Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Shescreams feeling a shock to her pussy as he used a toy to zap her with a low charge to sting but not burn. The shock made her cum hard and he shocked her again after holding it lobger as she arches her back scteaming in mixed lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:19 pm

This gave him the chance to flip their positions so he was on top and holding her down even harder into the bed. She was squirming and whimpering from the feeling while he just loved how weak she seems to be. This feeling of pleasure only fueled his desires to punish her for as long as it took for him to break her. She figures he will show no mercy towards her like he's doing now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:35 pm

The shock stoooed rivht when she wa sabout to cum and she felt his cock pkunge into her slamming deep and hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:00 pm

This caused her to cry out in pleasure feeling him deep inside of her but he groans holding her on the bed. The sensation of her insides made him burn hotter in want but he slowly grew more heated in hopes of making her burn even more. He lets her feel him for a while longer before pulling his hips back to see her wetness coated his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:03 pm

His cock slmmed in hard and stings her barrier to hrr womb as he slammed ayainst it threatening to break past. If he did she would rip inside for sure the pain itched inside her belly making her want it. She wanted him to rip her up inside andbe as brutal as possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 pm

"Are you angry with m-me for teasing you? Are you going to punish me for making you horny and mad from what I-" she cries out again feeling him slamming more harder and deeper into her. Her place was stretching out more thanks to him but Melina purrs loving more pleasure to grind back against him.

He lets out a animal like groan still pushing into her more and more. The barrier that was her womb, still pushes him out so it wouldn't go inside. However, he needed to go inside of her. He needed to push through and slam into her till he filled her up. Melina purrs feeling hotter that she slowly bit his finger to get his attention. He looks to see her dazed expression but he keeps thrusting into her while pulling her hips back to meet with his.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Yes im going to slam into you so hard tou break. " he said thrusting harder and harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 pm

"If you w-want to break me, doctor..you'll have to go harder and rougher t-than this......show no mercy towards me. Make me your pet...." she groans out with tongue hanging out as he only started pounding away wanting to seriously break her but the way she said it effected is member to throb inside of her. He panted laying on her back before wrapping a arm around her front and sits her up on both knees.

She didn't get what he was doing before she slowly gasped when he was snapping his hips upward that she moans again leaning her head back against his shoulder. "Ah~ N-naughty doctor you're getting so deep inside...but you're going to b-break me if you don't s-slow down..mmmmm"

"That's because I plan on breaking you. I need to break this naughty body of yours to make you behave.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pm

He snapped his hips harder and faster thrusting harder but a growl escapse him as he forces his way deeper with a violent thrust that lushed inside past the barrier with a wet pop. Everything went red for her as she tore inside and her blood drips out of her bit by bit with his violent thrusts oulling out her insides a bit as he move dout then forced his way inside again as his cock passes the barrier i. And out of hwr womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 pm

She cries out even louder feeling weaker now but she purrs loving how deep he was inside of her. Melina turns her head to look at him but he keeps her close while kissing her lips deeply while thrusting harder and harder into her body. The pressure felt so hot and warm but she wanted more, she needed more of his pleasure that she bit his bottom lip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 pm

He kisses her deeper as his hips thrust harder pushing her body too hard and loving how much toghter she was getting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 pm

She only licked and bit his lips, saying how naughty and bad he was being but she's the one to talk. Brandon knew she was more naughty from disobeying his orders and pleasuring herself like this. She's the only one that is being punished but in a sexy way. One of his hands reach down to pull at her breasts but she moans feeling hotter wanting more but he groans against the kiss feeling horny that his member pushes even deeper into her to hear a gasp and a purr.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Hus hand squeezes hardwr as his pounding hips push deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:10 pm

She couldn't control her voice begging for more and more pleasure, slamming her hips back against his own while drooling. It felt so good having him inside of her but Melina only whines to look at him. She wanted more of his love, more of his pleasure and desires that she would snap as she already has.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm

He was about to lose it as bis griwls and grunts get deep and his thrusting grew stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:33 pm

"Ahhh~ Yes yes yes yes yes! Oh yes, m-more! I want you to break me to feel your desires please!! *getting soaked now* Come on doctor, hurt me...make it hurt for me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Gaj! Haa! Mmm" he shouts and moans out going as hard and deep as he could as her pussy and body ache and sring. Thepain and pleasurw mixgrkwing worse and worse as his cock beats her pussy and womb to a bruised mushy mess
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Even when he did that, she loved it. Knowing she  felt alive from the pain he gave her. It almost was like he's punishing her for being a naughty subject. Brandon groans louder still pounding away inside of her before Melina cries out again to claw at his arm with a lost expression.

"M-master too rough, your member is thrusting too r-rough...please...will let me..."

"Behave now, It's my turn to punish you for being a bad girl. Now, look away from me and get on my lap. If you're a good girl, let me see you play with yourself for me to see. No going back...let me see. she felt close. Too close but he didn't want to get involved with that.

"c-close, I'm so close to coming...please keep using m-me.....

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Obey me and ill keep using you mmm youre hot and squeezing down on my like youre going tonrip it off. Its sucking me inside and almost milking to get my cum."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 pm

"Ahh haa t-that's because mmm you're pushing inside of me so deeply. You're going to spit it even more if you k-keep going this hard w-with my body.." she panted this for him to hear but Brandon laughed that he makes her stand up on both hands, thrusting even harder that she cries out with tongue hanging out.

"I can tell. That's why I'm going so rough with you silly. I know you enjoy this sort of thing. I know you want-no demand to have me breaking you over and over again till your full with your doctor's cum. Isn't that what you wanted?" he asked thrusting more that she couldn't control her moans that came out in bigger tones from her voice. "Well?" he said pushing in even deeper that she tense up feeling her insides clenching down on his member feeling weaker and lost.

"Y-Yes, that's what I w-want! I want to feel you more d-deeper inside of me. I need you doctor, please. Please u-use me for your own desires. You're punishments from all the times I've t-teased you..." she whimpers that part but he grips her hips even harder that she purrs from the feeling.

"I k-know deep down you wish to break me, you wish to claim me, you wish to destroy my body for your cravings of lust hah ahhhh. It just feels so good, doctor. You're member is pushing all the way inside to my womb again, hitting against the opening harder and ha-harder...it feels so good....." she groans out heavily while getting more aroused in pleasure, hearing the wet squishy noises with each thrust he gave her with the smack of his hips. Even inside she felt so good and he only wanted to have more of her.

"Damn it, you're getting tighter now. Your inner walls hah are clutching down on my member wanting to have my cum.."

"G-give it me more, doctor. Fill me up!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 pm

He slammed harde rand faster as his hips jackhammer for a minute before his cum flooded her stuffimg her till she split.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:17 pm

She cried out feeling his cum spilling into her deeply, moaning out lustfully feeling full so quickly. Melina only whines slightly to move her hips back to gather and collect all the cum she felt spilling into her. Brandon grunts feeling more of his cum spilling into her even harder that she shook slightly from some spilling out and onto the bed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 pm

He pantdas his lust faded away leavi g hi dazed and lightheaded her lust was stable for now but he waited too long and she had already lost her mind to need him inside her or some form of sexual stimulation. His pu ishments and experiments made her lustful in the extreme and she panted still heated as she pushes him i side her with a heavy lustful moan feeli g his cum spill as she moved her hips on his cock.

She couldnt stop hereeof anymore and her cell couldnt hold her. Every morning afternoo. And night she would go to him and fuck herself on his cock beggi g for his cum before he took it further and fucked her u til she was stuffed with his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:32 pm

This could have been the result of the experiments going wrong to make her more powerful and stable. Brandon never knew how powerful her desires was unstable but he was not able to get much rest after for so long.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 pm

By the third day she was losing herself to his touches. He had begun to dominate her and each new session was him going all out getting stronger with her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 pm