Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm

It was 9:10 at night as Dr. Brandon Maboroshi was working on some detail notes he got from his main subject that was in the other room. He was trying to work with his test subjects that could survive his testing and work but many have died because of it. However, he did find out female that was able to survive through them that got him keeping her.

He keeps writing down his report on the blank sheet of paper before looking over to his left. Their laid a large steel unbreakable door that held his test subject that could be sleeping right now after today. He was testing out some new skills he wanted to see but that became a complete success because of it. Right now, he rewarded her thanks to that test and she was resting right now.

He sighed looking ahead and goes back to writing knowing he was going to check on her again before he could head home later on right after. However, he wasn't sure if he felt okay with leaving her here alone at night because of some info he got from security about some of failed tests breaking out but everytime he sees her, she's either coated in blood or a body was seen on the left corner. He could take her but he also could leave her here. What was a doctor to do?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:46 pm

He pet her head and rewarded her loyalty andefforts with something new. "My dear i shall grant you. Boon. Name any desire and it is yours." He said calmly looking at her as she cleaned herself off.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:10 pm

She was licking the blood from her fingers with her eyes focusing on them for now. However she did hear what he said but wasn't sure what sort of idea or wish she wanted. Brandon wasn't sure about what she would have wanted but if he could grant it, he will. He waited for her to finish cleaning up and leans against the wall as Brandon kept petting her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 pm

He 2aited as sh3 finished and thought ab9ut 2hat sh3 could ask for.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:48 pm

He sees her all clean now but looking down at her feet, wondering what else she should do before Brandon bends down to her to place a hand on her head again. Of course she noticed that to shift and relax again. "Are you done now? Did you think of what you wish for?"

"Me don't know......can I get more food?" she asked wanting more but he stood up looking at her.

"Maybe later..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:57 pm

He decided tobgive her a gift of his own blood. He was careful not to let her see as he filled a fancy glass with it and invited her to his office to have it. The smell was intoxicating and he kbew she would like it since his own oower was inside her and inside his blood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

She blinks watching him leave the room but keeps the door open to wait for her. Melina wasn't going to disobey him if he said but he's actually holding door for her so she can go ahead and drink. He took notice of her being nervous since in the beginning she was sometimes punished for leaving her cell room but because of improvements, that told him she's learned. "It's okay, Melina. You're allowed to come out..."

Melina blinks looking at him then at the office before standing up slowly and goes to leave the cell into his office. The new area startled her but he was wiling to wait for her to adjust.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm

He opened the tray and revealed the glass of his blood and she could feel his power in it. This is my gift to you. My own blood.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:09 pm

She looked rather shocked seeing a glass of his blood in a wine glass. However, it left her asking why he did this? Melina thought she wasn't allowed to drink his blood unless it was for being a good girl. So did this mean she did good for him to where he was rewarding her? Brandon showed a smile on his face before petting her head that she blushes from the touch.

"What's wrong? It's for you so please. Go right ahead.." he said gently but Melina reaches up to touch the wine glass but feels how warm his blood was flowing inside of the glass. She takes the glass slowly before holding it close to her chest looking at him then at the glass. Even the smell was soothing for her before bringing the glass up towards her lips to start drinking it. Right away, her heart throbs from the flavor but her cheeks flushed pink from how tasty it was.

"I see you're enjoying my blood there. I hope you enjoy your reward Melina but you still need to be a good girl in order to get more. Do you understand?" he asked petting her head but she looks up at him to nod her head yes, drinking more of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:11 pm

He smiles watching her reaction. As her body processed his blood her energy and mind increased in intensity makeing any desires or wishes stronger as well as her abilities and her understanding of what she was capable of increased. She finisbed the glass and her heart pounded her head was full and wanting more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:27 pm

He reaches to pet her head, hearing a purr from her lips before Brandon helps her to the cell again so she can get some rest for now. If she wanted more, Melina had to behave like a good girl and keep doing well on the experiments he gives her for later use.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:34 pm

He started to grow very fond if her to the point he wanted to stop the experiments but she seemed to enjoy his efforts making him confused about the right thing to do. Something he never reallly thought about.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:05 pm

"Alright. Get some rest, Melina okay? I'll see what we can test on tomorrow alright?" he sees her nod showing a smile but it almost made him blush before slowly going ahead and laying in the bed the cell was given and yawns a bit. Brandon thought it was cute but he turns away and leaves her for the night to get some sleep himself.

In his room, he was writing up some last notes but his mind was distracted because of Melina that was sleeping in her cell. He figures she was okay but it sorta was lonely up here in his home but he knew she was at the lab under his house. Setting down the note pad, he lays back in bed with arms behind his head to think of this and what to do. He's been testing on Melina for many years now but so far, in things changed.

In the beginning, he didn't care and just wanted to prove the tests to pass or something. During the years that passed, his feelings changed because of her. Brandon thought she did something to her which resulted in her being punished but finds out after a while he feels bad for hurting her. Maybe he had to try holding back with something or should that be something else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

She liked to ne punished it was giid for her as okeasures and rewards. He felt bad hurting her but she didnt mind. It confused him but thinking if her made him want her.

He looked down and sighs wishing it wasnt wrong to have her dor himself and even wished to give her what she wanted. Mixed pleasure. She was getting more sensitive as they were testing and mire sensitive to pkeasure as well. If they left her alone she would pleasure herself all night dreaming of him to claim her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:12 pm

That could be just him but he decided to remain silent and yawn again. Right now, it's late and he needed sleep for tomorrow. Shutting his eyes, Brandon goes right to sleep after that but during the night as it passes. Melina remained awake in the dark with her eyes gazing upon the wall but the sheets covered her body well to shift under them that they glide against her skin. Was she starting to lose her mind in hopes of staying by his side? Well, it could be possible. She sees it become late and Melina goes ahead and goes to sleep as well.

The next morning, He was still sleeping before turning on the side. The sun was shining on his back before the phone rings. It didn't wake him up before the noise got louder to wake him up. Groaning a bit he sits up and reaches to hold his head with fingers running through his hair and checks the time to see it's 8:01am in the morning. Who could be calling him?

He reaches to pick up the phone and answer.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Doctor Maboroshi good morning. I hope I didn't wake you." said a female voice but he knew it was the south doctor that was in another state but many knew one another.

"You just did but I don't know if I should be mad or not care for you waking me."

"Sorry. I just wanted to check up on you to see if you made some progress with your subject. Many others as myself have did that but more testings are being done for further study."

"In a way yes but I'm still working just in case I find any bugs or something that might be dangerous. Why are you bringing this up though? Did we get another file from the higher heads?"

"In a way. They said something of testing something with the monsters they created for our subjects to fight. Fighting needs to be improved for each one and they told the other doctors to spread word about this. I figure I do that for you because I've already been wondering this myself."

Brandon wasn't sure about that but the fighting could be something unsure about. Did that mean he would have to train her with fighting now? But what if she gets hurt or killed?

"................."

"Brandon? You still there?"

"Yes. When are they going to send the papers regarding this?"

"They already sent it from last night so a file attachment should be on your computer to print. Anyway I better go. I need to get my little subject ready myself but you better do the same. We don't need to make others angry about this.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Combat trials... he didnt want to subject her to that but he had no choice. With a sigh he goes down to the lab to ask her what she wanted. He got down there and looked through the wall at her seeing her squirming and rollinf in heat as her dream was hit wet and powerful effecting her body. He had seen this once before and knew she ws in heat again but couldnt help her. It was forbidden. He watches her feeling hiw heated he was getting from the noises and words coming out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:31 pm

His cheeks flushed pink while hearing the sounds leaving her throat that seems loud in the room. Her body curled in the blankets while she was grinding against her hand to whimper and cover her lips feeling more heat flowing into her body. The dream only got hotter that she tenses up to lean her head back. He slowly looks up but he wished he didn't. Brandon sees her make a rip in her shorts to expose her pussy towards him.

".........." It was wrong to see this. It's wrong to think of wishing to claim Melina for himself. It was wrong. Wrong Wrong wrong but no matter how he wanted to look away he couldn't. Watching her fingers pushing in and out of such wetness that they clam down onto the fingers with wetness spilling more. The sounds only grew louder that she was salivating on her fingers before moving them away to cover her mouth to not be too loud.

The heat felt so good but she knew other subjects go through them as she did but others had strong or weak heats. She felt so close to cumming, so close that her mind was foggy and weak. Before she could speak, her body twitches again before crying out when cumming violently on the sheets. Brandon gulps seeing the liquid spilling out but she lays on the bed panting to regain her strength.

This whole thing wasn't needed to say right now after what he saw but slowly turns away to give her time to recover. Melina just remained where she was but shuts her eyes to sleep a little longer. Brandon didn't bother her till a few more hours again but walks back seeing her clean and okay again as if she didn't do anything but he knew she did. He enters the code in the key pad and the doors opens.

"Good morning...did you sleep alright?" he asked to see her nod showing a smile on her face. Brandon tried not to become lost from that look but cleared his throat to show his watch and some paper.

"Now Melina, it seems we are given another test today but it involves combat. You have to show the others how powerful you become. Can you do that?" he sees her looking at him before giving a nod once more. Brandon nods back and turns to leave as she followed after him to their destination. Because of far destinations for doctors, they are given a transporter to get to areas quicker. They stepped on a pad before being teleported to another location of a giant room where chairs and docks were seen. He walks over to his own area but sees other doctors with their own subjects near them so they wouldn't get lost.

He tells Melina to sit in the chair in their booth as others did the same so the main doctors can stand and wait for the main one to arrive or through holophone that should show so they have time to eat or get water before the test.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm

When her test began she was instructed by brandon to build up her power and warm up. As she did she gasps feeling the surge of power. It aroused her as it courses thrpugh her body. A miz of hers and his as she was still adapting his power from his blood to her own power. The rush was intense as she worked to half of her capabilities. The monitors fizzled having trouble keeping up and he could see her strengt . Amd she saw he was proud of her. Her target was dripped a powerdul robot. She tore it apart effortlessly and she hears his praise making her purr with excitement. She was doing good so soon? She wanted to show ofd more and asked for a target as strongas she was. One was generated it looked himan and she fought against it. It was skilled she was not and it beat her but couldnt defeat her. She rose up each time and continued with her tstget obeying the movement commands from brandon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:26 pm

The other doctors were shocked but impressed. The other subjects were shocked but others had different emotions. How in the world did Brandon get her this powerful? If she gotten more powerful, she could become dangerous. After destroying the next target, the others tried one last test seeing some red lights flashing as metal doors opened up. The other subjects showed some nervous expression seeing some mixed up bio monster walking into the room but it's body seems messed up with veins pumping blood through it.

Brandon heard about the main heads making wild experiments but he didn't know this was one of them. Was it a little too much for Melina though? Even if he could, he's not allowed to call or fall back because it's a test. Brandon backed up in a safe distance before telling her to keep her strength but increase it once more as she did as he ordered and stated battling it. The others watched as she threw each punch and kick at it which met with it's own. Brandon did wince seeing some blood appearing on her but Melina kept fighting until he said stopped.

The both of them kept fighting until it punches her hard in the face that it went over to the wall to make her slam hard into it. Brandon quickly turns to face her as she sees her twitching against the wall and slide down from the wall to the ground. The other subjects watched this thinking she's done but the doctors figure something was off. The bio monster subject walks over to Melina ready to finish her off and before Brandon could move to help her.

He quickly stops sensing something happening as Melina twitched but slowly sat up, looking own at the ground as blood drips from her head. They all remained silent before the bio weapon subject suddenly was stopped by some force. It sees her standing up still hurt but it's like she was healing herself hearing her bones crack and snap in place again that even shocked Brandon a bit. She's never did that during their testings but she looks ahead before disappearing to appear in front of the bio test subject. Her hands held up into it's face seeing others appearing around it that shadow like claws started stabbing into it's body. Others were ripping it's body apart as she watching from the air.

The subjects and doctors gasped in horror seeing her ripping it apart into pieces with it's blood spilling everywhere but the most shocked was Brandon. He did see her eating the other failed subjects from his lab so why didn't he knew about this new sense of aggressive behavior? He didn't move before Melina lowers down to the ground but sees the body not getting crushed into small bits so she could hold it in her hand and open her mouth to eat it whole.

The crunchy wet noises was heard from her mouth before swallowing it down but licking the blood from her fingers and lips. The head masters were impressed but others seem a bit nervous now as Melina was about to hunger for more from the glow in her eye.

"That's enough Melina, stand down." he sees her stop but relax while lowering down to sit on the ground as he walked over and looks down at her. Her chin and lips were still coated in blood but she licked them away slowly and the same with her fingers.

"Not bad...not bad indeed. Seems you been training her well, Doctor Maboroshi.."

"Ahem...thank you sir."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:32 am

When they were finally alone he hugged her suddenly that made her become silent with cheeks flushed. She wasn't sure why he hugged her but Brandon only hugs her tighter but at least his scent smelled nice.

"You were amazing today, Melina. You displayed very advanced development with your powers so I want wait to see how you shape them from now on." he said as she was hit and aroused from her power and the fight. She wanted him badly and knew he felt the same his blood told her that and other things he thought about her in secret.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:14 pm

She only shuts her eyes to savor the hug as a reward while Brandon smiled hugging and petting her head before hearing some footsteps to let go and look. The other subjects with their doctors were there but everyone was getting ready to get some food after the testings today.

"Nice job there, Maboroshi. We never would have guessed your subject advanced so quickly." she said seeing him rubbing the back of his head but sees Melina standing beside him to behave. The other doctor's subject didn't say a thing either.

"Thank you. I will only hope to see if she knows anything else I haven't figured out yet. But it's in due time for me. However, I'm very proud of her for the status she's gained." he said to the other doctor as she nods to agree.

"Either way, all of us will be sure to keep up to date with the testings and other notification if we get them. But enough about that. Their serving food in the dining hall for everyone. Lets get some food." she said but Brandon shrugs and follows with the other doctors as the Subjects follow as well since they will be giving their own 'special dinner'

"Food does seem really nice right now so why not? I just hope they got the right choice of food than last time. *sighs* that was the worst."

"We remember that but it's during the shut down." A male doctor said but others just agreed after that day but decided to ignore it and head onto dinner since they were hungry.

~After the dinner party/At Brandon's home~

He already was in his bed after today checking his notes and even having Melina sleeping in her cell under the house. He figure she was tired after today's testing so it could be best if he wanted to give her the day off tomorrow but he will see. He checked the time to see it was only 11:23pm in the evening but he wasn't as tired right now so maybe writing a journal blog might help. He gets the recorder from the desk beside his bed and presses record.

Journal 42 entry

It seems the higher heads has given the doctors and the subjects a new test today regarding some info on combat. Of course I got on myself as the rest but to be honest, I never wanted my subject XX32 A.K.A Melina to be in such a thing but it's orders from the higher heads to see the progress each of us has made. I'll admit, the other doctors have done well with their tests seeing their subjects fighting and showing such power till it became our turn. At first, I never knew Melina had other possible abilities that I'm not aware of but she had ways to shock me. When giving her the command she reacted very strong to each word I called to her, beating her opponent but even destroying the robots that was as strong.

When the bigger subjects came out, I figure it was too strong but why would the higher heads have such a bio subject. Didn't they become a big failure after the last incident? Either way, that's not my business so I better move alone with this entry. Of course, Melina fights him off showing she's just as powerful as this bio creature but I thought she won; the best knocked her into the wall hard to crack it.

I thought she was badly hurt from the ordeal so I wanted to help her but I stopped seeing her get back up with blood smearing down her face. It was like the attack didn't faze her as much before she showed a more aggressive side of her I've never seen. Before anyone blinked, she killed it and eats it whole. It seems after giving her my blood, she's gotten a lot more powerful but I will have to stable that just in case so she won't lose control. To be honest, I'm happy she's learning and won today's battle/test but I only wish to keep her from fighting.

Before I started my testings, she was a simple human that somehow could survive my testings. She was stubborn for a woman and it only interested in me more to find out what she's like. Inside and out. Yes, their has been some problems years back regarding of her behavior but after messing with the brain, she behaved as she was now. I'll have to go back to some old notes to see what else I need to know about my subject because I'm curious to what else she knows.

I could try making more trials test for her to work on so I can express more of her powers to be sure I haven't missed anything. I hope to see some good results in this.

End of entry

He stops the recording and sets it down on the table, yawning quietly to see it took him a few minutes to see it was 11:49pm so maybe he can sleep this time. After getting under the covers, Brandon was sleeping before it strikes midnight. Melina in the cell was sleeping as well with the blankets covering her but she only purrs deeply in her sleep or in her subspace where no one could wake her.

Later in the morning, Brandon remained asleep but he shifted slightly in his bed since he was getting more comfortable. His dreams only left more questions and thoughts to what he should do and what might happen. Will he find more things about Melina or will he figure something else he shouldn't have? Like seeing her...no, he wasn't allowed. He grips the pillow in his hand while the dream started changing but he only could see shadows but of himself and another. They were sitting on the bed but slowly kissing with hands touching and their bodies stained in sweat.

He then lays the other down to get on top, leaving kisses and bites on her skin hearing a hiss. The dream twisted and turned so he saw more of himself but the soft voice of the female that moans under him but he reaches to grab the wrists as the dream slowly showed more of the female to see it was Melina. His forbidden images and thoughts was of her? He wanted to touch and kiss her. He wanted to mark and bite her. He didn't care if it was forbidden..he must have her.

Both him and her look at one another, ready to kiss again before he shot up awake with a gasp, panting in and out to look at the sheets. Brandon looks around seeing nothing but himself in the bedroom coated in sweat because of it. He lets out a sigh to cover his sweaty damp face with fingers touching his hair. Just what the heck happened and why? He knew she wasn't human anymore but a subject. A test subject so why is he having these dreams? Well, the first one in a couple months.

"........."

It was wrong, dirty, and forbidden. He knew that but why was it exciting to know that? He shook his head again to get it off of his mind but only remained silent because of it and lays back down on the bed to the ceiling.

'D-damn it...damn it, damn it, damn it! It's wrong. Why must I think of her like that? She's not important in that way...she's just a subject. A test for me to work on. She's...s-she's..' He shuts his eyes trying to ignore it but his thoughts had her in his mind. Laying on the bed beside him on the side, the sheets covering some parts of her body with hair all out and covering the nipples. She was begging for him to love her. He covers his eyes but he tenses as if he felt her touch against his sweaty skin.

'Master........I love you. I love you...I wish to be yours forever. Please...'

*Grips sheets* It's wrong...I shouldn't be thinking like this. It's so wrong...'

'*Being held down on the bed by him but blushing red* W-what is...master doing? Let m-me go...you're hurting m-my wrists....'

*Heart beating* She's only a subject I found for my work. She's not someone I can love..it's not possible for me to understand humans....she's not human but it's not right.....'

'B-be gentle master...please this is my f-first time.....pleas-nugghhhhh....n-no. Master that h-hurts.....you're too big....'

'Why....why can't I stop thinking about her.........'

'Ahhh ahhhhh m-master...master please. More, I want more of master's love. Fill m-me up with your love master....'*face shadowed but moaning out lustfully loving this feeling*

'I need t-to....I have to...'

'Master s-sloowww d-downn....you're being too rough with me t-that I'll c-come. Your making me cum master!!!'

"......."

'*Arching back* Cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!! *Screams out arching her back but his groans feeling her up with his hot cum but Melina only twitches feeling weaker with her and his cum spilling out onto the bed. They panted together but she slowly whimpers feeling weak. 'M-Master...master's milk...it's so warm....'

He didn't know how to respond to this but their was a slight tent under the blankets that showed he's erect. Brandon gets out of bed and goes to take care of it angry but the image was gone from his mind but the desires of wanting her gotten worse. It took two hours for him to try forgetting what he saw but he had to forget. Brandon gets in bed looking tired but his eyes were shut.

'Focus. Just forget her. She's only a subject and that's all. It's wrong for me and her to be together so forget it......Forget it Brandon!' he said over and over again but falls back to sleep once more in his bed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:07 pm

It wasnt going to be very long before he lost it. Melli was worse off she lost it when she took his blood within her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 pm

She was flushed red from the face but still remained sleeping that her body curled up in a ball. However, her hands and fingers were shaking slightly from the sudden heat again but that will pass sooner or later regardless of things. In the morning, Brandon was awake and dressed while drinking his coffee but he didn't visit Melina yet.

He needed time to himself before seeing her for today's test but he was hoping he can help clear his mind from her and in hunger to have her. After finishing his coffee, Brandon turns to head down to the lab and enter the code for the key pad to see it open. As usual, he sees Melina awake but looking down ready for today's testings. He didn't wish to show much before walking over as she slowly looks up at him tilting her head to the side.

"Good morning, Melina. It's time for our testings....if you please follow me." he turns away from her to walk out but she follows him while they head to his testing room seeing her chair with straps as she sits in it and him strapping her in. Melina didn't move while looking up but Brandon reaches to hold a black blindfold so the tests wouldn't bother her eyes.

"Alright, ready?" he sees her nod slowly before getting some tools and begins working on her. The process was a while to a few hours but he wasn't speaking because he wasn't sure what to say.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:17 pm

He worked on her reflexes this time and noticed she was resisting her many urges.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:37 pm

He sees her a little more fidgety than usual but he keeps working while Melina remained still. Brandon still had many notes and tests to do but he writes down the info he's gather from all this before working more on it not saying anything. He keeps looking silent a bit more but he sees her fingers twitch each time her muscles were tested on.

Brandon didn't say anything but touches a nerve to make her stop moving and the urges were side tracked for other uses before working a little more. He keeps his eyes on his work but he was also holding himself back from the hunger of wanting her but shook his head that he accidentally cuts her arm hearing a hiss from her.

"Sorry...." he sees her blood spilling from the cut but reaches to wipe the blood off but stops. His eyes looked at the red blood that shows to him but something took over his mind with him bending down to lick up the blood with his tongue. She winces feeling something wet and warm against the cut before she healed a little but Brandon tasted her sweat and blood before remaining quiet.

The testings kept going for a while in the morning before he was done in the afternoon at 2pm. He had Melina be taken to her cell once more to rest but he had a call conference with another doctor since theirs been some different changes in subjects.

"Are you sure about that? I figure they wouldn't make another test for a long while if needed." he said typing a bit while speaking to a doctor.

"Yeah but that's just some news I've been told but I could be wrong. However, I called you for another reason. Did you know it's almost that time again for the subjects 'you know what'?" she said seeing Brandon shaking his head typing.

"What is that?"

"Silly, it's almost time for their mating seasons."

His fingers stopped moving but slowly remembers that that made him stop working to focus on the screen.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I've been noticing different signals from my subject and he's been laying in his cell resting. Like he's over heated or something. Everyone knows we have to leave our subjects alone during this time or we have to make them mate with another subject to make it go away."

"Yes, I remember that but I heard many wouldn't like that..."

"I don't want my subject to do that unless he's happy with someone but I guess it's odd to say....from their behavior." she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes, Subjects can get this heated desire for their doctors in hopes to mate with them and all but it's not possible. No one knows if we can but old notes told us it's forbidden and it might distract the subject from the tests."

"Wait, no one even knows if that's the truth or if doctors can...mate with them?"

"Again, no one knows it could be fake but we try not to fight against it. We just go with the rules with no argument. I mean, I've been told some subjects have tried to get their doctors to mate but they hider head security gives us shocking remotes to give a subject 200 volts of a shock to make them stop...I never use it because my boy is good. *Sighs* Anyway, I only called to warn you about that so....be careful." she said before ending the call but Brandon remained silent not sure what to say since he remembered the classes he took explaining how mating is different from humans and subjects.

He shook his head but keeps working till dinner.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 am