Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:02 pm

She was getting desperate fr him fingering herself harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:06 pm

He panted with mixed moans, watching her pleasuring him and herself at the same time. Melina lifts her head a bit to show off her wet lips pressed against him but that got him thrusting his hips upward to make her take it even deeper. His hand grips her hair but she purrs with groans, sucking harder on his cock with her eyes slowly opening to show how badly she needed him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 pm

The transmission cut off and he pinned her down slamming deep int her pussy and brewking her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:10 pm

She moans out loving his roughness but sees Brandon slamming deep into her, grabbing both arms to force her on both knees. "Hah..ahh...hah....hah....mmmmmm..mmmmm..." he was showing no mercy towards her and Melina loved being broken by him. Only feeling his hunger for pleasure growing at a rapid pace. He groans out loving how wet she felt but only grips her wrists to slam into her deeper.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh hhaaaa hhaaaaa.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:26 am

He slammed deeper until he hit her barrier and she cries oit worse feeling him stabbing it woth his cock threatening to push in. Each angry red slap inside made her jolt lije she was breaking as she moans louder begging him not to go so deep or she wouldnt be able to take it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:21 pm

"Are you commanding me not to stop? Are you trying to order your doctor around?" he growls slamming more harder into her that Melina cries out even worse with saliva dripping down her chin but closes her hands into fists while feeling him pounding away into her. She cries out with lustful moans that she shuts her eyes feeling weaker each time his cock pulls her insides out and slams them back in.

"Ahhh hhaaa I'm sorry, I'm sorry doctor! I-I just want more of your love. I want t-to be by your side. Just please don't stop!" she begs towards him but yelps as he slaps her butt cheek to see it turn a bright red. He just spanks away still bucking his hips forward but this was her punishment for being a bad pet during his conversation. "You're not sorry. You just want to be a bad girl and disobey me. You think I'll forgive you for doing such a thing to me? Oh no, this is your punishment Melina and I don't tend to be gentle.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:33 pm

She ripped inside as he went all out grunting and growling each thrust as she jolted everything gone red from how strong he eas.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:11 pm

He panted still ramming and slamming into her more and more that he could have sworn she was cumming from that. However, she only claws at the floor but slowly whimpers growing more aroused in heat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:57 pm

He burns hotter and his cum floods her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:14 pm

He watches her panting rather hard but muttering thank you to him over and over again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:37 pm

He pulls out of her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 pm

She yelps feeling that but feels his come spilling out and onto the floor, panting and whimpering from how it felt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 am

He panted and steadies himself on the bed before slowly getting off her. He thought he did too much seeing her dazed with a lustful look on her face but she was quite satisfied and lived every moment of it with him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:31 pm

She moves over closer to him and begins kissing his chest then cuddles against him. He slowly purrs to feel her lips kissing his shoulder but wishes to stay by him. Brandon looks at her before petting her head as she smiled.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:52 pm

She fees his deep breath as he trie to calm down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:55 pm

She kept deeply purring but blushes to relax and rest herself but Brandon held her close watching her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:07 pm

She was atisfied and hugging him as she nuzzles and cues close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:16 pm

She blushes a bit but shuts her eyes still relaxing against his body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:27 pm

He panted and groans a bit feeling her gripping him more as her strength slowly returns.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 pm

He looks down to her as Melina was sleeping now but she wouldn't ease her grip in the hug. She seriously didn't wish to let him go now after the love he gave her. Her cheeks were even flushed pink to make him blush as well, holding her against his body to think of what the other higher heads have been hiding from them. Was it because they couldn't be in love too or was this just for games.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:45 pm

He held her closer determined to keep her forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 pm

She blushes feeling that but only nuzzles more against his chest sleeping to smile. Brandon only held her more against his chest but hopes to look more happy towards her. However, he hopes that she understood that he will not let anything split them apart.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Soon they have to separate for bed and as her cell closes he slipped her the key. In her sleep her body writhed in agony and lust her dreams were dark and brutal as each lash of his whip was bliss and her pussy cums hard each time. After each one he would kiss then lick his lash before repairing it. As his device hummed repairing her sk8n he bites it leaving marks and steps back to lash her again saying she was a bad girl and deserved her punishment.

Her body twisted as she moans in lust her bed soaked in sweat and pussy juices. She snapped awake and sawher body exposed and desperate for more of his real touch. She went to the key and opened the door sealing herself away from her cell to be with her love. The lightening flashed as she steps over his bed. He was sleeping perfect.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:10 pm

He seems almost like a innocent god that sleeps within his chambers under the flashing light of night. She thought it was peaceful for him and it could be better if she was here with him. Without waking him, Melina slips into his bed to sleep close to him by cuddling against his chest and making him wrap one of his strong arms around her body. She blushes smelling his scent but the images of her dream made her whimper. That dream got her hot and bothered now but she didn't wish to wake her master since he seems so peaceful. All Melina did was kiss his chest before trying to get some sleep with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Thirty minutes or eternity. She couldnt tell. Her body was burning and her pussy itched and ached for him. He was sleeping and it was harder to resist seeing that it was hard and full just how she liked it. She tries to sleep more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:52 am