Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Melina whines feeling the sudden stinging pain within her body, twitching and shaking trying to bear with it. Blood was seen spilling out of her on the bed and his cock. He took her first time, her very first time and she was happy about it. Brandon shook with his hands gripping her thighs, feeling how tight and hot she was from the inside before letting out a groan.

"M-Melina...you okay? You feel s-so warm inside..." he panted slightly from the tightness but she shook with tears seen because of the sting and she yelps when he pushes more into her before feeling his cock all the way in but not through the womb, his lower stomach pressing against her clit.

"D-doctor, it hurts.....this feeling h-hurts.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:41 am

I said it would. He moves out slowly till his tip was the only thing i side and he pushes inside again sliding in easier as it srings from ber being raw. He moves slow and deep until she gasps feeling it swell thicker
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:10 pm

She whines holding onto his arms that was beside her but gasped again when he pushes in and out slowly till Melina's used to it. The burning still remained but it was going away slowly for another feeling. Some itchy burning feeling was felt but it made her get more wetter for his cock to throb inside of her. Light wet slaps were heard in the room with Brandon's deep breathing and Melina's whimpers each time he pushes and pulls out of her.

This whole thing felt weird but she leans her head back panting in and out from the feeling. Her breasts moving slowly from her chest but he only groans again wanting to touch them but that's for another time when she's used to this feeling. She seems so lost in pleasure because of what she feels but that didn't bother him in the slightest.

"Hah d-doctor errmmm y-your thing i-is growing inside of me. You're thing is getting deeper inside of me.." she moans looking dazed but sees Brandon's face flushed face while seeing him pushing into her deeper but he knew he's gotten close to her womb opening. He knew this was wrong and dirty but as a subject he feels her clenching down on his cock harder to make him groan.

It was true in tests from older notes that subjects are way more different than their human states after being re changed into what they are now. He figure it was a lie but feeling it for himself, the notes were right. In this heat, Brandon wanted to slam all the way into her but he had to wait till she said he can go harder and faster but she didn't say a thing. He feels her become more slicker and warmer each time he thrusts into her and pulls out seeing her moaning slowly with her mouth open a little now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:07 am

He slams deeper as he swelled and started the groan as she clamoed down on him in heated lust moaning out like before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:46 pm

She kept crying out feeling more lost and in pleasure, feeling him pushing and thrusting into her more and more. Brandon panted while doing this to holding her thighs in his hands while she was getting more pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:11 pm

He pushes harder and deeper.

(Sorry my phone died and wouldnt charge till now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 pm

She cries out feeling that but leans her head back feeling more pleasure while shivering slightly. Brandon gasped feeling her getting tighter that he slowly groans pushing in more deeper that another moan leaves her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

She felt him lose it and stsrt to swell inside her as he groans and went wild.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 pm

She started moaning out loudly from the sensations of his thrusts but he holds her down on the bed, pounding away into her with quick strong strokes. He heard her voice rising up by the passing second but he knew she was loving the sensations of pleasure before holding her close groaning and moaning along side her.

Melina blushes feeling his hug but she slowly whimpers slightly, wrapping her arms around his shoulders but he keeps pounding into her slowly that she cries out along side him. He was going more rougher now but he wouldn't slow down making it feel more better. He keeps thrusting more into her that he held her thighs tightly still pushing more deeper into her that she gasped feeling the tip pressing against something.

"Hahhh hhaaa hhhhaa d-doctor w-wait..your thing is pressing up a-against something....I don't think you c-can push into me any deeper!" she whines near his ear but he knew what it was before gripping her hips and pulls out so he can have her on the front this time and push into her once more. She cries out again feeling that but he kept pushing against the barrier which was her womb. He was trying to get inside of there while pounding away.

"S-slow down, doctor please..you can't go any more deeper into me..that's hhaa all I have.."

"No it's not...that's your womb and I'm planning on pushing through so I'm all the way inside of you....your so warm and wet...I want to be all the way inside of you..." he panted against the back of her neck still thrusting into her as she whines from the feeling. Drool shows on her chin but he wouldn't slow down or stop.

"But doctor..you c-can't haaa you can't.....ahhhh..." her fingers grip the pillow feeling him just moving more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:36 pm

He was half way inside and thrusting harder and faster until he slammed in as hard as h3 coukd pushing past the barrier
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:42 pm

She arches her back crying out from feeling something tear inside of her, her eyes shut tightly while he throbs from within her womb. Melina never felt such sensations before but he slowly groans loving how tight she was but also felt some blood dripping on his cock.

"N-No way...you g-got inside..you got inside..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:09 pm

He pulled out and pushed in again slamming harder and faster than before with loud groans leaving his lips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Melina reaches behind her to press her hand against his lower stomach, feeling her body grinding into the bed while he thrusts into her. However, he grips her wrist still pounding away inside of her and it brought another thought. Why would the higher doctors keep such info from them about subjects and mating? Did they want to keep all of them after the doctors threw them away? Well, thanks to this, Brandon wasn't going to do anything except become lost to lustful pleasure with Melina. She couldn't control her tone while the pleasure goes into her brain, moaning and groaning each time he slams into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 pm

He pushed deep abd swells throbbing as he was getting ckose
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:58 pm

She felt something coming herself but Melina hugs him tighter and tighter only for him to use her till they came together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:37 am

He syaryed to pull out of her trying to before he burst
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Melina felt his sliding out but she suddenly wraps her legs around his hips to keep him where he was. Brandon looked at her shocked but she grabs his shoulders, pulling him down on top of her so he couldn't escape. Her insides started clamping down harder and harder on his cock trying to almost milk him so he will cum deep inside of her. Brandon knew this was way too dangerous because in other records that's forbidden for others to read but it's a guess. If someone cums inside a subject (Female) They will never get enough of their cum and will need it daily before going insane. Same with males having the need to cum inside of the female they released in.

Sure it's old data but no one knows if that's true. Brandon looked at her as they panted against their wet lips. The heat only burning more that he was getting closer to cumming. "M-Melina, you have to let m-me pull out. This is too dangerous.."

"B-but I want it. I want doctor's cum flowing inside of me. Please give me your hot cum and make me come.." she said against his neck while he was already feeling her insides closing more tighter now that it was throbbing around his cock now.

"But I c-can't.."

"Y-Yes you can...your balls are already aching doctor. I can feel them pulsing against my wet lips, wanting to release your cum inside something...I know you wa-want to release inside of me...making me yours forever......*reaches to touch his cheeks* I-I want that..I want to be yours....you can release your cum inside of me...be free from restrictions......let yourself g-go.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:40 am

He bursts unside her as she moans feeling it flood her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:06 pm

He cries out feeling himself release inside of her but Melina purrs holding him tightly, feeling each burst of his cum flooding her insides. She feels his balls emptying inside of her more and more that a bit spills past his member and onto her bed. He has a lot pent up from inside and she loved it and hopes for more.

She never knew his release could feel this warm and soothing but Melina still held him with each pump filing her up. Brandon couldn't move his hips but feels her holding him tighter with kisses against his chest but his mind was thinking of what he will do now after he and her did this forbidden act together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:32 am

He panted and she groans feeling his cock sliding out of her she stopped h8m again stuufed full and over flowing. It was what she wanted so long her body wwsnt done yet weak and sore she started to move herself on his cock his cum spilling over the sides as she moves herself. Flooded and stuffed to nearly pssimg oit and she wanted more he was tired it was his first and hers too where did she get her energy and endurance from?

Then it hit him the experiments...

He looked at her moving herself and moans for him. He reaches out and sueezes her breasts tight because they were punished alot by him. She was still over heated and cums from his squeeze as milk came out. He wasnt sure why since she couldnt be pregnant. It got on his hand making it sensitive. He licked it up off her breast and nipple before sucking hrd.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 pm

She whines feeling him licking and gently sucking on the nipple, using his hand to rub and squeeze her breast gently in his hand. He knew this was the best pleasure she was feeling but Brandon wanted to take his time and not go crazy again. Seeing her body coated in sweat while he holds her closer as she panted in and out with saliva seen near her chin. Brandon panted against her breast but he lays her against his body slurping loudly on her breasts to make her cry out in pleasure.

"W-wait don't!! That's over sensitive!!" she moans in his ear lustfully but Brandon ignores her while gently pulling and feeling her crotch grinding against his member hard with his cum and her juices spilling out even more with each thrust she did. Brandon and Melina panted and groans at the same time, feeling more and more pleasure burning up in their bodies.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:29 am

He keeps going and bites her ni0ple sucking her blood as well
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am

She whines loving the sudden sting but Melina held his head close so it was pressed against his face. Brandon only groans loving the feeling but keeps biting and pulling on her nipples and breasts but held her down roughly on the bed to then start bucking his hips against her own, hearing more moans and whines from her. Brandon knew her body was changed from the experiments but he sits up looking at her as she was panting and laying back on the bed.

Melina felt her body heating up and burning again but both hands reach up trying to touch him in hopes for a kiss. Brandon hits her hands away gently to wrap around her hips and begins thrusting into her that moans on shock escaped her lips before that changed wanting more of them as Brandon groans feeling her getting wetter and adjusting to his member. Wet squishy noises was heard from the thrusts as his member just pushes in deeper and deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 pm

He thrusts hapily ibto her going all out now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 pm

She whines feeling more weak now that her body started burning up feeling close to coming herself. Melina tried to warn him but he only deeply kisses her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:59 am