-No, I never......*averted eyes* I never said that." she said shy now but feels Brandon scratching under her chin to make her gasp a bit. The feeling of getting touched there made her purr slowly with eyes shut.

"My cute little pet being all adorable like this..." he teased but Melina whimpers with more purrs leaving her lips as he still stroked his member more and more that it started getting hard and slightly twitches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:45 pm

He waits as she hesitates but Brandon wonders if she'll make a choice soon or when she did. He wouldn't keep doing this and figure she wasn't ready. "If you don't do something, Melina you wont get any more of it until you do."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 pm

".........." she didn't know what to say about that but watches him now throbbing hard now. Melina didn't want to upset her master but he was waiting for her choice. Will she eat and accept his offer or hold back to become punished later?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 pm

He feigns a disapointed sigh and lets his cock loose.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 pm

She was about to speak but Brandon stops her with a hand being held up. He didn't seem pleased that Melina took a long time to get something he was giving her. Maybe she wasn't ready for his love and reward yet? Brandon then started putting his member away but gets out of bed to check the time of the wall. "D-doctor?"

"You're not ready, Melina. I guess I may need to punish you since you didn't hear the direct order since I was being nice in trying to give you my love. Maybe......maybe we need to adapt to your thoughts." he said not looking at her but Melina felt bad thinking she upsets him.

"M-Master..Master, I'm sorry..I never.....I didn't want to.."

"Silence Melina......"

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 pm

This was an act as he was trying to torment her into a desprate state so she would lose her sense of judgement and go wild with him. He threw on hjs coat and slowly ataeted to put on his pants.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Melina blinks watching him but Brandon wonders about something. Why wasn't she whimpering and begging for him to lose her sanity. He was sure he broke it after the couple of times but it seems he might need to look onto that. Shaking his head, Brandon gets dressed not pleased with the results of the act and turns to face her that Melina gotten slightly nervous. She couldn't tell if he was angry or disappointed in her for not acting to her desires.

She tried to speak to him in hopes of him not being mad but Brandon grabs her wrists to make her stand and leads her out of the room to the door leading down to the hall of the cell. Melina whines not sure but she had a guess he was angry or something before she sees her cell after they walked down and he sees the door opening.

"..Inside.." he commands but Melina looked more nervous to walk into the cell slowly before he shuts it to seal it shut. The door was locked up but Melina sees it's more darker with a little light.

"I didn't wish to do this Melina but until you can act on your own desires, you will need some time to think. I'll leave you to that..."

"B-by myself? But doctor, I don't-"

"You're going to be in here till I know you can act on your own desires subject.....until then, take this time to think." he said this before turning away from the cell door and heads up. Melina heard him but she goes to the door worried.

"D-doctor, please. You can't leave me alone like like! Please, I'm sorry..I'll be good and follow my desires just please...please don't leave me alone in here. Doctor!!" she shouts from her cell but heard the door shut to make her become silent to look down and slide down to the floor. She was seen hours later sitting in the corner while having her head in her knees since she didn't know why she froze like that. She would have been accepting his love but she froze. Now, she wonders if something else was wrong with her.

"................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:22 pm

As the hours paas her desire returns but her disappointment and fear of losing his faith made her feel less of it for a shirt time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:25 pm

He didn't come to visit her, he didn't come to speak with her about new testings. Brandon just stayed away from being disappointed in her from holding back her desires. She did get scraps of food but he didn't interact with her. She only started to figure in some way of what she needs to do but all Brandon hopes for her is to learn her lesson if he goes to see/visit her once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 pm

He waited as the curse cycled again driv8ng them both with intense lust towards one another. She got it bad having wanted to obey him but truly being a naughty girl and not
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 pm

He did do his best to distract his mind but all it was thinking about was of her. Brandon hated to punish her like this but he needed to see if she truly desires to be with him. He wanted to see her lose herself to getting him no matter the cost. Even being away from Melina was effecting him since he's not been able to focus his thoughts. Feeling aroused and heated to punish her his way. He also knew this was taking a toll on Melina too. She was still alone in her cell but her heat cravings might be taking over or it could be hurting her.

From studying the camera, he always saw her in the same area doing nothing in the dark lit room. Was she breaking down from being away from him? Or that she didn't do what he wished of her? Right now, he's not sure. He could check on her again but Brandon knew she's still being punished. He goes back to his work for the time being.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 am

He groans and waited a full day to see her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:55 pm

The whole day was going by like normal but this didn't stop Brandon from thinking about her. Was Melina okay? Was she sleeping? Was she even doing anything in that cell since he punished her? More thoughts went through his mind to narrow them down. She couldn't be doing much in her cell since he would have seen it but he heard nothing going on. Melina could have been just sitting in the corner after the first hours when she begged him to let her go. However after the failed tries, she gave up and sat in the same spot for the time.

She wasn't sleeping because his machine would have told him right away she was in a sleeping status in her cell. From when he checked it, it only shows Subject is stable and awake. Seen motionless but alive. So for the hours she's been in there, she's done nothing for the day. Even when it came to her tests, Melina didn't become excited nor happy, she just stays where she was when feeling him lose hope in her. Right now, he was writing a report for something for the tests to see each one being marked as a failure because she wasn't focused as before. That might be a problem which he didn't want.

He covers his face with one hand before picking up his recording and presses REC to record his daily report.

Journal 44 entry

It's been a few hours since I've left the subject in her cell due to some failed actions of not claiming what she desires. I don't know what this will mean for my work but it could be a failing road. She's not reacting to my words nor doing her tests well when I leave them in her cell to do. I know she's not sick but she's not active like before when I told her I was...disappointed in her. I know she wants to feel the same expressions of love for me but I can't have her feeling like this. It's never good for her mind. I don't know if she's faking this or not but because of her vital signs, she must not be. I'll look into this a bit more when I have the time.

End of entry

He stops recording and sets it down, covering his face to think about this a while long which got into the evening time. At least he heard her showering in the cell before getting dressed in her dim lit room and goes back to her corner again till she became sleepy and head to bed but that's later when she will be.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 pm

After the day was over he went to see her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 pm

He stood in front of her cell door not hearing anything from inside. However, Brandon did wonder if she thought about what she did or had some idea. Maybe she'll surprise him with a sudden jump or maybe something even better. Letting out a sigh, Brandon opens the top and enters the code for her cell before hearing it beep as it unlocked. He sees it open for him as he walked inside of her cell seeing it still dark. Brandon waited for the excited jump of her being horny and needy for him but while waiting in the last minute nothing happened.

"Subject? I know your in here somewhere in the dark? Is this another game for you to keep playing with me?"

Silence was heard in the room but he looked a bit unsure walking inside a bit deeper to flip a switch that turns on the lights inside her cell. Brandon turns around but stops seeing it was empty but had some blood spots everywhere. Did she hurt something or did something get loose? Brandon looked around before taking out the watch to check the surroundings but after getting the results, he went tense.

She's not in here but was somewhere in the house. But how in the world did she get out? Brandon begins rushing out of the cell to go and find her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 am