Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 am

Brandon refused to use the shocj tool on her and he watches melli closer. Her urges were growing as she tried harder to releive her pressure but it couldnt be done. She would release only for her desire to return stronger. She needed him badly and couldnt focus on her tests.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Brandon looked at the failed testings she's done but wonders what he should do. For one thing, he didn't want another male subject to claim her for a mate. That means if that happened, she would have to leave him and he'll be given a replacement. To be honest, it took him many months to almost a year to find a replacement and he didn't wish to go through that again.

So that was a no for that and had to think of another way to help her. He sees her sitting in the corner in her cell after healing her up but wanted to help her in any way possible. Brandon didn't want to make her feel as if he was mad at her but only hopes to help her as best as possible to his power.

He walks over to the door and enters the key pad to see the door open and shows her laying on the side away from the door. Even the room felt warm inside because of her conditions but what really worried him was her as she still sat where she was on the bed since he placed her here. Was she mad at him or was she just ignoring him?

"........."

"....I...do bad...didn't I, master?" she whispered in a really soft quiet tone that other humans can't hear but he heard it real well and clear to shake his head.

"It's not your fault, dear."

She didn't answer him that still feeling it was her fault to make Brandon sigh.

"*Walks into the cell and sits by her* Melli, it's alright really. I know the tests we did were a failure but It's not your fault. I only wish I can help you in some way but it's difficult. If I let another male subject help you, then I have to let you go. If I try other methods you might get worse." he reaches to pet her head but feels her body heat even from touching her. It was burning hot and her skin was even leaving red spots that told her she's over heating a little.

"....."

"However right now, we need to find a way to cool you down from your over heat before you become sick. I should have some cooling items in the lab that should help you in no time. Just wait here and I'll be back."

He figure she might need water, or something standing up to leave before he felt her grab his hand rather tightly. The feeling startled him to look back at her to see her hand gripping tight as if she didn't want to let go or almost break it.

Her grip felt slightly painful that he tried to make her release him. Before speaking to her, he was then forced back down on the bed on the wall. He winces from the impact of the wall to his head feeling some dizziness then sees her sitting up to grab his lab coat and clothes now not knowing what to say to him. Her face was hidden by the darkness but her body ached all over because of the stupid heat.

"............" It was a weird deep hunger took over her mind while gazing upon the doctor that was right in front of her.

This made Brandon nervous because of her sudden strength and behavior before remembering what the other doctor said: "Most times, subjects don't know what their doing so if possible they try to disobey orders or do things on their own. That includes sudden change in their strength and behavior. You might have to shock them to make them snap out of it."

He refused to but he sees her reaching to him with her hands to touch his cheek but even that burned his skin. Brandon removes her hand quickly and sits up away from her. It still was wrong to do such a thing but that might make this whole thing worse.

"Melina, stand down. That's a direct order." he said with a calm worried voice but she looks down at the bed but slowly stood up ready to grab him again.

"Please don't fight this m-master....why are you trying to push me back? Don't you l-like me?"

"No, I don't. It's not a good thing for a subject to disobey her doctor. Now, I'm warning you to behave and stand down..."He orders but she tried grabbing him to see him dodge. Her nails cut into the wall of her cell to leave gashes but that made Brandon more nervous to see her strength getting stronger and stronger. Brandon tried to order her again that she disobeyed him once more trying to trap him so he can't escape from her. The heat was making her disobey him and it might also trigger something before he knew one thing.

He rushes over to the table while seeing a black remote to hold it up and see the setting was set 1-30. Brandon didn't want to use this thing again but he didn't want to lose his subject.

"Melina please..listen to me or else.....I'm your doctor and I'm ordering you to stand down.."

He hopes she listened to him but no luck that made him grip the remote in his hand. "...Forgive me for this." Brandon pushes the button. He sees her stop and shake as painful shocks went through her body with crying and screams from the pain. He looks away not wanting to see or hear this but he just held the button on the remote for a couple minutes before letting it go.

He heard a loud thump and looks again seeing her laying on the side with smoke rising off her body. Her muscles spasms a bit by each twitch but Melina was not moving. At least she was breathing at so the shock didn't kill her. Brandon hated when it came to that but he couldn't risk losing her. He goes over to pick her up but she winces from his touch before he soothes her with head pets.

"Shhhhhh shhhhhhh...it's alright but that was only because you didn't listen to me. I won't do it again unless you listen next time. I'm so sorry Melina..I really am." he said while picking her up and sets her on her cell bed to see Melina looking at the wall again but she was shaking from the punishment shock. That wasn't enjoyable and really hurt but just shuts her eyes trying to rest after that. Brandon looks silent after that but stood up and goes to leave her alone now after the door shuts and he relocks the door.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:59 am

He turned and went away. He had to find a better way. He looked st others and other subhects and learned they were all going through this.not doctor toom chances ot got close so why did he...? Because he loved her? He did rught? He held his head and noticed melli wasnt failing the tests she was exceeeding all others compared to them. He was confused and looked up. He had to try again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:56 pm

He wanted to help her in all the possible ways but Brandon was about to seek help from another source till hearing a incoming call from someone. With a click, he checks to see that it's from a doctor that looked worried but she didn't say anything.

"Doctor?"

"Doctor Maboroshi, I'm sorry for bothering you so late but this is important." she said looking at him while Brandon not seems confused now. What could be so important that she called her this late?

"Well what's the problem? Did we get another test?"

"No, the head scientists summoned all of us and our subjects to the main dark room. They said something about the mating cycle." she said but this made him wonder about it himself. Just what the heck was happening now and why now? He still was worried about Melina right now and he wasn't sure if she'll let him near her after the punishment shock.

"Does this have to be-"

"They mean right now. Other doctors are heading their right now as am I. You better hurry.." she said before ending the call. If all the doctors were being summoned here then it had to be something big. Brandon stood up but goes to knock on Melina's cell door but opens it. He saw her still laying on the ground but he knocked on the wall to see her slowly sit up afraid that he came back.

Fear was seen in her eyes but her body still shook slightly because of it. However, she knew they were being summoned again. So, Melli gets up to get ready to leave but because of the heat cycle warnings, all subjects had to be wearing their shocking collars just in case and set in a upper room. They leave right away from the teleport pad to the same area after a while. Brandon saw the other doctors there but he noticed guards there too before some orders the subjects to the main upper room while the doctor's were talked or shown what is going on.

He waited seeing the other doctors wondering what was happening before a bigger screen appears to show the new update on what's going on. It seems the higher scientists have kept progress on the subjects mating cycle and for some reason the charts results were shocking. From the last ones that happened, it was shown in the green for the last years as it was all in the clear with no problem. It's been like that when they began the project but for the new two years, however, the green was now orange in warning zone.

The cycles shouldn't be in that area but other doctor's became nervous to wonder why this was the result. Usually they were given some medicine to help cool each subject down so it goes back to green but when they were given that same medicine it had no effect on them which got the doctors more worried of their subject. After they switched the next slide, it showed something worse as the others including Brandon gasped and spoke.

"I-Impossible.."

"No way....how is that..."

"The subjects...this isn't.."

"Oh dear..." the female said but Brandon looked and hopes it's not true.

"..........."

Each chart was showing not orange but a dark red in the warning for the cycles. Something had increased their desires that they have been disobeying orders from their doctors because of the mating cycle and won't accept their own kind to help ease the feeling. Theirs been some info about subjects turning on their doctors and killing them to drain them dry of blood. That was when it had to be told of exterminating them and sending replacement. The only ones that might be able to help them was the doctors that changed them but it might not be enough for them.

The doctors were speaking in panic before the lights flashed red above them as the guards were looking around.

'Warning, Warning. Override in process. Subjects in upper lever now in critical danger zone heat levels and rising 23% All Doctors are to evaluate in T-minus ten minutes. Warning, warning. Override in process. Subjects in upper level now in critical danger zone heat levels and still rising 47%'

The guards had the doctors, even Brandon leave to a more safer room but they could hear loud banging from above them of the subjects. They didn't know why but it was true; something was increasing the mating cycles to critical and it was making each one dangerous in heat. Some shouting was heard as well as fighting but Brandon knew even the guards can't fight them. Maybe hold them back but that was it.

"What is going on? Why is this happening?" the female doctor asked afraid and worried for her subject as Brandon was as well.

"I don't know but something tells me this mating cycle isn't normal. Something has boosted it to become critical and dangerous."

"We need to leave right now and try to figure out some plan before it gets worse!" A male said before hearing some more blaring noises from the building.

'Warning; Warning. Power level now being drained. 90% remains in the building and still lowering. 83%...66%....60%...'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 am

Brandon went to the power room to trace the drain
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:13 pm

The hallways were flickering on and off as Brandon rushes down the hallway to the main power room but his eyes widen seeing it. Their was a lot of the subjects in this room but some that knew energy absorbing was draining the power as others was destroying the main power controls to this place. He noticed some of the guards too but half was shooting at them but three subjects had a shield around them before the guards got killed by some.

"This is nuts.." he mutters but hears another warning of the power getting half way drained but he gets a call from his watch to see the female doctor. "Brandon, you have to hurry and stop them. We are trying to put the subjects to sleep but the gas isn't strong enough. Maybe theirs a way to confuse them that could give us time to figure something out."

"How? Many of the subjects are down here draining the power in a couple minutes, this place will be drained dry."

"Figure something out. If you don't, we will be trapped down here with them. The subjects are dangerous to get near right now and getting any close won't help us if they get out. You have to find some way to make them stop."

"You know we can only control our own subjects and others won't obey us. You're planning on getting us killed!"He said before seeing the other subjects noticing Brandon to try tackling him down but he dodges them and rushes out of the room but locked the door as the banging gets loud near his ears. He held them back using a metal pole but was worried about his own subject Melina. She might be worse as the rest but he didn't know where she was since all subjects have scattered it seems through the building.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 pm

He took care of most of the issues searching for melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:13 pm

Subjects kept banging or fighting other guards trying to get out of this place but the doctors were busy on working with a cute. They wanted them all to calm down but nothing was happening since the power kept going down. As for Brandon, he wouldn't stop moving onward till finding Melina that had to be safe somewhere. She wasn't in the upper floors or bottom floors so where else could she be? He thinks a bit on where she might be before having a idea.

He rushes to the stairs heading up two floors and looking around seeing a abandoned office with nothing else here. However, near the destroyed window was indeed Melina. She seems to be laying against the wall on the far left not paying attention to her surroundings but she seems to be ill from the weird pained cravings her body was begging for. She knew the pain would pass but it didn't for the time being. She already ate some dead bodies but it wasn't enough trying to curl up more in a ball.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am

At last he found her " meli there you are ive been looking for you. Cmon we need to escape while the fighting is going on when it dies down we can come bck if you want. He said to her hugging her as he knelt at her side.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:25 am

"..............." Brandon kept holding her in worry but he pulls back seeing her looking away from him as her eyes just focused on the window that showed a flashing warning sign as other subjects were going crazy and it suddenly flashes off leaving Brandon and Melina in the dark. He stood up looking around hearing the alarm but that shuts off as well.

"Damn it, the subjects drained the power..." he bends down quickly to pick Melina up and carries her out of the room but he uses his watch to create a light for him so he can walk down the hallways without bumping into anything. However, he'll have to watch out for the subjects that's going crazy right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:36 am

He dodged and contained them wjth his watch as he continues to walk with her to her cell. Her desire was growing near him once more and her hunger for him grew as well. It was different than her hunger she felt in the past as it came from her place. The one spot he didnt touch in all his experiments.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:58 am

After hurrying down the hall, Brandon keeps going till getting to some stairs. He opens the door and heads downstairs being careful since he was carrying Melina in his arms. This hallway was pitch dark and he only could see what his watch could flash light upon. Kinda makes you wonder what lurks in the shadows huh? He keeps heading down till he arrives at the base but sees another door already open before hearing some screaming slightly with some beating sounds.

"......"

Seems some of the subjects have gotten violent now and is killing more of the guards but shouting must have came from the doctors before hearing something. The main doors of the building was opening up slowly as some force was doing that to show some collector. The subjects gotten scared before it started collecting them on by one. Even having back up as they caught them. Brandon knew these things and didn't like them one bit. He tries to head upstairs for another way but sees two collectors stop him before he saw Melina get taken from them. He tried to fight but sees them put her to sleep and float down after the rest seeing all the Subjects plucked like animals.

The doctors, including Brandon, tried to argue but sees the head leader that walked in. "Calm yourselves now. We won't hurt them since we know the subjects in these bags are more better than the rejects we supplied in the first place. We will give them back after getting them to cool down. Please return to your labs and homes...."

"But it's not their fault! Something made them-"

"We will take care of it! Now please head home.."

The guards that were alive, helped each doctor to their pads and made them head home but they wanted to be sure their subjects were alright and alive. Brandon always hated the collectors but he was more focused on Melina that he only hopes she was okay. The minutes became hours and no word came from the head collector of the subjects that all the doctors were speaking to one another through their computers holo screens.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:07 am

Brandon left to go check his lab.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:25 am

His lab was safe and still the same but it felt empty without Melina here. He wasn't sure why but whatever they plan on doing to help the subjects won't sound as good as it seems. Now, he wanted to hope nothing has happened to her. Even worse, him doing something that might make him want to hurt them. He decided to take a shower, make some food for himself and wait for melina to be brought back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 am

He hated havung rules and it seemed like he was getting impstient st he waited
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:35 am

The hours kept passing along and still no word of the subjects. He was drinking some hot coffee for himself before hearing a call from his holo computer to see the same female doctor once more but she was just as worried and angry. Her face was covered in dried tears, her eyeliner was running down her cheeks and she had some tissues in her hand.

"Doctor Brandon...I'm s-sorry if I...bothered you."

"it's fine, I'm not sleepy.....what could I do for you?" he takes a seat but looks at her sniffing.

"I just wanted to call if you got word about the subjects? I've so worried about Evan and I only hope they aren't hurting him. He's a good subject but he's more than that; he's someone I can really cherish.....did you get any word yet?"

"No, not yet and I have the same feeling for Melina. I just hope they aren't doing anything bad to them...."

"Same.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:43 am

Lets go to the collectors place i want to get them back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:53 am

"Right, I'll meet you in a second.."

"Alright.." He disconnects the call and was about to get himself ready to get Melina back. A knock then came from the door making him look over to it. Who could it be in this hour and why? He walks over to the door and checks to see it was the collecting guard and he had someone with a bag over their head and tied up.

He opens the door quickly and looks to see them. The collective guard of course was holding a gun while looking at him. Second was a subject that was wearing a potato bag over their head, rope tied around the bottom. Their ankles and wrists tied together with chains. "What is this?"

"Doctor Brandon, here is your subject XX32. She's been checked and healed from the over heat infection. We are returning the subjects now." he said but he pushes her forward but the subject was moved inside to sit on the floor.

"You mean-"

"Have a good day, Doctor.." the guard turns to leave but Brandon watches him go before he quickly closes the door and checks on her. He carefully removes the chains first seeing how tight they were on her body but notices the red marks seen. That made him a bit angry thinking what they did. He noticed some bandages on her body with tape holding them but he reaches to undo the rope that's around her throat before getting it loose and pulls the bag off her head slowly.

Brandon sees Melina but she had her eyes covered now while feeling weak to fall back and him catching her. She was really tired but he didn't bother to ask before picking her up and goes to take care of her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 pm

With him her over heat returned since she supressed it from them. Brandon helped her get used to her cell and she saw he took alot of the painful things away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:12 pm

"??????" She didn't understand why he did that since they were for the reason of the testings. Did something cause him to change his mind? Melina didn't know how to answer before he helps her but she winces from a single touch he did to her. Just what did they do to her and the others? Only time will tell but for now, he had to help her get used to the cell since Subjects forget or become scared when going and coming out of the collector's building.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:34 pm

He was angry because she behaved and was collected anyway it made no sense
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:06 pm

He just sighed for this and goes to get her to sleep before doing the same for himself. The next morning, Brandon was getting ready for another test but he was about to get her but stops to see her already at the door. In shock, Brandon watches Melina walking over to the chair and sits in it slowly while looking down at her lap. Did she just sits down just like that? That made him more curious and mad to what they did before he straps her down on the chair and looks at her. "Melina, I'm about to start the experiment. Are you ready?" he asked seeing her not respond and not even face him.

"Yes......sir." she mutters while looking ahead again as Brandon covers her eyes again and gets started on the test. In the time he was slowly now working on her but had some accidents but whenever she got burned or cut, she didn't wince. Not one sign of pain was expressed on her face but an emotionless dull feeling on her face making him look more worried.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:14 pm

He stopped and set up the scanner he had. He turned it on and watched fhe light qash over her as it took doqn the information.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:16 pm

He found nothing wrong from what the computer had said but it didn't make sense to why. Were all the subjects like this?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:22 pm

He gkared at it and went inside. The readings were wrong they had to be. He searches the scanner thwn finds the one part that was added and remove it before turning it on and trying again. It was a filter that told the screen false readings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm