Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 pm

It was silent for a while before seeing a foot stepping out of the cell to show Melina looking around to smell the air. It seems more colder now than before but it was getting close to the season again. She was finally out after all that time and licked her lips.

"I'm out love....time to find you.."she sings a bit in the dark before heading up the stairs to the upper floor of his home. Melina's never been up here before but she found the door that should let her inside. The door opens slowly after entering some code she guessed as it hissed. She steps out seeing the living room in amazing color but curious of his choices.

Then, she started following her nose to head upstairs to her prize being silent without making too much noise. Before long, she stops to look around and smelled the air. His scent was just as strong but Melina wonders how she should surprise him. Being silent as a mouse, Melina slowly walked over near his bedroom door and opens it slowly seeing him sleeping under the covers. Melina walks inside and locked the door with some black vines heading over to his bed to watch him as he sleeps. One hand reaches to touch his cheek without waking him but purrs slightly because of it. This made her slowly smell the air again of his arousing scent with a deep sexual purr escaping her throat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 pm

He stirrs a bit and turns a little in his skeep revealing his member har dand throbbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Melina blushes seeing that but got hungry for wanting to play with it. She slowly gets closer towards him that she begins getting under the covers to watch his member. It's veins throbbing with blood all over but the tip twitching in the need of someone's touch. Brandon didn't move after he stirrs from his sleep but only sinks deeper into it. Licking her lips, Melina gets closer before licking the lower part of his balls.

A sleepy groan was heard from him but she only held it in her hand, licking against it slowly but shuts her eyes loving the smell and taste. Her slick tongue only moves against it to get it wet but stroked him slowly in hopes to get him harder in aroused pleasure. Of course it was working for him and she only started getting more and more wet that her shorts got wet again. She did this for a while before slowly moving to the tip and licked against it before lowering her head to take him in her mouth. A deep purr was felt to make Brandon groan louder with her moving her head to take him deep in the throat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:37 pm

It was in his dream too as it throbbed witb power and blood. She could fele the energy going down making her worse and hungrier for his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 pm

She made slurping noises in hope for him to cum heavily in her mouth, bucking her head in and out. Another groan leaving his lips but Melina only lowers her head even more weaker that her place was opening in and out now still slurping even more harder to squeeze his balls hard with one hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:28 pm

He groans and slowky wakes feon his dream gasping and flipping the blanket off her to reveal her. He gasps and groans aga8n as she sucks harder feeling him suddenly yhrob harder and thicker inside her throat ready to burst at any moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm

She showed a smile on her lips still parted by his cock, slurping and sucking harder and harder with soft moans leaving her lips bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. Brandon quickly sits up watching her, trying to push her off but Melina hits his hand away with some unknown force, purring more while bucking her head more.

"What the heck are you doing Melina, let me go right now!" he said trying to be angry but her throat felt so good, causing him to moan once more. She was not even slowing down, just being more greedy in hopes he'll burst inside of her mouth and throat. He moves back again but she held his thighs now, slurping more and more harder now looking dazed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm

He oanted faster and cums hard with a groan as she gulps down his energy cum and lifeforce. It was close and heloed but not enough. Not like before. The unknown force holds him down as she crawls up his body licking kissing biting scratching. She couldnt stio herself even if she wanted yo driven insane from waiting too long for his cum. She bites and sucks his neck vrinding her pussy hard with we slaps. As it his his hips dripping on them leaving a puddle that slides onto the bed.

She moans feeling each grind against her soaked dripping ooening as his hot throbbing cock pressed hard against her. He was losing it unable to move from the unknown force.

"Haa haa mmm so good master. Your cock is so good throbbing big enough to rip me. Mm youre so much bigger than that pleasure machine and you hit harder inside too. "

That had been his first chance to test it. He had it at full power for several hours watching her screma and moan in heated lust and pleasure needing him as the machine was making her worse to lose he rmind.

His flashback to the machine ended as she slowly raises her hips to touch his tip against her pussy lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

He begins struggling once more, trying to get loose from the unknown force but Melina looks down and kisses his lips. This made Brandon tense up feeling how hot her lips were but she only purrs grinding her hips against his cock slowly. She wanted him to lose his mind, she wanted him to have her for his desires.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 pm

He was about to snap as the force grew stronger. He had to fight it to claim her and as his mind slipped he slowly started to overpower the sttange force
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:55 pm

She purrs kissing him deeper and deeper not noticing the sudden strain of the force holding him. Her mind only wished to have him for her own, for him to use her to ease his pleasure. Melina begins grinding against his member earning more moans from him before feeling how wet she became from the aroused heat in his bedroom. She slowly breaks the kiss and sits up on his lap, panting heavy with lost expression on her face.

"I can't hold it much longer, doctor..*removes her shirt showing her black bra* I need you so much master...my body is craving for pleasure..It craves for your desires.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 pm

He tries to move losing his head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 pm

She keeps him still smiling down at his flushed face before Melina lowers down to watch his eyes getting dazed. One hand touches his cheek and kisses him gently again that she moves to his ear and whispers. "You look so lost in pleasure right now, doctor. Is my teasing that good? Do you wish to claim me over and over to show my punishment to you? My whole body burning up because it hungers for you....it hungers you so much.." she whispered slightly but slowly licked his neck hearing more groans.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 pm

He groans and nods
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:44 pm

Giggling again, she slowly gets off of his chest for a second and turns away to sit back down. Melina lifts her self so her lower half is over his head and face. As she was holding his member and begins stroking him with one hand. Brandon had one eye shut feeling her touch but moans when feeling the warmth of her mouth, bobbing and slurping strong for pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 am

Be keans up against the preure hokding him down and licks her clit and th3n her pussy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 pm

That made her yelp feeling his quick tongue moving against her place, blushing from how wet she became. This got him feeling more hot now to push his tongue into her that a soft moan leaves her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 pm

He licks deep as the pressure holding hom down shatters as he reache sup to hold her hips still so he can lick deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Melina purrs with deep moans feeling him licking deeply into her place. The way his tongue moved only made her wetter to slowly shiver again. She only felt more weaker in heat that his cock started throbbing in hopes of getting more of her. He then felt her try to lower down sucking on his member once more to give pleasure towards him. He felt that but only sucked more and more harder with deep purrs from the throat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

It throbbed worse and worse as she sucks harder until it was the size she needed to satisfy her lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm

She tried to get away from him but Brandon groans not wanting to let her go licked even harder. Melina moans to grind against his lips and tongue that it only caused her to almost come again. She held it back so it wouldn't happen to quickly but he slaps the butt cheek to make her stop. She yelps from the sting but only whimpers again hoping for more pleasure this time and even more punishment.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 pm

He spanked her again biting her clit before licking as deep as he could swirling inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:22 pm

She remained still this time in hopes for him to be kind but after all the stuff she's done to him, he wouldn't show mercy towards her. He only used his thumb to rub against the clit slowly while pushing his tongue into her place more. He started getting more aroused thanks to her that he slowly pulls her up to catch his air. She had to sit up to feel him breathing on her place and he only gotten more aroused thanks to that. Seeing his member throbbing again made her whimper in heat. She needed him inside again but he wanted to make her be punished for what she did to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Niw that he was free he could do what he wished. He turnd her over and pinned he rto the bed holdi g her down by her neck. She had mixed fear and lust in her eye as he looked at her and sucks her breasts hard as his free hand spanks her pussy. The hard slaps were merciless sting8ng her from how wet she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Each hit caused her to yelp from the sting she felt that it only got her more aroused thanks to him. The desire and need she felt from him only made her whimper and cry out each time he hits her. His hand tightening his grip around her throat only got her squirming under him. He keeps up with sucking on the nipple, hoping for more pleasure that she just grew more dazed in heat. He sits up to keep her body still but bit on the nipple as a warning she gasped feeling that but only desired for more pleasure and lust. That also grew with him but he decide to let her get it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 am