Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:04 pm

He keeps slamming in harder and faster as she comes hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:15 pm

"Ahh~ Doctor...p-please..please let me have m-more...let me have more of your desires.." she whimpers feeling weak but Brandon only grown more aroused watching her like this. The feeling of desires only burned more to force her body up a bit still thrusting upward. He grunts each time he pushes into her but lowers his head licking and kissing her chest and breasts.

She slowly felt more more weaker now before slowly cries out more pleasure before leaning her body back against the bed. "You feel so good...you feel so good Melina....."

"D-doctor......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:51 pm

His hips jackhammer and his cock stabs her deepest spot until she breaks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:57 pm

She leans back crying out once more, moaning his name while his hand grips her hair slightly pounding away inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:19 am

With a koud shout and a satisfied groan he cums hard fkooding her as sh3 screams out and fell limp
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:51 pm

He panted in and out heavily feeling his come going into the subject. However, Brandon was dazed seeing how out of it Melina was. She was twitching with a happy expression on her face because of the feeling. However, she only relaxed to know her heat was easing off thanks to him but she only loved him much more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 pm

He moves out of her and panted drained and falling back onto the floor
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:15 am

While getting his air back he only wonders if his body was going to forget about this but turns out he wouldn't. His eyes sees his white come spilling out of her body but it only grown more weaker because of it. She purrs slightly from the thought to only grow more weaker and hotter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 pm

I didnt hur5 you badly did i?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 pm

"No, you didn't.......I rather..e-enjoyed that." she said catching her breath.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm

He stood up and fixed his clothes befor eputting them on agai.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:11 pm

He saw her relaxing on the bed as if the heat never happened but Melina was more happy. Now that she had his come inside of her, she was never going to let someone else take him from her. His love was hers just as she belongs to him but Brandon lets out a sigh, ready to leave the cell so she can sleep. They been at this for hours now so he figures Melli was tired.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:30 pm

The next day showed her energy unstable and her mind was fading. He remembered what the files said and saw her losing herself to insanity needing him. He too could feel his mind escaping him hikding iff till her tests were done
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:17 pm

He did try to seek out answers on trying to help her but some how, Brandon was worried of her level to madness grew. If it became too dangerous, he might not be able to see her sane and only wish to cling onto him even more. Though, he could give her some shots that might cool this infection down from within her body and mind. He checked the reports from way back testings to see if that can help him or if he did something just in case this ever happened.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Nothing was helping her and dhe as getting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:06 pm

He was trying over think of something that will help her. However, Brandon was thinking about something more and more curious. He was thinking of what else could help her before hearing how Melina was growing more unstable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 pm

This was more intense than her previous attempts to seduce him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:21 am

He would see her flirting with him when he would test on her just to be safe. He sees her wearing less clothing than before to expose her body to him but not much was effected towards Brandon's view. Brandon just ignores it so he can work and keep his head on the clear from her tricks. That didn't stop her to where she pushed things even more. She would pleasure herself on camera for him to watch over and over, she would play with her breasts, even have the machines punishing her. He even sees her trying to reach for him so she can pleasure him with kisses and touches to where he had to increase the punishment sightly. That only turned her on even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm

He was getting heated one day between tests when he hears a thump and she was pressing herself against the glass rubb8ng her cheet against it pressing hard as she grinds on a machine.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Brandon looked shocked seeing her doing that but knew she might hurt herself if she keeps doing that. He was about to tell her to stop and get away from the machine but he sees her juices dripping off from the machine onto the floor. Brandon could even see a puddle under her while she moans out loving the feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:53 pm

"Please master oooh give it to me i need it nothing satisfies me nkthing it just gets wors and worse aah im losing my mind please take me spnk me pinch me scratch me bite me. I need your love i need it all i side . It was so good wasnt it. You know it was you came so much inside me."

He groans getting a headache needing her as well

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm

"Melina-" he stops speaking when seeing her breasts pressed against the glass more so her nipples was flat. The lump in his pants throb again watching her rubbing against the surface but he only gotten more aroused and weaker because of it. Whimpering and purring at him in hopes he would slowly stop everything today and claim her over and over again.

She kept teasing him. She kept calling him. She was just doing this to make him break. Brandon stood up from the chair and leaves to get away from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 pm

The day was ending and she was growing in desperation and strength. Soon her cell wouldnt be able to h9ld her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:07 pm

She was sitting in the corner of the cell, thinking of some way to get past the locks to her doctor. Melina purrs while looking at the floor before trying to find out. Slowly, she stood up trying to give a look around and hopes to find something.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 pm

As she pushes on the door it grinds and creaks befor eflying off and hitting the far wall. She was out and he was in his bed heated like she was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 am